What are you listening to at the moment?

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

A whole bunch of stuff.

Black Label's eternal 1919, mafia and blessed hellride in anticipation of their upcoming tour.

Public Enemy's release from 2005 that i had no idea existed up untill this week New whirl Odor, featuring that single I saw on rage a while back "make love fuck war" though its called "Put yo hands in the air" on the album for some reason.

Dead Kennedy's "Fresh fruit for rotting vegetables" is brilliant stuff, a band I should've gotten into long ago.

Kreator's "Enemy of God" cuz they are about the only thrash metal band still around around who still sound like one and kick your arse.

Rebel meets Rebel (dimebag and vinnie paul side project) is on my waiting list to listen to, though I've given it a few bashes and its great stuff. Fans of bluesy hardrock jump on board.

cloud, about SYL
Ready for pure metal intensity live on stage? Great! Check out STRAPPING YOUNG LAD´s heavy performance of the title track of their upcoming album “The New Black” at this year´s Download Festival (UK) here: http://mp4.centurymedia.com/europe/stra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... _black.wmv
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

The Mars Volta - Meccamputechture
Candy Arse wrote: XBONE 900p > PS4 1080p
jahooley
Baby you got a stew goin!

Post by jahooley »

I listen to naked men playing the flute