The Official Thread of Seeking the Truth.

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

The thing with conspiracy theories is the level of cooperation required among government departments to pull them off. It's not feasilbe to think that individuals whose pesonal ambition gets in the way of agreement on even fundamental issues can somehow act as one over long periods of time to pull off these amazing acts of public deception.

Add to that the conspiracy suggestions here based on some level of knowledge are undermined by conspiracy suggestions based on no knowledge whatsoever ie: the ones that always seem to feature tie-ins with well known science fiction movies.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

The illuminati use tv and movies as a form of mind control.

The original reason for the invention of the cathode ray tube was to see if they could create a picture into the spirit realm.

A lot of movies put little message in the movies for occultists who understand the codes and then put an obvious message on top of that for the masses. Sort of like how you get reverse messages in some of the rock music lyrics. They kow what they are doing and want you to think it's harmless. But they take it seriously.

It's put there because they are forced to put magic symbols and occult meanings inside there to speak to your subconscious. A sublte form of mind control.
The idea is they want to appeal to the reptilian part of your brain and make you act more primitive. They use tv programs to 'program' you and your thoughts. (hypnotise)
What people should be aware of is this:

The more they can centralise all the power into a select few hands, the easier it will be for them to control whole masses of people at one time. They see more nations, more diversity, as being obstacles instead of one big government that rules over everything and is less complicated.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/SPP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The EU building is modelled after the tower of Babel.
http://biblelight.net/Tower-of-Babel.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For those who don't get it, that was the ancient version of a global government. Globalisation of today that robs nation of their independence could be seen as the next evil age for the people of modern times where the masses are generally far less happy than they were in other times due to less freedom.

History repeats. It's in the nature of people to make the same mistakes over and over again and trusting the wrong people because the hate listening to warnings until its too late because it comes off as nagging to them. "Don't do this, don't do that" And then when a powermad dictator finally takes control of all the earth's powers, and wants you to worship him as your god having robbed you of your money, and ensure that you can't fight back, it's too late. There's nothing new. The fact is, you don't have the guns, they do.

That's why they were targetting the jews in WWII (kill off the bloodline) and why they want them to go to a more dangerous place to make them be easier to kill in surprise. (like the great jedi backstab ambush in the star wars movies) By targeting the spiritual resistance, they can more readily open the demon gates which are sealed up. That's just my own theory. The ancient egyptians had weaker magic so this is all about revenge man! The masonic "all seeing eye" is put all over the place to show that you've been controlled and enslaved and the next step is to enslave/convert you to their religion, or kill off any resistance that doesn't go along with the plan.

The battle is ongoing and stretches off into ancient times. As the magick grows stronger, you will start seeing more strange things happening around you. Ufo sighitngs have increased, people have been seeing "Thunderbirds" (giant pterydactal-like creatures) bigfoot sightings have increased, the mysterious black cats in australia are coming out and terrorising farmers so they'll move out of their land etc

There are "animals" in other dimensions just like we have animals here in middle earth. Some of them are intelligent (bigfoot, mothman) and others seem more mindless and not as human(chupacabra).
Last edited by GameHED on 01 Feb 2009 07:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Vince »

:D I can't believe this thread! It's certainly hilarious seeing some of you guys trying to justify some of this crap! I agree with Mech about the over exageration of the global warming crisis and our cause of it all, but the majority of the stuff being purported in this thread is ridiculous! :D I agree with the fact that there is life on other planets though. Whether they've been here is another thing altogether...

Candy, you still can't be serious about the Twin Towers falling (and in fact everything that happened on 9/11) being part of a conspiracy theory? The towers collapsed onto themselves and many, MANY experts in the field have said it happened the way it was officially described.

Keep it going in this thread though as it's quite hilarious to read and watch the many videos out there! That Hilary Clinton reptile video was especially funny! :D
Reka

Post by Reka »

I'm actually with Candy on the 9/11 thing - there's sufficient evidence out there that verifies this line of thought. You just have to go out there and look it up (with an open mind).

The thing is: most people don't want to believe it. Let's face it - your government, the people you 'voted into power' and trust to run your country, could not sell out some of it's citizens to further their own agendas. Right? Right? It's impossible. Right?

