Games Ranch health and fitness discussion

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

I get woolworths home brand orange juice, I saw a daily jiuce cap on one of them one day so i decided to try it and it's VERY good... not as good as daily juice but better than most and way cheaper.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

So I got in a massive argument tonight at the taxi rank (sp). There was about a bunch of 5 people (mainly girls) smoking in front of me in the line. I started singing 'nobody smokes here anymore' as a joke, qld'ers would be the only ones who get this. And then one of the chicks blows smoke in my face. This starts a MASSIVE argument between them and me about how it's bullshit that I have to put up with someones death smoke like that, and my best mate has a go at me for going over the top. Maybe it was over the top, but the bitch blew it in my face and I don't have to fucking stand for that shit.

Then the dickhead tried to justify that it was outdoors, and doctors wouldn't care about it. No fucking way a doctor wouldn't give a shit about passive smoking. I just felt like my rights were violated and I had a right to stand up for myself. But everyone made me feel like I was out of line, including my best mates. I don'tknow what to think. Fuck I'm pissed at my mates.
Candy Arse wrote: XBONE 900p > PS4 1080p
Jub-Jub
Annoying high-res logo
Annoying high-res logo

Post by Jub-Jub »

Madmya wrote:So I got in a massive argument tonight at the taxi rank (sp). There was about a bunch of 5 people (mainly girls) smoking in front of me in the line. I started singing 'nobody smokes here anymore' as a joke, qld'ers would be the only ones who get this. And then one of the chicks blows smoke in my face. This starts a MASSIVE argument between them and me about how it's bullshit that I have to put up with someones death smoke like that, and my best mate has a go at me for going over the top. Maybe it was over the top, but the bitch blew it in my face and I don't have to fucking stand for that shit.

Then the dickhead tried to justify that it was outdoors, and doctors wouldn't care about it. No fucking way a doctor wouldn't give a shit about passive smoking. I just felt like my rights were violated and I had a right to stand up for myself. But everyone made me feel like I was out of line, including my best mates. I don'tknow what to think. Fuck I'm pissed at my mates.
:lol:
Jub-Jub has spoken.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Fuck I should ninja edit that shit, that's embarrassing. Still, FUCKING SMOKERS CAN BURN IN HELL.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Since I made the fucking thread I mayaswell contribute -

5 days a week gym. 3 days 30 min cardio + weights, 2 days 80-100 minutes cardio. Touch football on Sundays. Diet = similar to Peps regarding quality carbs, high protein, low fat. No liquids bar water period. 200cm 115kg.
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

nah I agree dude, I would've been sooo tempted to backhand the bitch.
and your mates were wrong to have a dig at you, they should've either stfu or backed you up because it was a fair arguement.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

holy shit! candy is massive! You're a bit of a fitness freak though.

But Jizz yeah blowing smoke on someone is pretty aggressive and I have no regrets for how I acted, except maybe I shouldn't have persisted with the argument for as long as I did. But bugger it. I'm just sick of seeing so many young people take up smoking. We all know it costs a lot and kills you so why bloody do it? Plus everyone else hates it. Sigh.

On topic though I'd like to do some fitness crap to play footy next year. But I say that every year and never do it :(
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

most smokers take it up when they are young in an attempt to be cool.
I remember seeing a little bloke say "fuck, i'm dying for a cigga" to his mates, he was maybe 14 max.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

yeah it has to be a cool thing. I would have thought that trying so hard to be cool was uncool. Kids are just dumbarses.
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

I know I did things to go along with the pack, but I was lucky because pretty much all of my mates didn't smoke, the thought didn't even go through out heads.

older smokers wish they didn't do it
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Madmya, she's lucky you weren't more aggresive, I wouldn't of kept it to just words.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Breakfast: 1 Whey Protein shake mixed with 300mls of Semi SKimmed milk, two raw eggs and one banana.

Lunch: Depends on the day. Ranges from bangers and mash, steak sambo or something equally nice and filling.

Dinner: Something protein like Rice or beans.

