View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 23 Oct 2017 06:12 pm



Reply to topic  [ 1852 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
 The Official Thread of Seeking the Truth. 
Author Message
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
This one is for you candy arse (I know I'm not on ignore becuase you keep popping your head in here by following me into it)

The nephilim (offspring of the Fallen Angels and human women as mentioned in genesis 6) have been found in stasis lock in the antarcticand roaming around free after being broken out. This may explain the evacuation of scientists from the area.

Steve Quayle says the information from God is a timelock so more information will come out as time moves on. But the guest on show seems pretty frightened by this stuff offers the advice you will need to survive an encounter with a hybrid human-fallen angel (Nephilim = the hybrid the sons of the Sons of God in the bible, plus book of enoch and the Book of giants. Sons of God were the angels that left heaven to come down to earth so they could start families here instead of doing their duty of watching over us to combat threats to humans)




For those who don't have time to listen to it. The short of it is this:

-they are weak against copper (this is like their "Kryptonite" )

-usage of high caliber weapons aimed high at the face from long range using copper bullets (not jacketed but fully copper) is the safest way to kill one

-If you kill it, try to behead it to make sure it doesn't get back up. Apparently they can heal very quickly (posibly the power inherited from the fallen angelic side to their body) This is how David slew Goliath: he chopped his head off to make sure the mutant healing factor couldn't allow recovery. Very important since they are supernaturally gifted not just naturally gifted.

-there is a energy they radiate from their own body that can affect your brain and harm you (in past Quayle interviews he says it can make a person's head explode like in the "Fist of the North Star" anime lol)

-The giants can sense your DNA through "smell". Each person is a unique frequency and it is like a musical tone to them. (I want you to think of all mass as frozen light) If you feel the emotion of fear they can "hear" or "smell" or sense it somehow through the frequency coming off of you. This might be why many special ops groups fail to fight effectively because they were not trained how to handle fighting a monster. These beings are non-human remnants of the Pre-flood past. You would freak out too if the guy ordering you around never told you what you would be seeing when going in to the caves to retrieve them for study. (then arms you with grenade launchers and says "good luck buddy" hehe)


This all sounds batshit insane in modern times where people are more interested in stories about UFO and bug eyed "sci-fi aliens" due to years of hollywood movies, comic books, novels etc but you must understand that in Genesis the Serpent was the one that decieved Eve into a spiritual sexual encounter with him in hopes of creating evil kids (ie corrupting human DNA to pollute the gene pool in hopes of stopping Jesus from being born clean in future) that would compete with regular lines of human. The Seed of the Serpent is at constant war with humans. (Seed of the Woman)

It is the serpent seed that will war against the seed of the woman. (in the bible it meanstions that christians have the ability to "trample on Serpents" and that the serpent will "bruise thy heel" but the christian will "wound his head". I believe this is symbolic of Christians beating the leader of the serpents (Lucifer of the luciferian cult known as freemasonry) but the luciferians will only be able to harm christians in the end times because God will allow the unbelievers to be decieved and send a strong delusion to them in order to prevent them going to Heaven.

So when the angels rebelled in order for them to start families they had to have taken on bodies that were compatible with females of the Seed of the Woman in order to further corrupt the DNA of mankind to create super human with amazing abilities of fallen angel. (corrupted seeds were wiped out through the biblical flood of Naoh. But some survived or there were a new breed satan sent post-flood . The bible mentions they (giants) came after the flood too. Some of these remaining post-flood giants are mentioned in the old testament when the israeli spies were ordered to hunt them down and kill the women and children. (athiest do not like this part of the bible because it paints God as a cruel God. What they don't understand is that these are non-human beings that hate mankind and want to eat us. Yes they practice cannibalism which is why the satanists you see in pizzagate show them eating a mock dead body as part of the rituals they perform. The giants originated this.)

So what we have in the UFO community are three things:

-nordic aliens with blonde hair and blue eyes
-greys with short bodies and bug eyes
-reptilians (what the UFO community calls draconians)

1. the nordic is highly likely to be either good "aliens" trying to help us (sent by God to intervene) But since some of the angels are bad they can take on a beautiful appearance and do counter operations to confuse humans. Some of the falen angels can shapeshift into humanoid form to trick us. You can't tell a good nordic from a bad nordic if the fallen angels already have a body of their own and unlike demons don't need to possess one.

2. Greys are the pre-adamic beings that act as organic robots for demons in my opinion. Yes they have physical bodies but inside the body is the controlling spirit. If you call upon the name of Jesus the spirit is bound and the body can't continue to live without host. Possibly these are clones created in labs by reptilians

3. the reptilians are the dragons of the past which can manipulate people and shapeshift. This is a power which shamans say caused the split between man and woman. (mirroring the story of the Garden of Eden where previously man and woman wa a foreign concept until Adam and Eve "knew" about the concept of gender. What that means is sex itself was not necessary because the point of pro-creating is to pass genes down to a new generation. If you have everything you need then you can't possibly die right? But if you create new kids by having sex, you are responsible for everything those kids do and pay for that sinc when they sin. Sex (knowledge/DNA taken from the serpent) results in death (pollution of DNA with bad reptilian genes) and blissful ignorance (God being the father and teling the truth so you don't need to pro-create to offset the problem of growing old and dying and becoming extinct) result in eternal life. (all DNA is intact and knowledge is pure)

The UFO community does not like the idea of the reptilians being fallen angelic decieving spirits sent to confuse people.
It seems like if you try to explain to them that all the technology is ancient advanced technology from non-human sources (demons and fallen angels) they can not accept this. But what they can accept is "ancient aliens" which is the path the hollywood movie industry loves to push.
I suspect in the coming years there will be a war between these two different ideas (like evolution vs creationism) and the bad guys will win by saying we evolved from aliens and therefore the pope is right that these are morally superior to humans and therefore if you don't be nice to themyou should be kiled off.

This will be a time where christians are hunted down (similar to witches) and the luciferians which worship Lucifer - the fallen angel that can appear as a being of light to decieve) become powerful enough to have their way for a short time. (with Talmud jews fighting with the pope over who should be in control of one world religion and be the spiritual leader of the fallen-angel cult)

When fallen angels can show athiests how technology works, they will basically convert to the religion of the luciferians imo. As long as the science bheind the "alien" tech is easy to understand for humans, they have no reason to believe what the bible say because it is based more on faith like a child who accepts something without having to question details but believes in it as truth.
Constantly having to ask for signs is a sign in itself of weak faith. And this is a time where people want to be rescued and have a leader who just "knows everything" and can fix it all. They don't want to question if the leader is evil or good. Just that they solve their problems so they can live in utopia free of needing to care about whose copyright work the universe itself is.

