Up the Mighty Liberals! #inmalcolmwetrust

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Re: Liberal honeymoon over before it started

Post by Madmya »

Unfnk you've already spent your money on an Xbox. Now thank T-dogg for your present!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

T-dogg shows no pity for those still in love with that carbon ditty
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Sceptics are heralding the end of this carbon tax as though there wasn't a Coalition policy acknowledging climate change is real taking its place.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

It's really quite amusing how the Coalition can be easily found stating their own policies on carbon pricing and also climate change. WHat shits me is how they can completely ignore the evidence of climate change and also their previous discussions and claims about it
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Well by the evidence they have made the right decision.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

I've loved the way both Abbott and Bishop have been tough with their words regarding the MH17 tragedy. I've loved the way the world are applying the blowtorch on Putin.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

What... given the push from other more progressive countries... you know.. the ones that already have taken measures to accept climate change and are doing better things for the environment.. you think that they are wrong?

Tony Abbott vouched for a tax on carbon years ago.. now he acts like he never said it. The issue is that previously he said it thinking it was a way.. ANY WAY to win some credibility. Now he's done a 180 (SHOCK.. NOT) on it which really shows that he never believed in it in the first place and just further goes to show was a lying little fuck stain he is.
Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Post by Megaman »

Madmya wrote:I've loved the way both Abbott and Bishop have been tough with their words regarding the MH17 tragedy. I've loved the way the world are applying the blowtorch on Putin.
Even better is the lefties on Twitter getting upset that Abbott's offended Russia.
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Froggy wrote:Well by the evidence they have made the right decision.
Which evidence, that climate change is real or that the carbon tax worked? If the latter then the electricity sector dropped emissions by 11% these past two years and the carbon price was a big contributor to that. If the former then all they've done is replace a policy acknowledging man-induced climate change is real with a less efficient, government interventionist policy acknowledging man-induced climate change is real.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Megaman wrote:
Madmya wrote:I've loved the way both Abbott and Bishop have been tough with their words regarding the MH17 tragedy. I've loved the way the world are applying the blowtorch on Putin.
Even better is the lefties on Twitter getting upset that Abbott's offended Russia.
Oh god I haven't even checked Twitter since. I don't want to know.

Some douchebag at work criticised Abbott and Newman for their deliveries of the news. He said 'at least Gillard would have cried'. Wow.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

John Howard also had a climate change policy yet did not believe it was human-caused. They have to have some sort of policy otherwise they're wide open to criticism even though it's pretty obvious they don't want to deal with it at all. Bottom line is: if action on climate change is important to you, don't vote Liberal.
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Forget the Twitter idiots. I follow a few lefties and they're pretty unanimous in praise and support.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Peppermint Lounge wrote:
Froggy wrote:Well by the evidence they have made the right decision.
Which evidence, that climate change is real or that the carbon tax worked?
Well the actual observations of the climate are backing up it's the right decision and showing the predictions you refer to as fact as completely wrong.
Peppermint Lounge wrote: If the latter then the electricity sector dropped emissions by 11% these past two years and the carbon price was a big contributor to that.
Yes clearly all because of the tax. Makes you wonder why the US emissions have dropped back to around 1995 levels, no tax there. Imagine if they had a tax, that's a huge % you could attribute to it even though it would have had stuff all bearing.

Peppermint Lounge wrote: If the former then all they've done is replace a policy acknowledging man-induced climate change is real with a less efficient, government interventionist policy acknowledging man-induced climate change is real.
I don't think their direct action will ever see the light of day and I don't think they'll care.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Froggy wrote:Well the actual observations of the climate are backing up it's the right decision and showing the predictions you refer to as fact as completely wrong.
Last month was a world temperature record, the hottest June since records began. June is the 352nd hotter-than-average month in a row. No predictions there.
Yes clearly all because of the tax. Makes you wonder why the US emissions have dropped back to around 1995 levels, no tax there. Imagine if they had a tax, that's a huge % you could attribute to it even though it would have had stuff all bearing.
The USEPA say among the reasons behind the drop in US emissions is decreased demand for heating fuel due to much warmer winters.
I don't think their direct action will ever see the light of day and I don't think they'll care.
Pretty untenable if that were the case. If you're right that's further insight into why they're getting flogged on domestic policy right now (MH17 notwithstanding).
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Peppermint Lounge wrote:
Froggy wrote:Well the actual observations of the climate are backing up it's the right decision and showing the predictions you refer to as fact as completely wrong.
Last month was a world temperature record, the hottest June since records began. June is the 352nd hotter-than-average month in a row. No predictions there.
The USEPA say among the reasons behind the drop in US emissions is decreased demand for heating fuel due to much warmer winters.
Pretty untenable if that were the case. If you're right that's further insight into why they're getting flogged on domestic policy right now (MH17 notwithstanding).
A world temperature record? er yeah no, no it wasn't.

:lol: Hottest June since records began, I assume you can only be using one source for this and the NOAA. Come back to me when they finally decide what month was the hottest ever as they keep fiddling with their dataset (of course always increasing heat). Hasn't warmed for 17 years now, you seem to live on an alternate Earth where you are finding warming that never actually happened.

Keep trying with the warmer winters theory for the US drop in emissions, you'll eventually get there in the end to the real reason.

They won't get their direct action plan through because the cross bench won't vote for it and they won't push it, it'll have the same effect of the carbon tax which is zilch so it's another waste of money.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Vzzzbx
Bob Brown’s Rainbow Cumrag
XBL ID: Fairlie Arrow
PSN ID: vzbxvzbx
Steam ID: vzbxvzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

Doctor told me I have a fungus on my leg, and that 97% of all science says it can be treated with fungus cream. So of course I trust the 3%. Tomorrow my leg comes off.
Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Post by Megaman »

But 97% of Chinese medicine practitioners say it can be treated by sticking little needles in your leg. The other 3% want to stick little cups on your back.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I think 95% of all health and dietary experts demanded we use margarine and synthetic sweeteners until a year ago. The other 5% said to use butter and sugar.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

97% of the doctors that think they know the problem are looking to treat the fungus using a drug that has major side effects. Those that had a black and white opinion only made up 30% of all doctors that have looked at the case. 90% of those doctors that do have such a finite opinion work for the company that manufactures the drug.
Vzzzbx
Bob Brown’s Rainbow Cumrag
XBL ID: Fairlie Arrow
PSN ID: vzbxvzbx
Steam ID: vzbxvzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

Oh my god.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

:lol: YOU MADE ME DO THAT, THIS IS YOUR FAULT.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

in less than 20 years that fungus will have spread across 95% of your entire body, killing vital crops and causing catastrophic weather events in body regions not typically associated with these patterns..
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

You will never pee again, and when you do pee, it will fall less and less inside the toilet.
-------------------------------------
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

sounds about right, actually...
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Sweat levels will rise rendering any assets you once had worthless.