NYE Plans

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

NYE Plans

Post by GreyWizzard »

So what is everyone doing?

I'm probably just going to be sad and play video games or some crap. Woo!!! I have no friends... :(
ObSoLeTe
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: OBY83

Post by ObSoLeTe »

yeah looks like ill be staying home doin nothing
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

What's wrong with it?
Going out - blah! Packed everywhere. Pay a million bucks for every rum and coke. People being rude. Probably get in a fight. Have trouble getting home. All for what is essentially a very hollow celebration. Meh. Leave that shit to the idiots.

Stay home. Play video games. Get drunk. Maybe watch a movie. Awesome. I'll probably be in bed snoring at midnight.

Last year I have a screenshot of me in WOW at 11.59 Sydney time with absolutely no other guildies on. lol. No regrets at all. None.

We used to have people come around, and tell them that it is a casual drinking night with video games, music and no celebration, and it used to go down real well, with several friends coming over. Maybe when my kids are older we might go back to having our non-NYE celebration piss up. :up:
Small suburban NYE get togethers ftw.
RIGHTEOUS FURY
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Quiet night at a friend's bar/restaurant, sleep, then up for a day dance/club event. Haven't been to this particular event before so should be an adventure.
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

i'm doing sfa, I had a party to go to but I just couldn't be fucked, I know it'll be just like every other night I go out... spent heaps of money and walk 7km home.
getting old
Faraday

Post by Faraday »

My Partner is in Sydney for the week, and i feel like any other plans I do, I will be a third wheel. So I'd rather let everyone do their own thing this year.

Thats a Lie... I am going to turn on Animal Crossing at Midnight and celebrate with Agent X and the gang!
MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Post by MiNiStRy »

Getting shit faced at home with a couple of friends.....i'll probably be on later for some drunken smashed fps games...nothing out of the ordinary.
Muzza
Haters can GAGF

Post by Muzza »

Happy New Years MOFOS!
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Bleh, I had to go to my mate's "party" which was just dull, and filled with loud crappy music, and people I didn't know.
And also his mother. Who is exceedingly dull.

Now I get to crash here and listen to him banging his missus in the next room all night.

:suicide:

Yeah, next year I'm totally staying in and playing games all night.
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Waaaaaa! Make it stop!

Thank fuck I brought my iPod!
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

been in south africa for 2 weeks so just fucken stoked to be back in adelaide and back with my girl. went for an explore round the city with her ended up at the cranker for most the night meeting randoms who were involved in my life in some way or another. gotta love the smallness of adelaide.

saw a couple we were chilling with get in a tissy and arguement when they were gonna leave and the cops rocked up, man handled this fragile like 50 kg chick and lock her in a paddy wagon. 8 cops to deal with some tiny little drunk girl, the very kinda person they are paid to protect. i been in the 3rd world for 2 weeks and seeing that was just disgusting - here in the utopia lego city of adelaide. terrible. abolsutely shocking. just callwed the cop shop then cuz we just got home and had a yell at them, they said i gotta coem in - in person if i wanna cause any bullshti and after how uncalled for that incidient was i am definately considering it.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

I phoned my ex, talked to her for a bit, watched the first two eps of The Lost Room, fell asleep just after midnight and am now at work.

It wasn't a bad night actually, nice and quiet, just wish I could have slept in for a bit.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I watched Ultraviolet which is a pretty damn ordinary film.
Then I went to bed.

One of my most memorable NYEs was a Dreamcast-Virtua-Tennis-Sega-Bass-Fishing-a-thon till the sun came up with friends.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Man I had 4 awesome NYE's in a row and since then they have all been mediocre. '98 at acamping site/surf beach, '99 Surfers Paradise for the Millenium, '00 in the countryside with everything you needed/wanted and '01 on Great Barrier Island ending with sex on the beach at 530am as the sun came up. Each one just got better and better. Now Im struggling to decide to go out yet I have beers here, untouched*.

*THey are Fosters though so thats understandable. :D
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
MrTonyT

Post by MrTonyT »

I am abslutely fucked up right now. God, I feel so crap, damn!
Kaji
Cowboy Unit Number Ten
XBL ID: Kaji AU
PSN ID: Kaji_AU

Post by Kaji »

I just went and saw a movie with the fiancee and then we watched tv / played games, had each of our animal crossing NY countdowns.

Was fun.
AgOnNy
Late onset ADHD
Late onset ADHD
XBL ID: AgOnNy
PSN ID: AgOnNy
Steam ID: AgOnNy

Post by AgOnNy »

Partied in the city all night at the rocks, met up with one of my ex's and was contemplating on fucking her... but then I started talking to some gorgeous German chicks for the rest of the night, the ex got shitty and I left with 2 German birds.

Carolin and Katya helped keep my bed warm. :D
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Went to a little beachside resort north of Port Douglas with a group of friends and had a nice quiet night together lighting a large fire.
[IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/106445.png[/IMG]
mxlegend99
I don't watch Rugby League
I don't watch Rugby League
XBL ID: mxlegend

Post by mxlegend99 »

Had a few beers at home with my cousin till midnight. Then watched a TV Show i have been downloading called Dexter. Fucking awesome show. Kind of good not having any sort of hangover or feeling fucked on New Years day to be honest. :) I had been intending to have big one and just never got around to making plans.
amba
Nice beaver!
Nice beaver!

Post by amba »

Quiet one for me too- went and saw Rocky Horror on the big screen, then went down to the beach to see the fireworks.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/amba][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/amba.png[/img][/url]
lexo

Post by lexo »

Happy new year all. I did basically nothing on NYE besides get organised for NYD. I went to Field Day in Sydney, was pretty huge, lots of fun. Great way to spend new years, pretty damn expensive but its not easy to find a day like that anywhere. Fantastic sets, smashing women, what more do you need? 8)
Pat

Post by Pat »

Two german chix apparently.
Texas
Spitoon for Eng-er-land fans
Spitoon for Eng-er-land fans
XBL ID: TexasAI
PSN ID: Texas_AU
Steam ID: TexasAU

Post by Texas »

I DJ'd at a house party to 250 people...and ripped it up! Then partied til well after midday...
I love new years. Happy new years and here's to more good times and fresh beginnings to all the ranch!
Gr8ness

[url=http://www.somethingsomethingradio.com]Something Something Radio[/url] - Fresh DJ mixes Weekly!
Pat

Post by Pat »

Have you slept yet? :laugh:
AgOnNy
Late onset ADHD
Late onset ADHD
XBL ID: AgOnNy
PSN ID: AgOnNy
Steam ID: AgOnNy

Post by AgOnNy »

Pat wrote:Two german chix apparently.
:lol: