Mechs toys

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: Mechs toys

Post by GameHED »

For those into transformers G1: I spotted a few Masterpiece Prowls at toys r us Aspley in brisbane. ($99 but they will be $20 cheaper next wed when the sale is on) Pass this on to anyone interested. Also saw a few Masterpiece Acid Storm as well. Are these common?
Usually MP stuff disappears very quickly when they do appear in retail stores.

peaugh review of import version:
best youtube TF toy reviewer imo (has taste because he likes macross too :P )
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Took a quick pic after 1 transformation.

Shown next to classics prowl. No loose joints on mine. Holds gun in hand quite well..Car isn't quite as cool as the alternators which came with rubber tyres and proper opening doors and authentic interiors. But the figure looks good. Not much gaps except for the back of legs.

Pretty small overall. But he is a car so who gives a fuck? Shelf has loads of dust on it to give it look as if it came from the 1980s and was sitting there for over 30 years.

New pic after going to bot mode again:

Last edited by GameHED on 29 Aug 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Got the three masterpiece cars, think I paid only $79 at the local JP import store. Good buy
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
ObSoLeTe
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: OBY83

Post by ObSoLeTe »

http://www.chroniclecollectibles.com/le ... op-2-cain/
more pictures at the site

would love to have this but $1300 and $55 shipping is pretty steep, tho there is payment plans and the lowest is $122.50 for 10 months and a $130 deposit
Cain was molded from original masters and one of the original filming puppets. Assembled with a whopping 275 individual parts, this may be one of the most complex figures ever reproduced for private collectors. Each part was individually cast and cleaned for new masters by Tippett Studio.

Cain comes on a detailed OCP logo base with display plaque signed by Phil Tippett. Cain Replica is 16” tall, 10.5” wide and 6” deep.

Limited to 1000 pieces worldwide.

Estimated Ship date 4th Quarter 2014.

Manufactured and distributed by Toynami.

"Old But Not Obsolete" - A.Schwarzenegger
KillKen
lazy
XBL ID: KillKen

Post by KillKen »

While I love the Cain Robocop 2 design I will wait for the Hot Toy's version they teased. Has anyone seen a decently priced Transformers MP Red Alert around anywhere?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Maybe toynami should have done a figure on lady cop instead:
robocop's japanese sister
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Macross news:

The next big Arcadia release (release date is FEB 2015) is starting to appear for preorder on various japanese online hobby/anime merch stores:

VF-0D (the only one yamato skipped from last visit to this series) price totals rough $330-350 range in keeping with the mega expensive YF-19 version 3.

I have listed a group of stores you can preorder here:

VF-0D Preorder

AmiAmi:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... URE-008624" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 31,400 yen(about 336.566 AUD)

Big In Japan:
http://biginjap.com/en/completed-models ... ustom.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 31,280 yen (about 335.042 AUD)

Hobby Search:
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10296745" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 33,120 yen (about 354.743 AUD)

Nippon-Yasan:
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/macross/96 ... model.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 31,200 yen (about 334.244 AUD)

Hobby Link Japan:
http://www.hlj.com/product/ACA82075/Sci" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 33120 yen (about 355.122 AUD)

anime export:
http://www.anime-export.com/product/22062" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (must pay in advance)

cd japan:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-124116" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 33120 yen (about 334.244 AUD)

If you plan on getting one of these (they are quite expensive but at least they are easy to obtain un like bandai stuff) wait for the black friday sale on hobby link japan to help knock off a further 10% off the price.

You get the peace of mind knowing these guys will take care of you if there is a product defect and not the typical attitude of "we don't care about you since you are not from japan and technically we shouldn't be selling these toys outside of japan" which you get when dealing with the other stores.

I have full faith in arcadia not to screw up the QC since they "went expensive". You will probably notice much better materials than the old yamato VF-0 from back in the early 00s which did not have diecast. But don't expect too much in terms of a change in sculpt because the originals had a very accurate sculpt to the CG planes seen in the OVA. The real issue of the old ones was the durability of the materials. That won't be a problem now as they went with better factories.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

peaugh review of mastermade "Makuros" Super Deformed SDF-1
cute but not interested in third party macross toys (at least not yet :P this is the first of its kind for macross toy collector scene to be made)

I think if these guys could do a VF-2SS from macross II then maybe I would plonk down some dough. :up:

thread about this toy on mwb here.

edit:
another review of this same toy here:
I wonder if Harmony Gold will try to go after these guys?

nice gallery of close up pics here

GameHED

Post by GameHED »

The other day I decided to hunt some transformers figs (looking out for generations jetfire after seeing youtube reviews - very impressed by it) by searching local department stores and I stumbled on age of extinction voyager prime.

This guy is probably the only bayformer I have see that I would buy just from the look of it.

Reasons to get this:

-no kibble anywhere on its body. (I'm a big fan of clean robot modes - eg classic/generations Inferno)

-robot parts are all hidden in alt mode

-no big arse gaps on limbs (this makes a toy look ugly without coverings - it's a big problem for a lot of Transformers that you don't see in macross toys because of the complexity of the mecha in those serious sci fi shows where things have to make sense)

-sculpt is very detailed

-he is skinny meaning very posable. "Evasion mode" title sounds like he is more of a dodgerolling robot like the original G1 prime and not a blocky "Hockey goalie" we are used to seeing these days with beefy brick limbs) If you like skinny robots (eg classic mirage, TF Prime Arcee) this is the prime for you. I get the nostalgia of wanting blocky designs (that's what the 80s was all about - which is why I like classics Inferno so much) but this is what I would expect a modern update to an old design to look like without the Bayformer "junk robot pieced together with scraps" look seem to be getting a lot these days haha

-nostalgia - alt mode truck looks like g1 optimus from the 80s toon.

the only bad stuff:

-lack of painted details does not do the sculpt justice

-crap hands which makes the holding of the shotgun look bad (not gripping the handle of the gun)

-It's a shellformer in transformation design and appears complex just to show it can be complex not because there is logical need for it to be complex to make the figure appear nice. (not as impressive as G1 trasnformation which goes for simplicity)

-no face mask (they should have just left it on. Although the 2 pack has the faceplate. Not interested in that edition though)

If there are future bayformer movies I hope they go more with this style of design. No triangular shards hanging out at weird angles like in other movie designs. Just concentrate on making them look like solid robots with plating instead of exposed skeletons. By the way I haven't seen the movie yet. Might have to watch it to see how much it rapes my childhood of grimlock. (the toy at both sizes looks bad imo)
Voyagers seem to have gotten a lot smaller than before. Must be the economy. Everything is getting more expensive or smaller :(

The other day I picked up Voyager Drift (remould of skyhammer)
I am happy with this because both modes looks really nice apart from the wasted opportunity to store his dual swords under neath the belly of the chopper. Would have been easy to add a peg and tab in the sword to place the weapon there in alt mode.

If I had found Generations Jetfire I probably would not have got him though. (but on the other hand I would be down $89 dollars) Jet fighter and space fighters >>>>> Attack choppers >> tanks/hover tanks/floating artillery. Might have to order that one online..
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Searched target at chermside. Didn't have Jetfire unfortunately but I got generation Grimlock G1 repaint. It came as a two-figure pack in with deluxe silver knight prime. ($59 - wasn't in it for chrome prime but chrome gold chest grimlock with G1 colours sold me on it)

pics:

there is a youtube video review of this gold paint edition here:
What makes this figure appealing to me is the robot mode where you don't see any of his dino parts hanging off of him. He looks humanoid in shape which is better than the G1 toy and cartoon. His tail is also buried inside the hollow part of the back of his legs which makes his legs look clean too. What bums me about it his hollow bit under the stomach in dino mode. I guess you can't have it all. But to make up for this his sculpt in bot mode and body proportions make him look a lot more up to date with today's action figures. (ie heroic proportions of the wide chest, skinny waist, and large upper body with big shoulder suggesting he has been working at the transformer's gym)

The gold chrome paint really stands out in a figure collection of molded grey plastic. The light up gimmick I could do without and would have preferred they gave us a optinal cover piece to cover up his belly in dino mode.

The accessories with this figure:

Big energy sword, shorter regular sword which you can slot in grimlock's back as a backup sword, and a energy shield molded in clear red tinted plastic. (really complements his big energy sword and makes him appear more like an armored knight. Although I see Grimlock as more of an attacker who just like breaking things not a knight.)

When you combine all his weapons together he is great figure because of the slots on his shoulders. All his weapons are close range so I decided to use starscream (the videogame figure) rotary beam cannons which seem to fit grimlock perfectly given the size of the weapon and the size of grimlock. What was oversized for star scream, looks just like a regular sized weapon for Grimlock. You can mount these guns in two places: either on his forearms as forearm weapon or on his shoulders as anti-air CIWS type thing. When equiping him with sword and shield he looks like he can do two roles: up close battle and long range depending on the situation.

Overall I thought the value of the two pack was pretty good. The repaint of the chest is what impressed me because you don't see chrome paint used much. Plus I had missed out on this guy the first time he was released. Much like Skyhammer remould as Voyager Drift for the bayformer movie line, I am glad they re-released this figure. If you had the old one I think it is worth buying this new one and selling off the dull brown plastic edition.

I took one look at the Bayformer Grimlock toys and I shook my head. lol

While I was shopping around at department stores (something I had not done for a long time) I noticed that there is a white version of voyager prime from the 4th bayformer movie. Interestingly they don't let you buy this unless you buy it as a set. I wonder if in the future they release him again as a seperate release? I don't want to buy the voyager prime without battlemask. If they release a regular voyager prime (4th bayformer movie) with the battle mask on that lets you buy it as a seperate release, I would be much happier. Currently he appears in platinum edition with the mask on. So annoying.

After buying Drift and Grimlock I will probably skip the search for Jetfire.
Shame as he is the closest thing to a valkyrie in transformers :P

The update of him is miles better than the classics jetfire from years ago.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

interesting news about bandai doing VF-19 ADVANCE (modified yf-19 fitted with macross frontier styled wing boosters)
http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.p ... try1161448" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this will mean those who could not afford the arcadia yf-19 now have cheaper alternative in the chogokin. :up: (will probably have more tampo printed detail too I reckon)

arcadia is doomed. :shock: Maybe this is revenge for the VF-19 yamato (from macross 7) upstaging the himetal vf-19 bandai a while ago. (nobody bought the hi metal because the yamato stuff had already been arriving and was better overall )

Everything arcadia do the bandai giant must follow to drive them out of the market. lol After arcadia is dead then bandai go back to releasing low quality shit which is rushed to market with no regard for fine tuned detail (ie the version 1 macross frontier toys which looked horrible compared to the cg anime versions) much like EA sitting on license and ruining things by cutting costs at the expense of quality/doing things properly before release.

some interesing backstory of VF-19 ADVANCE (not sure if this is canon but interesting read nonetheless)
http://robotjapan.proboards.com/thread/ ... z3HhQsIkPb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"According to some side materials, if I remember it right, SMS bought some VF-19E Excaliburs (apparently, the Earth government has an embargo on the exportation of the A/B/C/D/F/S types, plus the VF-22S although there are special cases like the Macross 7 fleet) which they then modified into the VF-19EF Caliburn to test technologies that would later be implemented into the VF-171 and VF-25. A few of the EF types are further modified into the commander-use EFs type, one of which is piloted by Isamu, who left the military due to his extreme dislike of desk work upon promotion. Unsurprisingly, Isamu's Caliburn is the only one without the EX-Gear as he prefers the "virtual environment cockpit".

