it's been 20 years

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

it's been 20 years

Post by unfnknblvbl »

...let that sink in. I've known some of you cunts for longer than I've known people I consider to be my best mates. I've slept with people that weren't even born when I first signed up to PlayNow...!
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Re: it's been 20 years

Post by Madmya »

You've been bedding teenagers?

Lepo5
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted

Post by Lepo5 »

Yeah that was my first thought as well. Salute!
Candy Arse wrote:
Lepo the Legend gave me his pair for free.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

it's been 20 years

Post by Rorschach »

Feel old now :(
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Madmya wrote:You've been bedding teenagers?

:lol: :lol: only once... :secret:
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Teenagers have gotten a lot wiser since those times and they don't sleep with humans anymore. New laws have legalised beastiality so they see no value in mating with people of their own race. (in the future three main races will exist: humans, genetically modified humans, and robots)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI?[/youtube]
times have changed since you entered into this world through the mandella effect which has caused the ones that left their timeline to go crazy and do insane things to get attention. Rating Zelda BOTW only a 7, fucking their dogs, censoring youtube without giving reasons even though it's only going to hurt the income of the company that hosts the content. I have tried to warn others about the great culling but people still don't believe. As dogs get more sex than male humans, people will start to go the way of the furries and dress up as animals or genetically modify themselves to have more animal-like appearance as foreshadowed in the latest Beauty and the Beast movie by disney. This stuff happened in Noah's time when the ancient giants (sons of the fallen angels who mated with human women) engaged in acts of beastiality with the animals to create half-breed human-animal hybrids (which explains the strange forms in egyptian art) which was seen by God as an abomination. (the only pure human in Noah's time was Noah and his family which had DNA that wasn't tainted by the fallen.)

Again with CRISPR technology and the transhumanist movement (who want to merge with machines to become cyborgs) we are seeing the same problems as in the past but with different form: people are turning away from the original race they come from and want to create hybrids. The only people that can get away with fucking a teenager these days are female teachers who seduce teen boys. The judges always let them off easy. Ever since the 60s when people turned to sex drugs and rock n roll, we are seeing drop in the birthrate of humans and the introduction of machines to replace us. It introduces the problem of not having enough babies to replace the population and take care of the elderly when they can't take care of themselves due to people aborting their children after having had sex with random people in orgies in underground pizza stores where they sacrifice children to engage in ritual murder to appease the old pagan gods.

The next 20 years will see kids killing their dads and throwing them off cliffs like in japan for not being productive. The government has tried to create laws discouraging "elder abuse" but this is not going to work as young people are smarter than the older generation when it comes to technology and can hack their computers to reveal their darkest secrets to the public as we have seen through Pizzagate scandal. The old tricks of the baby boomers won't work anymore. We are going to get darker before it gets brighter. I predict FEMA camps for the young people to work like chinese factory workers with no breaks in order to force people to work for free to compensate for lack of population to care for the elderly who didn't teach their kids any values or respect for authority and the elderly like they do in asian countries.

Either that or man warring against machines like in the terminator movies as google slowly automates all the jobs away and causes people to go insane because they got used to high standard of living and won't go back to the medieval days where you were only allowed to live to about 30-40 before you die.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Wow, sometimes unhiding the CrackHED post out of curiosity pays dividends! :lol:
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

'Doggy style' must have a totally different meaning to him.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

I still post like I was 20 years ago lol
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

unfnknblvbl wrote:Wow, sometimes unhiding the CrackHED post out of curiosity pays dividends! :lol:
Now, where is my rusty spoon so I can scoop my eyeballs out :lol:
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I wish I'd slept with chicks that weren't even born when I signed up to ODWF/PN..... (sigh)

Anyhow, nice thread UF.
Yeah, it's been top times. Aligning nicely with the golden years of the internet 1996-2016. (rip)
Highlights being clearly PGR2 and the WoW debacle.
You guys have been a big part of my life. :up:

It's a real shame we've lost a lot of our thinner skinned members along the way. I miss alot of the old crew we've lost. Peace out y'all if you're lurking.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I'll just add,
The amazing thing to me about the internet, is that is brings together people who have common interests that are more obscure that you wouldn't necessarily meet many people with common interests in real life.
I still don't know that many video gamers in real life, but I know you fukkers. And you're better then GAF.
AgOnNy
Late onset ADHD
Late onset ADHD
XBL ID: AgOnNy
PSN ID: AgOnNy
Steam ID: AgOnNy

Post by AgOnNy »

How many of you have lost most, if not all of your hair during this time? :D
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Me being a rockstar and enjoying my hair in 1997
1997.jpg
Me being a rockstar and hiding my lack of hair under a hat in 2016:
2016.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

TIL I look like 1997 Unfnk with longer hair. :D
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

I've lost most of my hair in that time but willingly.

I don't think I started posting on PN until 1999 so I'll keep away from this thread for another year or two
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I was 99 for PN but I was at the ODWF before PN. That would be the case for a few of us I'd guess.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Yeah, I might have jumped the gun by a year. I'll have to check. My memory isn't what it used to be... :lol:
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

I think I joined PN around 2001 after being told about the place by Squee, could've been a little later.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Joined in May 2002, was on ODWF but didn't post much. I can't remember how I found out about Playnow. I spent most of my time from 2000 onwards on #sega austnet channel on IRC under the username 'gav1', #playnow and #gamesranch under flipswitch.

The good old days I guess. Haven't touched IRC for years.

I remember owning some Playnow PC demo discs in 1999.

Didn't anyone take a screen capture of the home page of PN? The page before entering the forums, it had some message which I have forgotten.
Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Post by Megaman »

https://web.archive.org/web/20020124092 ... com.au:80/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

I started at ODWF via dreamkey :lol:
joined PN when someone mentioned the big thread featuring lambchop, something about sony dominance continuing?

i'm ashamed of smelly ballsack, he joined to be a bit of a cunt
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

fanny boy
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

frozen chicken
K.T.Shoe[BMs]
Still a rookie
XBL ID: MrSlow88
PSN ID: MrSlow88

Post by K.T.Shoe[BMs] »

Holly cow... it's been 20 years since Playnow?

In 1997 I was studying at Uni, and playing games like C&C RedAlert, Warcraft 2, and Quake on my Pentium 2 - 233MHz PC with a Voodoo 2 graphics card... and waiting for Blizzard to release StarCraft.