Jericho

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

edgecrusher
BLUE!...YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!
PSN ID: edgecrush33

Post by edgecrusher »

The 2nd Ep wasnt too bad, enough to keep me interested....good soundtrack tho
Everybody be cool.....You be cool
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Still sticking with it...I'm liking it.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Battlestar Galactica is like sex, in the form of a TV show. My flatmate is totally hooked on it - she watched the whole first season in two days, and we watched the whole second season together in like, a week and a half or so.
The endings of the first and second season (and the mid-season cliffhanger in season 2) are just incredible.
skinner

Post by skinner »

I'm glad to say I enjoyed last night's Jericho too. The scene with the map and red pins was especially cool. I was worried that we wouldn't find out what he wrote on the paper from the morse code until next season :lol: but then again I guess there could be more to what he wrote... damn it, been watching too much Lost.
edgecrusher

Post by edgecrusher »

i was thinking about this the other night, especially when that bloke said "They are coming", they need to show something little or a glimpse or something just to keep us glued with what may or can happen in the coming episodes. It may be building up to something bigger or whatever but when that does come, many people would off turned it over to another channel, i guess thats what lost has been sorta doing, well one of many things that make it a good show
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

"They're coming" amounted to nothing though.

The only interesting thing in that was that we're now sure that the black guy is up to something.Whether or not he's a bad guy remains to be seen.
Sonic Jam
Hates Gaming. FORUM PARADOX!
Hates Gaming. FORUM PARADOX!

Post by Sonic Jam »

Man, this show started out with promise and in just a few episodes it has gone to shit.

It's like S2 of lost allready, only they didn't have the awesome first season to hook me so deep that I can't stop watching, I'll probably stop watching this soon because there's been a total of 5-6 minutes of story across all the episodes so far.

You can't rape your fanbase if you don't have one yet stupid TV show making people.
edgecrusher

Post by edgecrusher »

this show is going real slow still....could be promising tho later on tho, well thats what i'm hoping

Anyone checked out "The Unit" on 7 wednesday night??...not bad too
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I just watched the episode from last week.Why the fuck was the entire episode spent on a fire at the library?

Anyway..I suppose this is what the series is basically.Situations being dealt with when there's no food/power/water/order and a drizzle of the main story to keep us coming back.

Was that a Nuclear Retaliation at the end of the episode?
Kreghor
XBL ID: Kreghor

Post by Kreghor »

Not retaliation, just a high level EMP.

Maybe this will get interesting in the next couple of episodes. Not sure why the yanks would drop an EMP above their own country, unless there was an invasion.

Shame everyone in the town goes all greedy and power hungry, and then make up at the end of the episode....

At least they introduced a rouge element that is not working for the greater good....
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Sonic, season 2 of lost got going near the end though so maybe it's a case of stick with it? I know season 3 has been excellent so far, back to season 1 standard.

Jericho, I dunno there's not enough there compelling me to watch it, I was watching the repeats late at night on Fridays I think because I'm not usually home thursday nights but they seemed to ahve stopped showing them. I watched last nights, was interesting when the black gu y told his daughter that she was going to need to know how to fire a gun soon, so was he hinting that there was an invasion underway?
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I'd say the show is half decent.

I completely hate the dude that plays the cheating doctor.He's a shit prettyboy actor and every reaction he displays comes across as acting.I don't like it.On top of that,the character he plays is just so hateable.