If you don't respect copyrighted work of God as his creation, then you are going to believe that aliens created it all. That is the logical conclusion a lot of athiest and new agey types want to believe. It matters because if you don't givecredit to God then you can't get out of the matrix which looks good on the surface but underneath it is fake and cage is designed to enslave whoever lives in it. (see the anime "Megazone 23" Then look up the significance in satanism of the number 23)

They want to keep you inside a pretty cage hoping you'll never wake up from the dream.

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


13 Mar 2017 10:19 am
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Pizzagate news:

Weiner could be used to take down Clinton:



If Weiner ends up dead it will probably be from assassination. The anti-clinton faction is probably expecting this.
So my bet is they start a false flag event things to distract from this. Maybe 911 like event. God wants the truth to come out and is going to reveal a lot of secrets of the people's leaders. This is a time where people are going to have to make a choice between good and evil and judged based on your choices.

Child rape is serious problem and the pedophiles need to be unvieled so the public is aware of the global reach of these guys. The people that claim they fight against them are covering for them. It's the fox guarding the henhouse. Trust in God not man. Not government. Not even yourself. If you want to get truth you have to want it. Many of the bad guys know they are bad guys so they want to remain in the shadows. These guys can repent if you the greater society want to find out where evil is, fight against it, and punish it so the ones doing it know its bad. (and you show them correction of bad behavior is good for them and you convince them by explaining "what if that child you raped was you?" If they think society is bad because nobody cares, (the elites are powerful enough to cover them because they have money) it will continue and they will justify it by saying they are just giving you what you want. This is where laws are made where its ok to rape kids. The muslims and feminists then get off easily when female teachers are caught fucking underage students and muslims gang rape white kids. A morals decay the society no longer expects to honor any contract they promise the other side to be good and well behaved and then everyone becomes an arsehole in your community in self defence. (much like cheats in online games who say they only cheat because everyone else is doing it to them , which then leads to destruction of the game and purpose for playing)

If you don't care, you are indirectly revealing which side you are on. It's a test. Satan will accuse his own followers of sins to God so that he can bring more people to hell with him. As long as it results in human suffering whether you are one of the good or bad guys it doesn't matter.

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


13 Mar 2017 10:59 am
Profile
Team Wowboy
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 05:59 pm
Posts: 6499
Gamertag: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb
I remember reading an article or watching a Youtube video that talked about the politicization of the worlds youth, and how young people are being brainwashed into thinking in political terms about absolutely everything. I can't remember if it was in this thread or elsewhere and I can't find it now? Wish I'd bookmarked it though because it was awesome.

Was it one of yours GameHED? If so, can you re-link me.


16 Mar 2017 08:30 am
Profile
Cheats
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:09 am
Posts: 18604
Location: 4215
Gamertag: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Mii: GenerationX_2k
Steam ID: Gen X
/Waits for the influx of youtube links from GH about everything and anything except what Elf asked for.

_________________
Image

selfish wrote:
Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.


Currently playing: Yakuza 0


16 Mar 2017 09:25 am
Profile WWW
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 12:56 am
Posts: 15091
Haha..it's funny because it's true


17 Mar 2017 08:19 am
Profile WWW
Team Wowboy
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 05:59 pm
Posts: 6499
Gamertag: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=312954

This thread on the Icke forum. Heh.
They turned off all the Westminster cameras in September, and a guy on there called it. March 22 aswell...


23 Mar 2017 08:18 am
Profile
Cheats
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:09 am
Posts: 18604
Location: 4215
Gamertag: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Mii: GenerationX_2k
Steam ID: Gen X
Interesting that the cameras were turned off 6 months ago but surprised it took this long for an "attack" and I use that word very lightly.

Let's see how accurate their predictions are since there's supposed to be a pattern. Next prediction is 12th May.

_________________
Image

selfish wrote:
Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.


Currently playing: Yakuza 0


25 Mar 2017 10:11 am
Profile WWW
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Looks like Trump flip=flopped:



A lot of truth teller types hoped he would be the one to not cave into the NWO.
Or could it be he is trying to lure these guys into some kind of trap?
Like the assassin in Manchurian Candidate?

I've heard that america is due for judgement from prophets and heard about the dreams people have had of russian attack on america which is partially why there are doomsday preppers warning people of danger in future.
Also the nibiru stuff and the prophecy of the book of revelation of the coming Red Dragon.

Three main reason to prepare:
-weather events (you can't control things like extinction level disasters like asteroids)
-collapse of economy (due to manipulation electronically to alter our perception of the real world)
-invasion (UN do not like christians or westerners - they are led by the New Age Movement which is a merging of all belief systems into one big belief system so that people are forced to give up on the idea of an absolute truth and go with moral relativistic system of spirituality. In other words if you disagree with someone you are evil for causing fighting. If you accept everyone else's belief as equally valid as yours you are good. But it will all be enforced at the end of a gun to ensure false "peace". ie peace being that you don't get to disagree with the UN)

recap of the sept 23 2017 date and significance to the bible:



If the jews prophecy is correct then the jubilee must be the last one.
more on this at hagmann: (seek to 1 hour 14mins 40 seconds and listen on from there to hear the second guest)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2017/02/18/trumps-tumultuous-first-100-dr-ted-broer-augusto-perez

Trump is just a man. People should call him on his BS but be thankful he isn't Hilary. Judge people by their actions.

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


08 Apr 2017 03:08 pm
Profile
Team Wowboy
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 05:59 pm
Posts: 6499
Gamertag: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb
Different leader. Same agenda. Hillary is on record as saying she would have acted sooner.
His non-interference on foreign policy is toast.

Any hope that anyone had that he wasn't establishment is dead without question. Stupid hope in the first place in my opinion.
Single term president (like it matters). The people that voted for him are pissed.


08 Apr 2017 03:42 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Twiztid Elf wrote:
I remember reading an article or watching a Youtube video that talked about the politicization of the worlds youth, and how young people are being brainwashed into thinking in political terms about absolutely everything. I can't remember if it was in this thread or elsewhere and I can't find it now? Wish I'd bookmarked it though because it was awesome.

Was it one of yours GameHED? If so, can you re-link me.


Can't remember but I just try to favourite the ones I like.

If your kids go to a public government school then it is highly likely they will be told what to think not how to think for themselves because they want them to support larger and larger government when they become adults.

Corporations want you to think about buying crap all the time which is why they are pro globalist due to needing to save money hiring cheaper workers and shopping around the planet for the ones that work in countries where working is the meaning of life and being treated like slave is normal. (saves money for them and boost profit)

There are no fair systems on earth because the human is a fallen creature. You are either a lazy fuck that doesn't work and goes on welfare and likes having people think for you.

Or you are a greedy fuck that wants to rule the world by having monopoly on force, resources on the planet, and energy. (it's the big oil a companies that hate alternative free energy solutions which are holding us all back technologically, and it's the big pharmaceuticals that hate cheap alternatives to solving health problems which can actually CURE you of sickness rather than just TREAT the illness which isn't as good and forces you to be on medicine forever to make the drug companies rich)

Both extremes (lazy vs greedy) are evil but in different forms.
Which is why you must look at the world as conspiracy from both government and big multinational corporations who often work together to control and manipulate the little guy who is never truly represented in powerful positions.
Until you can point out weakness on both sides you won't get a clear picture since the career politicians are only in power because they see being a politician as a JOB not to serve people but to serve themselves.

Think about it logically:
If you were a politicians, and you actually gave the people what they asked you to give them, you are destroying your reason to exist!
So politicians have to lie that they will give you the thing you need, because if they didn't they would have to step down after they serve their purpose. Sop the kind of poeple that get into politics are just career politicians who see being a politician as less of a servent to the people they represent and more of a job description which they need to cling onto as long as possible. (unless they make a secret deal to get a job at a corporation in exchange to making laws that benefit that business exclusively) At the end of a day they are all just Lawyers. Not about justice and doing what is right.

That is why the ObiWan in Star wars warn Anakin not to trust the politicians. Thye are just going to use him. Career politicians and patriotic people are two different types of people. The only way to get what you ant is if the guy in power is incorruptible. (Jesus-like level of resistence to temptation)

When you have big government, the money has a corrupting influence on behavior. Think of the money in your bank account or pocket as a talisman that has magic powers (like the One Ring in LOTR) that can make good people do bad things) The love of money is the root of all evil. If you serve higher purpose then trying to climb the materialistic olympics ladder, then you will ascend spiritually. It's the problem of Earth: nobody cares about future generations and end up indebting the young who then grow up rebelling aginst their parents who use the power/money to service themselves. God said he would turn mothers and fathers against children and so on. This sword is what creates the conflict necessary to rebalance the injustice. If there is evil and everyone has it inside them it is better to let it be dstributed evenly than completely destroy it because people want free will. Most today do not like structure and organisation that benefits everyone. They tend to think of how they will benefit themselves and are not concerned with suffering in large scale. Politicians can only give you the illusion that everything is ok but reality sets in and people get angry at them when in fact they don't want to look at themselves for voting them in to begin with and expecting change without themselves having to change to bring the changes.

Libertarians don't want big government and the reason is because we know enough that the bigger the government gets the easier it is to have power being abused. It attracts those that seek control over the masses of people and this is bad for thsoe who want individual freedom and responsibility. Same thing with Big business (the psosperity breeds laziness when the business has monopoly) so the way to solve the issue is smaller government. This lets people fail and blame themselves for failing and getting stronger rather than asking the government to give them free things and blaming politicians all the time. The small business also has to try harder to be nice to people so when we as customers buy from the small guy we stop the Big multinational business having monopoly and turning against the people that let them get sucess. Smaller money limits the evil and means more personaly responsibility to individuals rather then shifting blame to others. Then you will see people happy rather than angry at leaders.

The wars you see going on are due to people not agreeing with truth and checking themsleves and then changing the bad in themselves. For example people want security and stuff after 911 but won't let true invesitgation into how it was done and what really happened. It's because right wing neocons want more war, and left wing guys want there to be an excuse for outsiders to get angry at the country so after they grow up hating the country they can play the good cop and bring them into the country and buy their vote to get their own leader in power.

Both right wing and left wing are evil. But if you tell people they want to choose a side. To get the truth you need to look at the evil on both sides and say here is the flaw here and here is the flaw there. Then correct those flaws. But when you try to do this it is seen as an attack on that party. When in reality you are just trying to solve the problems.

It's like when you see an ugly guy on the street and say "you are ugly" you can react in a way where you think the person telling the truth is rude and disrespectful. Or you can see it as a way they are helping an ugly guy to realise he is ugly and can improve himself. Nobody wants to be told they are ugly. And this is why truth tellers are unpopular because nobody likes to hear the bad news only the good news. They would prefer you omit information that makes them look bad and include information that makes them look good. And too many of the guys in power are in the business of hiding information or covering up conspiracy so you see all the corruption. (eg the left still have no evidence of Trump hacking election but we should just take their word that its true, no evidence needed)

You got to judge people on their actions and fruits not on what party they represent and what they say they stand for. What if they promise osmething and things change in future that is out of their control so that they can't deliver on a promise? The bible says not to make promises at all since men are not in control of the future. You make yourself a liar if you can't deliver on it. And this is why people need to assume everything is a lie until proven to be true. It's safer to look for truth than assume things are true without evidence. But since people like to hear comfortable things they always go with the liars and then blame them for lying rather than blame themselves for not being spiritually discerning.

An example is the false prophets that exist in christianity. Everyone likes to hear that nothing bad is going to happen. It panics them. But the truth tellers like to hear the bad things to do something about it for when it happens and be prepared in advance. There are less skeptical people then optimists and so politicians use this flaw in our character to win our support for them. Then the cycle repeats. (same shit happened with old testament jewish people who killed all their prophets for giving them warnings that they couldn't stand hearing about)


If I tell you you have cancer and after scanning you confirm it's real, and you say you don't and tell me I am a liar. I can be seen as a bad guy for giving bad news, or a savior for telling them to stop doing the thing they are doing that is causing the cancer. Best to hear ALL the news (good and bad) so you can make decision based on the situation but too many people let emotion get in the way of judgement so we use politicians as our method of assigning blame; who all they do is make government bigger and exploit the dumb people by making promises. To kill the cancer you got to identify that root cause, eliminate it and the problem won't come back since your body can self heal. (but the evil guys trying to make money want to give you poison which makes you sick because it alows them to sell you more drugs which boost profits - this is why they call it the sickness industry. Again it's the love of money over human beings that caused that)

What is the cancer today? it's trusting people without checking that if what they say is realistic. And lack of learning from the mistakes. Here we go again off to another war instead of fixing the local people's problems. And the little guy is going to have to accept that unless you call people out on the BS you won't see changes in how things are.
Better to be skeptical working with limits, than wish for something unrealistic and complain to government. (who cannot realistically represent you on an INDIVIDUAL basis.)

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


08 Apr 2017 04:04 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Twiztid Elf wrote:
Different leader. Same agenda. Hillary is on record as saying she would have acted sooner.
His non-interference on foreign policy is toast.

Any hope that anyone had that he wasn't establishment is dead without question. Stupid hope in the first place in my opinion.
Single term president (like it matters). The people that voted for him are pissed.


The way I see it is Trump bought some time for people so when SHTF, there would be less people unprepared for it.

It's about crashing the plane in a controlled crash landing VS slamming the plane right into the ground and exploding it. Hilary being the worse of the two options. Trump being imperfect but lesser of the two bad ones.

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


08 Apr 2017 04:26 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Ted Broer goes into detail about who is controlling these puppets. I think him and David Icke should meet up and have a discussion about the metaphysical side to all this shit one day. Would be funny to hear the conclusions they come to.

(second guest appearing at 31 mins into the video. continues after his wife's segment)


The jewish people who he is referencing are not torah believing jews but the Synagogue of Satan that Brother Nathaniel warns about on his channel. Basically jewish satanists who use occult magick to obtain power - bible refers to this group as jews only in name because they hide behind the real jews to get away with their agenda. Attack them and they can say you are antisemite, and it works because everyone today is so politically correct and shuts up because they don't want to lose their job or be labelled a neo nazi. God will use these guys as examples of why you need spiritual discernment. ie the tares look like the wheat but you will know them by their fruits.

Anyway Ted hits the nail on the head: We should always observe these leaders; regardless of how much good stuff they do, for signs they are being manipulated by these powerful satanic groups. The evil guys are always going to be there in some form. They don't just magically go away just because you win the election. They just try to use more sneaky methods to hijack your leader's mind like a hacked cyborg in Ghost in the Shell lol

Related:
Who are the Synagogue of Satan?
http://www.torahtimes.org/writings/synagogue-of-satan/article.html

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


08 Apr 2017 11:42 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
My fave youtuber rants onwhy the left needs more war to boost it's power and why we should always look into the evidence for any kind of claims the mainstream media makes given its past errors about <insert leader here who is in the way of the NWO> gassing his people. At the end of the day it's not left vs right but authoritarianism vs libertarianism. The left used to be antiwar but those were the days when their own voters were the ones to die in the wars Now they are supportive of wars because it means they can bring the angry refugees in and buy their votes which boost their support. They are both evil.


Interesting comment in the comments section:
Quote:
Purus Sanguis2 days ago
Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner (who works out of 666 5th avenue in Manhattan - just a coincidence?), is the real power behind the throne. Kushner's family funded the Trump family's rise to prominence from the very beginning, and Jared Kushner himself is bought and paid for, as he received a loan from George Soros in the amount of 250 million USD. He is also closely related to both Benjamin Netanyahu and David Ben Gurion and is also distantly related to the Rothschild Banking clan and thus connected to the Rothschild-Warburg-Schiff banking cartel and the Israeli Likud party.

The illuminati is everywhere. :P At some point in the future people will wake up to the satanism as root cause and see it as spiritual battle. (ie that the powers that be are guided by demonic entities) They are just not ready for it yet..

related:
gas attack a false flag?

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


10 Apr 2017 10:04 am
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
David Rockefeller dies aged 101: (thought it is illuminati related so it goes in here for sure)
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-20/david-rockefeller-former-head-chase-manhattan-dies-101

....Probably from old age but you never know it could have been ninjas. (reference to Benjamin Fulford belief that army of ninjas could take down the illuminati heh )
https://soapboxie.com/world-politics/Who-is-Benjamin-Fulford-and-can-he-save-the-world
Quote:
According to the Wikipedia entry, Benjamin has claimed that AIDS and SARS are bio-engineered weapons designed specifically to reduce the Asian population. He also says that a "Chinese secret society with a membership of 6 million, including 1.8 million gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins has issued an ultimatum to the Illuminati, warning them that if they persist with their plan to depopulate the earth, they will be stopped.

"The society has created an alliance joining Russia, China, India, South America, ASEAN, the free Muslim nations and Africa that is united in stopping the Illuminati."

Benjamin says that he was approached by a modern day Ninja who gave him a Freemason's badge and told him either he joined them or he would be killed at the age of 46.

Benjamin Fulford has also talked about earthquakes being deliberately created and the use of HAARP technology a a weapon.

In 2007, Fulford became famous on the Internet and in conspiracy theory circles because he managed to get an in-depth interview with David Rockefeller, and on the same video he delivered a threatening ultimatum to the elite that they step down peacefully or face the consequences.

Admittedly Fulford makes some pretty wild claims and many people find it hard to believe him. However, if they want to do some research they will find his credentials as a journalist and author are authentic, and, of course, he demonstrated that he did get to film an interview with Rockefeller.


Project Camelot interview about the ultimatum:




It's always good to look back at old conspiracy stuff from a decade ago. Today the governments are letting illegal immigrants in so anyone of the foreign guys could be black ops ninja assassin programmed by asian secret society. It wouldn't suprise me if the globalist hired foreign guy to protect them (to save money) and the guards went all "order 66" on the illuminati to take over the west. (you have to admit china is rising now and will be like what america was while the west is declining. Nobody wants to breed the femininsts are encouraging muslims to gangrape little girls and cops are turning a blind eye as SJWs pay them off. The world is going mad and look at the weather these days. Is it a pole shift or HAARP? Depopulation is already happening because feminists believe they don't need to breed or be mothers until its too late and thier eggs dry up. If the population doesn't reach replacement levels the foreigners take over. The latest films and tv shows seem to treat the white man like the new niggers. This is planned depopulation and weakening of the nation over long period of time. (see Mark Passio's series on feminism)

Hopi Prophecy also predicts cataclysm due to industrialisation of the planet and materialism going out of control. Who consumes the most resources and produces the least? The spoilt feminist and SJWs that think the government will protect them forever. (not true see what happened to Greece) The depopulation is working but using the boiling frog method of being sneaky about it imo..(poisoning the food with toxic chemicals and chemtrails for instance)

.....

Just finished watching this documentary on 911 (old but good):
Quote:
Published on Sep 3, 2012

This is the video that RICHARD GAGE, of ARCHITECTS and ENGINEERS for 9/11 TRUTH, has been presenting, world-wide.

If you find a comment has been removed, it was removed by it's author! I do not censor!

"9/11:Explosive Evidence - The Experts Speak Out, FINAL VERSION (2012)".
This will be broadcast on public access channels in Portland, Ore. on the 11th Anniversary of 9/11, Tuesday Sept. 11, 2012 duration: 1:37:00

9/11 was an INSIDE JOB and other S.C.A.D.s (State Crimes Against Democracy). Hosted by BILL OLSON. Portland's ONLY Live-Call-In cable access TV show, focusing on the 9/11 FALSE FLAG OPERATION and discrediting the "official 9/11 story", and other State Crimes Against Democracy (False-Flag-Ops), before and after 9/11.




it all happened a long time ago but I think that now that Trump is in power the public should try to push for investigation into what really went on and see what things need to be done to prevent it again. The NWO used these events to bring about a police state and also cause muslims to go more radical than they already were, so by telling the people the truth the public can prepare better for when security is conveniently turned off to endanger more innocent people who are sacrificed so the government can have new war. Now is the time because the left want to censor everything and the internet might not be around when the SHTF. Architects and engineers want to know because the government's own invesitagation into itself is not good enough as they government will always side with itself as being innocent in the matter being the one to be responsible for security of the people. It's time the masses grew some balls and matured a bit. Corporations control the planet, governments are controlled by the deep state, and they are manipulated by satanists with Satan as the arch enemy of man. Truth will set people free from bondage before the coming of Jesus. Pizzagate and 911 are the two biggest things which need investigating. God will reveal it eventually.

related:
strange shit involving ninjas and rockefellers
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_35.htm

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


13 Apr 2017 09:41 pm
Profile
Team Wowboy
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 05:59 pm
Posts: 6499
Gamertag: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb
Check out this article.
It's a real article on the South African Huffington Post. It outlines an argument why white men should not be allowed to vote.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/


15 Apr 2017 01:55 pm
Profile
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 19066
Great thread :lol:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


15 Apr 2017 07:46 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Antifa vs Trump supporters (2nd battle of Berkely)





They need to make a Call of Duty game based on riots imo. (no guns just use rocks and melee weapons)

Fuck the censorship dickheads. You ruined my games and movies and comics. No wonder Candy Arse the crypto male feminist is an EA apologist because that is where these guys work; trying to create ugly female faces in all the RPG games on purpose. LOL He's closet gay for sure. No other explanation why he's not fighting for sexy female faces and uncensored games along with the rest of the sane half of society and win back the rights and freedoms of all sentient beings as optimus prime would do if he was real robot.

"YOU....SHALLL...NOT....PASS!!!!!"
Image

Edit:

Looks like the SJWs that Candy trained need to go back to ninja training academy. Dumb arses set off a smoke bomb that blew right into their own faces.

Even though they were paid they still fucked up the task. (much like EA employees making Mass Effect games lol)

Great footage here of feminist getting her face punched in:

Red Pill Philosophy forgets that although feminists "want equality" (which isn't true they want dominance and enslavement) the feminist if they lose a fight against a man will always have the backup plan of calling for white knights to come to her aid like a Final Fantasy 7 sumon spell. So if you ever punch a feminist, make sure to have smoke bomb to make quick escape before she yells out for white knight assistance provided by the Harry Potter girl who commands men to listen to her HeForShe Vagina worship religion of using betas as a army to fight for feminists when their numbers are down. The UN asked for this. Be careful what you wish for: men now have legit reason to use full force under their belief that gender differences are a mere social construct. (big muscles and mass has nothing to do with it, we are all imagining that men are tougher through upbringing... pfft yeha right. Looks like the commies watched too much Buffy the Vampire Slayer growing up lol)

Related:

girl expects a guy to hit her (feminists have brainwashed her into believing it's not dangerous for a man to go full force on girls with violence which to me shows how media showing skinny girls beating up guys on tv has had an effect on the minds of young people into believing in the fantasy without understanding it's just entertainment and written characters. They endanger their own lives asking to be beaten up for real by someone bigger than them. This is why you got to take over the schools and think of the communist professors as like cult leaders and the brainwashed as victims who can't think for themselves because they were just raised to believe anything without looking for evidence of bullshit.

They should get soldiers who have fought in real battle to educate children that the differences in gender are real not social constructs to reverse the brainwashing of the college professors who have left wing political agendas and do not care about science and hard evidence to prove the obvious. When those kids grow up they respect the differences and don't expect to always do well if they are bad at certain things compared to others who have advantages over them through biological differences. What left wing radicals want is to dumb down kids. It is child abuse imo. Trump needs to counter the feminists now while he is still in power to reverse the abuse the radicals have done to younger generations who will grow up to be future voters if he wants to think of long term negative effect these evil bastards are having on society. There is a reason the chinese hope the baby they have is Boy because the man is more productive worker and the female is a bigger consumer of resources than a producer of resources. (due to needing more protection than a man who can act independent. Lesbians hate that they don't have dicks for a reason: they envy our independence from woman and needing them and that is empowering from their perspective)

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


16 Apr 2017 03:26 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Forbidden Archealogy/Vatican cover ups:

Tim Alberino is back to promote the new book "Unearthing the Cloudeaters"
Quote:
Is there a connection between Sardinia and Atlantis? What is the rite of incubation? Why are people in certain cults obsessed with drawing power from the bones of giants? Are giants in stasis or suspended animation today? What is the true story of the Nephilim? All of this and more as Timothy Alberino joins Josh and Christina in this special extended interview (and a sneak peak at a future official episode) of Into the Multiverse!



Interestingly Tim's entire youtube channel mysteriously was taken down. No legit reason was given for this and he claims he didn't take it down. Maybe the MIB is out to silence any information about this stuff. Tribal Elders are getting ready for the return of these beings. Preppers need to take into account all the prophetic events of the indigenous people who have had to survive this stuff like the characters in Final Fantasy games or you will be doomed. All this stuff is considered reboot of the matrix to the native and new agey types. But reality is, the evil will be punished on judgement day. The occultists who follow them need to turn their backs on it or you will suffer. (there is war between these fallen beings and angels of God who are holding them back. The military will inevitably try to get their technology for use against God and fail.)

One of the reasons for the fall of Atlantis (pre-adamic times?) was the reliance on high technology as the god. The knowledge created imbalance of power so God intervened. If man uses the tech and becomes the next self-appointed god he will create new dictatorships and misuse poower like in Lord of the Rings. But people want a man to do all the thinking for them out of laziness so the man will arise to promise peace as always happens. Maybe it will come in the form of a possessed robot with a demonic spirit living in it (quantum computer technology to tap into the other planes of reality) or a cloned nephilim whose DNA was used to "resurrect" the old gods jurrassic park-style? (clone body is given the spirit of nephilim who are thirsty to escape the world of the dead to enter the world of the living with a host body strong enough that can contain it)

Related:

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


22 Apr 2017 10:11 am
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
intelligent interview here with black pigeon speaks:



If kids today don't outbreed the illegal immigrants the future will belong to the invading culture.

Imagine if the Zentradi warlike aliens in SDF Macross came to planet earth in real life and they expected humans to assimilate to their warlike culture or die?

That's what I predict is going to happen (replace aliens with warlike muslims that want to bring sharia law into the western societies) as the left go batshit insane.

Hard times create hard men.
Hard men create soft times.
Soft times create soft men.
Soft men create hard time.
And the loop/cycle repeats....

Being a political athiest will not protect you from the negative affects of these extremes coming from either the left nad right. The right wing want to go to war to get loot. The left then take the immigrants in have the locals pay for them. No matter what side, you always lose. The left and right are slowly killing fun of the average joe.

