The Official Thread of Seeking the Truth.

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Re: The Official Thread of Seeking the Truth.

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Usually I quite enjoy that Giordano Nanni stuff, but that is an absolute mess.

Q is absolutely a pile of shit LARP, and is absolutely a PsyOp, but not in the manner they suggest.
It's just a quick and easy way of grouping anyone who challenges the narrative in with the more extreme fringe elements so it can be dismissed and handwaved away.
"Don't listen to anything at all that challenges the narrative because David Icke reptiles!"

Media do lie! Powerful predators exist! (Epstein is gone!)
Therefore:
Soros is a good guy! Rothchilds - tops!
5G is fine. Covid response is commensurate.
Handwave it all away. Nothing to see here. Total infraction distraction.

And they've pre-empted and shielded the video from criticism with the whole PsyOpCeption stuff in the middle. Clever.

Undermine the US election - check!
The republicans are committing election fraud! Again!

Alex Jones reference - check!
They should have thrown in some gay frogs in for good measure.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

You forgot vaccines.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Don't recall seeing anything about vaccines in the video - I'll double check.

Speaking of Alex Jones. Joe Rogan being an edgelord having AJ on the Joe Rogan show today. :lol:
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Another quality Computing Forever video.
RIGHTEOUS FURY
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I've been quite enjoying Max Igans stuff lately.
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/tj99AwcN3zlH/
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

New video.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Maxs latest video.

Canadian government website.
Sounds terrifying.
https://horizons.gc.ca/en/2020/02/11/ex ... nvergence/
I wake up to the sunlight and salty coastal air of the Adriatic sea. I don’t live anywhere near the Mediterranean, but my AI, which is also my health advisor, has prescribed a specific air quality, scent, and solar intensity to manage my energy levels in the morning, and has programmed my bedroom to mimic this climate.

The fresh bed sheets grown in my building from regenerating fungi are better than I imagined; I feel rested and ready for the day. I need to check a few things before I get up. I send a brain message to open the app that controls my insulin levels and make sure my pancreas is optimally supported. I can’t imagine having to inject myself with needles like my mother did when she was a child. Now it’s a microbe transplant that auto adjusts and reports on my levels.

Everything looks all right, so I check my brain’s digital interface to read the dream data that was recorded and processed in real time last night. My therapy app analyzes the emotional responses I expressed while I slept. It suggests I take time to be in nature this week to reflect on my recurring trapped-in-a-box dream and enhance helpful subconscious neural activity. My AI recommends a “forest day”. I think “okay”, and my AI and neural implant do the rest.

The summary of my bugbot surveillance footage shows that my apartment was safe from intruders (including other bugbots) last night, but it does notify me that my herd of little cyber-dragonflies are hungry. They’ve been working hard collecting data and monitoring the outside environment all night, but the number of mosquitoes and lyme-carrying ticks they normally hunt to replenish their energy was smaller than expected. With a thought, I order some nutrient support for them.

My feet hit the regenerative carpet and I grab a bathrobe, although I don’t need it for warmth. My apartment is gradually warming up to a comfortable 22 degrees, as it cycles through a constantly shifting daily routine that keeps me in balance with the time of day and season. Building codes and home energy infrastructure are synchronized, and require all homes be autoregulated for efficiency. Because houses and buildings are biomimetic and incorporate living systems for climate control wherever possible, they are continuously filtering the air and capturing carbon. I check my carbon offset measure to see how much credit I will receive for my home’s contribution to the government’s climate change mitigation program.

As I head to the bathroom, I pause at the window to check the accelerated growth of the neighbouring building. Biological architecture has reached new heights and the synthetic tree compounds are growing taller each day. To ensure that the building can withstand even the strongest winds – and to reduce swaying for residences on the top floors – a robotic 3D printer is clambering around the emerging structure and adding carbon-reinforced biopolymer, strengthening critical stress points identified by its AI-supported sensor array. I am glad they decided to tree the roof of this building with fire-resistant, genetically modified red cedar, since urban forest fires have become a concern.

While I’m brushing my teeth, Jamie, my personal AI, asks if I’d like a delivery drone to come pick up my daughter’s baby tooth, which fell out two days ago. The epigenetic markers in children’s teeth have to be analysed and catalogued on our family genetic blockchain in order to qualify for the open health rebate, so I need that done today.

I replace the smart sticker that monitors my blood chemistry, lymphatic system, and organ function in real time. It’s hard to imagine the costs and suffering that people must have endured before personalized preventative medicine became common.

Also, I’ll admit that it sounds gross, but it’s a good thing the municipality samples our fecal matter from the sewage pipes. It’s part of the platform to analyze data on nutritional diversity, gut bacteria, and antibiotic use, to aid with public health screening and fight antibiotic-resistant strains of bacterial infections.

Supposedly, the next download for my smart sink will allow me to choose a personalized biotic mix for my dechlorinated drinking water.

Today’s microbiome breakdown is displayed on the front of my fridge as I enter the kitchen. It’s tracking a steady shift as I approach middle age: today it suggests miso soup as part of my breakfast, because my biome needs more diversity as a result of recent stress and not eating well last night.

The buildings in my neighbourhood share a vertical farm, so I get carbon credits by eating miso made from soybeans produced on my roof and fermented by my fridge.

My fridge schedules the production of more miso and some kimchi in preparation for the coming week. It also adds immune-boosting ingredients to my grocery order because we’re approaching flu season, and a strain that I’m likely to be susceptible to has been detected only a few blocks away.

I take my smart supplement, which just popped out of my bioprinter. The supplement adjusts the additional nutrients and microbes I need, and sends data about my body back to my bioprinter to adjust tomorrow’s supplement. The feedback loop between me and my bioprinter also cloud-stores daily data for future preventive health metrics. The real-time monitoring of my triglycerides is important, given my genetic markers.

As my coffee pours, I check my daughter’s latest school project, which has been growing on the counter for the past week. She’s growing a liver for a local puppy in need as part of her empathy initiative at school. More stem cells are on the way to start a kidney too, because she wants to help more animals. I grab my coffee, brewed with a new certified carbon-negative bean variety, and sit on the couch for a minute.

It appears the nutrient treatment I had painted on the surface of the couch and chairs has allowed them to rejuvenate. I’ll have to try the treatment on my bioprinted running shoes, as they’re starting to wear out.

Oh wow – is that the time? I have only 10 minutes before my first virtual meeting. I tighten the belt on my skeleto-muscular strength chair, lean back, and log into my workspace. First I get the debrief from colleagues finishing their work day on the other side of the world. I shiver momentarily as I think about how intimately we’re all connected in this digital biosphere – then it passes. Let the day begin.
----------------------------------------------
This story may sound far-fetched, however all the technologies mentioned exist in some form today. While they are not yet commercially available in the form presented here, a world where we take the interaction between biological and digital technologies for granted is already starting to emerge.

While this is a representation of technologies that could be part of a biodigital world, it does not represent the only plausible future. Rather, it is an imaginative vignette outlining the radical shifts that could take place within an optimistic biodigital future. Varying levels of access, adoption, and alternative realities could exist.
stanard
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: shimma
PSN ID: shimma1138
Steam ID: stanard

Post by stanard »

With that amount of automation you'd hope we wouldn't still be working!
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

I'd be so annoyed that I still had to brush my own teeth in the above scenario.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I always thought McAfee had a deadman switch. He had claimed that he did. He also said that if he ever suicided, that he'd been killed, and the data would be released.
Apparently there is a 30T pile of blockchain files coming out with all the dirt.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

First I'm going to preface this with the facts that I don't watch a lot of TV, and obviously I haven't been anywhere because of the government.
But I do have casual exposure to TV, as my wife does watch a lot of it (including the Olympics at the moment). I must admit I've watched some Olympics too, particularly now the running is on.

Am I imagining it, or has there been a complete absence, or dramatic reduction, of Advance Australia Fair in any of the coverage these Olympics?
Whether its on the official telecast, catch up packages, news shows, or just the little "newsflash" things during ad breaks. Not saying we'd get the full medal ceremony on some of those, but you'd at least get a snippet of the athlete on the podium with a couple of bars.
Usually at this point of an Olympics I'd be getting tired of hearing it. Even more so with this Aussie gold rush. This Olympics, can honestly say I don't think I've heard it once.

Now I come to think of it, I don't think I've heard the national anthem of any country.
This is my conspiracy thread, therefore the "conspiracy theory" conclusion I would draw is that they're hoping to avoid encouraging any patriotism or nationalism in the current global environment.

Putting conspiracy bullshit aside for a moment though, am I going insane? Am I imagining it? Am I looking for something that isn't there?
Has there been a noticeable lack of national identity pomp and ceremony in these Olympics?
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

I dunno man, but there was some kiwis posting on a Kiwis in Aussie FB page saying how poor the Australian coverage has been. One race Aussie came sixth, they mentioned that and didn't even show the camera or mention who came in the top 3, funny cos New Zealand won that particular race. Over here it doesn't matter who wins, it's shown and mentioned.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Ambrose Burnside
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

t0mby wrote: 04 Aug 2021 10:23 am I dunno man, but there was some kiwis posting on a Kiwis in Aussie FB page saying how poor the Australian coverage has been. One race Aussie came sixth, they mentioned that and didn't even show the camera or mention who came in the top 3, funny cos New Zealand won that particular race. Over here it doesn't matter who wins, it's shown and mentioned.
That's been Australian Olympic coverage since forever.

I've seen more about the Aussie that didn't even make to the 100m sprint final than I have about who won medals.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Oh, don't get me started on the shitty coverage.
During the mens 10k, three sets of ads, and an invasive interview with Sam Kerr. smh. horrible.
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

Here's someone complaining about it 7 years ago in the context of US TV coverage: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2014/02 ... onies.html
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Ah, thanks Hercy.
Good to know I'm not going completely insane.
Or come from a separate Mandella effect parallel universe. "What's a medal ceremony?"
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

If you want medal ceremonies you'll just have to dig out that copy of Summer Games II, Winter Games or World Games. 😅
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
stanard
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: shimma
PSN ID: shimma1138
Steam ID: stanard

Post by stanard »

It's been pretty sweet with the 7+ coverage though. Don't have to rely on whatever FTA 7 decides you should be watching.

PSA - the best event the Madison has returned for the track cycling, women's on Friday evening, Men's Saturday evening. If you've never seen it before it's well worth it!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Compare the reaction to this NZ terrorist attack and the white guy.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

U WOT MATE?
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Hahahaha. I'm having a good laugh every time this pops up under yootube videos.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

So I posted a link from the Coronavirus thread onto a few NZ news pages on FB yesterday and they kept getting deleted, one page even banned me from interaction. I was annoyed that these outlets were only posting one side of the story about the vaccine and then today Sky News Australia did a segment on our Government.

I seeked for the truth and I've found it. Our Government is actually controlling the media after they gave them a $50 million lifesaver when the outlets nearly went under. 6 min video.

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/andr ... 349939ff44
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Literally brings me to tears what is happening to the city I grew up in. A city I love.
I can't even comprehend how it feels for you guys down there.
RIGHTEOUS FURY
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

You won't see it on mainstream news of course, but it's at the stage now where you're getting nearly daily videos of police brutality. They're gonna kill someone soon enough.

Victoria is a legitimate police state at present with more to come.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Yeah, it's no wonder the police tried to get that "No Fly Zone" for the media to stop filming the protests, which was overturned thankfully. Some say it was so the protesters would know where the police were, others say it was so the public wouldn't see the police brutality.

Didn't Dan sign something that allowed foreign military to roam the streets over there? Sure I read something recently in some Dan Andrews backpedaling extravaganza.