Amusing/Retarded/Are you f**king serios?!1! news stories...

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

I know you don't take this seriously pat, but many do.
There are ancient legends of bad guy gods that were 'the watchers' over man. Think of those as all the angels which were too naughty to trust anymore. Earth is just the planet for humans to slave under them and collect all the precious gold.
Assuming it's true and if the annunaki come back to earth to rule over you, you are all doomed. You can't see them because images of them are forbidden. It's designed to keep you focused on serving them. Ah nevermind.. you'll never believe it unless there are dead ones to study. Like with the bigfoot sightings or loch ness it's not going to happen so there's no point talking about it.
Last edited by GameHED on 28 Dec 2008 07:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pat
The Fury

Post by Pat »

Yes, such folly to not believe in things there is no evidence for. I don't care how many people take this shit seriously or not. At last count, about 5 billion people or more believe in a god, but weight of numbers doesn't make them right.

You need to be touched by His Noodly Appendage, gamehed.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

Just like falsified footage of the moon landing. It's as genuine as the bigfoot footage.

Just because a government says it's real you are so happy to believe it.
Pat
The Fury

Post by Pat »

I told you how to verify it can be done, grey. Just because you're too lazy/gullible/inept to do it yourself doesn't mean the opposite is true.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

I haven't said one way or the other if I believe in the moon landing.
Pat
The Fury

Post by Pat »

It's not a matter of belief - the evidence is there for you to see for yourself.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

My opinion on this?: What I've heard about that is they landed on the moon but actually used alien tech help to get there. The scientists weren't knowledgable at that point but they needed some propaganda to get people feeling proud. There is a secret space program underneath/parallel with the official one. The public one is the "safe for public to know thing" and the other is to find out about all the good shit that can be kept for the elite who can capitalise on whatever is found.

All the people that have the info would never speak because they swore an oath to keep it from the public. Just like the roswell thing where it had to be censored. They want you to not explore beyond what you can see in front of you by painting a picture that its too hard to go into space because as mentioned, they want you to be the slaves under them. Mars has a blue sky. Moon has artificial structures on it. The tech is more advanced than they want you to believe.

John Lear's opinions about nasa coverups:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/aspie/trueor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... nlear.html
John Lear
Here are the comments from John Lear. He was talking with Art Bell.

Mankind is an alien controlled experiment. All religions were created by the aliens to give us a set of rules and regulations to live by so that we wouldn't hurt ourselves.

The secret government knows about this experiment but is hiding it from us.

This experiment has something to do with the soul. The aliens refer to us as containers. There is a cube on the Moon with an antenna. The antenna sends and receives souls.

If someone dies an unscheduled death the antenna doesn't pick up their soul and the resulting energy remains on Earth as a ghost.

When there is a major disaster like 911 the aliens send down giant soul collectors to recover the souls.

Increase in homosexuality is caused by the cube placing male souls in female bodies and vice versa. This is either by design or there is a fault with the cube.

Mariners are called 'lost souls' because if you die underwater the aliens can't retrieve the soul through water of any depth.

There are 38 levels above top secret. The top level is Majestic 12. The US President does not hold the highest level of secrecy.

Our Moon was towed here and placed in orbit around the Earth by a very large machine. There was a time in the recorded history of man when the Earth had no Moon, and also a time when the Earth had two Moons.

The Moon has an atmosphere which contains clouds.

The Moon does not revolve which proves it is artificial.

The US will not go back to the Moon. Any other country trying to get to the Moon will fail.

US astronauts went to the Moon, saw all the alien machinery and structures and were told to keep silent about it by NASA.

Some of the film footage of the Apollo Moon landings were faked.

John Lear disagrees with Richard C. Hoagland's idea that some secret group is tampering with signals to the Mars rovers. He says it is NASA itself that is doing the tampering.

NASA knows that Venus is a normal planet just like Earth. Venus has beings that are similar to us.

We already have bases on the Moon and Mars but for anyone to go there it is a one way trip because they can't risk anyone coming back and revealing this information.

NASA knows there are spaceships in the rings of Saturn.

If mankind gets too close to discovering the experiment it will be cancelled and started all over again. A sort of cleansing that happens on Earth every 25,000 years.

There are two forms of gravity. Gravity A works on an atomic scale. Gravity B is the type that holds us on the Earth and holds the Earth in orbit around the Sun.

Gravity is instantaneous. We use a gravity phone to talk to the grey aliens who live 1,000 light years away.

Over 1,500 alien abductions occur each day in the US.

The Yellow Book is a government record of all alien crash retrievals.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

At last count, about 5 billion people or more believe in a god, but weight of numbers doesn't make them right.
No but they could be right without having evidence to prove they are. I never said you had to be convinced. Just no point trying to argue about something that will waste time when there is no way for them to try to prove it.

And how do you know they truly believe in a god? Did you ask all 5 billion of them? Maybe they were just told there was a god and because of tradition they saw no reason to not have to ask themselves if there was one or not? They might say they believe in one, and lied on the survey, or last time they were asked they may have changed their opinion since then so the info is out of date. (ie like when kids grow up and stop believing in the tooth fairy)

With something like bigfoot, even if the independent eyewitnesses try to take snapshot of what they saw there is always the possibility that the evidence submitted was a highly-convincing hoax, unless you as the skeptic were personally there to witness it first hand. But if the thing is an intelligent creature with the ability to fold space to warp from point to point and vanish that is going to be a problem with trying to prove through things like getting footprints, and dropped fur and stuff like that which a cryptozoologist is expected to rely on because it's assumed the creature is just a dumb animal not a monster or a magickal interdimensional alien from another world of some sort which is aware of that and actively tries to cover its tracks the way a criminal might hide evidence to keep activity secret. Just want you to keep an open mind. Not trying to convert you or make you believe in stuff you don't believe in, honest. :) Just saying that just because no one has ever successfully caught a bigfoot, doesn't mean he never existed and that people who say they saw it, are liars only because they can't kill one to show people yet.

What if....the creature was not natural (ie able to be killed and taken for study and analysis) but something supernatural? No way scientists are going to even waste time on something they can't even get a chance to observe reliably, unlike what's available in nature for us to observe freely (animals that can die leaving dead bodies and captured). But the inability to prove something doesn't mean everyone is out to lie to you until proven they are not. It's just much easier to assume that because there is no evidence gathered for anyone to care.

But if everyone knew absolutely everything there ever was to know, scientists would be out of a job. We wouldn't be discovering new things and need to keep observing. So that means we only know what we can observe reliably with what knowledge we are given at this time. Not that we instantly know that things which we can't observe reliably, ...are simply non-existent just due to lack of evidence. It could just be that nobody actually explored enough for them to make any kind of new discoveries yet. (like the recent "hobbit"-people finding for example) Lack of good reason to believe in something, doesn't mean things which are hidden, or not easy to find, or just covered really well, or has no one bothering to waste the time to look ..were never there. People can discover things by accident they never expected to find and so they could have been unprepared at the time. It would be unreasonable to expect them to always have their camera pointed in the right place always knowing what to look for and where to go, if they had never intended to stumble upon a rare creature in the first place.
Pointy Cat
What Amazing!
What Amazing!

Post by Pointy Cat »

I swear GameHED has some kind of keyboard/toilet hybrid device. Each turd that comes out of his arse is converted into a paragraph of text.
Pat
The Fury

Post by Pat »

GameHED wrote:My opinion on this?: What I've heard about that is they landed on the moon but actually used alien tech help to get there.
Alien tech? Getting to the Moon is - literally - rocket science. The principles are pretty straight forward. The tech came out of the V2 rockets made by German scientists in WW2 (von Braun) and that led to Saturn V rockets.

The ones used today are fuelled with liquid oxygen and hydrogen, that can be readily obtained via fractional distillation. A method that would be quite primitive for aliens, one must admit.

