The new assaults on our intelligence

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Re: The new assaults on our intelligence

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Oh it gets worse. Way, way worse. And even more evil.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/f ... ng-points/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The ruling also mentioned parts of the video footage in which Planned Parenthood executives had admitted to illegally altering abortion procedures to obtain intact fetuses whose organs could then be sold to medical research firms for greater profit. This included finding ways to circumvent the federal ban on partial-birth abortion, whether by changing the way they performed late-term procedures or by signing a form saying they had not “intended” to retrieve an intact fetus.
:puke:

:cry:
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

NSFL
From the GAF thread here. Sixth reply.
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/5th-circ ... -253731745" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can't even. No fucking way am I watching any of that. Or even reading more of the video descriptions.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Froggy wrote:I can't believe what I'm hearing out of the USA
Good, because anybody with an ounce of sense would realise that getting your "news" from conservative circle-jerks "news" sites and forums is the real assault on people's intelligence. A simple Google search for "planned parenthood full term abortion" (or "planned parenthood late term abortion") will show that the only place reporting on such things as actual things is Life News which is a right-wing circle-jerk that's parroting the Centre for Medical Progress. Which appears has nothing to do with promoting medical science, and seems to exist solely to take down Planned Parenthood.

But hey, lamestream media, how dare you make us reflect on the idea that men can help men be better people! I'mma snap my razor and throw it in the terlet! :roll:
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

No, don't be so fucking blasé about this kind of shit. This is exactly how "fake news" - the real fake news, not Trump's idea of "fake news" - gets started. People decide to get their "news" from places that fit in with their own worldview and can't separate fact from fiction. Once people start doing that, it doesn't take very long before armed idiots decide to storm their local pizza parlour because their favourite "news" source was posting actual lies and rumours as "news".
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

The media pick and choose what they want to show and how they want to show it to manipulate people. All sides do that.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

unfnknblvbl wrote:
Good, because anybody with an ounce of sense would realise that getting your "news" from conservative circle-jerks "news" sites and forums is the real assault on people's intelligence. A simple Google search for "planned parenthood full term abortion" (or "planned parenthood late term abortion") will show that the only place reporting on such things as actual things is Life News which is a right-wing circle-jerk that's parroting the Centre for Medical Progress. Which appears has nothing to do with promoting medical science, and seems to exist solely to take down Planned Parenthood.

But hey, lamestream media, how dare you make us reflect on the idea that men can help men be better people! I'mma snap my razor and throw it in the terlet! :roll:

So what you're saying here is if it's reported via a conservative news site, it's certainly a lie. Good to know.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

No, what I'm saying is that a "news" site that proudly bills itself as a source of either conservative or liberal news probably shouldn't be your primary go-to for "unbiased" news. Because it won't be.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

unbiased news reporting...I have absolutely no idea what that even looks like. You might think you do, but I don't. I'd just rather any of the news providers just report the truth, regardless of them being liberal or conservative.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

TE:
you can be pro abortion but my point is in the context of men's rights. So when a man kills something it's murder but when a woman murder a baby is "her body her choice" and so what I am saying is the double standards is why MGTOW is becoming popular. To get the power back cucked christians and patriotic people need to actually push back and maybe do what TFM has suggested which is to bring in a new system where vote right is taken from women first.
1. take away women's right to vote so you can implement a new system that's actually fair. (since democracy is mob rule and women outnumber men it's a necessary step to change things. As long as women and feminists vote they will always block any change because politicians are scared to offend women as that is political suicide in democratic system. If women outvote men by outnumbering them, then change will never come because women always vote in favour of their own interest)

2. bring in fairer system (only land owners and responsible people are allowed to vote ie those with something to lose if the country collapses)

3. Respect mah authoritah!!! everyone must respect the meritocratic system since it's scientifically the only way to beat rival nations whose powers are growing while yours as melting away as the left wing hand out all the military secrets to china who is laughing at how stupid the west is for letting the bad guy just steal shit because you are so lazy. The sheer amount of corruption must go or the nation is going to collapse as feminist destroy foundation of its strength on purpose. EVERYONE WHO ISN'T part of the NWO will agree with me on that)

Feminism used to be equal rights. Even feminists today admit it's now about power to harm men as a type of "revenge" to get even. So the solution is give men back authority so the evil feminist witch that loves the satanists can't sacrifice their kid to the local patron demon. What this does is gives us some time before the doom happens. It robs the demons of their power when you stop the witch doing the ritual; giving more power to humans.

World War III is coming as predicted. (see https://www.threeworldwars.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
Once Trump goes and the left bring in a hard left leader you will be fighting the russians.

I'm not a prophet but my prediction is it all start with EMP blast. People go crazy from no ability to buy things and do stuff (like Y2K) and the left jump in and blame all the countries they don't control for the attack on the nation. Thi right wing guys agree (because they support the military industrial complex - it's job security for those working in private military corporations) And then order the angry millenials and generation z to bomb the countries not under NWO control. WWIII is like the clone wars in Star Wars prequels where the left and right wing work to hunt down the boogieman.

Time passes and people get tired of fighting wars and beg for a solution to bring peace, and so the globalists bring in their antichrist guy who will kill the radical left wing communist american soldiers, (think of it like Sith lord killing count Dookoo) which will cause the jews and christians to bow down and call him their savior and then the charismatic guy after taking credit for bringing world peace demands you worship him as king of the world and rules from israel and stops the jewish traditional sacrifices of animals in the temple which offends orthodox jews. This then causes God of Israel to need to intervene and protect the splinter group who do not accept the antichrist as the real messiah. And the anti christ then hunts down all the people who are trying to stop him. (I think the mark of the beast is still voluntary but you will have to exist in much harder condition without one)

Jesus scoops up the remnant while surfing on a cloud like Goku in Dragonball and all kinds of crazy events happen on earth as the wrath of God is unleashed. (Maybe theilluminati try to resist it by developing some kind of Eva robot zombie thing as seen in Evangelion but it fails) All the guys that are still hanging around die off including the NWO hiding from judgement.
If it doesn't happen that way remember I didn't say it was fact. Just prediction based on the direction we are in. (We'd have gone to war with russia by now if Trump didn't get into power. So God is giving people a chance to repent)

related:
theory that trump is using the wall to cage people inside the nation during crisis (ie chipping the population can track who is who but it's also the beginning of invasive tech entering the body which can then be used to control you later)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

unfnknblvbl wrote:

What are u on about? I'm listening to the governor of VA and NYC, watching and listening to the Democrats sponsoring the bill.

We aren't talking about what might have been happening up til now we are talking about what they want to do or just passed to do in NY. You literally had the governor saying that they'll just leave the baby there to die or we'll kill it AFTER it's born. It's batshit insane anyone could agree or think that's abortion and I'm staunchly pro-abortion. I don't even know the fucking news site you are on about.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

This is something that would hope offends people not just against abortion because it's gone past it, it's infanticide. I'd expect this shit out of a middle east shithole country or a one child policy country and you pop a girl out.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Northam's comments have been clarified.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/northam-c ... f-context/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"No woman seeks a third trimester abortion except in the case of tragic or difficult circumstances, such as a nonviable pregnancy or in the event of severe fetal abnormalities, and the governor's comments were limited to the actions physicians would take in the event that a woman in those circumstances went into labor. Attempts to extrapolate these comments otherwise is in bad faith and underscores exactly why the governor believes physicians and women, not legislators, should make these difficult and deeply personal medical decisions,"
He wasn't talking about instances of healthy full term babies being killed on a whim, as is being pushed by some organisations. His comments reserved for the worst possible scenarios.
Last edited by Peppermint Lounge on 04 Feb 2019 07:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

unfnknblvbl wrote:No, don't be so fucking blasé about this kind of shit. This is exactly how "fake news" - the real fake news, not Trump's idea of "fake news" - gets started. People decide to get their "news" from places that fit in with their own worldview and can't separate fact from fiction. Once people start doing that, it doesn't take very long before armed idiots decide to storm their local pizza parlour because their favourite "news" source was posting actual lies and rumours as "news".
Haha shit I remember when the usual suspects here were raging out over that whole imaginary pizzagate thing.

Fuck people are idiots.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Pizzagate/pedogate is real.

The main thing we got to do is focus on depowering feminists who are trying to bring in a matriarchy.

Posted this in the masons section but thought it would be good to paste here too:

It looks like David Icke is finally covering injustices of the system against the masculine men in society:
When psychologists start getting involved we have to get ready to fight these guys when they finally label masculine men as dangerous men. This is the ultimate feminist fantasy to try to depower the man as they march towards a matriarchy.
These attacks are strategic methods of taking control of populations. First the attack the father to break up the family. Second they label anyone resisting as crazy or dangerous. Third they place females in the leadership roles and usher in the age of chaos. (basically decisions are all based on feels not on rational thinking and logic)

The logical guys who can defeat feminists in debates are a big threat to the bringing in of a matriarchy. So the way they have to fight is through the courts. You can see that the way communism has slowly infiltrated schools it had to first get the dad out of the picture so the daughters can be taught to hate men in the colleges, then after these bitter feminists leave uni and are ready to vote in left wing radicals into power (for free shit to pay off their student debt) they weaponise those voters to bring in male fighting-age immigrants to take the jobs of the local population. Then as time goes on, when locals can't get pussy and can't breed, because they are soy boys due to growing up in single mother homes where the mother denies the boy a father figure to make them leadership material, they empower the immigrants to breed with the white women instead and create mixed race couples that have babies with lower iq which do not question authority and vote for bigger government. (these soyboys turn into white knights because they are naturally bonded to their mother but hate their father) And finally they eradicate the culture and religion of that local population by encouraging the dominant race of that mixed race population to demonise the local guy and imprison them which kills the pride of the nation. The local population then becomes extinct like the Saiyans in the Dragonball Z cartoon and the controllers feel safe as men are no longer able to resist a dictatorship due to being docile.

This is a multi step plan. But to beat these guys you got to teach your kids how the communist is using the feminist to destroy the local population so they can look at this from a big picture perspective. When the kids see this they can arm themselves in debates and be ready to avoid women who think with a collectivist view of the world where individual thought is discouraged.

My prediction is if the right wing cucks do not challenge the globalist, then there wll be nothing to stop the west from changing into communist countries where freedom of speech is banned and if you are a dissenter you get taken to a van have your organs cut out of your body and sold on the blackmarket to the rich satanic cult like they do in china. All morals will go. (transhumanist would love this because they want human race to modify itself to be synthetic like in those sci fi movies, only thing stopping that are the moral authority who think it;s wrong to tamper with sacred life)
The way to fight back is
1. expose their deed (hilary clinton is a witch it's not a conspiracy theory - it's how leader obtain power. The moderate left probably voted for trump to avoid a dark future)
2. teach kids the brainwashing methods the elites use on populations so they can think for themselves - especially show how tech can be used to fake footage and actors used to stage an event. These are not new tactics.
3. train them to fight. Martial arts, shooting guns, guerilla warfare etc This is why masculinity is deemed dangerous. Its the resistance. They don't want freedom fighters. They want a weak population that will obey orders without question. And without any morals you become a machine.

Crony capitalists and globalist communists both shar one thing in common: they both want power. Crony capitalists get it by having monopoly in a market to block others business challenging them. The globalist communist get it by buying votes of illegal immigrants who are used as a standing army to terrorise the local population that doesn't want big government.
When big government and big business unite they form the global dictatorship and eliminate the middle class. You get two classes:
1. the royalty who are above the law and create whatever laws they deem fit to benefit themselves,
and
2. the peasants. usually slave workers who are mistreated by the bosses and easily replacable so nobody cares if they die due to being overworked and underpaid. This is why supporting your local business is so important. You want your nation to be strong so men have families and do not need bigger and bigger government which places more and more laws that burden the average joe down in bureacratic paper work and make living a nightmare. The reason satanists run it all is because people have a lust for power. Make yourself more powerful than them by not agreeing with their way of life. (ie screwing over others but themselves which causes disharmony in the world and slavery for future generations who have to live under the debt of previous generation's actions)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Ambrose Burnside wrote:
unfnknblvbl wrote:No, don't be so fucking blasé about this kind of shit. This is exactly how "fake news" - the real fake news, not Trump's idea of "fake news" - gets started. People decide to get their "news" from places that fit in with their own worldview and can't separate fact from fiction. Once people start doing that, it doesn't take very long before armed idiots decide to storm their local pizza parlour because their favourite "news" source was posting actual lies and rumours as "news".
Haha shit I remember when the usual suspects here were raging out over that whole imaginary pizzagate thing.

Fuck people are idiots.
LOL.... Of course that was enough to bring crackhed out. Would hate to see what shit he posted following that.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

guttermouth wrote:LOL.... Of course that was enough to bring crackhed out. Would hate to see what shit he posted following that.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

It warms my heart to know that Gillette have posted an 8 billion dollar write down attributed solely to that Woke commercial. Suck a fuck Gillette, men will do as men will do and shave with Bic from here on in.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

It boggles my mind how any company actively involves themselves in woke capitalism. How on earth can it end well?

The latest being ANZ pressuring NZ netball because one of their players was married to Israel Folau.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Cletus wrote:Suck a fuck Gillette, men will do as men will do and shave with Bic from here on in.
The Schick ones weren't much cop. I didn't like them much at all. It was lots of extra work keeping the stubble in check with those things.
The Bic ones though. Excellent. :dblthumbs:
F for Fake
XBL ID: Thread Killer
PSN ID: Cool_-_Z
Steam ID: Bell end

Post by F for Fake »

Instead of buying a refill for my mach 3 i bought a new Schick razor instead. No $25 for you, Gillette.
Reka

Post by Reka »

I just grew a beard in protest. A toxic beard.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/Reka.png[/img]
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Wow.
The ministry of truth have truly been cranking out the drivel this week to keep the normies scared, angry, confused and in a state of panic.
Reka

Post by Reka »

Epstein who?
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/Reka.png[/img]