Isamu wanted a VF comparable to the YF-19 as the EF/s types had limiters placed in some mechanisms possibly due to restrictions on certain VF technology enforced by the Earth government. Dissatisfied, he later contacted Neumann, who is now head of VF development of Shinsei, for the illegal procurement of VF-19A parts. Neumann refused but presented his VF-19ADVANCE project as an alternative. This project aimed for the creation of a prototype to improve and prolong the life of the VF-19. A clause is included where the completed VF will be assigned to Isamu for the purpose of testing. Although Shinsei is focused on the VF-25, the VF-19ADVANCE project was given the green-lit as a private plan of Neumann. For that reason, Isamu has shouldered most of the development costs using his salary from SMS.

The outline of the plan is for the remodeling of Isamu's VF-19EFs into a YF-19, in addition to an increase in performance. The result is the VF-19EF/A, painted in the colors of the YF-19, which was nicknamed the "Isamu Special". To the surprise of everyone involved in its development, its performance surpassed that of the VF-25."
Incidentally the VF-19 makes a appearace in one of the mac f movies. (along with the macross 30 ps3 game)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... GEJvW6Y6D8[/youtube]

Personally. I am not that big a fan of the boosters in bot mode (so much hip kibble already and adding massive chunky booster is only going to make the design look even more funny) but I can see the anime fanservice appeal of this in fighter mode. (much like the appearance of the old vf-1 milia valk in macross 7 which debuted in the original sdfm tv series, complete with milia in her tv series flightsuit.)
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

update on vf-0D - new pics of prototype from:
http://www.macrossworld.com/miyazawa-mo ... case-2014/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-----

third party macross toys news:

a new upcoming super deformed VF-1 has been announced by fansmakektoys:

http://bbs.actoys.net/read.php?tid-2010782.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

LEDs!
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Bandai announces the new "HiMetal R" line of 1/100 toys:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/public/ ... _image.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

all seem to be focusing on SDFM and DYRL series.

Whoa destroids in 1/100 are going to be awesome. And the regult! And the MK II Monster (the only heroic ground pounder in the macross series)

I was a big supporter of the Himetal line when it originaly came out and then bandai scrapped it after yamato was in its prime with the VF-1 1/60 version 2 toys.

Now that yamato is no more and Arcadia only releases very few toys per year.... it looks like bandai is swooping in to fill the gap left by the demis of yamato.

This is very good news since hiMetal got a lot of love after it had died off when people started to apreciate the smaller size and high quality of the toys.

The transformation of a himetal for instance is better engineered than a yamato v2 and just as posable as it. The only downside is the swappable parts for tiny things and high price at the time compared to the 1/60 yammies.

Good to see the line revived again. I will be getting as much as I can afford of this stuff. (hopefully this encourages bandai to look at other mechas for instance a 1/100 glaug)

Here is youtube video of the original VF-1 HiMetal to jog people's memory:
^
Now imagine the GBP armor attached to that toy! It's coming. Pinch yourself to prove its not a dream.

This is what I told graham that yamato should have done ages ago (while they were still alive) instead of non-transforming GNU toys. The appeal of macross is that the robots have three forms to fight aliens and action figures that are not as super posable as the Revoltechs are just not going to interest fans as much as a perfect transformation toys like these himetals which are only 1/100 scale.

Toynami already had their equivalent to small desk toys (the skinny legs were its only downfall but overall they look nice) so I don't see why yamato could not have pulled it off too. They were collectible, affordable, and transformed to 3 modes. see http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=4033" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for review.

Now bandai is going to rake in the $ at this scale and probably never be beaten. The good thing about these little guys is you can put them on the desk at work and show them off and they are small enough to fit in your pocket. And unlike the cheaply made crap these are strong and durable. Just make sure not to lose the small pieces.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

more pics added since last post:

Other news from toy event:

new yf-29 repaint:
vf-171 with silly tattoo:
a green cannon fodder VF-27 lucifer was shown (don't need to see that - just a recolor)
VF-19 Advance shown (the YF-19 you saw in frontier that suggested that Isamu Dyson got involved in the Mac F movie - i guess it got upgraded with modern engines and improved but kept the same frame plus the ability to wear modern FAST packs)
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

YF-30 now up for sale on hlj.com
http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN986342/Act" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just ordered one. Mostly a fan of this in fighter mode. The thing about the 30 is it doesn't look more advanced than a yf-29. Hopefully new weapon attachments are announced for this soon.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Just received my yf-30 today.