Wrong - it's not impossible. Fact is, it's happened. The U.S. got their platform to go over to the middle east and occupy it, and there were no questions asked.

It's certainly something that most people choose not to even consider, because to most people it's unthinkable. Some people have unwavering faith in their government. There's no way they'd sell them out.

7 years later the U.S are still in the middle east and yet to find the enemy, or WMDs, or anything related to the 'reason' why they're over there. But they're still over there. I'd say their agenda has been helped enormously by the 9/11 events. Job well done guys.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/Reka.png[/img]
Texas
Spitoon for Eng-er-land fans
XBL ID: TexasAI
PSN ID: Texas_AU
Steam ID: TexasAU

Post by Texas »

Peppermint Lounge wrote:The thing with conspiracy theories is the level of cooperation required among government departments to pull them off. It's not feasilbe to think that individuals whose pesonal ambition gets in the way of agreement on even fundamental issues can somehow act as one over long periods of time to pull off these amazing acts of public deception.
A good example of how 'black' programs can stay black until decided otherwise when there are a large group of differing parties involved is the capabilities of US Reconnaissance Satellites:

At a time when the rest of the world had radar imaging satellites that had a resolution measured in tens of meters the US dropped a bombshell, via NASA. Even allowing for the perceived US 'lead' in such technologies nobody was ready for images with a resolution of 1 meter that penetrated UNDERGROUND to show the aquefiers that fed the Nile. What this really said was something more along the lines of "Dear USSR, all those new SS-18 ICBM silos you just spent all that time and roubles making and 'hiding' - don't bother, we know where they are." Nobody, and I mean NOBODY had any idea that the US reconsats were that far ahead of everyone elses capabilities at that time. We still don't know the exact capabilities of the US photo-recon sats or their Rhyolyte ELINT birds - and we are talking about programs involving thousands of people that have been going for decades, with no solid leaks. With the current sentiments against perceptions of 'Big Brother' you would have thought that someone would have leaked information about how well the US can spy on us all both physically and electronically (the Rhyolyte birds are part of the Echelon program, Google that shit up if you really want to be scared.)

In short, the US and it's allies, heck, most of the world's governments can keep things very secret for a very long time, especially if they involve the phrases 'national security.' While I myself may not subscribe to the same thoughts about conspiracies that a lot of people do it's not hard for someone like me, who takes an interest in 'black' military programs to see how they arrive at those ideas when you see some things that they keep secret and then allow out into the public eye.

I'll make a post about some interesting things I have been following in the fields of Black programs a bit later on: some very cool things happening out Toonopah AFB (Area 51 to the UFOlogists) involving stealth, UCAV's and Aurora...
Gr8ness

[url=http://www.somethingsomethingradio.com]Something Something Radio[/url] - Fresh DJ mixes Weekly!
mech
Phase 3: Profit!

Post by mech »

Reka wrote:I'm actually with Candy on the 9/11 thing - there's sufficient evidence out there that verifies this line of thought. You just have to go out there and look it up (with an open mind).

The thing is: most people don't want to believe it. Let's face it - your government, the people you 'voted into power' and trust to run your country, could not sell out some of it's citizens to further their own agendas. Right? Right? It's impossible. Right?

Wrong - it's not impossible. Fact is, it's happened. The U.S. got their platform to go over to the middle east and occupy it, and there were no questions asked.

It's certainly something that most people choose not to even consider, because to most people it's unthinkable. Some people have unwavering faith in their government. There's no way they'd sell them out.

7 years later the U.S are still in the middle east and yet to find the enemy, or WMDs, or anything related to the 'reason' why they're over there. But they're still over there. I'd say their agenda has been helped enormously by the 9/11 events. Job well done guys.
What uninformed rubbish.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Reckon! Jesus christ.
Candy Arse wrote: XBONE 900p > PS4 1080p
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Vince »

Madmya wrote:Reckon! Jesus christ.
Jesus who? Who is this Jesus Christ you speak of?!? :D

I just can't believe how easily people will believe this crap! Utter fucking nonsence. :down:

Slightly off topic, but i'm late to the party with this book, but i've just started reading Richard Dawkin's classic book, The God Delusion! So far (up to chapter 3) it's fantastic and real funny! Highly recommend it to my fellow atheist's out there! :)
Texas

Post by Texas »

Why is what they believe in re: 9/11 any different from how you believe there is no god, Vince?
Gr8ness

[url=http://www.somethingsomethingradio.com]Something Something Radio[/url] - Fresh DJ mixes Weekly!
mech

Post by mech »

WTF.. if you're going to attack him for not believing 9/11 conspiracy theories, you may as well do it in a non-retarded way. There is no evidence for god existing. Meanwhile there is plenty of evidence for the events of 9/11 to have been caused by terrorists independent of the US government.
Texas

Post by Texas »

WTF. I was pointing out the delicious ironing in his slamming what one person believes in, and then stating his belief in something else... leaving himself open to the same reaction from someone else who believed the opposite to his statement.

Somehow I knew you would be the one to be in here making the tinfoil hat comments mech. Would you feel safer if we all went back to talking about how Hillary Clinton is a reptillian instead of things that so obviously challenge your belief system very deeply?
Gr8ness

mech

Post by mech »

Having a lack of belief in something is different to believing in something.

And like I said - zero evidence for god existing, lots of evidence about terrorists being the masterminds behind 9/11 and not the government.

Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one. The level of secrecy and cooperation needed to make September 11 an inside job is beyond the capabilities of the government.

I love that you make it sound like a negative that I don't believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories or that I find your attempts at drawing comparisons of being an atheist to being the same as being a 9/11 Truther pathetic.

Rational thought is a wonderful thing to be blessed with and I hate seeing the world believe in garbage. It's a waste of our talents. Next you'll be telling me that it's unfair that I don't believe in psychics, clairvoyants, ghosts, astrology, homeopathy, and any number of woo-woo bullshit that people buy, and blame it on me being 'close-minded'.
Texas

Post by Texas »

I love you you keep bringing it back to 9/11... what about the FEMA Camps mech? Or Chemtrails? Or Echelon?
Gr8ness

GameHED

Post by GameHED »

More on mystery babylon:

http://mystery-babylon.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The seventh-headed beast in prophecy

The EU, american union, all the other unions will one day unite into a global union.
That global union will seek to destroy any resistence to a global order (all the major religions because they were warned about it) and then finally convert the survivors of the human race into their religion. (which I predict will be open satanism - they can then summon the giant lizard monster to rule over man)

After this massive purging of people (2/3 or more I think will go) the demonic powers will take control of humans when summoned to come forth by wizards. Reptilian technology combined with occult rituals will ensure the mind control is strong. A bit like Scientology or the snake cult in conan. You guys will need a "conan the sumerian" type figure who hates magic to go and slay the dragon and rescue the princess (king's daughter) This fairy tale is based on real events, a play/ritual that repeats over and over again in history with the hero victorious over the dragon/monster and coming back and freeing the land.

Athiests should be warned too, because if you guys survive whatever is coming, (assuming something happens - like people being wrongly accused of terroism and being tortured and forced to work in camps to make the corporations that own them rich) they will force you to become part of their ancient religion or mystery school after you've been used by them. Remember they have to maintain invisibilty.

The three planned world wars which we have all been forced to fight in and kill each other with their weapons, could not have been started if only people knew they were being manipulated into them from the beginning. So information has to be surpressed from you just like the internet being censored. They are scared of you.

911 = inside job. It is our generation's "burning of the Reichstag". The mafia and other organised criminal groups also use that type of thing to extort shop owners for "protection money" to help stop local thugs harming you - ...which they control. :evil: Corrupt governments also do it to get the people's tax money and to raise support for killing some new target they have in mind. (think of war as a profitable business/industry at the same time as powerful men gaining control over land and enslavement of the people of the land - you can't understand why people kill each other until you understand that the 'quest' for ultimate control of the whole world is what these people seek - they do not think like you. They can just say "we're bringing peace, we are rescuing things, we are humanitarian" and everyone sees them killing. Peaceful people don't kill things.)

The real world is not what you think it is or what you were taught in school and in text books. They are laughing their arses off behind your back at how easy it is to trick you. *shakes head*
Last edited by GameHED on 02 Feb 2009 05:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.
mech

Post by mech »

Texas wrote:Why is what they believe in re: 9/11 any different from how you believe there is no god, Vince?
Yes, it's me who "keeps bringing it back to 9/11".

I've already made my position clear on the other things.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Here's a site (I think it is run by an athiest) which has a good article on fake terror:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... index.html

My thing with athiests though is this: it doesn't matter if you don't believe in gods or demons or whatever. It matters that they do. If hitler was involved in satanic stuff then that is significant to you because they are guided in actions by those gods or whatever they may have worshipped or believed to be real.

So if they wanted to destroy billions of people based on who they are or what god they worship or don't worship, it would be because of the idea that they have these religious convictions behind them justifying it.

Religion is used as a tool by politicians to go and cause trouble just as race or politics or other things. It's those who actually use the violence against those they hate that matters the most because it affects everyone. The tin foil position on this is that those who benefit from the wars are the ones secretly fomenting hate between the varying groups. As the georgia guidestones have on them, there ARE people who want to reduce the world's population down, and it's our belief that creating war is the best way to go about it.

This is why you are being bombarded with all these messages of global warming, so that you won't breed and so that they can reduce the population not increase it. Less people to disagree with them? The more easy to control. Their ideas are unpopular so the best way to get what they need is global population reduction. That's why they need to track you with chips, spy on you, have medical records of you, monitor what websites you view (internet 2) as you browse, log books that you borrow from libraries. They are freakin scared! It's hard to control a person's mind when they are born without the mind conditioning at an early age.
What they can do is seperate the kids from the parents first, then begin training them to get used to being controlled and montiored at all times by big brother so they become acclimatised to the government as their parent. Then gradually train them to accept the NWO as a good thing that will benefit them over time.

You know that movie with Jim Carrey in it "The Truman Show". That's what big brother wants you to be, constantly watched and spied upon 24/7 and experimented with like a caged lab animal. Test your reactions, assess the threat level of the individual as an obstacle to their cause, log their behavior and patterns down, see who they socialise with, what ideas they've built up over time etc. All this stuff is valuable information to control freaks. Minority report, Truman show, Deja Vu. All this technology is a violation of people's human rights.
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Vince »

Texas, my beliefs in 9/11 are based on fact.
I'm an atheist cause i know there is no god. People can prove that the official 9/11 story is true, but only on faith can religions say that god is real.
Creationism is false. Evolution is true. How do i know that? Cause science has proven it.
Religion is a crock. No offence if you or anyone else here believes in such things, but i find it laughable that something so ridiculous as a god/s is so widely believed to be the truth...
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Occham's razor people.
Candy Arse wrote: XBONE 900p > PS4 1080p
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

From the mystery babylon site it mentions an alternative reading of the adam and eve story:

http://mystery-babylon.org/cain.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The idea is that serpents that we know of today as slithering animals without limbs who have to go on their belly were once humanoid-ish beings before "the fall", complete with hands and feet before. So, Candy, you could reinterpret the "serpent seed" as meaning "those people with more reptilian heritage". (you can't say they are aliens in that sense) But yes I understand it's hard to imagine reptilians running around out in public but as I said, just because we can't prove something doesn't mean it can't be true. I'm not forcing people to accept it, just opening up that possibility that there could be some truth to the david icke claims of shapeshifting people with high technology and mind powers (psychic abilities, able to tap into unearthly higher intelligence, hypnotic abilities etc) who have persuasive abilities and who are chosen to enter into politics using those powers. (the same powers used to tempt Eve into eating the forbidden fruit and getting the human race into trouble according to the story)

Oh and BTW 911 was an inside job. :) I thought we went through this already when people came to the understanding that the project for a new american century was the basis for having this phony war on terror thing. (just like war on drugs)
Sheesh what more do you need?

What we should do is have a thread where candy gets to post his views on 911, (make his own thread) and all the 911 doubters can respond to him. That topic is too big for a general conspiracy thread imo. I've seen so much debate on the internet about it that I'm actually sick of reading about now. This happened years ago. It's effect has meant you all will suffer and never get freedom you once enjoyed which was the goal to bring about an eventual global dictatorship.

But September 11 is a significant date for the occultists. (the youtube video I posted explains why that was chosen and how it links to the sun) It was when george senior announced the NWO in the 90s which many of the conspiracy guys have been warning about a looong time ago, and sept 11 was also the date of the great goats head appearing in the smoke of the twin towers when the building collapsed. I think all this surpression of alex jones is an indicator that he is actually getting too warm and that's why the PTB see the internet 1 as huge threat to their plot. Kill off internet 1 and get everyone onto no.2 where it's all controlled and safe for the public.

edit:
"WTF is PNAC? Why would 911 have anything to do with it?"
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/McCain_as" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... _0710.html

"WTF is NWO? Why should we be alert to it? Isn't it just conspiracy theorists making shit up?"
1961 speech Eisenhower Warns us of New World Order (the military industrial complex that forces US into unending wars to keep the business of killing going)
Official announcement of the NWO
"But it's so vague. I don't see a conspiracy"
The short answer is: when people say they are going to bring peace and security you should run for the hills. It's usually translates to death and destruction for someone who the weapons will be used against. What happens when they run out of targets to use them against? How will the military industrial complex get rid of the old stuff to create new stuff? Meditate on that for a second... meh fuck it: they will eventually war against you. This is what the prisons are going to be for. Doesn't matter if you are innocent. They will get bored eventually of the peace they've brought about and attack you for fun. This is what the Giants and fallen angel did in Noah's time. You couldn't have a 'normal' life because you were on the planet with warlike people who were reknown for hunting and killing ability and cared only about feeding their desire to kill stuff. Anything. The prophecy mentions that as in the time of noah so too will it be towards the end times so that is why people are worried for the future generations of children.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: you have to understand that there are some people who want to kill people. These are from the line of Cain - fighting is an exciting sport like hunting, and they are not normal people who are naturally reluctant to do something like that. There are some people who love wars: soldiers who have lost a sense of purpose and look to the military as a way to feel appreciated as heroes so they look forward to seeing action. Similar to the characters in metal gear solid who fight for the sake of fighting without caring "why?". So they plan to have fights for any reason at all to keep them happy and the weapons-makers in business.

To have actual world peace would threaten to destroy their very reasons for existence. War makes the warrior happy. Those who serve in the military don't know why they are just being used, so you can't blame them. The manipulation is happening from above.

You can't understand it unless you look at the big picture. I don't blame the sleeping masses for not understanding what these cryptic warnings are all about. Most people I know just give a shit about what's on tv or what new scandal hollywood stars are involved in. Our attention spans have been lessened. All we seek is escape form the real world. We only react to the things in our immediate focus never seeing where it's all leading. This is exactly what TV does to you: filters out the unpleasant and makes you see what they want you to see. It's the real world matrix. TV is bad for you because its shaping your opinions and beliefs like a religion.

And they say videogames makes you into a zombie and that it should be treated as more harmful than other mediums.. :roll: The right wing conservatives have a lot more blood on their hands than the nerd who pushes buttons to kill make believe people. The internet censorship, the law to ban cameras, the need to take away your right to bear arms, the fingerprinting of children to indoctrinate them into feeling like they are criminals who should be monitored at all times, the european union "ancient babylon tower" design, the pearl harbour reference in PNAC (pearl harbour was a staged event) to quicken the "change". When people get too powerful, they can do anything they imagine, which is why I think a global system of control (the NWO) is going to lead into more harsh times for the average person. What all the warring is about is the control over worldly power. People want all of it. They don't share. Once there is a monopoly the winner will just do whatever they please making you their slave and placing themselves a god.

If it happened before it will happen again.

Don't just blindly accept what is said as fact. Look around you. Be prepared for the worst that's all you can do.
Last edited by GameHED on 02 Feb 2009 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mech

Post by mech »

Madmya wrote:Occham's razor people.
Exactly.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Vince wrote::D I can't believe this thread! It's certainly hilarious seeing some of you guys trying to justify some of this crap! I agree with Mech about the over exageration of the global warming crisis and our cause of it all, but the majority of the stuff being purported in this thread is ridiculous! :D I agree with the fact that there is life on other planets though. Whether they've been here is another thing altogether...

Candy, you still can't be serious about the Twin Towers falling (and in fact everything that happened on 9/11) being part of a conspiracy theory? The towers collapsed onto themselves and many, MANY experts in the field have said it happened the way it was officially described.

Keep it going in this thread though as it's quite hilarious to read and watch the many videos out there! That Hilary Clinton reptile video was especially funny! :D
Perhaps you could explain building 7? Fire melted steel?
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Vince »

Candy Arse wrote:
Vince wrote::D I can't believe this thread! It's certainly hilarious seeing some of you guys trying to justify some of this crap! I agree with Mech about the over exageration of the global warming crisis and our cause of it all, but the majority of the stuff being purported in this thread is ridiculous! :D I agree with the fact that there is life on other planets though. Whether they've been here is another thing altogether...

Perhaps you could explain building 7? Fire melted steel?
It was severe structural damage, and collapsing steel.
Are you saying that because of the supposed mystery surrounding the fall of building 7 that the whole thing is a conspiracy? A mass cover up? Explain to me a few things 1st- i hear many bullshit stories about the planes being controlled by remotes, or even that the planes were military, so if this conspiracy is indeed true, what happened to the people who died in the planes?
How did all those explosive charges get put into the twin towers to make them fall down like they did?
I hear what you're trying to say Candy, but the simple fact is, is that there's far too much evidence to support the official story than there is for all these conspiracy theories going around.
Last edited by Vince on 02 Feb 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mech

Post by mech »

I'm sure a huge government conspiracy involving the government flying planes into the building then setting off rigged charges for a controlled demolition is much more likely than catastrophic damage from two 747s laden with fuel hitting the buildings.

Interesting stuff in here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ade_Center

With lots of people with actual degrees in Civil and Structural Engineering saying it's plausible. But I'm sure Candy with his lay-knowledge knows better.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Vince candy is not joking about 911. He may have been making fun of my reptilian thing but he genuinely agrees that those buildings could not have collapsed in the manner they did from heat coming from mere fire.

There was a thread about this a long time ago.

It's hard to tell with candy... he trolls people all the time.

The reason I believe in the reptilian thing is because I think that in ancient times the "serpent" wasn't a snake but a type of humanoid shaped angel with reptilian features. Like I say: athiests don't have to believe or worship this stuff, just acknowledge that it could exist without proof in the same way that a rare species of animal could exist in an area that man has not explored in much depth. (scientists can discover new things the more they experiment and find stuff accidentally or looking at existing things in a different way - like how we have instruments like the telescope now to see stuff that we might not have been able to view properly in the past)

In the future, if we explored further out into space or encounter beings that explored earth who came from another planet, scientific advancements could accelerate faster and more discoveries made. Some of our knowledge depends on our ability to travel easily to new areas without the restrictions we have. My view is nasa lies and covers things up because we the public are not "need to know". If they ever encounter anything interesting they will cover it up like with the ufo phenomenon.

We can't prove intelligent aliens exist, but we cant rule out their existence either, that is unless we presume to already know absolutely everything there is to know already, and that all scientists everywhere can quit trying to discover new things.
Last edited by GameHED on 03 Feb 2009 02:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

If you look at typical sites like

http://911lies.org/home.html#visits" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

you'll see a lot of the companies involved are actually visiting these conspiracy sites.

These guys are really worried. They would not waste their time looking into what these "crazy" conspiracy guys think if they didn't take it seriously.

This is why "the internet must be censored"! I bet you will see all these types of sites put on blacklists to cover up the lies. It doesn't even matter if you agree with their opinion. You must disagree with the abuse of powers the government will bring with a mandatory censor such as the one that stops people from viewing the sites like infowars.com and other related websites, if you support freedom of speech.

And if you are an atheist vince, I am willing to bet any unpopular opinion you make on a site would also go onto a blacklist too for even suggesting that the government stages attacks to force people into fighting. Whatreallyhappened.com is run by an athiest and has a page critical of the government for 911. We should not take government censoring of websites critical of the government, as some kind of joke. This is serious stuff. It's an abuse of power, end of story.
The NWO is a real push to end the national sovereignty of all nations and submit to a global system of controls. If you try to be neutral they will target that nation and say it's harbouring terrorists. They believe in a world system as described by senior bush, and want to involve every nation in their wars.

What I'm saying to candy and mech is forget trying to debate 911, focus on defending your individual rights like fighting this mandatory filter for example. In the US, they should be fighting plans to chip people. In the UK they should be fighting the laws that will make the right to film things illegal.

Focus on what you can do, not what is done. The next generation is the one who will suffer the most under these people.