The Left want to censor my games. The Right want to deliberately radicalise and anger the brown people in the deserts creating more war for them to profit from. There is no escape from these guys. :down:

There needs to be a army that fights both sides of the extreme when they get out of control. They either want to drag us into new wars or tries to police our thoughts by using cultural marxism to brainwash the youth through the universities which are infiltrated by communists. (like the robot assassin in the movie terminator, it will not stop until you kill it or reprogram it's CPU brain to work for you instead of against you.)

This is the stop gap solution. (World Freedom Army to tackle the NWO) Then you place everyone back when they belong on the planet and we then go into space and create space colonies like in Gundam scifi series so the smart guys can explore planets and the down to earth people can become farmers and breeders. Then the smart guys can mine other planets and gradually we go to new star systems and spread ourselves across the galaxy so that a global cataclysm doesn't become and exitinction level event and wipe humans out like the dinos.

Because of greed we have been technologically held back artificially by these secret groups which want to have all the power to themselves and use it to keep the people down. Imagine if we worked in co-operation with each other to expand rather than wars competing against each other? We would be globally far more productive and able to get things done quickly and maybe fight against the alien agenda due to people being united to aim our nukes at the greys rather than at each other? Problem is, the bad guys want to play the weak man and deal with the aliens rather than fight it. That's why we are al so poor and in debt. It's time to grow up and look at the big picture: these guys serve these alien entities and until we remove them from power you won't see any improvement on earth. The NWO guys want to wipe out 2/3 of the population and enslave people. Deal with them, and you get your freedom. If you want freedom then you must be willing to fight for it. These guys who run things don't want you to have that. So they plot and plan in secret how the planet should be run, not realising how we outnumber them and are the backbone that keeps the system running through our labour and that they are living off of us.

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


28 Apr 2017 11:34 am
Profile
Cheats
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:09 am
Posts: 18604
Location: 4215
Gamertag: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Mii: GenerationX_2k
Steam ID: Gen X
This page is dead.

_________________
Image

selfish wrote:
Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.


Currently playing: Yakuza 0


01 May 2017 09:12 pm
Profile WWW
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Project Camelot is back (interview with John Lear about the Dulce Wars)




There isn't much time left. Once the archons announce they are the gods that created all the world religions, they will demand we bow down and worship them and use their technology to fool us into thinking they are our creators in order to justify cruelty towards humans. I tend to trust Phil Schneider over Lear. Lear seems too naive and respectful towards these biengs as if they implanted him with a torture device that if he doesn't revere them they will zap his testicles. Phil is dead. If you are dead from being killed for what you revealed that = you were dangerous to the iluminati who worships these pricks.

It's pretty obvious now why the world is so fucked up. Many of the smartest people are also occultists who engage in rituals that call upon these false gods for help, and then in exchange for worshipping them the greys hand them forbidden knowledge stolen from Heaven which lets them conquer other countries and attain power over them to enslave.
If you've got lots of money, lots of secrecy, and the black budget is obtained from the sale of drugs, child trafficking, illegal arms sales etc you should be put on suspect list for working for the Enemy.

America HAS to be judged. You won't be safe in the underground bases. The Earth belongs to God. It's like hiding in someone's house hoping they won't find you because you dug a hole deep enough to stay hidden from truth seekers who have already got evidence of your deeds. God wants the truth to come out. Eventually you will fuck up at covering this up. Best to give up all information and admit you fucked up by trsuting the devil in the first place and then turn against these greys. Stop sucking their grey cocks. They are the pre-adamic races that existed before us. If you want to see them, you need to pray to God to have your eyes open. (they can fall outside the visible light spectrum - think of it like they spy on us but we can't spy on them so that's why they can appear to know so much. UFO nuts just can't accept that they are bad because they want a savior to rescue them from all the bad stuff that goes on. Little do they know these things feed off the negative energy of humans which explains all the wars and violence.

Note how the cameraman points the camera at the golden dragon statues perhaps hinting he serves the reptilians (probably he is disinfo agent?)

Related:



_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


15 May 2017 08:51 am
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
A good recap here of how the jews got so powerful through money control:



It's important to remember the difference between the good jews and bad jews.
The good ones were the ones that obeyed God in the old testament and tried to fill their end of the bargain and these guys were valued for trying to be pure of pagan influences. The bad jews were the ones that disobeyed and these were the ones that were dancing around the golden calf as Moses was coming down the mountain after God handed them the ten commandments. The calf dancing was to symbolise them preferring to worship their own man-created god (Idol worship) over the One True God and usually this represents today the worship over material wealth over the spiritual living God in Heaven who can give life by making it rain, protect you from demons, and help you win wars by giving you victory over the enemy.

The problem with modern christian zionists is they confuse Jews with Isrealites. Jesus was not a "jew" but an Israelite.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
The Talmud worshipping jews are the ones that wish to enslave the non-jews and treat non-jews like cattle and extract resources and labour off of the people and this is the typ that unlike the Torah-believing jews, thinks that jews are a superior breed of people. (the jewish version of the KKK) Before we can get the west free, people need to be educated about who the Synagogue of Satan is and why deception is so powerful a tool in the end of days. (when you are lied to your whole life you become the slave of the ones doing all the deceiving. What people need to value is truth, then work to live righteously (stop benefiting from the broken evil system) and then pass knowledge down from generation to generation. You can't do this if the family unit is broken up and the government is doing the educating of your own kids and brainwashing them.

The left love the idea of using the education system to dumb kids down and if the truth community can un-brainwash enough of the younger generation by providing a mathematically sound money system to transition to, then the influence these powerful banking groups have over your life will diminish. But first....you must not let them break up the family unit!

They use the schools to teach your kids to stop respecting your authority figures like the father. And this is the strategy of the evil one. In the bible you are told to honor your father and mother. Today? Kids are told that dad is evil by the feminists.

If you want to be part of the solution, you got to stop feeding the beast so much of your energy. Get into becoming less reliant on broken systems and teach kids about money control and how to get out of debt. The government cannot be relied upon to provide the solution since they control the government. So it's up to you on the individual level to prevent the brainwashing (this is what the commies would call poisoning the roots of the plants to kill future generations from sprouting) that government schools use on children so that they become obedient robots to the NWO when they become adults and brainwashed like the people in the Matrix.

If you look at old movies in the 50s families had these huge houses. Today? even though two parents are working, it is still just barely enough to survive and pay bills. People have not gotten wealthier. People are getting poorer and soon the poor will realise they were robbed by money manipulation. You can either choose a violent solution to this by killing people and going all mad max on others, or you can protect yourself from the lies and manipulation by working on solution to the problems and implementing this so nobody has to die.

The left are getting increasingly violent thinking the right wing guys are the enemy and the left wing guys are the solution. Nope they are both wrong. The right wants everyone to be forced to do things against people's will (go off to war and kill people to loot their lands of resources) and the left wants to leech off the killers who loot the other lands of the resources (like a parasite feeding off the host). The solution is fix the problem not kill your host. Produce something of value and create, rather than destroy and steal. Until people stop trusting the left-right paradigm and think for themselves as individuals and stop asking government to solve the problems (they can't because they are in bed with the banking establishment who wants to keep people in debt to profit like a business, just as arms sellers want to profit off of death by selling you weapons and needs people to fight in a war to make the most money) ...then you will not see any change. Individuals need to be the solution. Not groups. Collecitivists expect someone else to do all the thinking for them and then they never question if the thing they follow is actually good or bad. Someone has to teach them that if you don't think for yourself and question whether something is good or bad for you, then you are going to be easy to brainwash by whoever wants to control you. (whether it be religious fundamentalists, commies, governments, corporations, or other people who were brainwashed and just repeating what they were told to think by whoever taught them.

Time is running out. If we go to war with the nations that are not friendly to these pro-NWO guys, this could mean nukes. We don't live in a time where you can just attack anyone you wish without some big consequences. Sure there are probably anti-missile defences but anything you can create the other side has too. The better weapons are, the quicker people die and the more damage to the environment war has (meaning famine, diseases, mutations from pollution etc) Trump is obviously controlled by the zionists and neocons and is going to be limited in what he can do. So it is up to individuals.

The problem with modern society is people still think in terms of races, nations and groups. To know whether you are valuable in God's eyes is you must create wealth by good works in the form of producing things of value. Like when a farmer plants seeds, those plants will one day produce food that gives life to people who eat the fruit. But within society are people who are weeds and these are the guys that don't want to produce stuff but prefer killing others to loot the dead of things for fun. (the bad works) If there are more bad people than good people eventually you are going to see collapse of society as bad people kill each other to compete for what is left. (think of the post apoc gangs in Fist of the North Star - nobody thinks about planting trees just killing people to see who is the toughest one that can protect what's left of valueable resources) If we want a star trek future we need to work towards stopping these greedy banking groups from ruling over the globe or children in the future will grow up in a homeless shelter. If you want a Mad Max future where doomsday preppers kill each other in self defence because they are paranoid the other guy is going to kill them for their stuff, you can just ignore what is happening and not fix the problem. (most people fall into this category sadly)

Always judge people by their works not races or outward appearances or self labels by the one claiming to be the thing. It should fit the definition that God uses not the one man uses to describe the thing. (words have meanings and changing the definition of words is a common trick of the bad guys) Christian zionists are a big problem because they seek a political solution to spiritual problems that lie inside the heart of man. As if changing the way governments works is going to solve the problem of evil inside individuals.
http://reformation.org/synagogue-of-satan.html

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


31 May 2017 07:07 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Fake News caught staging Solidarity Rally in London:




Even the weird satanists are turning against the globalist owned media now. We need to get spies to infiltrate the organisations to see what other stuff they have gotten away with in the past and have them leak more stuff to wikileaks.
Only a matter of time David Icke becomes the new mainstream media now instead of the dinosaur media which is trying to dumb the masses down. Brexit was the first nail in the coffin for these guys.

If we saw the pushback from the game community against the portrayal of gamers as violent killers everytime there is a school shooting, it is natural for even the older generations to question the news being fed to them as they see all the wealth of the nation being wasted on wars instead of making people richer in that nation.

All the wars are bankers war. That should be taught in all schools and be mandatory. Once the older generation die off, we can begin to have peace. (or atleast people will no longer fund the wars that radicalise the muslims, which then causes the west to bomb the shit out of them, which then causes the left to welcome in the refeugees into the country, which then leads to easy soft targets for the terrorists embedded inside the illegal immigrants to kill innocent non-combatants.

Every year there should be a holiday called awaken the masses day. On that day we remember all the lies we were told which lead us into a war and the evidence that shows it was fake news. Trump can make this shit happen and it would go a long way to reminding us to question what we are told by the fake news which is owned by the globalists who are the ones to benefit from hatred and death as they sell and arm the bad guys and good guys to kill each other and make profits from wars. (military Industrial Complex)

As soon as leaders take responsibility for unbrainwashing the masses the quicker we can resist the globalist influence in draining nations of thier wealth and the faster the people will see their kids inherit that wealth instead of being homeless and in debt to these banksters who have gotten away with so much crime that nobody seems to notice.
They tried to get blacks to kill white cops to spark civil war. They failed. They now are trying to get muslims to fight christians, and it isnt working (we know the muslims are being used by the Talmud jews as pawns). Next the feminists are being used to attack white men in general. (not working, the black masks scare little kids and they sense anyone with a mask is a bandit that wants to rob banks from years of watching cartoons where villains are always hiding their face and plotting in secret on how to rule the world.

Globalists face it: you are the unpopular kid at school that everyone wants to bash up because you spread gossip and rumours about people behind their backs and they don't care how rich you are. They would rather egg your house and be forced to go without resources than let your dad donate to the school to own the minds of the kids who you will teach propaganda to. (men will not bother going to college and rack up debt which they can't pay back. The internet lets them get info freely and learn real skill. You've lost we used your strength; which is your size against you. And you are falling hard because the impact will be worse due to that size. Being a bigger size also means you are a bigger target which is easier to hit. You are slower to adapt to change and the individual freelance reporter has more options today. Merkel might be able to censor Facebook but is facebook really all that cool anymore? Vid.me, minds.com, and a host of other social media alternatives are waiting to take away all the users once they abandon that platform as soon as it becomes unpleasant enough for them to be there due to government censorship. The truth wants to be set free. And everyone is getting poorer while the elite are getting richer. It is inevitable that we win)

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


06 Jun 2017 11:52 am
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
I thought this youtube vid belongs in the Truth thread (not a conspiracy thing just rings true with me.)



What was the moral of the story? Always question what your teachers are teaching you and think for yourself.

The reason people get so powerful is partially because they suced in making you be dumber than them and for them to be smarter than you, they hide the real knowledge so they can control and manipulate you by keeping the real stuff hidden. (while they make money lying)

To get to the truth you got to test what you were taught and by putting it to the test you will find the answer.

Too many white guys forget that if the chinese guys are teaching you how to fight, that maybe just maybe one of the weapons they can use against you is to teach you the wrong way to do things so they have the edge in a fight against you if you ever turn against the asians. It makes logical sense then to always suspect that the guy making money from you is going to hide the good stuff for himself and give you the commonly known stuff.

It's interesting how secret socieites in the age of the internet are not so secret anymore but people still watch stuff like UFC fights thinking it's real when in fact many real fights would end in a few seconds. (ie if someone grabs your arm and then breaks it so you cannot use it, the fight ends right there. You wouldn't be alive to get back off the ground)

Everytime I go to youtube I notice people comment on MMA thinking that it's not fake and denying that what they are seeing is sports not real fights. And if they take up self defence course, they should be told by their instructors that there is no garuantee that the person attacking you knows less than yourself about how to fight, so don't expect it to save your life. It's white man's ego that reassures him that they can't lose. But those guys need to remember if all they know is what they were taught, they can't be 100% certain it is correct. Just like if you go to a college to study medicine and treat sick people by giving them dangerous chemicals with side effects, you can't be sure if there is hidden knowledge you were denied from knowing about since the pharmaceutical companies make so much money selling drugs. (and the reason the UN wants to ban vitamins which offer the simple solution to prevent disease which is cheaper way to avoid cancer) The guys selling drugs won't ever promote healthy diet and nutrition because it competes with the chemicals/drug industry. ("Commercial bullshit" as bruce would say)

Is there an asian conspiracy to dumb down the white man so he can't fight properly? Maybe. In the video the black belt guy (who looks like Gene Hackman lol) mentions secret societies and I am willing to bet these are probably similar to satanic cults where you have to show loyalty by sacrificing something to get the forbidden knowledge. (much like celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have to do rituals to sustain their wealth and fame or else they get mind wiped by the powers that be who want to keep everyone who is not part of the elite club in the dark about the true nature of reality)



anytime they try to escape they get taken to mental institutions to be silenced. Could something like this be going on in martial arts too? (ie like the Illuminati in Street Fighter III where a Nephilim Giant with fallen angelic supernatural powers has all the freemasonic heavenly knowledge and uses it against the masses to create utopian paradise with him as leader? Something to think about when you are pooping on the toilet while reading a Steve Quayle book)

When Bruce Lee gave the white man too many asian secrets I think the satanists arranged to kill him. No proof but I think him dying young was to limit knowledge to the american masses who lets be honest, loved him more than the chinese people in hong kong. (which might be why he felt the need to leave his homeland to become a legend in the west in hopes of giving the whites the truth. Asians are very secretivie and they are very ancient race with lots of history. The asians version of freemasons probably whcacked him imo. I guess these are the guys David Icke talks about who are trying to limit our consciousness in order to make it easier to control and manipulate humanity. )

Related:

Bruce Lee's family have doubt (referring to "weird people" - possibly asian version of MIBs? or he is talking about the triads AKA chinese mafia? But why would gangs be "weird"?) over official story of his death:

^I think once you become a celebrity, you become an influencer. When you have many followers, that becomes a threat to the establishment. If you become a threat to the establishment, you get targeted. AKA today s gangstlking. Which is what many whistleblowers, journalists that get too close to the truth about leaders, and activists have to put up with and why privacy is so important. The devil is like a lion that looks for people who he can devour. (this only works if the lion has place to hide so exposing them can save you. They hate the light. That's why if you get assassinated and you are public figure who is going against the grain that is a good sign you were too dangerous to them and why the death should be investigated even more than regular death - usually it was a desperate attempt to prevent public consciousness or stunt the people from becoming free from the slave camp and means you were geting so close to finding out the matrix is real and that you are inside it still, which threatens to lessen the profit of some rich or powerful guy running the scam)

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


06 Jun 2017 02:52 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12461
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Conspiracies within the Wrestling industry: (it's important now that the Rock wants to be President of the US.)


rock says thanks to satan on SNL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGuSB_YfkJE

It makes sense why Jesse Ventura wore the NWO jacket. After he left wrestling he made the Conspiracy Theory tv series, so whether he is still NWO is uncertain. It could be in the younger days he wanted the power, then when he got into power he turned against the bad guys like Darth Vader in return of the Jedi. I never thought the symbols actually had faces inside them. But it makes sense now. When the Ultimate Warrior died suddenly I reckon that was a sacrifice because his last speech sounded like he was dying or something. "my fans will keep the spirit of the warrior alive forever" ....that doesn't sound like a person that is sticking around for very long. We got to rescue these guys like Britney Spear and Lindsay Lohan.

My theory about the NWO using the Rock is to appeal to the rednecks who watch wrestling. If Trump got to power because of the white man living in the country, then thier answer to this must be a popular wrestler as the counter. At the next election don't be surprised if The Rock wins. Trump needs to watch out. (The younger voters will vote for The Rock because they were fans. Americans worship the Stars; whether they be rock legends, pop divas, or wreslting superstars, or actors or sporting heroes, .... like they were gods who can do no wrong because these people influenced their lives growing up and it is part of their identity. Keep this in mind. There is emotional connection to people you looked up to. But star worship is forbidden because they let the ego get to them and start abusing the power they were granted. Happens all the time and Satan owns them all)

....

Recently the Native American secret societies (thier own version of the illuminati ) are starting to reveal secrets to the white man about the giants (known by them as the cloud eaters) as we enter the end of days when the Nephilim make their return as the bible predicts wanring us that it will be like the "days of Noah". The days of noah were filled with Giant hybrid fallen angel-human hybrids eating and fighting each other and it was very violent time. The Great Flood was made to kill off the majority of Giant races and also post flood as mentioned in the old testament when David killed Goliath.
(Steve Quayle and Tom Horn explain and promote their new work to be released soon)
link here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2017/04/27/unearthing-the-lost-world-of-the-cloudeaters-dr-tom-horn-steve-quayle
same as above but on youtube:


In an earlier video David Icke did an interview with a Zulu Shaman who also revealed a lot of secrets of the secret societies in africa confirming David Ickes belief in the reptilian race of aliens that often are described in UFO abductions by those who are likely of interest to these beings. (possibly to selectively breed them to create suitable spies on earth by making more hybrid human-alien vessels for them to control society from behind the scenes. (it has to do with the nephilim needing a body to inhabit since they lost their in the flood. Genetic engineering and interbreeding offers them a suitable solution to hide their ugly fallen appearance from the public.)

I already posted this ages ago but this is for those who missed it: (shocking revelations here. Goes for 6 hours!)


Both Native American Shamans and African Shamans have come forward to give out the truth about these evil entities. What the white man chooses to do with it is up to them. The book of Enoch and book of giants and genesis 6 basically explain why the fallen watchers were punished with the Flood. God promised he would never use a Flood again. So it is possible that the next punishment is from Fire. (possibly nuclear war?) All wars can be seen as human sacrifices for these elites who worship these entities. When enough men die the demons reward them with even more power. The solution is to shut the stargates off and seal the doors that let them come in our world.

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


09 Jun 2017 11:07 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1852 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.