[NSFW] Shoutbox - The Official Thread of Randomness! [NSFW]

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Re: [NSFW] Shoutbox - The Official Thread of Randomness! [NS

Post by unfnknblvbl »

WTF...
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

Poor Ian Thorpe.....

Depression, alcoholism, psychiatric ward hospitalisation, suicidal tendencies, being detained by police for that bizarre 3am incident where he was acting loopy as fuck....

I seriously think he's going to off himself soon and nobody seems to care. :cry:

He's being interviewed by Michael Parkinson for a no holds barred television special interview set to air on Sunday, July 13, at 6.30pm (oh, and in the promo when Michael asks him if he's gay, Ian looks like he's about to have a heart attack). :redface:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... areer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I hope for his sake if he is gay he just comes clean and unburdens himself. I also think if he doesn't it's the end for him by his own design. And it would be a horrible shame. I could not care less for sports and sportsmen and women but on a basic human level, nobody would wish for a generally decent person to self destruct.

Anyway, I doubt he's gay. If he was, wouldn't GCF or rocco know him? Isn't there a list? Surely he'd be on that list wouldn't he? Or is the list a well guarded secret?
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

As I have transitioned into a women and am pumping myself daily with antiandrogen, estrogen and progestogen - I no longer have gaydar.

But this is definitely "gay-face", no? :wink:

General Cyber-Spunk-In-The-Junk...tell us! Is Ian Thorpe a big nelly poof?

Also we want to know if he's a top or a bottom?

Ta. :up:
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

Cletus wrote:
Anyway, I doubt he's gay. If he was, wouldn't GCF or rocco know him? Isn't there a list? Surely he'd be on that list wouldn't he? Or is the list a well guarded secret?
Well there are only 13 gay people in Brisbane... so I assume it's the same for Sydney.

Apparently his family are super religious and if that's the case, they are also super fucking oblivious.

I mean he had his own underwear line and he'd often holiday in Brazil with some guy...

I reckon he is but I do wonder why he's so guarded about it because let's be honest - Australia would just say "oh about fucking time you came clean.. Newflash - You're making non issue into an issue.. stop it ya big dill"
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

http://www.theonion.com/articles/why-do ... ock,11150/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock?

COMMENTARY • Opinion • Human Interest • Sex • Gay & Lesbian • ISSUE 44•26 ISSUE 41•27 • Jul 6, 2005

By Bruce Heffernan

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything—I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too—big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I'm afraid he's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife—even some that haven't actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can't seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But, believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things, but it's all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, chest, and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures—like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Heh, I lol'd
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
edgecrusher
BLUE!...YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!
PSN ID: edgecrush33

Post by edgecrusher »

Everybody be cool.....You be cool
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Produced by French swimwear label Alter, the barely-there swimsuit is for men who are concerned with the unsightly tan lines other swimmers like Speedos, boy leg shorts or knee-length boardies cause.

According to one stockist, the selling point of the togs, which are available in four colours of black, white, red or blue, is the fabric. ''It allows virtually unlimited flexibility and resistance and incorruptibility that assures you the ultimate grip at all times.''

The togs, which make Borat’s mankini and even dental floss look like practical beach attire, are made from spandex and polymide, a fabric used to manufacture outdoor and workout wear. A pair will set you back $31.74.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Now that's embarrassing. Fancy going out like that with a ridiculous hairstyle.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Not to mention the ludicrous existing tan line and the revised tan line later.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

The 90's called.. Vanilla Ice wants his hairdo back.
ObSoLeTe
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: OBY83

Post by ObSoLeTe »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_K6971W ... ion_961174[/youtube]
just....just terrible

"Old But Not Obsolete" - A.Schwarzenegger
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Wow.. I said vanilla ice as a half arse joke. I was creepily accurate.
edgecrusher

Post by edgecrusher »

guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

ObSoLeTe
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by ObSoLeTe »

ObSoLeTe
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by ObSoLeTe »

ouch!

edgecrusher

Post by edgecrusher »

That's his x-ray, he's expected to be out for 9-12 months.
edgecrusher

Post by edgecrusher »

http://www.theonion.com/video/comiccon- ... NA:InFocus

Michael Bay seems to have a thing for "big" things. Kids cant go see this after watching that clip!!

This is NSFW.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

that's frigging hilarious
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

I'm sure you can find these on youtube but...

https://scontent-a-hkg.xx.fbcdn.net/hvi ... e=53F59921" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

or just subscribe to "How To Basic" on the Youtubes.

The dude is extremely popular. Speculation is he's an Aussie too.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

How 2 Basic guy is indeed, Australian. They did a news article on him not so long ago.. He's only a teenager from I think Perth.
ObSoLeTe
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by ObSoLeTe »