Once you escape Earth's atmosphere and have enough speed to get out of orbit, its a relatively simple matter of controlling the trajectory. Nothing fancy about that. Although it does require some talented engineering in order to make landers and capsules capable of withstanding re-entry.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

The photo were faked because they found shit on the moon they couldn't show the public. der everyone knows this.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I swear GameHED has some kind of keyboard/toilet hybrid device. Each turd that comes out of his arse is converted into a paragraph of text.
Yeah but I swear you are the turd which I convert to the texts but have no proof of it. Doesn't mean it's not true.
Why can't you just scroll through shit posts instead of attacking me and whining when it just encourages me? This is a great thread ruined by people who want to attack me instead of sticking to the original poster's topic. Just like with console war crap that always appears in the game threads which doesn't have anything to do with the games.
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Post by BruceCamblzChin »

Check this story/vid and prepare to be struck dumb.

http://www.foundingbloggers.com/wordpre ... f-thought/
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Also this:

http://www.theage.com.au/environment/pu ... tml?farkit
SHELLS are being removed from a Mornington Peninsula beach after a foreshore committee deemed them too dangerous for children's feet.
Australias status as Nanny State further confirmed. Whose responsibility is it to make sure your childrens feet dont get cut at the beach? Not yours FFS!!! Are you mad!!! Its the responsibility of the State and all your comrades *ahem* elected representatives at the city concil, complain to them!!!! Nothing is your fault...EVER!!!

unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

ahahaha, wtf?
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

also, it's nice to see your knowledge of politics is so broad that you equate revolutionary Russia with a nanny state...
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

yeah well I was takin' the piss obviously.

also, it's nice to see that rather than react to the stories (especially that first one) you just have a go at the person posting them. That story doesnt piss you off at all?
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

No, why would it? It just makes me laugh at their stupidity.
Texas
Spitoon for Eng-er-land fans
Spitoon for Eng-er-land fans
XBL ID: TexasAI
PSN ID: Texas_AU
Steam ID: TexasAU

Post by Texas »

http://www.lovegodsway.org/GayBands
This is serious apparently. What's funnier is their list of 'safe' bands (Cyndi Lauper? She Bop, FFS)

Also this bloke is on the safe list... I didn't know Juz had a singing career
Gr8ness

[url=http://www.somethingsomethingradio.com]Something Something Radio[/url] - Fresh DJ mixes Weekly!
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

lol, site is serious?

I am heaps gay then coz theres about 20 bands on there which I dig. lol at undeniable FACTUAL EVIDENCE of Lars and Kirks homosexuality.

note that the site endorses the dude whose song is called 'Take my hand', sorry didnt you just tell us its not ok to hold hands with a dood? What an absolute joke these people are.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

That's hilarious, because there's another 'safe list' around the place that has Cyndi Lauper banned for that very song :lol:
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

lol, I can just imagine the emergency meeting that was called when they discovered Elton John was gay (at the bottom of their list FFS):

'Hi everyone hi, ah look I have called this meeting to talk about our addition to the Gay list of rock and roll artists. I wont beat around the bush...it's come to our attention that Elton John is gay...'

*everyone* 'WHAT!'

'I know I know, its just as much a shock to me as it is to you I am sure, but this man is gay'

'I know its hard to believe, but ah it seems he is gay'

'Please if you can all remain calm, go home, burn your Elton John records because he is gay'

'We're also getting reports that Liberace was a homosexual, we will cross that bridge when we come to it, for the moment please keep safe and stay straight people.'
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

this article flew me into a rage when I read it on the weekend.

http://quest-news.whereilive.com.au/new" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... in-school/

I thought my head was going to split open and my brain chunks would just fly everywhere.

The general idea is that parents and residents are complaining about how a church wants to develop their land. People think it will become some high density business and residential area where all the kiddy fiddler will all flock to because it is near a school.

The church just want to build a daycare centre (OOOHHH EVIL!!!), a retirement village (all satanists probably), some office space (more satanists), a restaurant (front for drugs), and some parkland (paedo paradise).

If anything, what the church wants is a fantastic idea, care facilities and areas for people to work and play.

Seriously, I don't know what the hell is wrong with people. Currently the location looks like a fenced up shit hole. Would be good to have something nice to look at. Seriously... buncha savages in this town...
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

... and this one is just a little odd

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 459668.htm
5yo, 6yo try to elope to Africa

Two German children aged five and six have been stopped by police from travelling to Africa to elope.

The children packed bathing costumes, sunglasses and a lilo, and headed for the airport.

They even invited along a witness, the girl's seven-year-old sister.

The three got as far as Hanover railway station before police intervened, telling them they would not get far without tickets and money.

A police spokesman says the young couple are very much in love and had decided to get married in Africa because it was warm.
and here is the loving couple... with witness...

unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

lol, cute!