All purpose UFC/MMA thread

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Re: All purpose UFC/MMA thread

Post by Twit »

Bones popped again.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

UFC has a huge issue now, need to make a new policy and come down hard.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
F for Fake
XBL ID: Thread Killer
PSN ID: Cool_-_Z
Steam ID: Bell end

Post by F for Fake »

Who's watching 229? That Dereck Lewis interview was hilarious :lol:
Last edited by F for Fake on 25 Apr 2021 02:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Connor vs Khabib fight was interesting.
I knew the grappler would win. I didn't bet as it goes against my beliefs. But it shows the loudmouth guy isn't always as confident as he looks. The moral of the story is you need both better strike speed and better grapple skill with high stamina if you want to be well rounded champ. All the fake drama and theatrics shit for the kids is just to sell more tickets and generate hype. There will probably be a rematch.

lot of propaganda vids on youtube like this one I'm surprised haven't been deleted lol
:lol: Love all the exaggeration in the commentary. Trash talking only works if you got the stuff backing it up. Humility and feeding the ego of the other guy to boost his confidence and then surprising them with better power and speed without showing off is the key to beating those types of fighters. (It's insane how many times you see it in fighting animes too hehe. If you win, you can be extra smug after the fight is over) When you let emotion get in the way of the fight you already lost because you saw it as a personal story not the truth of what it is. (it's not a mind game and entertainment, it's finding the limit of the person measured against your limit to predict outcome and then know you can win based on hard facts and stats which are measurable. My guess is since more money is generated by having interesting personalities in the sport, they don't want the 'boring but effective-scientifically' guy to be the face of the sport which they want to be respected as olympic event. And I think western commentators are being unfair when they hype up connor over the more foreign religious guy out of a bias. Treat it like a science not soap opera. It's becoming too commercial imo. Joe Rogan is probably taking DMT to ask the demons why the religious guy didn't lose and maybe the mind control on the champ didn't work. It's karma for backstabbing alex jones. The popular guy was supposed to win, and like hilary clinton losing election the connor fan is screaming 'nooo' haha)

related:
reptilian MK Ultra mind control on Connor (in ancient times this was often what determined victory in war - ie whether the gods favoured you or not. So perhaps they weren't happy and removed their support - yes you can pray to demons/gods for wins just like rockstars can sell their soul for fame. Same shit in sports.)
the brawl that took place after the fight when Dana White refused to give Khabib his belt (very insulting and disrespectful imo. It provokes the fans of the other guy to get angry and sends a message that you won't honor the deal you make based on bias to your home team. Perhaps it was done on purpose by the NWO to get russians to hate americans?)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto