So what actually happened?

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

WHAT HAPPENED IS QUEENSLAND WON! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Candy Arse wrote: XBONE 900p > PS4 1080p
vision
Conspiracy Theorist
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by vision »

mech wrote:
Froggy wrote:I;m not sure if 4bg should be on the list of forums that didn't like Playnow members posting on them as I do not think this is the case at all, I"m yet to see those guys exclude anyone, I should know I gave them heaps of shit but they never stopped me going on their forums.
I think they mean that they didn't like seeing PlayNOW members post at those other forums?
Nah I think Froggy's right. I've removed 4BG and Games Ranch from that list. I think you're confused by the inclusion of the Games Ranch.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

I fixed a spelling mistake:
A mass-exodus of people considered by some as "prolific posters" has left the more active forums in a quiter state than what could be considered the former average level of activity.
:P
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

the wiki isn't accurate, I was never really against WoW, i'm pretty sure ilce didn't give me access because if a more personal hatred for me... I don't think S_J ever complained about WoW, I think he was deneied acccess for his actions at egn forums.

and S-J put it down to a long running hatred ilce has for him AND his brother.
Ambrose Burnside
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Jizzy McLobber wrote:the wiki isn't accurate, I was never really against WoW, i'm pretty sure ilce didn't give me access because if a more personal hatred for me... I don't think S_J ever complained about WoW, I think he was deneied acccess for his actions at egn forums.

Who is his brother?
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

you wouldn't know him if you weren't a gamenation member.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Ambrose Burnside wrote:
Jizzy McLobber wrote:the wiki isn't accurate, I was never really against WoW, i'm pretty sure ilce didn't give me access because if a more personal hatred for me... I don't think S_J ever complained about WoW, I think he was deneied acccess for his actions at egn forums.

Who is his brother?
mysama?
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Jizzy McLobber wrote:I can tell you what happened from my angle (this will revolve around myself and my thoughts).

From what I can tell this started back when someone posted a WoW thread in the games forum, something about beating a boss character.
I don't think anyone had a problem with WoW in general, but some members didn't like the idea of WoW threads being posted in the games forum when there's already 4 WoW specific forums... so there was a bit of an arguement there, I wasn't very involved in that.
I think it started with the GOTY debacle, with WoW winning, even though it wasn't technically eligible, and having all the (previously unknown) WoW Guild members voting for it...
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

aaah yes that's right!
thanks.

all I know about that was pat trying to get everyone to vote for resident evil 4 so WoW wouldn't win... so I voted for WoW :D