Never played the game so I' interested in transforming this.

Robot mode looks kinda silly but I'm going to put this down to mostly being a space environment mecha where the use of missile spam is a lot more practical because off how much freedom there is for a target to dodge-strafe and there is not as big a need to be aerodynamic. (I can't imagine you would ever use the big missile rack in the air unless you were trying to fly slow or in gerwalk mode to better concentrate your fire.)

Will post some pics of this guy soon.
It is rumoured this valk might be the "Star Mech" of the next macross tv series because it's delta wing shaped and the title of the show is "macross delta".

By the time it appears in tv series it will go with the title VF-30 (30th anniversary) in much the same way VF-25 is the 25th anniversary show. (they even named the mini-SDF the 'quarter' to remind us that its a quarter of a century old, and also its 1/4 the size of a SDF)

Or it could have delta goodrem as the pop idol in the show and she flashes her titties to cause aliens to come their pants so they can't fly the planes properly because they are distracted by the porn.

Could this be their plan? Or will there be a swing wing plane and the pilot is chuck norris from the delta force movies? (whose memories were wiped like jason bourne and then music is used to control his mind as a sleeper assassin who uses robot karate chops to silently kill his giant alien targets?)
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I'm not convinced that the new Macross models are any good. Do you have any more photos we could look at, GameHED?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

The models or toys?

The only shit I collect are the toys which to be honest are the only thing you should care for if you want them to be transformable without the plastic breaking on you. Model kits are for the aviation fans and the toys are for the "comic book guy" neckbeards who go to the comic conventions and want to appear elite amongst fans of the shows. The toys are useful because you don't scrape paint off when the sides scrape against each other during trasnformations and they don't snap in half when handling them. Models usually give better sculpt but if you buy a transforming model you are at risk that fine areas will be too delicate for you to handle and really only use it as display piece. Most want to swoosh the thing around like a little kid or pose the mechas in funny fighting positions.

If you haven't bought a macross valk yet I would buy the VF-19S as your first entry in macross toys. It is very sturdy and made of very good plastic and doesn't feel cheap. It's got awesome joints so you can do full leg bends and although it was not the main character's mech in macross 7 it is the last great Yamato toy before it went belly up and turned into the price-gouging "Arcadia" we now know today.

VF-19 (yamato) on hlj.com: (hunt around for one - I was impressed by it that I got two)
http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00224/Sci" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bloody hell Masterpiece ultra magnus looks nice: (shame about the range of movement - may as well have been a statue)
For those who buy local you can find a dozen or so hasbro MP Prowls at Aspley Hypermarket. Recently I picked up Generaton Jetfire. (looks as close to a valkyrie as you'll ever get without bandai claiming they stole it from the chunky munky VF-1 from the 1980s. ) Will review him soon. Blows classics jetfire away.

And you can expect pics of Jetfire when I get the time to pose them and shit. What I do is transform them about 5 times to see if there is any looseness of joints. (people on boards like to know which toys have the most durability)

Still got to post pics of YF-30. Noticed that these robots get skinnier and skinnier as time goes by. I prefer the medium weight robots more than anorexic ones. The anorexic ones remind me of insects. I can't imagine these being good in close combat.

small mecha would be VF-11 or VF-1
medium would be VF-19 orr vf-0
large would be VF-17 or SV-51
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

peugh generations rc review :
I think maybe it's time she got the masterpiece treatment next.

round up of other reviews of Ultra Magnus on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PORk591lXo0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3lNA-GbRss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PfL2k2BuNE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RblvuVXxTbE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

The herioc death of ultra magnus:
much more respect than when jetfire died. They just leave him in the snow.
KillKen
lazy

Post by KillKen »

I got my ThreeA Atlas yesterday. This thing is a beast!

GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Looking good. Something about that brings me back to when all mechas looked slightly overworked/abused and vulnerable because of the environments. (all beat up and dirty with chipped paint and exposed pistons and internal mechanism which soldiers could exploit if they wanted to attack weak points to hurt the machine. Ie armored trooper votoms)

OT star wars models had it. Then everything suddenly went polished and clean and streamlined around about the prequel trilogy era when CG was brought in over using the models with weathering.

recently got my payment request and shipping notice from ami ami for macross zero VF-0D the other day.

So hoping this isn't a brittle toy because the only reason I am paying the premium is for the sturdy improved joints and the hope that VF-OS also follows complete with the reactive armor. (this wasn't attempted last time when yamato had rights to M0 license)

At 1/60 this will be as big as 1/48 VF-1 from years ago. Announcement was recently made that VF-0S ad 0A is coming along too. (that was a no brainer) Will definitely be putting aside some money for Roy's 0S but not sure I will bother with 0A and ghost booster this time. I thought the idea of the drone being used as backpack was silly given how much fuel valks already use up and they have strict time limit. (unlike VF-1 which had thermo nuclear reaction engines)
Why not let the drone fly alongside the fighter pilot together instead of attaching?

Also recently went figure shopping and noticed the Transformers Generations Combiner Wars toys are out in australia now. Looked at reviews on youtube and these look pretty cool. Although I myself am not the biggest fan of the combiners as toys I decided to get Superior (all 4 limbs plus his torso) and am pretty happy with the toy overall accept the fact that they forgot to do the last of the Aerialbots and expect us to use a decepticon in place of the 5th aerial bot. (causing us to wait for wave 2)

If you guys are eager to get this you can buy it right now in shops. (it looks like we got it early compared to the rest of the world?)
individual figures reviews:
Silverbolt (voyager class)
dragstrip (deluxe class. we are forced to use him in place of the missing aerialbot (probably to demonsstrate that you can use any other combiner with any core as any limb - ie leg or arm mode)
alpha bravo (deluxe class)
air raid (deluxe class - not out yet afaik)
skydive (deluxe class)
superion in cartoon:
Transuforumu!! :P
eng fandub of scramblecity: (ahh I see so combiners after devestator were top secret tech. Must have been some timetravel and memory erasing bullshit going on during the g1 wars lol)
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Oh yeah while searching around I also saw generations combiner wars megatron:
Leader class megatron

definately prefer G1 colours. Hopefully they never go back to making Megatron a gun again unless he is designed not to shrink and instead a giant robot carries him in gun mode. Since the decepticons can fly a floating gun makes sense too. But the idea of being a gun for a big robot is probably better than either a tank or a shrunken pistol.

1. giant gun doesn't waste its own energy moving about (as leader he should just give orders like in Transformers Prime - let the minions do the fighting for 80 percent of the battles)

2. shrunken gun is tiny and the tiny amount of damage you do in shrunken form is way less than if you just shot people with the fusion cannon on your arm in robot mode.

G1 has its weakness and that was one of them. Megatron should have 3 forms:

-robot mode,
-hand carried gun mode for a giant robot to hold him as a weapon
-turret gun (no flying around as a gun, just copy what galvatron had in alt mode and fly in robot mode if you want to attack from the air instead)

If they did a remake of generation 1 retelling the story and redesigning everything (eg making star scream into f22) I would like that to be the change. Megatron would be the boss and the other decepticons do all the missions while he commands them without having to move so much. Meanwhile prime would be using his trailer for repairs on himself after each battle which gives him a more mysterious quality. Unlike the others he was built for battle and drones inside the trailer would speak instead of the trailer disapearing in each episode. (notice how in new shows the trailer has becomes less and less relevent? The trailer could hold weapons he uses for battle or something. Why not use it?)
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Arcadia VF-0D review by CDX
text review:
http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/ ... n_kudo_ver" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
video review:
still waiting for mine to arrive. :(
KillKen
lazy

Post by KillKen »

I finally got around to actually doing a review of my Threezero Titanfall Atlas: