What disorder does GameHED have? Place your bets.

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I've got 1200 Allards on Asperger Syndrome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Vzzzbx
Bob Brown’s Rainbow Cumrag
XBL ID: Fairlie Arrow
PSN ID: vzbxvzbx
Steam ID: vzbxvzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

Fucking stupid thread.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: What disorder does GameHED have? Place your bets.

Post by Candy Arse »

Welcome to Friday, enjoy your stay!
Burnzoire
A mayn mayn MAN!
XBL ID: Burnzoire
Steam ID: Burnzoire

Post by Burnzoire »

fuck me this place is worse than high school
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

One man's pleasure is another's disorder. I freely admit to having a number of pleasures.
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Post by BruceCamblzChin »

You lot are a bunch of retards.

Boonie looks upon this thread with hatred and contempt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
General Chaos
Beano's Minion
Beano's Minion

Post by General Chaos »

Macross: "Culture Shock"

What is this thread serious or something?
Burnzoire
A mayn mayn MAN!

Post by Burnzoire »

Boonie says just fucken relax
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Post by BruceCamblzChin »

Trent from Punchy mocks this thread and Brian Blessed at his peril...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

:yawn:
pilonv1
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Vzzzbx wrote:Fucking stupid thread.
:up:
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Well it's not fucken torrettes. :D
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Muzza
Haters can GAGF

Post by Muzza »

LMAO.... Trent from punchy. Totally forgot about that guy.
Burnzoire
A mayn mayn MAN!

Post by Burnzoire »

I hate to add fuel to the fire, but these were too good and have to be posted somewhere:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

These are NOT aimed at GH... though candy arse might be Owl :P
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

This is the type of thread where the poster is himself turning into a lunatic while accusing others of being crazy due to his belief that sony was not fucked in the head for only including one analogue stick on the psp1.

That's what this is about.
I made a thread titled "sony admits to being fucked in the head for not adding 2 analogue sticks to the psp"
and I knew he would get angry at me for that even though it is true and the article does indeed show sony admitting to their mistakes.

When the psp first came out it was guys like candy arse highlighting how much better a system with superior specs was to nintendo underpowered nintendo dual screen design where you get a touchscreen.

It was a thing where most would agree that the psp was a much better platform for the adult audience who likes better specs. But the article goes on to tell how psp 1 wasn't designed that well because it had one analogue stick missing which severly made some games control like crap. I posted some youtube videos to prove my claims which all of the reviewers mention control issue (like camera not being in the right place hurting the game) and this was a serious post. Not a bash on sony but a congratulations for listening to criticisms people have of the psp for a long time.

What it meant was that sony was able to admit they made a mistake here and it shows they care about the gaming community not just thinking of psp as a image for sony fanboy but thinking in terms of how actual gamers feel about it honestly.

PSP was great visually, but some games like ports of the warriors for instance or tomb raider needed tat extra camera stick. Now I know most people here are not handheld gamer fans as much as home console gamers fans but these little things make a huge difference to games in general.

I am surprised candy arse responded so childishly to this by trying to attack me for posting that eurogamer article in the first place. Those articles are ways sony can boost the image of the psp2 by showing they are actually prepared to take the criticism seriously.

I hate it when trolls like candy take my serious posts as posts out to bash sony. He has issues trying to deal with the truth and loves to live in a fantasy world where nothing needs to change. Now that psp2 is getting proper controls (not controls which were worse than ps1) I am happy and look forward to the psp2.

I don't want sony to automatically get feedback from people who don't really care about these things, I want them to hear what pro reviewers who are paid to play the games to tell them how to improve. That's why I feel the need to post that thread to illustrate the weakness of psp1 which any owner of a psp1 can agree with.

