The Orange Man. He's bad. Very, very bad!

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Re: The Orange Man. He's bad. Very, very bad!

Post by Froggy »

Peppermint Lounge wrote:You might want to check Trump's departing approval ratings before citing 50% of the population. As you clamber as hard for equivalency as you did for voter fraud here's McConnell overnight reminding you how much Trump fucked it up.
51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Look, I know it must be crazy to think that sending out millions of unsecured ballots could quite possibly cause a large amount of fraud, dubious vote statistics and counting patterns on the night which have never happened are just insane to even imagine that anyone could be cheating. I mean just on the face of it, the guy won 15% of the nations counties, lost all but what 1 bellweather, lost every toss up race but pulled out the greatest vote for president in history. He's victory dwarfs Obama. The fact he was being trounced until 4am in multiple states and there weren't enough votes left to flip it but then in key metro cities the votes just flooded in from then on! Trends? Who statistical trends mean nothing after 8 hours of counting everyone knows that! I mean it's preposterous to think that the guy running zero campaign from his basement, managed to convince to a near 100% to nil ratio his supporters to vote by mail and Trumps not in key Democrat held cities and ran such a historically fantastic campaign from the basement tha the has blown away any previous presidential vote tally to likely never be topped again. I knew people were voting for Obama in 2008 and 2012, no way would they vote for the black guy, the old white guy as VP is where those black folks were putting their hopes. :lol: Also, coming from the same people who actually believed the Russian shite and yet now want to claim elections can't possibly be fraudulent when millions of unsecured ballots were just sent out, puhlease.

Nice deflection with Mitch. He's found his voice now he's back where he wants to be, in the minority cutting deals for his donors and making money. Did you call for the removal of the Democrats about Russia Russia when GOP congressman were shot and nearly killed by gunman incited by their rhetoric? I bet you enjoyed laughing with your friends watching Colbert and co make fun of Trump as Pelosi and co egged the rioters on who were laying siege on the White House. Then blaming the police and Trump when they stopped those same people from burning a historic church down.

Too reiterate, I think it's all bad, it doesn't seem to register with you guys though.

There's a huge hole in your hearts as of right now, I know it's going to be tough coming to terms with a life without a villian you could project everything onto, there's going to be a moment when you realise how much time you spend being outraged over what are political norms, click bait news articles and completely fabricated stories. It's going to be good for Netflix and Xbox live etc. My tip, buy up shares in them when people start to use their time productively again they'll rocket. :aussie:

P.S. I think Assange is a hypocrit but he should have freed him. I want to know what he's got that everyone so scared of.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Still doubling down on the fraud claims Froggy?

Fuck me it's OK to admit you were wrong. You won't get struck by lightning or anything.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
stanard
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: shimma
PSN ID: shimma1138
Steam ID: stanard

Post by stanard »

He's forgotten there was a pandemic going on that you know....might have influenced how people voted.
Ambrose Burnside

Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Froggy wrote:51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.
What's that from? This has him at 29%:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... c-opinion/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for laying it all out for us yet again. You're still riled about the election outcome and think it was stolen. Trump had his days in court, argued in front of Trump-appointed judges and their rulings were clear.

Don't worry about the hole in my heart. I thought Trump was an arsehole before he was President, when he was President and now since he's been President. I'm glad to see him leave office in disgrace but I doubt we'll have to look far to find him shilling away on some unscrupulous venture or bragging about the size of his dick.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Ambrose Burnside wrote:Still doubling down on the fraud claims Froggy?

Fuck me it's OK to admit you were wrong. You won't get struck by lightning or anything.
80 million+ votes, destroyed Obamas with 15% of the counties, 1 bellweather and reduced majorities in the house and won less than expected senate seats. Sure, the most popular president ever with that many votes, one expects him to have crowds everywhere in love with him. :lol:
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

How's Russia working out for you?
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Peppermint Lounge wrote:
Froggy wrote:51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.
What's that from? This has him at 29%:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... c-opinion/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for laying it all out for us yet again. You're still riled about the election outcome and think it was stolen. Trump had his days in court, argued in front of Trump-appointed judges and their rulings were clear.

Don't worry about the hole in my heart. I thought Trump was an arsehole before he was President, when he was President and now since he's been President. I'm glad to see him leave office in disgrace but I doubt we'll have to look far to find him shilling away on some unscrupulous venture or bragging about the size of his dick.
Rasmussen. The courts haven't heard them all but it's moot now once the SC wouldn't touch them before inauguration.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Ambrose Burnside

Froggy wrote:

80 million+ votes, destroyed Obamas with 15% of the counties, 1 bellweather and reduced majorities in the house and won less than expected senate seats. Sure, the most popular president ever with that many votes, one expects him to have crowds everywhere in love with him. :lol:
Crowds?

Think about that for a moment.
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Froggy wrote:Rasmussen. The courts haven't heard them all but it's moot now once the SC wouldn't touch them before inauguration.
What or who is Rasmussen? I'm not as dialled into domestic US stuff. The SC wouldn't touch them any time. A couple of judges voted to hear it but they sure indicated little to no merit for the case. Do you think the SC would've ruled in Trump's favour on merit or out of loyalty? Either scenario as likely as Raffensperger giving Trump 11,780 votes because Trump asked him to.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

For somebody that apparently (and obviously) doesn't follow American politics or news, Froggy sure thinks he knows a lot about American news and politics
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

The White House youtube channel.
Those quality comments and Biden quotes in the comments of the videos. lol. :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYxRlF ... 7FfpiAN3KQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Trump was frikken hilarious.
But Biden is off to an amazing start. 4 more years of hilarity. :lol:
stanard
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: shimma
PSN ID: shimma1138
Steam ID: stanard

Post by stanard »

He said "good lookin marines"
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

I guess whoever uploaded the video has BDS.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Trump ain’t finished yet, still making headlines. They would have slaughtered them all had they found them.
Ambrose Burnside

stanard wrote:He said "good lookin marines"
Correct.

Clear your ears out Twiztid!
flipswitch
que
que

The Orange Man. He's bad. Very, very bad!

Post by flipswitch »

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/22/us/p ... ction.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Trying to find another avenue to push his baseless election claims, Donald Trump considered installing a loyalist.

This is just crazy but not surprising come from Trump.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

flipswitch wrote: Trump ain’t finished yet, still making headlines. They would have slaughtered them all had they found them.
Yes, the guy who writes Nancy Pelosi's legislation and a "journalist" screen grabbing Jeff Bezo's paper, no point going to court coz it's over right!

Meanwhile I didn't realise Antifa and BLM supported Trump so much they rioted for him, impeach Pelosi and the squad too? Here's just one of them, this guy was in there with CNN (do we shut it down now for hate speech and incitement?):
john-sullivan-arrested.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Froggy wrote:Yes, the guy who writes Nancy Pelosi's legislation and a "journalist" screen grabbing Jeff Bezo's paper, no point going to court coz it's over right!

Meanwhile I didn't realise Antifa and BLM supported Trump so much they rioted for him, impeach Pelosi and the squad too? Here's just one of them, this guy was in there with CNN (do we shut it down now for hate speech and incitement?):
john-sullivan-arrested.jpg
You read the exact same stuff I see some of my facebook friends posting. Are you into the pro Trump evangelical channels too? All the stuff you push is right here:
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Twiztid Elf wrote:The White House youtube channel.
Those quality comments and Biden quotes in the comments of the videos. lol. :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYxRlF ... 7FfpiAN3KQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Comments all seem to be turned off now. Someone must've hit a nerve.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Ambrose Burnside

The world would be a better place if comments were turned off on everything :P
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

I miss the internet prior to Facebook, Twitter, Google Youtube, and Google before it went evil. Think it was around 2012 it started going to shit.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

That was the year the earth ended and we all appeared in an alternate universe.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Rorschach wrote:I miss the internet prior to Facebook, Twitter, Google Youtube, and Google before it went evil. Think it was around 2012 it started going to shit.
It went to shit once otherwise technologically illiterate people worked out that they could use their new fangled "cellular telephone" to "post" their "thoughts" to "the internet".
Honestly, not to sound like a gatekeeper or anything, but I really do think the internet was a heck of a lot better when there was a bit of a barrier stopping people like my racist jock technophobic brothers from going online and spewing bile everywhere.
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars