Going to the States

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

mech
Phase 3: Profit!
Phase 3: Profit!

Re: Going to the States

Post by mech »

pilonv1 wrote:Not sure if Talez or Mech are still reading this forum but I had some Super Duper Burger today
I'm only a year late. They look freaking awesome - somehow never found that while I lived in the Bay Area.

I just moved to Portland, OR. It's freaking awesome up here - like a mini-Melbourne. There's a ton of aussies here, and a lot of Melburnians opening cafes and bars - Proud Mary is here, with all their staff, we're there most weeks.

Got to see the 99.2% version of the eclipse yesterday, it was rad. Great time to move, it's been an unreal summer. Not looking forward to their looong rainy (and a little snowy) winter though.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Re: Going to the States

Post by GameHED »

For those who like to travel you might want to beware of some changes to society going on there:
Bring your own parachute or wingsuit just in case the plane smashes into other planes as a backup plan. You might need emergency airdrop system. You've played many call of duty games where you watch yourself just scrape out of danger and a disaster happens mere feet away from you and you survived it. Now it's the real version.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto