The Official Thread of Seeking the Truth.

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Watched the Independant Film Channels' "New World Order" movie last night. Was pretty crap, just a load of interviews with Alex Jones and a bunch of other dudes. Nothing really interesting.

I want to watch his Waco documentary though.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

When I was a little kid (like six or seven) I actually thought I saw ghosts a couple of times. I'd wake up and they'd be standing around me and I'd be so scared I couldn't move. Turns out it was sleep paralysis (I still get it once or twice a year). It's like you almost wake up, so you can see the real world around you and stuff, but you can't move your body and it almost feels like you're weighed down or something, and you can still be half dreaming sometimes. Your imagination can do some wild stuff.
I've had that too. Your mind is kinda aware that you are asleep still but your body is kept still to protect you from harming yourself. But in this video you can see a figure that looks humanoid.
The guy screaming changes into a chic. Sounds like a very genuine scream and humiliating experience for him to show this video. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Movement is said to be quick and disjointed, and some stories describe the visible outline of a cloak, or a 1930s style fedora hat.[1][4][5][6]
mech
Phase 3: Profit!

Post by mech »

lexo wrote:When I was a little kid (like six or seven) I actually thought I saw ghosts a couple of times. I'd wake up and they'd be standing around me and I'd be so scared I couldn't move. Turns out it was sleep paralysis (I still get it once or twice a year). It's like you almost wake up, so you can see the real world around you and stuff, but you can't move your body and it almost feels like you're weighed down or something, and you can still be half dreaming sometimes. Your imagination can do some wild stuff.
Exactly. Sleep paralysis is some seriously scary shit, and I can see why someone with a vivid imagination or who is just a bit thick would think it was real rather than perceived. People need to remember our brains and perception are fallible, and just because God spoke to you doesn't mean it wasn't just your brain playing tricks on you.

Anyway...

Ahahaha how rubbish was that "grey man" video?
mech

Post by mech »

http://dansdata.blogsome.com/2009/05/30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... -implants/
lexo

Post by lexo »

Pretty much, like I said, it's the same as looking at the clouds and picking out shapes and then saying (for instance), "it looks like an eye, so it must actually be an eye."
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

A couple of years ago, I went to the dentist. I don’t go to the dentist very often, because I have no need for their services; all of my teeth are in excellent condition, presumably partly thanks to the evil fluoride conspiracy, and partly because of my enthusiasm for cleaning between them.
The evil fluoride conspiracy is simple: you don't have to swallow it. It's poison. All people had to do was brush teeth with toothpaste that has fluoride and then spit it out. Dumping the waste in the water is for the poluter's convenience only. They are not 'thinking of the children' once you are forced to take it. It's just sold like that to trick you. Sorry mech but really "more options is better" due to choice and flexibility. That's actually why MS still beat sony this console gen with the tard pack concept. :D One forces people to take stuff they might not necessarily care about but without locking them out completely if they do want it later. (ie in this case you can take responsibility for your own teeth and start using fluoridated paste or tablets if you are so scared)

Then people wonder why they and their family or friends are dying of cancers from all the pollution they allow due to greed and laziness and carelessness.
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

ELF

IFC's New World Order (2009)
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2584430" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Best 3 9/11 films - Loose Change, Fabled Enemies (the one with the anthrax info), Zero (the Italian one)
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2260542" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mech

Post by mech »

If the best 9/11 truther film out there is Loose Change, it speaks volumes about how flimsy their pathetic theories are.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

What flimsy theories? That a terrorist organisation hijacked a few planes of their own volition, and not some group in league with the US government. Sure does show you how flimsy that pathetic theory is.

---edit---

and before you come back with your I love the government and man walked on the moon rhetoric... What I posted was mostly in jest...

I've seen Loose Change 2nd edition, and from what I understand it's not about proving that one thing or the other happened. It's to try and get you to think outside the box, examine the "evidence" further and not blindly believe everything your government tells you. It doesn't say, it was the government, it doesn't say it was the terrorists. It's to just get you thinking.

I'm grabbing final cut now to have a watch at the finished product. See what else they have to say on the subject.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Man did land on the moon, thats why MS uses Moon Money for XBL purchases. :D

There were a lot of advances in technology after the moon landing. Car phones, internet, Pong, internet flaming, the list goes on. None of this shit was around before the moon landing.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

-government confiscating all the guns.
-government illegally wiretapping
-government putting fluoride in water and mass medicating
-ufo coverups with fake version of them placed on top of the real one to confuse people
-concentration camps set up in advance of convenient emergencies to confiscate people's land and imprison people just like in those sci fi movies
-bank bailouts
-diebold scandal and voting machine fraud
-media lying about violence in videogames trying to use games as the scapegoat for thecreation of mass murderers who are really secretly mind controlled agent in mental institutions
-obama admitting he will pollute the environment with chemtrails
-breathing tax to depopulate the globe. (they are very anti-life)
-no live footage for the public from NASA anymore so that they can edit what we see. (so even if there were aliens you wouldn't be authorised to view it)
-google having immortal cookie to record your searches for big brother
-robots being used to kill things instead of soldiers, taking away the human element out of fighting. Killing becomes more senseless and easy to do.
-bioweapon manufacturers getting rich selling the vaccines to the weapons and exaggerating the claims in the media over flus to panic people so they won't go to work (seperate people from each other so they can't organise and live in fear everyday so as to remind us that we should be more reliant on big brother)
-the fascination with genes (eugenicists are involved here - possibly to modld society to how they see fit: kill weaker people only breed the strong ones with no respect for the sacred life of individuals) and needing to manipulate them to mod nature for greedy purposes. (do we really need glowing pigs?)

it's a conspiracy, mech. The evidence is everywhere.

There is even mind control towers being set up all over your own neighborhood as we speak.
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread11291.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/remote_b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... hology.htm

I've seen these set up near shopping centres and neighborhoods in brisbane, (they look like speakers) and in some places they are even disguised as trees. In the future there will be technology to read your thought and actual 'thought police' able to literally police what you think. The ultimate censorship tool. Just like in Minority Report: stop the criminal or terrorist before he commits the crime he hasn't committed yet.

What I think they want to do is try to pacify you by manipulating your brain so they can bring 'peace' which in their definition is control over minds and hypnotising us so its easy to rule over everyone. (imagine the persuadatron from 'Syndicate' in the future: a portable version of the devices will be used on us to keep people in line)
It's not enough to spy on people, they have to target them and manipulate their behavior. Google HAARP which is rumoured to be linked to weather modification and mind control. Lot of people don't take it seriously but you've got to think of the brain as a type of machine: once you know how the machine works and decode the messages inside it you can begin to predict what people are thinking.

They will then use pre-emptive measures to put a potential criminal or terrorist in a prison without any evidence needed they were guilty of commiting a crime. Just say "we have record of what you were thinking at the time."

neocons get beaten in debate on torture by ventura:
the government is too corrupt jesse. You can't claim to bring freedom to other people while your own people are becoming enslaved. If there were really terrorists on 911, they'd be celebrating the fact that individuals freedoms are being taken away daily (scanned and stripped searched and chipped) and scared of their own government taking the guns away, mind controlling and lying, rigging the voting machines, and beating people up just for being ron paul supporters.
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

mech wrote:If the best 9/11 truther film out there is Loose Change, it speaks volumes about how flimsy their pathetic theories are.
I think it's pretty weak, compared to the other two. The Italian one (Zero), is very good, and Fabled Enemies just presents a lot of evidence.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

The thing to watch is gun control. This is key.

The stuff on fema camps is something on people's minds now and the gun control and confiscation is crucial for them to fight those people who already knew what's coming and who have decided to resist the taking away of their rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVA1bKPA500" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

port arthur was the test. we were the guinea pigs to see what our reaction was going to be beforer implementing controls everywhere else. They believe that through terrible tradgedy (which they will bring about) they can bring peace. Through war/chaos/destruction they will bring about order by extorting innocents. Kinda like an antihero in a post-apoc movie lowering themselves to a criminal status and after being a victim of baddies changing them psycologically (childhood rape, killing their wife, traumatising them), deciding to become a criminal just like them and be hypocritical and evil, rather than keeping themselves clean and leading by good example as a good guy; still wanting a world where people can be free and trust thier leaders and get proper answers from them.

There is just too much dishonesty and sneakiness going on. Yes secrecy is needed for National security for some things but then you also open yourself up to lies and discractions and tricks too so you have to put your faith in fewer and fewer individuals over time as power is centralised by a sith lord who is never happy with what they already have.

To get the new order the old one must be destroyed. Like the phoenix which dies, and is reborn again. They are occultists. Instead of having everyone winning and being happy and productive, and people living in peace while respecting differences, they believe you must sacrifice and bring death in order to get something as payment to their evil god for giving them their wish. The bad guy manipulating them doesn't give power for free! It costs something. They are going to be destroyed by their own evil.

For the UFO nuts: If there is ever a reptilian style alien race in space (like in 'V') who made a 'deal' with the controllers (technology in exchange for a position in world government) we would never know about it since the government would never admit to the existence of a alien presence and due to the censorship. In fact whatever technology humans have might be seen as a threat to the aliens so they are putting limits on how much electricity you can use, water you can have, food you can eat, etc to conrol a human defence against them just like in the simpsons or in BSG where you have hybrid infiltrators on earth now weakening our ability to fight. (UFOs during WWII may have been interested in military secrets and observing our power and assessing the potential threat our weapons might have to them. And that video of the missile trying to shoot down the ufo in space that I have linked to earlier shows that they fully intend to take advantage of their better technology to have leverage over us, so you can't trust them or any government covering up for them given that they have the position of strength and would intend to use it to their advantage to tempt the irresponsible powermad leaders into being subservient to them at other peoples' expense)

The aliens may be why the leaders are so collectivist in beliefs. My view is that over time they were persuaded to believe that giving up individual thought and control to forgeign/alien beings is good for us since they are not human and are 'peaceful race' independent from earth. Maybe the aliens are not allowed to think for themselves and act like Ants so they want a hive mind mentality governing human behavior instead of valuing personal freedom.

Want to Subscribe?
Sign In or Sign Up now!
The Queen of England has reportedly been buying up property in Colorado under a proxy. There is a lot of "secret society" symbology at the airport, an AWFUL lot in fact The symbolism apparent in ...
The Queen of England has reportedly been buying up property in Colorado under a proxy.
There is a lot of "secret society" symbology at the airport, an AWFUL lot in fact
The symbolism apparent in the layout of the new Denver airport, some feel, says that it may be a control center for world control
Specifically, those involved in some very unusual government projects in the past, have remarked that the Denver area is where the establishment of the Western sector of the New World Order will be in the United States.
Denver is of very high altitude and ideal for safe underground building
The dedication or capstone of the new Denver Internation Airport is a masonic symbol.
If you visit the airport's south eastern side of the terminal you will find the Masonic Capstone in Granite.
This part of the terminal is called The Great Hall, which is known in Masonic lingo as their meeting hall.
On the Masonic Capstone is inscribed NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISION.
An eyewitness who has since "committed suicide" named Phil Schneider was a whistle blower re: Denver International Airport's underground facilities
He helped build the underground facilities and reportedly "killed" himself via a double tie catheter behind his own neck strangling himself. It goes without saying that it appears that he was MURDERED.
Phil also worked on other government underground facilities such as Area 51 and Dulce and more. See http://www.geocities.com/Area51/9357/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Which is a tribute to Phil, although I cannot vouch for the site myself
In the same general area as the Masonic capstone, there are Masonic designs inlaided in the floor, such as the expression DZIT DIT GAII, [anyone know EXACTLY what that means?]
Phil Schneider's father was a U-boat captain during the NAZI regime.
Apparently DZIT DIT GAII refers to the BLACK SUN some sort of NAZI symbology.
NAZI's apparently were into "BLACK SUN" worship, i.e. Saturn, i.e. Satanism, should not surprise us, I suppose
There are many murals at the airport of an EXTREMELY grotesque and apocalyptic nature.
After looking at the murals many come away saying that they may represent what the elites plan to do with us and world
One of the murals depicts 3 caskets containing dead people, each person representing people who the elites may want dead
Black woman, a Jewish woman, and an American Indian Woman
The casket ritual is common in the Skull & Bones Club whose members include George Bush
In the same mural is shown the destruction of city and forest, a little girl holding a Mayan Tablet that predicts destruction of Civilization
Another Mural depicts a green giant "Darth Vader" like figure wearing a gas mask destroying a city
In this mural women can be seen carrying DEAD BABIES
Another mural depicts a German boy collecting from all the other children of the world, all of the worlds weapons
the German boy has a HUGE IRON FIST and is pounding all the weapons into plowshares on an anvil
Operation Paperclip was a plan wherein NAZI's were brought into the US to be brought back into power after being financed and appearance altered
Many German nationals have been seen along Americans in more sensitive areas of the airport's underground facilities on a regular basis
The LUFTWAFFE has long had an EXTENSIVE base in New Mexico complete with towns where all signs are in GERMAN
The Artists who made the murals etc in DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT have been interviewed wherein they first claimed that guidelines WERE provided for their work
Upon further investigation, they appear to have forgotten that they previously said guidelines were given
Another mural depicts nothing but mind-altering or poisonous plants and animals all of which are recognized as Masonic symbols worldwide
Most people are shocked by this weird art and are bewildered that such strange stuff is in the airport at all [not unlike the bizarre propaganda/art at the new IRS HQ]
Phil Schneider claimed during the last year of constuction that the underground airport system was being connected to a deep underground base
At least 8 levels deep
4.5 square mile underground city
88.5 square mile base underneath the airport [HARD to BELIEVE, huh] Your tax money at work ?
Rodney Stitch, author of Defrauding of America, claims to have a copy of a tape of a CIA agent paying off the mayor of Denver to get the airport built [$1.5 million payoff]
The oprah winfrey and obama new agers will embrace the 'rescue' the antihero brings about from the overpopulation of earth (propaganda for ritual scrifices I think) and a world with less people in it. (and no weapons of course)

That's why I told Pat to watch out for this "2012 hysteria" even if you don't believe it, ...they do. Perhaps they are waiting for a being from outerspace or some kind of savior similar to the illuminati boss character in street fighter III to be their world leader or something? (who will punish all the people on earth who have different beliefs from theirs and act as a kind of judge for not carrying on the great work?)

Why is microsoft putting all the natrual food in a food bank in case of a apocalyptic event? What do these people expect is going to happen in their doom-like future demonic visions which they want to hide from the public and make special new age 'guidestones' for to cause us to lessen the human race's ability to spread its seed over earth? (they are already doing that now with chem trails and other things imo)

My prediction is that the new world = restoration of ancient mystery school teachings which at present would conflict with the three existing major religions, so they have to find a way to get you to worship some kind of alien being in order to have willing and legal control over you spiritually and magickally. By dividing and conquering people and getting them to fight in wars they can turn us all against ourselves and then proclaim that they have the 'solution' to all war: make us follow this mysterious leader and do what he say and throw away all weapons and submit to mind conditioning. (like with drugs as in equilibrium)
Perfect opportunity for alien takeover of earth and its inhabitants.

In the 50s people took the subject of ufo stuff seriously and that is when lots of covering up started to happen. If the being have nefarious intent they would have had years to set up their plans through underground bases and co-operation by the corrupt leaders who dealt with them to let them have their way in secret and forming a parrallel government (who takes control in emergency) that works outside the visible one (puppets who have a say on small issues) we can see.

Possibly we could have some kind of warrior race taking over earth (return of the nephilim?) and using primitive weapons to keep us in line as slaves after all the sophisticated weapons were confiscated.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Wasn't France supposed to be releasin all their footage and knowledge about UFO's last Fri on June the 12th? I read it somewhere early last week.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

pilon,

The one I was talking about was Wake Up Call.
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1780080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RIGHTEOUS FURY
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Thanks.

For people like Mech, I highly recommend this series - Secret Rulers. It's done by a brittish doco maker, and he looks at both sides of these stories and presents an unbiased view of what's going on.

Secret Rulers - David Icke, Tim McVeigh/OKC Bombing, Ruby Ridge, Bohemian Grove
http://www.mininova.org/tor/450770" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Secret Rulers - Bilderberg
http://www.mininova.org/tor/270639" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Icke one is pretty boring. Ruby Ridge is really sad. The McVeigh/Bohemian Grove ones are quite good and the Bilderberg one is fascinating.

Definitely recommended for anyone.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Texas
Spitoon for Eng-er-land fans
Spitoon for Eng-er-land fans
XBL ID: TexasAI
PSN ID: Texas_AU
Steam ID: TexasAU

Post by Texas »

DEATH threats have been made against a Brumby cabinet minister over plans to introduce fluoride into the water system in Geelong.

An anonymous written threat along with an unmarked bottle of water were left at the home of local MP and Minister for Mental Health Lisa Neville over the weekend, causing a major security scare.

Ms Neville's teenage son was also believed to be home at the time.

This followed a telephone warning about a bomb threat to the local authority Barwon Water late last week.

Barwon Water was scheduled to start adding fluoride into the water system today.

In the aftermath of the recent threats made by eco-terrorists to attack the home and family of a La Trobe power station boss, the State Government immediately contacted the police to begin an investigation.

Barwon Water managing director Michael Malouf told the Geelong Advertiser that while he was not certain the threat was credible, the authority was taking it very seriously.

"Barwon Water is working closely with police and other agencies to find the person responsible," he said.

"Security measures have been ramped up at Barwon Water sites but the threat will not be allowed to impact on the delivery of services to customers."

The State Government has condemned that threats as a direct attempt to interfere with the community's vital water supplies.
Water Additive Tinfoil Terrorists loose in Victoria...
Gr8ness

[url=http://www.somethingsomethingradio.com]Something Something Radio[/url] - Fresh DJ mixes Weekly!
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I wonder why anyone would be worried about fluoride in the water supplies? They must be nutters eh?
mech

Post by mech »

Yes.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Scary stuff. The big Shinra-like corporations are getting more desperate to fill the terrorist quota and are looking for new people to label as terror threats. Just like the good guys in Final Fantasy 7. You should have bought more guns and ammo man. Where is barret when we need him? Yes they might be seen as eco terrorists but they just don't want to live in a polluted world with greedy people controlling everything and upsetting the balance that exists in nature just for profit.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Took this photo this morning at approx 8am facing north on Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley.

Funnily enough, out the front of Rockerfellas. :lol:
First noticed it when I was at Northgate, so it was there and quite prominent for quite a long period of time.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

mech wrote:
lexo wrote:When I was a little kid (like six or seven) I actually thought I saw ghosts a couple of times. I'd wake up and they'd be standing around me and I'd be so scared I couldn't move. Turns out it was sleep paralysis (I still get it once or twice a year). It's like you almost wake up, so you can see the real world around you and stuff, but you can't move your body and it almost feels like you're weighed down or something, and you can still be half dreaming sometimes. Your imagination can do some wild stuff.
Exactly. Sleep paralysis is some seriously scary shit, and I can see why someone with a vivid imagination or who is just a bit thick would think it was real rather than perceived. People need to remember our brains and perception are fallible, and just because God spoke to you doesn't mean it wasn't just your brain playing tricks on you.

Anyway...

Ahahaha how rubbish was that "grey man" video?
I've been wondering what this was. It's pretty scary stuff when it happens. I always call them 'ultra realistic dreams' 'cos apart from the paralysis and aliens (not ghosts for me), everything is so real (when I wake up, I'm in the exact same place and position as in my dream, minus the aliens and paralysis) :(

And I wasn't six or seven, cos it still happens to me now and then :oops:

EDIT:
In addition, the paralysis state may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger.[10] Sleep paralysis is particularly frightening to the individual due to the vividness of such hallucinations.[11] The hallucinatory element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as a dream, since completely fanciful, or dream-like, objects may appear in the room alongside one's normal vision. Some scientists have proposed this condition as an explanation for alien abductions and ghostly encounters.[12] A study by Susan Blackmore and Marcus Cox of the University of the West of England supports the suggestion that reports of alien abductions are related to sleep paralysis rather than to temporal lobe lability.[13]
Yep, that's what it feels like. I've also had one where I couldn't breathe, and one where the house was on fire. But the alien one where I can't move is the most common :(

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it here or on PlayNOW! ages ago too.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

prince talking about chemtrails
its happening all over the world, prince. Not just your own country. Global secrecy by occultic group who have hijacked centres of power.

They want to depopulate the world and lower our immune systems which would link up with the new age plan to kill off 2/3 of the people. (probably more as the followers may have been lied to and not included in the numbers, as they carry out the great work unaware of what's really happening eg Oprah Winfrey - she is being used as a vehicle because of her fame as well as many others in positions of influence who may think they are doing good without seeing where it leads - world dictatorship with no individual freedoms) There is a supernatural magick part to all this. But it is inside symbols and other things to confuse people so they wouldn't understand anything.
In a nutshell the chemtrails are part of an an alien agenda. The new agers may be worshipping off-world being who is pretending to be peaceful but who are enslaving humanity through co-operation by governments who deal with them in exchange for power. (these 'gods' have their underground bases which people like Phil Schneider was trying to warn people about before death)
As a collectivist race, they have no permission to think for themselves and want to 'help us' by modeling our world from theirs in order to 'evolve' or change us in some way (perhaps people will gain some kind of mind link with each other? or at least a faking of the effect through some technology?). By uniting and depopulating humans, control over the minds of humans is a lot easier for the ET to carry out.

Ambrose see the movie "The Deaths of Ian Stone".
^
I reckon it's one of those. Shadow people.

If you see a kratos-like figure, let me know.
Last edited by GameHED on 25 Jun 2009 07:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Interesting mathematical analysis of war.