For games where a single analogue stick works nothing is wrong. It's just that shooters suffer a bit. I still own my psp1 and enjoy arcade style fighters like tekken where the need for analogue sticks is minimal, (and flight sims like ace combat where one stick is sufficient) but anyone who owns this knows that when sony admits to having been fucked in the head for only giving one stick, they are telling the truth here. It takes more balls sometimes to admit when you are wrong so they got more respect from me when they admit to this. It's these proud pricks who think they are defending the hive that think they should be the ones to decide whether it was good or bad that get me angry. These are the same people that pretend to be fans of something but don't buy the games for the systems and actually play them to form an opinion of their own. They just spread bullshit rumours about stuff that isn't true and then pass themselves off as unbiased gamers.
:btw:
I doubt you ever play your psp or even own one candy arse, so this is why you make retarded threads like this because you can't deal with the fact true gamers know their shit (but who don't blindly follow sony and suck their cocks as if they were some infallible god) and can agree that this is one of the major things that held the psp1 back for lot of its life. :lol: But I see the funny side of it. Making sony out to not be the one to take the blame for the design, and trying to call anyone who disagrees with your views of sony handheld gaming as crazy.

Even IF sony were to say we see the lack of the extra stick as a bad thing, you will try to block it out as if they were not wrong for something they freely admit was bad design.

:roll:
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

to illustrate my point this video shows how people have had to make a pretend second stick/nub or whatever to properly aim in shooters:
:lol: pathetic.

so get over yourself. sony don't need your hive defense on that front. Deal with it. They themselves admit to having been fucked in the head and now fans of monster hunter are relieved that they can finally rotate the fucking camera the proper way you fake fan who is ultra sensitive to valid criticisms which have caused normal people frustration.

BTW I plan to use that idea for resident evil mercenaries since I use face buttons to aim while the nub is for moving.(that game is a horror game though where controls are deliberately made shit because of the franchise having a history of clunky control. game would have been too easy with Touchpad aiming)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
van

Post by van »

Thread value established.
Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Post by Megaman »

I think the lack of a second stick is understandable given the gaming landscape back when the PSP was developed, in particular in Japan where FPS games are far less popular than they are here. In retrospect it was a huge mistake, but understandable nonetheless.

But back on topic, Pat's got bipolar, right?
Misly
Blackened is the end
XBL ID: Misly

Post by Misly »

Vzzzbx wrote:Fucking stupid thread.
:up:

:puke: thread
:rock:
cloud
Hard Cun...too much?
Hard Cun...too much?
XBL ID: ACE VENCLOUDY
PSN ID: ACEVENCLOUDY

Post by cloud »

I know GH can be abit of a crack pot but give the guy a break.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I think GH has some kind of extrovert disorder combined with crazy typing abilities.
I wonder if in real life he talks as much as he types?

To be serious though, GH's posts do remind me of a guy I know, and that guy does have Bi-Polar.
IMO, we're all crazy. Some more than others. Some hide it more than others too.
Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

It’s just conversational narcissism, that’s all.

Have you ever noticed how Narcissism sounds similar to Nazism? That’s because Nazism is the same thing, only shorter and and with more holocaust. And you know what defeated the Narcissists in World War 1? It wasn’t Microsoft, it was the U.S.A. I remembered that. US bombs were cruisin’ overhead, and there went my love rocket red. Atari baby. Rockit Miss USA.

I’m a Space Cowboy.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Yeah this thread was a stupid idea. Sorry GameHED and sorry everyone else.

Let's just shit this thread up with photos of celebrities we'd like to have sex with -

Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

In other news, I'm considering buying a unitard. I have the figure for it and now it's just a matter of colour.
unitard1.jpg
Also, if GameHED does have a disorder, then I enjoy it immensely. I could share one or two of my own with him.
Shaneus
Rank AAA
Rank AAA
XBL ID: Shaneus
PSN ID: Shaneus2k2
Steam ID: Shaneus2k2

Post by Shaneus »

Cletus wrote:In other news, I'm considering buying a unitard. I have the figure for it and now it's just a matter of colour.
[attachment=0]unitard1.jpg[attachment]
You have to shave before you get into a unitard like that.

And I *don't* mean your legs.