The Official Thread of Seeking the Truth.

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Alex Jones Channel on YouTube gone...
Guess those Swine Flu expose's have got under the NWO's skin.
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

what exposes?

whats a good conspiracy forum to read?
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

http://www.infowars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is really the entry point or gateway.
Alex Jones only really deals with stuff that is real and in your face. No reptilians here. The vast majority of the content is sourced from the mainstream media sources. infowars 'connects the dots' so to speak.
The problem with infowars is that it is very fear/anger/emotive based.
Many, many truthers out there also claim that Alex Jones is a CIA shill for various compelling reasons.

Infowars forums are at PrisonPlanet. http://forum.prisonplanet.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AboveTopSecret is another good entry point, with good, active forums.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Project Camelot is an amazing site. But it deals more with the spiritual side and solution based.
http://www.projectcamelot.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Go into the interviews section, and start reading. It is fascinating stuff. I find it hard to stop reading. Their forums are here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There really is an endless sea of information out there.
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Many, many truthers out there also claim that Alex Jones is a CIA shill for various compelling reasons.
I saw this from the worldwarthree site. explain more

also someone explain reptilians

will check out the prison planet forums at work tomorrow. i know there's an endless sea of info, i just want a broad starting point that wont confuse me and there's too many sites with just fucking youtube videos
lexo

Post by lexo »

I think you'll find no more reputable source than YouTube for any of this shite.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

explain reptilians
Just google David Icke. He is an author of many strange books and one of the claims is that the royals are all reptilians. From my own point of view this could mean aliens might actually be running earth in diguised form just like in the movie "they live", striking deals with powerful men with promises of wealth, forming secret socieities to plan mankinds future, and using us as slaves to mine earth for resources which they wil eventually take with them back to whatever planet they are from, and using us as food source and to extract certain secretions they drink. Growing us kinda like a farm. Keeping us 'fat' and alive to keep the meat fresh. :D

The reptilian appearance is possiblya result from either alien entities taking control over thier body or some kind transformation process that happens when using black magick (communicating with interdimensional entities who wish to inhabit a human vessel to experience and control this world)
The alien doesn't necessarily have to be physical being. Perhaps they are ghostlike beings like the aliens in 'Contact'?

UFO and 'new age' literature is full of this type of stuff.

The thing about UFOs: the military is good at covering this stuff up today. Whenever there is a sighting with many people witnessing this stuff, they are ordered to go to the place where the sighting occurs and display their own deliberately faked ufo event to confuse the media. "Oh we were just testing something there, nothing to see. As you can see these were just planes dropping flares in the sky not some unidentified ET craft." Usually that is enough to convince them to not follow through.

Youtube is great for things like ufo footage and other things.

However...it goes without saying you should sift through the stuff and question what they are saying and respond to their videos with your own videos if you want to expose people whose intent and goal is misleading people away from the truth. Doing that can help weed out all the disinfo and delieberate hoaxes by those people whose plan is to undermine the genuine ones. I can see lots of comedy stuff mixed in too: those fake bigfoot vids with a guy in a costume. tut tut Some people have even more free time than the conspiracy nerds.

For example here is some videos that look into the whole "2012 is teh end of man" thing and questions the ideas presented in the vids you see on youtube:

click

If you like zeitgeist you might want to watch those. click on the first one and check 'playlist' to have the series of vids show one after the other.

There will come a time I think when people will want a spritual leader of some sort who can swoop down to replace the three main religions who are blamed for all wars. And you'll start seeing a lot of movies attacking believers in the existing religions to take out the competition, so that;s why all this alien stuff is appearing. If real I think they will try to claim ownership of the world and start a one world relgiion. Kill off the existing ones by getting followers to fight against each other in wars, bring in atheism for a short time. Kill that off. Then bring in the series of 'antichrists' that people are destined to give up all their power and money away to in order to trick them into becoming part of a new cult that will bring about global consciousness. (it's believed to be the opening of the 'third eye' which allows humans to be more spiritually 'evolved' ie some kind of magick awareness thing like Neo in the matrix or something. This could just be a way for disembodied evil spirits of some sort to have legal right to use the vessel as its slave like a hacker hacking into a pc when the owner doesn't set access permissions openly letting people have access or has no security)

My own view on the reptilian "as aliens" thing: perhaps the ghosts of *ancient beings that once roamed earth (think of those alien ghost things in final fantasy cg movie) alongside humans which were destroyed or went into hiding. Sort of like the story of atlantis. The ghosts of those dead beings can go inside a human and then that person undergoes a transformation process inside their bodies (the ghost manipulates thier cells inside them) giving them demonic appearance and some limited magick mind power that the aliens might have had. (telepathic communication. mind control - this is how they fool us and diguise themselves it's like they are manipulating the brain itself to see them as human. Some limited ability to see into the future. etc)

I think there are probably different races of alien out there all with something they want from humans and humans are being used by them until such time we can benefit from whatever knowledge and technology they possess and decide to not be friends. Deal was struck, "they can study humans in exchange for knowledge", and this is why the underground bases and government secrecy. Where is all the real money/wealth disappearing into? Someone is taking it. Maybe to fund all the secret black projects (the underground cities) which look into making weapons out of the alien technology. Then once it is established that alien tech is real and that is can be used to benefit humans: create a government that exists in parallel with the government we can clearly see in front of us, but which is secret and is the true power behind the open government. (ie that is the existence of it is not publicly known, but it is like this international agreement of secrecy that is kept by each nation and they all follow this agreement to keep it hidden. It's secret to US the public, not to individual nations who have a shadow government in place to take control over the land in emergency.)

After the appearance of ufos on earth began, the governments took an active role in not only taking the crashed remains but surpressing the info with fake stuff. I think the only way they could really pull this off is if this was a global conspiracy (not individuals fighting amongst themselves and competing) and if they've got dedicated people in powerful positions who wage this info war against the public to keep us asleep to what's happening. (like we are a type of "enemy" to them; even though they need our money, and we need to be constantly spied upon in case we wake up)

I also think this secret government has transport underneath the ground so they don't need to sneak people into the country the old fashioned way. Each area is just linked up directly and this is where all the publics money that disappears is going towards along with other things. It's either going into building these underground cities to survive some kind of real alien attack, to study the aliens in safety, or a safe way to hide while controlling the dangerous masses during emergencies so that they can't be harmed (what better way to remain safe than to just not be seen?) ...or some combination of the above. This is why all the threats from "terrorism" because you can't go to open war with countries if you are friends with them in the secret underground government. It's not oppressive people around the world that are enemies, it's the public waking up. Because of this they have to blame some outside source (not a whole country) that is plasuible-sounding enough to maintain a certain level of fear, in order to extort money from the cattle to keep it all going.

*Think of it like how superman in the superman comics is an alien and is the only evidence left of his existence. Survivors of a high tech fallen civilisation might have left earth then to escape cataclysm, but then came back later to find us on it. (thus reptilians claiming its theirs, "we were here first and are not aliens", and having to be hidden because they are too scary to look at)

EDIT:

also don't trust youtube as your source of info. The internet is full of guys who just want to get famous showing off their skills. Some are just guys who are skeptics who just want to see if they can recreate the effects themselves to see if a given piece of footage can be using ordinary means which is helpful for people trying to see how things were done, but others intent is to see how many hits they get, purely for attention. This can't be avoided but if you wish to look deep into a subject ask the maker for their sources so that you can find out where you can find more about the various authors that made the books the documentaries and videos (in the case of ufo stuff) rather than just relying on tube itself. Go direct to the source. Many people who upload videos are not the makers of the videos just reuploaders who saw the originals taken down or had the sound taken out due to "copyright" reasons. (ie music is not licensed or whatever)
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

AboveTopSecret is another good entry point, with good, active forums.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I go there once in while. I bet the government has spies planted on there and uses it as a way to find out how much the public knows or doesn't know.

I like to think of the internet and any social networking site as a way to mine people for free information. Not just personal information (like how google stores your search terms or how sites ask to register details with them about you) but for stuff about certain esoteric subjects so they can gauge how much a threat each individual poses in exposing something they don't want the public to see.

You can understand why they call it an infowar. For so long the mainstream media has had exclusive access to the public and they (the powers that be) hate that people do have a certain level of freedom with the internet. But having said that, and as mentioned above, the powers that be can use information they gather about you as an advantage too. So long as they control google, can make new legistlation, censor and spy through things like echelon and asking operating systems makers to put backdoors through operating systems, wiretapping all communications and listen in on your conversations etc it all evens out in the end. The best way to for them to counteract all this is to destroy choice by controlling all the options out there by slowly taking over them through infiltration.

This is how wikipedia articles slowly got edited out by those with political agendas. As long as they can pretend they are ordinary people not related to each other they can team up and slowly infiltrate once-free areas and keep information in articles reverted to how they want the public to see it. Now, gathering real hard information knowing their age, where they live, where they work, who they meet up with, what groups they are affiliated with, isn't going to be easy and is one reason we need watchers watching those guys to keep tabs on them when they re-emerge.

They are the enemies in the infowar who will try to make a peaceful protest look bad, they are the guys who mislead people into giving up their rights by changing the meaning of words, they are the ones who see you as a threat to their own established control due to having a vested interest in seeing others misled. And they are going to fight tooth and nail for being the one to exclusively feed your brain with their information, their spam, their ideas, thier political beliefs etc. If they can't destroy the free minds on the internet, they can take control at a government level and just have everything banned which is why we are getting the mandatory internet censor. These guys hate your freedoms.

You are an enemy for even trying to find truth or escape from the choices the mainstream media feed you, just like how the mainstream music industry has similar-sounding songs and has been defeated by individuals' choice to go and find music they like to hear rather than what is playing. By having control over what is fed to you they can control your thoughts and track the results over a long period of time. This is what it's all about. Society can't advance or progress if it means they are not the ones to completely try to shape your opinion on anything. Waking up is the threat. You are the threat. Freedom is the threat. Choices are threats. They want boundaries, cages, petty rules, and for you to have to totally rely on them. They want your money. They need to continue to use you. We are like the batteries in the matrix that the system feeds off of to survive. This is why they want you to register everything so it can be controlled, monitored and regulated, so as to set limits on everything of value including your own body. Once they run out of things to control they will begin trying to control you from the inside of your own body and that is when we all start to get implanted shit (mark of the beast NWO tracking bug) inside us like criminals.
Last edited by GameHED on 06 May 2009 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

pilonv1 wrote: also someone explain reptilians
You just had to ask eh.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

t0mby wrote:
pilonv1 wrote: also someone explain reptilians
You just had to ask eh.
i wanted to know if it was what i thought it was. i still dont really understand why someone would think that but at least i know for sure what they're talking about
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

This one's a bit scary:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;? ... a&aid=7529

Covers the seed bank, how the greens movement began as a way to control the population, and how eugenics links to all this. (this is important in understanding the depopulation agenda and why they need to profile you and gather as much info about you to catalogue everything, and track each person: perhaps you have unique trait they can use in a future perfect GM human that can only be allowed to do tasks your genes say that you are good at? ie see the movie "Gattaca")

What I predict for the future: jurrassic park on earth with lizard-human hybrids, and flood zombie humans who spread diseases causing world hunger as we each catch the zombies infection and run out of food to eat. Zombies fight each other for food, and when they all die, the elite humans in the underground vaults come out after it's safe to emerge. Appearances of flying lizards with humanoid faces become common sights as scientists create new types of animals to replace the existing natural ones which are not as efficient at providing resources as they are. (greedy businesses will GM anything to get the best animal/food)

Create artificial scarcity.
Blame lack of supply of vital resources on overpopulation.
Reduce number of humans.
Tax existing humans for the privilidge of breathing.
Devote funding into research in robotic and advanced AI to automate tasks and replace us with machines; specifically ones that can act independently, able to self repair.
Explore space for other planets to rape, leaving the loyal machines to control things in the homeland.
Machines become too self aware and kill their masters.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

This site makes me want to puke more than 1guy1cup.

PURE EVIL
http://www.xmark.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RIGHTEOUS FURY
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

wait what? That's human tagging tracking and monitoring right?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

You know that rogue AI thing in eagle eye? I bet all of the chips are going to be linked up to something like that in the future and it sends drones to where you are to spy on you all the time.

Certain zones all over earth will be off limits to humans for rewilding. If you walk into them, the chip will begin to attack you in some way. (it will be so convenient however that nobody would want to do without it) Think Neo in matrix 1 when he had that thing in his stomach which had to get removed. Just one way technology and machines have begun to take over nature and man. Humans in a sense are property for the controllers. Not even thoughts are yours. They want to capture these too. It's getting to a point where the dead are not allowed to sleep.

I suppose it will be useful for soldiers who can continue to fight another day using battle experience from their last death. (ie "The 6th day")
But if your nervous system is linked to it that means torture for not doing what big brother says to do.

...but first.... they've got to get your guns before they can bring in the mind control and take away property. A series of emergencies to move you off the property and shootings to scare left into banning weapons will prompt the public to willingly let go of control, like a mouse that learns not to bite the bait if it doesn't want to get the electric shock. This way they look like a good guy "offerring you a service" as Robert Menard would say.
Through secret gestures they show their loyalty to satanic reptilians which allows them communicate to each other secretly under the public nose without their knowledge. Like a guy cheating at a gameshow through audience code to give the answer. Face it the world is doomed. We are going to be worshipping satan as a world religion and the eugenicists are going to breed strange hybrid animals to 'better the existing ones' and make a mockery of nature.

tin foil ain't gonna do shit. It's up to you to fight against the control and wake people up.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

That hand gesture is an old Italian thing...it was to ward off evil spirits or something. I also think it was made popular by Ronnie James Dio who I believe is of an italian background.

And there's no way I'm going to believe that lizardwogs are running the world.
Ekin

Post by Ekin »

The reptilians could be posting on popular sites like infowars and spreading disinformation...you cant trust anyone.
lexo

Post by lexo »

GameHED wrote: tin foil ain't gonna do shit. It's up to you to fight against the control and wake people up.
Thanks bro, what would we do without you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

how do i get alex jones' podcast without podcasting it? cant i just download it
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

That hand gesture is an old Italian thing...it was to ward off evil spirits or something. I also think it was made popular by Ronnie James Dio who I believe is of an italian background.

To ward off the evil eye.

some wiki entries:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_gesture#Horns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Horns
Main article: Corna

Many neopagans use it as a symbol of the horned god to identify each other; in this context it is referred to as the "Sign of the Horned God". Its counterpart is the fig sign, above.

Some say that it is meant to ward off — or to bestow — the evil eye.

It has a variety of other meanings as well, depending on culture and area. In some places, it is a sexual insult, charging a man with being a victim of cuckoldry (this insult is most common in Spain, Portugal and Italy but is also used in Brazil). Due to Ronnie James Dio's use of the horn at live concerts, as a result of his grandmother's superstition that it warded off the evil eye, it has been adopted and subsequently used as a salute by fans of heavy metal music, often with a repeated forward bend of the wrist. If one reverses the extended fingers, one gets the "inverted heavy metal salute" which can be given as a reply to a heavy metal salute. In this case, the sign is known as "devil horns". The popularity of using the horns at metal concerts and festivals has meant that it has spread to non-metal concerts and festivals as well. Due to popularizations by fictional "metal-head" characters such as Bill and Ted (from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure) and Beavis and Butthead, the horns have also taken on the more general meaning of "rock-on" or "rock out", i.e., a positive affirmation.

Also a common hand gesture used by the University of Texas at Austin as well as the University of South Florida.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_gestu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... e-you_sign
I-love-you sign

Made using a combination of the letters 'I', 'L', and 'Y' from American Sign Language. It is made by extending the thumb, index finger, and little finger while the middle and ring finger touch the palm. Ironically, this is the symbol used to curse someone in Italian culture.
I always thought to ward off evil you made a cross. One index vertical and the other index horizontal.
Even if you actually saw one shapeshift in front of you? Not that I'm saying it's going to happen, mind, but there are always going to be exceptions. I know that if an alien ever appeared it would scare the shit out of me and then I'd want to question how all this came to be.
The reptilians could be posting on popular sites like infowars and spreading disinformation...you cant trust anyone.
Yeah disinformation like how the government wants to censor the internet. Alex jones reckons his videos were so popular on youtube that they had to take the stats away showing how many views they were getting.

It's clear to me that some people still coming into a conspiracy thread and keeping it floating are just using it to show how much that they just LOVE for more control over their own freedom. If you don't think aliens could be real fine, (it's one area of conspiracy topics that some don't want to touch upon for fear of being thought of as crazy) but look around you at how miserable people are with the removal of all their rights? Things are only going to get worse I guarantee it. Much of the technology that can benefit us often gets abused too. The world seems to be getting much more violent, people are angry and wanting answers, and nobody trusts the politicians because they don't seem to want to listen.

Right now in the uk they are getting the military to run schools to train kids to become soliders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... hools.html

What for? Who are they going to fight? Why is the world getting ready to train people if it isn't planning on some major attack in the future?
Why not cooperate with people and solve things without the use of violence. Killing is reptilian thinking. It's the primitive part of our brains. Humans are supposed to be more civilised.

Face it the government wants to raise your kids because it thinks you can't raise them properly, so now it is taking control. Less government controls over your life = better and happier society as it makes people more independent. They create problems where no problems even exist and spend your money inaproprietly.

This is why no matter what you say (no matter which side you vote) if something unpopular can't be made popular through deception, they just decide not to listen to the public and go ahead with it anyway. If freedom of speech can't be made to be evil, they'll just pretend everyone likes not having it and take it away by cheating. (removing alex jones channel from youtube)

I've said it before but:
You don't have a choice. It's just the illusion of a choice. (where they control both sides) Learn to look outside the ones they spoonfed for you from birth. When they say "we must get this censor of the internet", "we must put some fluoride in water", "we must ban this thing" it's not because it's for you. It's for the powers that be. There is always some hidden motive. They can make it look like the idea is popular all they want but the public doesn't buy it. They know their ideas are not represented on mass media so they've decided to look to other places, namely online. But nooooo now the government wants to censor that. So much for choices.

Lots of the things I already posted like the William Cooper stuff is happening now. And that book was done a long time ago. So what you are witnessing today is a quickening. I don't want to use the word 'prophet' but it's clear much of what is mentioned in it seems to be validated the closer we get to the NWO that they've been trying to bring in. (collapsing the existing order now and taking control over the world - take a close look at the gun issue for example. This is something I think will anger a lot of the yanks because they love their guns so much. Once those are confiscated people will be defenceless.)

To those who don't want to believe in reptilians, (whether as new age interdimensional entities or physical hybrid-humanoid species) just filter out that stuff if you want to, but also be open minded. Just because you can't go into space yourself to go and search beyond earth to see for yourself first hand, doesn't mean you can say without a doubt that there are not things living out there. That's like saying the world is flat but having no proof to back it up.

People are going to be so brainwashed in the future, due to censoring shit, it's going to make the fanboys who fight over which console brand is the best (due to bias of growing up with it) look tame.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Here is an old mainstream source on the NWOs plan for europeans:
This means all the information will be pooled together and that information is going to be collected by the yanks to spy on everything.
Even if you continue to think of this conspiracy as not being possible due to how many people are involved for it to work, you can at least surely see that nations banding together to enslave it's own people is now possible when they all gang up together simultanously and round people up in camps for the eventual cull.

Unlike what happened in WWII when jews managed to get away, any kind of attempt to avoid the dictatorship will be much harder if ALL of them are being controlled by the same types of people who all agree to serve the NWO plan for global government.

It won't just be the US that is orwellian like in those action movies from the 80s

ie "running man"
The year is 2017. The world economy has collapsed. The United States has sealed off it's borders and has become a military controlled police state which controls TV, movies, art, books, communication and censorship. In the police state America has become, criminals have a choice. They can serve their sentences in prison or they can take part in "The Running Man" a government owned violent game-show where contestants running for freedom are pursued by "Stalkers" wrestler-like bounty hunters. "The Running Man" is the top rating show on network TV and Damon Killian, the creator and host is the most popular entertainer in the US. But one man has yet to play... Former L.A. police officer Ben Richards, framed for the massacre of innocent people, when disobeyed orders is recaptured, after escaping from prison. Ben is forced to appear on "The Running Man", joined by resistance fighters William Laughlin and Harold Weiss and Amber Mendez, (a network employee who Richards took hostage and she turned Richards into the authorities) are chased by The Stalkers, as they search for the secret base of the resistance, as they bid to broadcast the truth about the government and prove Ben's innocence.
..no the more accurate version would be this is a global sport to hunt people down, whether you are innocent person or not. If you are a european, you should start thinking more like the americans and not attack them and criticise them for the gun culture so much. NWO is global order and all the leaders are planning to betray the people no matter how unpopular they will be when they carry out the plans (willingly or unwilingly). That means it's up to individuals to become their own leader rather than trust governments with sweeping controls.

Already I have seen on the news about the fluoride contamination of water in queensland. Very interesting... Wonder how many more casual mistakes they'll make to dumb down the masses?

*I think they could remake this movie for today: instead of having to attack people, the main character is like the players in the game "smash tv" given weapons, and they must fight predator spy drones and remote robots on treads and stuff. It'd be like Death Race, but with more high tech look. (the contestant can wear armor, pick up fallen weapons like chainsaws, has acess to computers to use the machine as drones that work for him etc)
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

pilonv1 wrote:how do i get alex jones' podcast without podcasting it? cant i just download it
anyone

btw GameHED and Twizo, what are your thoughts on the Bildenberg group?
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Every days radio show goes up on Torrent sites.

Bilderberg Group 2009 are meeting right now. Tim Geithner is in attendance.
According to infowars, they're planning for the depression to be over relatively quickly as opposed to a long drawn out one. Also pushing for global tax, global health, global currency.

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-want" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... -treasury/
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I just listen to alex jones on a psp.

Bilderberg group: giant's plotting in a secret meeting on strategies on how to rule the world.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20010.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mainstream media too chicken to see if the conspiracy is real so independent jounralists have to and get told by masses that it's not real because otherwise it would be all over the news even though it's supposed to be a secret meeting.

It's thought that leaders are chosen here because they go on to become more powerful just after a meeting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4290944.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now I think it's part of secret government just like how I think there is a secret space program. The leaders we see on tv are the puppets guided by the real powers which we do not get to see. Similarly with space: we get edited version of what happens and if there is ever encounters which the elite think the common man is not allowed to see, they got to create fake versions of what happened to please the masses. (if something embarassing, or shameful happens and they want to spread positive propaganda it is fed to them to make them feel good. Or if they want to scare them for some purpose they will use negative stories and create panics to make them listen up)
Last edited by GameHED on 17 May 2009 06:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reka

Post by Reka »

Not 'too chicken' so much as 'not in their interests'.

The mass media is pretty much controlled by the group that you want reported on - good luck getting anything from them on that front....
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/Reka.png[/img]
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Yeah but there are some organisations I think out there trying to fight for freedom. People can still make change to the world while there is still time if they wanted to, but it means sacrifices. Most people are ordinary blokes who can't be fucked because we are distracted.

eg:

http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 3877989595
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 0958&hl=en

Look bottom line: when you are rich, you can control those underneath you. Don't look at the peons in warcraft because they are just doing their job and want to feed their family and live a normal life. Like the victims in pyramid schemes. The real action is what the think tanks are doing and the strategists are thinking. Learn how they think to figure out why the world is as fucked up as it is with wars and polluted environment and stupid laws that make no sense. This is how they can manipulate us: get all our leaders with influence to turn to the dark side and trick the public into thinking what they think is good for all.

Now here is where I think movies are linked:

whenever an idea is unpopular they first test the public reaction to see how they respond to an idea first by making fictional stories in entertainment to get us introduced to their globalist vision. (eg star trek and global government) If the public hate it, they go slow and easy and sneakily. for instance the issue of taking guns away. "death by a thousand cuts - make sure to boil the frog slowly" If the public don't react with much problem to it, (ID chipping in say a country with lots of crime or pedophiles or something) they move fast and move onto the next item in the agenda.

Take this global warming thing for instance: carbon tax. Who seeks to gain from this? Those whose agenda it is to weaken industrial nations. Who would they be? All those who hate the industrial nations. When would all the panic begin? When the industrial nations decide not to follow the NWO plan because the idea harms them. So they increase support for the enemy of the nations that don't go along - creating war. And then once they raise an army of droids,(people pimping "the global superstorm") bring about the changes they want, using their own powers (connections to wealthy people) plus the power of the partners (enemies of industrialised nations) that want to benefit from the plan. (The enemies foolishly believing the nwo is their friend, instead of just using them for their own world domination reasons)

At some point all powr is going to go back to a single source when wealth is slowly sapped away and people have to beg for help from those that took it from them. This is when I think Global government comes in. "We'll save you from this crisis, but in exchange you got to go back to being a slave and give up sovereign rights"

Now before you say it's just about class warfare, no it's not that. It's that they want control. It's about setting limits on what you can do because they fear you might become powerful like them one day. Like in mario kart when the guy coming in second place is most likely to be a threat to the guy coming first. The guy in front needs to use chaos and help the guy coming last to distract the most threatening guy just behind himself. They create all kinds of barriers to those who aren't powerful to keep them busy fighting someone else while they stay in power hopefully forever. (getting one side to kill another side and not focus on them)

Order out of chaos. Wars allow them to divide and conquer people based on their race, idealogies, wealth, status, religion, politics etc They use our weaknesses to their benefits to make sure we stay behind in the mario kart 'race', which is why there is so much Sith Lord style betrayal to anyone who thinks they are helping to bring good to the world by acting like they give a shit about you, instead of them thinking about themselves.
Last edited by GameHED on 17 May 2009 08:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Also keep in mind the Bilderberg Group isn't an organisation or anything like that. It's just the name of where the first meeting was held in the 50s.

The public should be allowed to know about it because the fate of all your futures are at stake here. But the purpose isn't to help them. Why would it be? That's how they got to their powerful position in the first place. It's to figure out how to manipulate them for gain so that's why we don't like all the secrecy. In a non-evil world: The leaders are servants firstly to us, the people who they represent, not mercenaries trying to get rich and offer things that are not theirs to offer to a bunch of rich people in exchange for personal favours. We put our trust in them. Not let them abuse their position and plot how to make us slaves to some evil rich people who wants to eliminate individual freedom because they are scared they will lose their power when others gain power.

The excuse is that the elite think they are superior to the people and should be the ones to control everything. If they have to abuse power they will do it, because in ancient babylonian times they lost their vision of a global empire and want to rebuild it and make themselves kings. They had their chance, now they should learn from their mistakes and turn to good. What you are going to see is a return to ancient babylonian times but for modern day people.

If they wanted world peace and stuff we would have had it and fed the world's poor ages ago, so that people have no reason to attack others. Someone likes the idea of keeping the world in a state of constant fighting forever and it's what is helping to keep the establishment in place by making people have to fight and compete in order to live. The nations are just corporate entities with beings as employees to it that are kept alive long enough to collect each countries' wealth from planet earth until there is nothing left to collect from it, and humans can be replaced with automated systems to do most of the work. Individuals have lost meaning to their lives once that happens.