Merry Christmas!!!

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Merry Christmas!!!

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Ya filthy animals!

Hope ya'll have a great day with friends and family. I'm looking forward to the rest of the day but already can't wait until next Christmas when I'll have a little one to spoil rotten. Will make Christmas exponentially better! :up:

My wife has spoiled me with a Raspberry Pi (if anyone has any ideas for a little project, I'd love to hear it!), a couple of Lego Dimensions packs (Ghostbusters Level Pack and Harry Potter Team Pack) and chocolates. We're hosting Christmas this year so I'm enjoying the calm before the storm while I can :up:
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Post by Cletus »

Merry Christmas everyone.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Merry Christmas all. I scored a little drone amd a couple of games but havr spent all morning building a Hot Wheels mega garage and various other things, thank god nothing with 65 stickers like last year! Prepare yourself Ambrose it is great but yiu will spend a morning building but on the flip side u can buy them stuff u want.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Froggy wrote:Merry Christmas all. I scored a little drone amd a couple of games but havr spent all morning building a Hot Wheels mega garage and various other things, thank god nothing with 65 stickers like last year! Prepare yourself Ambrose it is great but yiu will spend a morning building but on the flip side u can buy them stuff u want.
Haha, my oldest got the same garage, not looking forward to building it, spent last night building a pedal kart, balance bike and toy kitchen.

My haul this year I got an ESP Explorer Guitar, Wolfenstein II Collectors Edition for PS4, dart board in a nice cabinet, couple of man cave signs for the garage, stud finder (here I am!) and tool belt for home renovations and a couple of knick knacks. Very happy with my gifts.

Merry Christmas all, hope you enjoy the day with friends and/or family.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Post by MiNiStRy »

Merry xmas all. Go here for all your rasberry Pi games. I have a daphne front end running at the moment playing all the laser disk classics.

http://www.arcadepunks.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

I love my Raspberry Pi.

I bought a humble bundle involving Pi/Arduino eBooks so if anyone wants some I can try and share somehow.
Ambrose Burnside

Awesome!

I haven't yet looked into it in much depth, I've watched a few YouTube videos to get an idea of what's possible (A LOT) but I've been spending most of my time since Christmas installing and playing the haul of games I picked up with gift cards :)
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Got Pi, connected breadboard back to front, left room to ssh into it got distracted and came back to fried Pi.. back to online shop another lol
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Ambrose Burnside

I hooked mine up yesterday and downloaded and installed all the OS updates and that's where I'm up to.