The Orange Man. He's bad. Very, very bad!

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Re: The Orange Man. He's bad. Very, very bad!

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Yeah, someone sent me a link to Candace Owens shilling that thing.
I rolled my eyes. It's got Android OS on it right? lol.

If you really care about your phone privacy you'd get the hell off any Apple or Google/Android device.
I'm rocking a Blackberry Classic right now. lol.
I've been eyeing off some other options aswell though.
I really like the look of the Light Phone 2, but it doesn't work on Telstra. So I've been asking around to find out if Optus is a viable alternative yet. Might just pick up a cheap SIM and see for myself.
The Linux phones (in particular Librem and PinePhone) are starting to get some momentum, but there is some fucking around to get them working right. Still a device for enthusiasts only at this point.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

idiots - That Orange Man was pretty bad eh...?

Biden - Hold my Vanilla Junket
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

I thought Trump was supposed to be the one with terrible foreign policy.
Ambrose Burnside

No idea why Biden didn't thow out Trumps's Afghanistan plan along with the rest of his "policies".

I do like how quickly the Republicans scrubbed all references to it being their plan as soon as it failed miserably though :lol:

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2021/08/gop- ... e-taliban/
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Of course they'd take it down, man...if I had a page dedicated to celebrating a deal I'd made, (that was working while I was in charge of it) only to have Biden make it such an utter and complete disaster, I'd also want it taken down. That deal worked if the Commander in Chief listened to and acted on advice from his military.

It's so inept that (and I'd hate to sound like a paranoid conspiracy nutter) it's almost like they really just want the U.S public to demand the military go back in to "save" those left behind by slaughtering all 75000 of the Taliban. Or worse, they slaughter said civilians. Then Biden can say he "tried to stick by Trumps shitty plan to exit the Afghan war" but the Middle East has clearly and definitively shown us that they are not ready to operate without Our Strong Military Presence. Because surely no new President would opt to continue a war that the past administration had decided to end. He really gave it the old college try. But the lack of comprehension on Biden's face tells me that it just isn't the case. There's no conspiracy here, he's just actually bad. Shamefully bad.

This is terrible foreign and domestic behaviour...it's a big fuck you to all of their longstanding allies, us included and as much a fuck you to their own citizens in Afghanistan. And he's walking to the tune of the demands set by the Taliban. I think Vietnam, 911 and the Afghanistan War Drawdown are the most monumental catastrophes in U.S history in my lifetime. This does not bode well for the west. It may well have ramifications that affect all of us
stanard
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: shimma
PSN ID: shimma1138
Steam ID: stanard

Post by stanard »

They don't give a fuck, they got their $$$
Reka

Post by Reka »

There's a few things worth noting here:

Trump had been negotiating a peaceful withdrawal with the Taliban for quite some time which they'd scheduled for May. Biden got sworn in, ended Trumps 'deal' with the Taliban and moved the withdrawal date from May to 'September 11th' (because fuck Trump and imagine how good the optics would be if Biden ended this war on the 20th anniversary of 9/11). It obviously hasn't gone as smoothly as Joe would have hoped for, but the most telling thing about this whole thing is.....

CNN and the corporate press have turned on Biden over this. This is a large reason why this withdrawal looks so bad (and it is, don't get me wrong). Up until now, the corporate press has run cover for Biden and propped him up (Weekend at Bernie's comes to my mind). It could be argued that this is the worst first 6 months of any president in the history of the United States. Up until now they've swept under the carpet: the Hunter Biden laptop fiasco just before the election, Joe's obvious declining mental faculties and gaffes in public, the worsening kids in cages situation on the border, lock downs and the widespread closing of small businesses and loss of jobs across America, rapidly rising inflation, the proposal of vaccine passports.... none of that is enough for the corporate press to scrutinize what's really going on and Biden's been given a free pass. If anything they've cheered Joe on and supported all of that stuff.... But end a war? The longest war in US history? Nope, that's where the line is drawn. We're not covering for you on this one Joe. We're not down for ending wars. Under the bus you go, Joe. Keep this in mind when you consider who the corporate press owes its allegiance to. It's not the position of US President (Trump demonstrated this for 4 years and now they've just turned on Biden over this). Perhaps the CIA and those invested in the Military Industrial Complex are more aligned with the corporate media than you'd expect? Look up Operation Mockingbird if you think that's far fetched.

And then there is the theory about the roaring drug trade and the poppy fields in Afghanistan (did I mention CIA ties with corporate media and their aggravation over leaving Afghanistan?). To throw fuel on that conspiracy fire, I'll point out that a new multi billion dollar drug cartel has just been established, and this one is legal and actively endorsed by the corporate media (funny that). No need to produce heroin overseas when you can mass produce a drug and force every person around the globe to take it. We'll even set it up as a subscription service - you'll need to consume our product twice a year for the rest of your lives. Seems like a pretty good business plan to me. You can have your flowers back now Afghanistan.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

[tweet][/tweet]
Ambrose Burnside

Cletus wrote: 26 Aug 2021 10:32 pm I'd hate to sound like a paranoid conspiracy nutter
It's OK man, you don't have to. Plenty of that around here without you:
Reka wrote: 27 Aug 2021 07:09 am There's a few things worth noting here:

No need to produce heroin overseas when you can mass produce a drug and force every person around the globe to take it. We'll even set it up as a subscription service - you'll need to consume our product twice a year for the rest of your lives. Seems like a pretty good business plan to me.
:lol:

What a fucking disaster this has been but at least we'll have the Netflix of Drugs hitting our veins in the near future I guess.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Cletus wrote: 26 Aug 2021 10:32 pm This does not bode well for the west. It may well have ramifications that affect all of us
As I've said here before, Trump or Biden, it matters little. The illusion of choice is exactly that, an illusion.
The grand plan continues apace.
Cletus wrote: 26 Aug 2021 10:32 pm (and I'd hate to sound like a paranoid conspiracy nutter)
Right now, how could you NOT be a conspiracy nutter? Seeing how some of it is actually coming true? Particularly the freedom and liberty infringements.
Early 2019, saying we'd be mandatory masks, likely mandatory vaccines, locked in our homes, by end of 2020 and into 2021 would have got you plenty of ridicule, but here we are.

I've never claimed to believe in all of the crap I post. I'm an information junkie that reads a lot of conspiracy crap. Just because it entertains me, doesn't mean I believe all of it. Shit, I've been reading it so long I've seen a lot of it collapse like the house of cards some of it is.

Friends who've laughingly "tin foil hatted" me in the past are now legitimately asking me "Wtf is going on Twiz?" Obviously I don't know, but I can give them answers that range from plausible to bat-shit insane. And I usually frame responses in that way and let them lead the conversation. If I'm telling bat-shit insane stuff, I'm careful to frame it as such. Newly red pilled people can be gullible. Because they've been shown an alternative viewpoint, they can let their rational guard down and believe all kinds of stupid shit. Q being the obvious example. They can either take it hard (like Neo in the Matrix when he's first unplugged), or even worse become like GameHED which also helps nobody.

^ Really good post up there Reka.
Reka wrote: 27 Aug 2021 07:09 amAnd then there is the theory about the roaring drug trade and the poppy fields in Afghanistan (did I mention CIA ties with corporate media and their aggravation over leaving Afghanistan?). To throw fuel on that conspiracy fire, I'll point out that a new multi billion dollar drug cartel has just been established, and this one is legal and actively endorsed by the corporate media (funny that). No need to produce heroin overseas when you can mass produce a drug and force every person around the globe to take it. We'll even set it up as a subscription service - you'll need to consume our product twice a year for the rest of your lives. Seems like a pretty good business plan to me. You can have your flowers back now Afghanistan.
I don't agree with this though. Why not both?
Afghanistan has ALWAYS been about the poppies and opiate yield. This will not change regardless of the vax enslavement. There will always be a need for opiate painkillers both in the legitimate medical industry and the state sponsored illegal drug trade.

Additionally, Afghanistan have HUGE reserves of unmined Lithium. I do recommend everyone go read up about that.
Afghanistan is more important now than ever.
China hosted the Taliban in the second last week of July. By mid-late August, Taliban have control of the country.
Ok. Not suss at all.

Going back to Trump though, well at least we don't have his mean tweets anymore.
The hypocrisy of how the establishment media treated Trump V how they treat Biden is very, very evident now. As people have pointed out, this appears to be changing already. This is just part of the plan to get Kamala in. I'm sure I did read somewhere that Biden had to serve a minimum amount of time (some time in early 2022) before the VP can legitimately take over, but I can't find it now. There's also eligibility questions around Kamala.

Some are calling the below image Bidens defining presidential image.
Some media are playing it off as him crying about Afghanistan. The reality is him not being able to deal with questions from a Fox News reporter.
Reka

Post by Reka »

Cheers Elf.

Ambrose, I did preface that quote with "To throw fuel on that conspiracy fire".... I'm under no illusions that what I put down after that was pure unsubstantiated conspiracy theory. Like Elf said "Why not both?". I don't expect anyone to believe what I wrote or take it at face value, but if a couple of people stop and think for a moment and entertain alternate viewpoints then I'm perfectly fine with that.

The point about the corporate media turning on Biden I stand by though. If I was trying to make a point in my post that was it. I've said it before and I can't be any more clear about this: the corporate media is not our friends. They are a propaganda tool used to manipulate the masses and they're wielded far too effectively for my liking.
Ambrose Burnside

Why does it always have to be some big crazy arse conspiracy though?

The CORPORATE PRESS turned on Biden cos ... he done fucked up :|
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

It doesn't have to be. You could very well be right AB.
(stanard - not ignoring the fj question in the other thread - just don't have time to hammer out a thought out answer till much later today).
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

They haven't turned on him, it's just he is so bad they can't not report negatively on what the entire world can see. You can't hide a man being hung from an American chopper that's everywhere and talk up Biden when he's touting how it was a huge success whilst refusing any questions. They quickly pivoted to trying to tell the world that the hurricane was the greastest ever so he could get a win on that if it gets dealt with well, otherwise they'll just try and ignore that to.

Let's imagine the press with Trump vs Biden if he had:
  • Taken only questions that were pre-submitted from journalists (remember Trump was somehow trying to censor and silence the free press by doing absolutely nothing to stop them but calling them out on their lies)
  • Checked his watch when greeting the caskets off the plane.
  • Been on holidays when it went to shit in Afghanistan and then come back and do a press conference to then go back on holidays
  • Ignored the intelligence about a suicide bomb and then 13 us service members get blown up, then lied about it to the American public before leaks.
  • called the FEMA dude a boy - BLM would have been out rioting and trying to burn the white house church down again by now in peaceful protests, some black representatives would have been crying giving speeches about how much it hurt etc
  • stacked a million people and thousands of kid son top of each other in cages and other portable detention centres (biden made the original cages so by golly he was gonna fill em again)
  • Claimed a complete success about the mission when a US helicopter is flying over Kabul hanging a US helper
  • Left Americans in Kabul
  • Left the dogs in Kabul
  • Can only give scripted speeches and the leader of the free world constantly saying he needs permission to even answer questions.. fuck me.
  • allowed in covid positive people and then bussed and flew them directly into us towns without any testing to spread it into us citizens communities, the people he is meant to protect.
  • Rapid inflation and then getting 7trillion more rammed through the floor during the Afghan shitshow, in 6 months destroying spending power and wages and about to push towards hyper inflation (wait til interest rates start rising oh boy)
  • stopped the oil industry in America and then when they ran out of petrol writes a letter to Opec asking them if they'd kindly increase output and gets laughed at, higher gas prices just throwing more fire on the inflation issue.
  • Takes 40hours to get back to the UK PM during a joint military engagement, no fucking way are they helping him again.
To top it off he has lost the Intel people though, straight after his speech they leaked his call transcript and audio to the Afghanistan leader where it's clear he lied through his speech. Clearly done straight after he gave his speech to show the world he is lying. Their rogue intelligence and lack of oversight through corruption is a huge issue though, that's two Presidents now that they have leaked these highly confidential calls, what world leader is gonna want to talk to the US president knowing at any time they can be embarassed globally or endanger their people through that shit.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

[tweet][/tweet]

Holy shit......Let's go Brandy :lol: :lol:

You have the Mental decline of utterly deplorable and inept President Biden and then you have Pelosi.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Jesus, she's senile. Bring back Trump. 😅
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Ambrose Burnside

If you're not old and incoherent you're waging war on Big Bird or pining for George W Bush.

gg America
Reka

Post by Reka »

LOL - waging war on Big Bird.

Big Bird was wheeled out as the voice of reason after running slander campaigns against vaccine skeptics Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers.

Don't listen to those dolts.... here's Big Bird to set the record straight. I guess Biden and Fauci just aren't cutting it anymore?
Ambrose Burnside

2021. When Big Bird is triggering :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Reka wrote: 08 Nov 2021 10:11 pm LOL - waging war on Big Bird.

Big Bird was wheeled out as the voice of reason after running slander campaigns against vaccine skeptics Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers.

Don't listen to those dolts.... here's Big Bird to set the record straight. I guess Biden and Fauci just aren't cutting it anymore?
How dare Rodgers and Rogan be unvaccinated, get covid and recover quickly :lol:
stanard
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by stanard »

Ahh Joe Rogan, who said his health and lifestyle would take care of covid should he get it.

Then when he did catch it, in his own words he "threw the kitchen sink at it" which included “Monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak, prednisone, everything. I also got an NAD drip and a vitamin drip and I did that three days in a row".

So he panicked and used a cocktail of anything and everything, most of which is surely not easily attainable/affordable by his followers within the great American health care system.

Or he you know, could've just taken the vaccine.
stanard
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by stanard »

And to add, he's now recommending people to get vaccinated, then intentionally catch covid. Best of both worlds he says!
Ambrose Burnside

Is Joe Rogan one of those poor white persecuted right wing commentators being censored by big tech conspiracies who never seem to have any issues in getting their message out to their sheeples? :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

stanard wrote: 09 Nov 2021 11:02 am Ahh Joe Rogan, who said his health and lifestyle would take care of covid should he get it.

Then when he did catch it, in his own words he "threw the kitchen sink at it" which included “Monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak, prednisone, everything. I also got an NAD drip and a vitamin drip and I did that three days in a row".

So he panicked and used a cocktail of anything and everything, most of which is surely not easily attainable/affordable by his followers within the great American health care system.

Or he you know, could've just taken the vaccine.
Or he could have done neither, worked for me when I got it :up: