Cricket thread

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

lee first ball wicket of the Windies innings!
0.1 Lee to Gayle, OUT, and he strikes first ball! A great delivery, full and fast right in the blockhole, some genuine late swing there and Gayle is rapped right in front middle stump, that was a toe-crusher, Lee and the rest let out a vociferous appeal and Asaf Rauf has little hesitation in raising the finger, what a start for Australia as Gayle limps off
CH Gayle lbw b Lee 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) sr: 0.00
Candy Arse wrote: XBONE 900p > PS4 1080p
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

Lee is in awesome form!
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

we're looking good!
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

geez, one dude just for out for 0... from 31 balls!
edgecrusher
BLUE!...YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!
PSN ID: edgecrush33

Post by edgecrusher »

McGrath didnt get a wicket again...well i'm pretty sure i read in the paper that he didnt get a wicket the other day, in a good way it shows that we can win without him getting a wicket...i would like to see him get a wicket now and then......cant wait to see Lee in action against the poms!!
Everybody be cool.....You be cool
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

they scored about 5 runs when he was bowling though.
edgecrusher
BLUE!...YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!
PSN ID: edgecrush33

Post by edgecrusher »

probably just very unlucky not to get a wicket
Everybody be cool.....You be cool
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

0/6 off 6 overs, you cannot complain about that. As far as I'm concerned that's the McGrath we love. He's back!
jahooley
Baby you got a stew goin!

Post by jahooley »

fuck, i was internet-less all weekend. missed friday's result against India and yesterday against WI but looking at the scorecard now, not bad. a very impressive Aussie side. in particular the the bowling.

imagine how much that would pump Lee up - first ball, wicket!!!
McGrath - 0/6 off 6.0 overs?
okay figures for Watson 2/30 off 6.0
the standout being Bracken, good on him! great stuff 3/15 off 7.0

can't wait for the ICC!!!!
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif have been recalled from Pakistan's Champions Trophy squad after allegedly testing positive for performance-enhancing drugs, a Pakistan Cricket Board official said today.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
THE Western Warriors have a massive first innings lead over the Bushrangers, with Chris Rogers and Marcus North both scoring double tons.

The Warriors' declared at 3 for 608 on the back of a stand of 459 between the pair on the second day of their Pura Cup match.

All the bowlers suffered, including Shane Warne whose one wicket cost him 113.
Source

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

I knew akhtar was on the juice, every other paki is a skinny twirp then you have this one guy with massive shoulders and an arse like a rhino... and he's ugly as sin!

dirty pakis.
amba
Nice beaver!
Nice beaver!

Post by amba »

Ah Nandrolone. If so many people are caught with it, imagine how many get away?

But I'm guessing Australia can't comment on it, lest we be called racist.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/amba][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/amba.png[/img][/url]
westical
Lockyer's Lovechild
Lockyer's Lovechild
XBL ID: westical

Post by westical »

Ugly people are all on drugs?
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

it's a common side effect :D
Arthas

Post by Arthas »

Shame about the WI's, I'm still holding onto some hope that the WI's will become a force in international cricket again. Not a good start in the ICC against SL.

England's performance against India = :lol: Although their bowlers came out firing (Anderson is in my dream team, woot!). I didn't see the game so can't comment on the pitch but it musta been a tough one to bat on.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

The pitches have been shit thus far, not up to an international tournament standard you'd think.

I watched SA vs NZ last night, I've never seen a team get away with so many inside edges as SA did. The pitch was a dust bowl.
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

do you have to pay extra for fox3?
they put the champions trophy on that channel so we gotta pay more, WANKERS!
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

no idea hey, i went to my local pub to watch it last night but left after one beer after finding out they haven't forked out the extra for fox 3, some hotel licences crap they were saying. So i went round my mates to watch it, he only just got foxtel installed so I've got no idea what he did.

I didn't realise normal people had to pay extra for it though, that's crap!
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

mosr pubs in my area don't have foxtel at all now, apparently they are charging HEAPS for it these days and most places can't afford it.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

that's fucked. boo-urns
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 12,00.html
Furious Warnie on back foot

By Michael Horan
October 18, 2006

AN AMBUSH on Shane Warne by a female television reporter may have seriously set back plans for bold new Ashes coverage this summer.

Warne was confronted by a reporter from Channel 9 in Perth just after he had been dismissed while batting for Victoria in the Pura Cup match at the WACA Ground yesterday.

The star leg spinner had just left the playing arena and had not yet reached the team dressing room when the woman and a camera crew confronted him, asking the question: "Is it true you and your wife Simone are getting back together?"

A shocked and incensed Warne brushed past her and disappeared into the team dressing room.

Nine officials have been negotiating with Cricket Australia to have an "up front and personal" approach to the much-anticipated Ashes series, seeking interviews with players as they come off the ground and also placing cameras in the dressing rooms.

It was discussed with the Australia team at its recent "boot camp" in Queensland last month and received with mix feelings.

Yesterday's stunt came out of nowhere and the question naturally riled the world's leading Test wickets taker.

"He's not happy, not happy at all," Victoria coach Greg Shipperd said soon after the incident.

"He's just got out to an ordinary shot and before he can get to the dressing room a woman shoves a microphone up his nose and starts asking questions."

Victoria officials and Western Australia Cricket Association offcials both contacted Nine in Perth to lodge an official complaint.

It is believed the general news reporter came to the ground and got in with a borrowed Cricket Australia media pass.

Cricket reporters at the ground had already requested to speak with Warne after play for comments on the drugs scandal embroiling Pakistan bowlers Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif, who were sent home from the Champions Trophy yesterday after testing positive for banned steroids.

But after the female reporter had riled him, Warne declined to speak to any sections of the media.

Warne was banned for a year in 2003 after a slimming tablet caused him to return a positive drug test just before the last World Cup.
What the fuck is wrong with some people? Ask that shit outside the arena, any person who's serious about cricket is NOT a person to talk to just after they get out.

It'd shit me off having to field questions about Shoaib's drug scandal too

Go the Aussies tonight! So glad they got rid of katich! :up:
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

people whinge about warney but hows the shit he has to put up with?

how dumb is that reporter?
asking him about his marriage on his way off the ground? how fucking reterded can one be?
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

I know, it's hard to comprehend why someone would do that. But she is female so she wouldn't understand.
jahooley
Baby you got a stew goin!

Post by jahooley »

Was that a reporter for channel 9 or from fucking Woman's Weekly?
Seriously, what a stupid bitch. Warney and all other sporting greats should be used to the media in their faces, but for what they do on the field/track or whatever. Sure. if Warney gets busted in a home sex video, in this country and possibly the UK, that's pretty much front page news. And I'm ok with that, because I reckon it's funny. But to ask a question like that, god it shits me!!!! FUCK!!
It's all about fucking Simone, how we all love fucking Simone. All these fucking female celebrity mags that issue the whole "I've moved on.." - Simone Warne thing, what a joke. I'm sick of the women in my environment that stick up for her and bag Warne for the filthy disgusting pig that he is.
She's an old slag who's had it. And Warney? He is still the best, every cricket fan will admire him no matter what he does....who gives a fuck what he does off the field! Let him behave like a male slut of a rockstar - as long as he keeps taking wickets

(breathe) there's my rant
General Chaos
Beano's Minion
Beano's Minion

Post by General Chaos »

What should have happened:

Stpid Bitch: "Is it true you and your wife Simone are getting back together?"

Warne: "Why? Are you looking for a Fuck?"