Merry Christmas!

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Merry Christmas!

Post by Froggy »

Merry Christmas fellow Ranchers. I hope it's been a good one so far :)
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Merry Christmas Froggy.
Long day but it's over now.
4 weeks of holidays. The first is over, and I had very little time to myself and/or CP2077 time. And I'm exhausted/broken.
But pretty much a clear road ahead now for the next 3.
:nana:
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Day after. Hope all had a good one. We hosted so a busy day of kids and mess. Gotta front up for a new family member’s birthday today (turning 3). Nice kid but I wish she wasn’t born on Boxing Day.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Merry Christmas ya Filthy Animals...
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Merry Christmas Ranchers! :up:

I do believe this has been the first time in my life I've been sick at Christmas. Boo-urns! I am glad I was over the sore throat phase of the cold before Christmas Day, and just had to power my way through 1000 tissues instead :|

Was a good day though. My boy fell asleep about 1.5 hours before his bedtime because he didn't have a nap and there was so many other kids running amok during the day keeping him going :lol:

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla (from myself :lol: )
The Witcher book series box set
Wallet
Bluey (well, technically Bandit) t-shirt from my son
Razer mouse
Chocolates
Gift cards

A good haul :)
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Ambrose Burnside wrote:Merry Christmas Ranchers! :up:

I do believe this has been the first time in my life I've been sick at Christmas. Boo-urns! I am glad I was over the sore throat phase of the cold before Christmas Day, and just had to power my way through 1000 tissues instead :|

Was a good day though. My boy fell asleep about 1.5 hours before his bedtime because he didn't have a nap and there was so many other kids running amok during the day keeping him going :lol:

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla (from myself :lol: )
The Witcher book series box set
Wallet
Bluey (well, technically Bandit) t-shirt from my son
Razer mouse
Chocolates
Gift cards

A good haul :)
A great year to be sick, did the family treat you like a Covid lepa? :lol:

Nice work, I got a tamiya rc car kit but no games this year. New xbox kind of killed those presents as I went and bought that plus any games I wanted then and now I've got a backlog. Kids got some cool stuff I can play with though so there's always that, lots of lego.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Merry Xmas.

Hosted this year for the first time. Family members turned up at 630 so they could see our kids open the presents plus one of them had work at 1pm.

Scored a wallet, genuine HSV exhaust tips for my car (brand new, yet been an obsolete item since 2006), a registration pouch for my car, pre paid credit card and a couple of articles of clothing.

Gave the kids an Xbox One S Digital 1TB and bought some games a few weeks ago so it was all ready to go today (Lego City Undercover, Minecraft, Sonic Hedgehog 2) plus installed a couple of my purchases like Daytona USA, Hydro Thunder, Gyruss,
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

I got a wallet too! :lol:
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

All I got was a bunch of bunnings vouchers.....I think that officially means I'm old....
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Wtf is a registration pouch? I love finding new old stuff when I get onto something old like converting a Lego train to 9v and finding brand new engines etc. Finding those tips proves at least someone in the family actually loves you!

Reminds me I need to get Daytona installed for my boy. It's not in the Xbox store but online? How'd you get it on the Xbox?
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

And a happy new year. For the first time in my adult life I'm officially low key. Will take the kids out for a special meal tonight and that's it. My partner not feeling well so I can't even hit her up. It's all good though. A fitting end to an unprecedented year.
Ambrose Burnside
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Thank fuck this is it for 2020.

Going to my sister's place for dinner. Very low key.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Didn't even bother to do anything. Nothing on anyway and too much effort with the rules anyway to enjoy yourself. Happy New Year all unfortunately 2021 looks like it will be a shitshow too for most of it
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Ranchers. :)

Should have been a quiet one but I ended up at a friends place who had originally organised a huge bush doof (cancelled of course), so five of us made the most of the sound system, smoke/laser machines and whatnot. Had projectors with a whole bunch of friends on Twitch taking turns DJing, was a cool kind of pirate radio vibe. Definitely an unexpected turn of events but the best NYE's are always the ones you don't plan.
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Vince »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. I hope that 2021 is a FAR better year than 202 (how could it not be???).

Anyway, obviously best thing about the Christmas festivities is seeing my kids opening their presents, but especially beautiful was seeing my 2 year finally "get" what Christmas is about for the kids, and really enjoy opening her presents!

As for myself, well I got given a Chucky doll that will remain in it's box as to not torment the kids!!! I also received a replica Freddy Krueger glove which will also remain boxed! The one I'm having the most fun with is my new Oculus Quest 2! This thing is brilliant! I also got the PC attachment cable for it. Now all I need is to upgrade my damn PC!!!
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Froggy wrote:Wtf is a registration pouch?
I posted a pic below, it sticks to your window for our registration paper as we have to display one all year round.
Reminds me I need to get Daytona installed for my boy. It's not in the Xbox store but online? How'd you get it on the Xbox?
In the dash you go to My Games then Show all or something and it will show all games you've paid for. It even shows all the supported XBLA titles I purchased when I lived in London back in 2009, hence downloading Daytona.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.