Eurydice Dixon

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: Eurydice Dixon

Post by Candy Arse »

If you told me that reddit screenshot was a GameHED post I would 100% believe you.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Candy Arse wrote:If you told me that reddit screenshot was a GameHED post I would 100% believe you.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nah, it's a little too coherent.
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

I can only imagine the hate mail this woman's going to get

https://www.couriermail.com.au/rendezvi ... 48a2f60c0b
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

unfnknblvbl wrote:
Froggy wrote:The women using this to push their gender shit aren't the victims either.

Right. I don't know why I'm surprised by just how much of a tool you are on this topic, given how familiar I am with your nonsensical ways, but there we go.
There's nothing inconsistent about my post it's just you don't like what you hear. I'll make it again, anyone can be a victim, man or woman, in fact your more than likely to get the shit beaten out of you as a male for no reason on a night out.

Have women I know been on the end of some shitty behaviour, well yes but so have a lot of guys I know but they just generally blow it off. Drunk women who'se advances get rejected in a night club can turn to revenge kill mode in an instant, it sucks but it happens to both sexes.

I do have empathy for the victim hence why I'm only interested in her because she IS the only victim in this case, yes there may be other victims elsewhere of course, you can say that about every other crime committed though so what's your point? I need to virtue signal to any other potential victims? The fuck.. so the homeless dude was in WA seems he isn't quite dead, looking at the injuries just assumed he was a goner with his age.. turns out not great to be in a carpark at 12:30am on your own either! Again, predators do not care what fucking gender you are, anyone can be a victim. Actually googling around there's been some dudes horribly killed the last week, some guy in Mannum and another dude in sydney tied up and mysteriously murdered no hashtags though.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Froggy wrote:There's nothing inconsistent about my post
I... never said there was?
it's just you don't like what you hear. I'll make it again, anyone can be a victim, man or woman
Is anybody here saying anything contrary to this? No.
in fact your more than likely to get the shit beaten out of you as a male for no reason on a night out.
...by a male. And if you're a woman, you're more likely to get raped on a night out than a man is, too.
Have women I know been on the end of some shitty behaviour, well yes but so have a lot of guys I know but they just generally blow it off. Drunk women who'se advances get rejected in a night club can turn to revenge kill mode in an instant, it sucks but it happens to both sexes.

I do have empathy for the victim hence why I'm only interested in her because she IS the only victim in this case, yes there may be other victims elsewhere of course, you can say that about every other crime committed though so what's your point? I need to virtue signal to any other potential victims? The fuck.. so the homeless dude was in WA seems he isn't quite dead, looking at the injuries just assumed he was a goner with his age.. turns out not great to be in a carpark at 12:30am on your own either! Again, predators do not care what fucking gender you are, anyone can be a victim. Actually googling around there's been some dudes horribly killed the last week, some guy in Mannum and another dude in sydney tied up and mysteriously murdered no hashtags though.
You're making a whole bunch of assumptions here. Why not back them up with facts?
As with literally nobody saying "all men", nobody is saying "only women". Speaking of not liking what one hears, you're just not liking that this particular crime is getting hashtagged to bits. That this particular person had a group of friends and acquaintances that were willing to step up the media coverage. I'm pretty sure that if somebody you were close to were on the receiving end of what happened to Eurydice Dixon, you'd be hashtagging the shit out of it too.

But hey, there's literally nothing stopping you from making these other crimes your own personal theme for justice. Go out there and make a noise! There's nothing stopping you!
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Twiztid Elf wrote:Sigh. You want to argue semantics.
This whole thread has been a ridiculous argument about semantics: not all men something something Muslims :lol:

Did we win the war?
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Reka

Post by Reka »

Women are sluts.
Asians are terrible drivers.
Muslims are terrorists.
Broncos players are criminals.
Priests are rapists.

All of the above statements are abhorrent generalisations.

Prefix any of those statements with 'Some' and they all become factually correct.

"Some" men need to change their behavior. Let's be clear here.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/Reka.png[/img]
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Reka wrote:Women are sluts.
Asians are terrible drivers.
Muslims are terrorists.
Broncos players are criminals.
Priests are rapists.

All of the above statements are abhorrent generalisations.

Prefix any of those statements with 'Some' and they all become factually correct.

"Some" men need to change their behavior. Let's be clear here.
"Too many"
Reka

Post by Reka »

Agreed. Applies to all of those statements.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Surely "too many women are sluts" could never be factually correct.
Reka

Post by Reka »

Never's a pretty strong word....

....you mentioned you have a daughter?
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

can't figure out how to climb out that hole I just dug.

Luckily my track record is better than my comments. :|

Actually, I'm ok...I did accuse most men of being rapists and pedos so I think I'm balanced...
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

WTF is an incel?
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I found this on a website called Google. I just typed in incel and I got this. Will definitely use the internet again at some stage.
incel
aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).

I'm pretty sure Ryan is an incel. Yesterday he made a facebook post about how all women are shallow and exist to torture men by "denying" them sex, as if sex is something people "deserve", and not a privilege given by potential sexual partners that should be respected.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=incel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Haha excellent. Will try this Gooble in future.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Cletus wrote:Surely "too many women are sluts" could never be factually correct.
I'd never say that!

I'd think it very loudly though
Reka

Post by Reka »

Come on man.

Cletus was obviously joking and your post is obvious virtue signalling. I'm calling you out on it because I'm sick of that shit (not from you personally but in general).
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Reka

Post by Reka »

Apologies man - I missed the loud thoughts part.