The current Neighbours storyline is just insulting.

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

DjBigK
Snoochy Boochies!
Snoochy Boochies!

Post by DjBigK »

vision wrote:
Cletus wrote:So identical twins actually have identical DNA do they?

I did not know that.I knew they were hatched from eggs and most had a slight tail and warts in pubic areas,but I didn't know they shared identical DNA.
Not exactly identical. Random mutations means newer DNA testing can differentiate.
vision = cyclops ?!?!?

Sorry. :roll:
ebe
XBL ID: ebeonline
Steam ID: ebe

Post by ebe »

GreyWizzard wrote:I was actually surprised that they got inside the abortion clinic in neighbours.
As I've said before, they did that with Phoebe(?) and Todd back in the 80s or something. God I was only a kid!

They shagged once, she got preggers, then Todd got hit by a car and died, and she decided to keep the baby because of it.

It's just alarming that ALL teen pregnancies depicted on TV these days result in determined single parenthood. Abortion happens. It's not pretty, and can really fuck with the mother's physical/emotional state, but it can also be the better option.

I know it's meant to be light TV, but it's a serious issue that teens could face, and just once I'd like to see that realistically depicted.
vision
Conspiracy Theorist
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by vision »

DjBigK wrote:
vision wrote:
Cletus wrote:So identical twins actually have identical DNA do they?

I did not know that.I knew they were hatched from eggs and most had a slight tail and warts in pubic areas,but I didn't know they shared identical DNA.
Not exactly identical. Random mutations means newer DNA testing can differentiate.
vision = cyclops ?!?!?

Sorry. :roll:
Shhhhh.

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Fuck, i haven't watched H&A or Neighbours in ages... but i was wondering throught he lounge room and saw part of H&A and my first thought was that it looked exactly like Lost.

As for Neighbours... if the opening post is true... then yeah... WTF? I realise they need to do something to keep people watching... but that shit is ridiculous. Meh, with exception of the odd hottie on both shows... they are both pointless.
I might actually start watching neighbors now. This stuff sounds like something from this other show "Passions". :D

What I would like to see is the return of bouncer the dog from the old neigbours. And can someone tell me how Harold returned from the dead? I remember a long time ago he drowned from falling off a cliff and into the ocean and never returned - it was mysterious death kind of like a marvel comics thing where you don't know for sure if they are really gone or not. (at least that's what I remember) And then suddenly he reappeared again?

For those who watch soaps what was the explanation given for his return again?

And WTF? "girl on girl action" in neighbors?! when did this happen? I missed it all.
Last edited by GameHED on 20 Jul 2006 01:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

As I recall, Harold was swept off the rocks with someone else and the body never found, I think the story was that he was swept under the currents and picked up in a boat, ended up in Tasmania. Started working for salvo's, came across back to erinsborough on salvo business or something and helen then spotted him in the shop and then helen kept checking and then confronted him of course harold had no memory but he magically got it all back and then they brough the hag madge back.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Ah thanks
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

the hag AHAHAHAHA :up:
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Of course another crack up was when the actress who played the hag decided that she didn't like how soft and boring a character they were making her play, so Madge got sick, flu symptoms, got a pain in her side, it was pancreatal cancer, no warning signs, dead at the end of the next week lol. They wrote her out before she could blink.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!