Fitness: I ride my bike a few miles every day as well as fitting in 200 sit ups and 100 press ups. 2 days on, 1 day off. On my fitness days I have one glass of Creatine and on my days off I have two glasses.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
brent

Post by brent »

I hit the gym 4-6 days a week at the moment, and am currently cutting in preparation for summer because of a knee recon that made me put on heaps of weight from eating lazy and not being able to do anything for an extended period of time. 183cm and 88kg atm.

4 days a week of weights, with a couple of cardio thrown in for good measure. Trying to hit the 78kg mark before the end of October/mid November, so as I get closer to that probably get alittle more strict in terms of dieting. I generally eat very clean 5 days a week and let myself go alittle on the weekends.
Timbo

Post by Timbo »

Madmya wrote:So I got in a massive argument tonight at the taxi rank (sp). There was about a bunch of 5 people (mainly girls) smoking in front of me in the line. I started singing 'nobody smokes here anymore' as a joke, qld'ers would be the only ones who get this. And then one of the chicks blows smoke in my face. This starts a MASSIVE argument between them and me about how it's bullshit that I have to put up with someones death smoke like that, and my best mate has a go at me for going over the top. Maybe it was over the top, but the bitch blew it in my face and I don't have to fucking stand for that shit.

While I'm also pretty anti-smoking, I'm guessing she was hot. That would explain your mates' behaviour, no?
AgOnNy
Late onset ADHD
Late onset ADHD
XBL ID: AgOnNy
PSN ID: AgOnNy
Steam ID: AgOnNy

Post by AgOnNy »

Im around 5'7 and weigh about 90Kgs*. I can bench press my own body weight too which is cool.
I drink shit loads of water and live on a lot of chicken, eggs and salad.
i havent been to the gym in amonth as i have changed jobs, i've just been doing some light weights at home and what not. I just got my new gym membership, lets see how i go...

*Note: My cock weighs in at 19.8543 kilos
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

considering others are putting down their stats. I'm 186cm 98kg, down from 114kg. My ideal is around 95kg for my build. I have just a couple more kg to shed and then just keep up the regular training.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Agonny and lestat could be huge mofos with their builds.
mxlegend99
I don't watch Rugby League
I don't watch Rugby League
XBL ID: mxlegend

Post by mxlegend99 »

I'm around 5'10. Weigh about 72kg or so.

My diet has gotten worse of late. In food atleast. My drinks are a bit healthier. I am primarily drinking Diet Caffeine Free drinks... with no sugar/caffeine and really low energy etc. counts.

But food. Fuck. My bar fridge is full of chocolates. Violet Crumbles, Smarties, M&Ms, Fantales etc. and my meals... well, more often then not i just drop by Maccas, KFC or Pizza Hut for a quick feed.

I don't really work out. By don't really, i mean not at all :P At most i'll go trail bike riding on the weekend, play some footy with my cousin on a weekend, or ride my pushie around for a couple of hours. Far too little for the amount i eat. I'm still pretty solid for my build, but i am starting to get a gut. So i'm torn between eating healthier, starting excercising and working out... or doing all of the above. I'm probably in a good position to start now... and i'm worried that i will leave it too long and get fat. I used to weight about 68kgs at my height... and not a bit of it was fat. I haven't worked out since i weighed 72kgs, so it's a safe bet it's fat.
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Actually I just had my height measured today and am 6'3" which is closer to 190cms. Felt like making that qualification on reading Candy's measurements. Of couse 3cms won't make any difference to him bouncing my little body off the wall of his choosing. :D
mech
Phase 3: Profit!

Post by mech »

190cm? I thought you were the same height as me Pep?

I'm 185cm afaik.
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Got measured at work today with a ye olde tape measure. Could be a bit out I guess. 187cm is the number that's stuck with me but in light of Candy's imposing figure I'm willing to embellish a little in my favour.
mech

Post by mech »

Well I'm kind of hoping maybe I've been measured wrong :D

Tim's been saying we're 190cm forever, but every time I visit a doctor they swear I'm only 185cm.
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Pfft, trust your brother. We're 190cm, end of quandary. :up:
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered