Merry Christmas

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Merry Christmas

Post by Froggy »

Merry Christmas all. I am currently hiring in my bathroom having a break from putting playsets together! Hope you all have a fantastic day
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
flipswitch
que
que

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by flipswitch »

Merry Christmas!

Good luck with that play set Froggy! I hope it brings you hours of joy.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Very bizarre place to hire people Froggy but I feel your pain. I spent over 12hrs on Xmas eve + 3hrs on Xmas day in the pissing rain assembling a two story cubby house with slides and swings and it's still not finished.

Merry Christmas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Holy crap that's epic! Great job, I'd never finish that.

I've returned from the in laws who have bought the kids a trampoline for me to put together. Luckily the weather in Adelaide is going to be too hot to do it for a week plus they need to bring me the 3 big boxes.. Good thing is the kids haven't put the name trampoline together with what one is so they didn't get very excited unwrapping a box and being told it's a trampoline so I won't have them hassling me for it thankfully. Once I get it and take it out the box and they realise it's a bouncy thing a few of their friends have I'll be hassled to get it up non stop.

I can't wait for a 3 and a 5 year old to launch into each other on that thing though, should be some quality carnage except it appears these days it's not possible for the nut busting trampoline carnage we would have had as they all seem to have safety nets.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Joshua's first Christmas (he turned 9 months on Sunday) as as I expected, Christmas was even better with my own kid (I have two nephews and two nieces and another niece on the way, and they're all good fun this time of year, but it's different now).

A good day :)

My wife got me a 2018 West Coast premiers guernsey, very happy with that :)
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Merry Christmas all.