What disorder does GameHED have? Place your bets.

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Re: What disorder does GameHED have? Place your bets.

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

GameHED - Thread Trasher 2011.
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

GeneraL CyberFunK wrote:GameHED - Thread Trasher 2011.
QFT
Vzzzbx
Bob Brown’s Rainbow Cumrag
XBL ID: Fairlie Arrow
PSN ID: vzbxvzbx
Steam ID: vzbxvzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

GameHED resurrected this thread? With aliens?? No way.
Burnzoire
A mayn mayn MAN!
XBL ID: Burnzoire
Steam ID: Burnzoire

Post by Burnzoire »

I think there's a lot more than fluoride in your water, GameHED...
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

GeneraL CyberFunK wrote:GameHED - Thread Trasher 2011.
:( There's always next year...
-------------------------------------
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

What disorder do I have?

This morning a woman rung asking for a price on cage rental. She was pretty abrupt, bordering on impatient and I quoted 220 per week which is actually cheaper than normal. She scoffs and says "No, no..we got them for 25 dollars years ago." and hung up.

I hate that. I hate hang ups. I hate it when people are too fucking rude to say "sorry, wrong number".

When their number comes up sometimes I ring them and tell them to learn some "fucking" manners in a deliberate act of grand hypocrisy.

This time I tried something new. I rung rude bitch back...but pretended it was an accidental call and my phone was in my pocket. I pretended I was talking on another phone about that rude woman. "Oh you should have heard the rude cunt. I think she lost her shit when she thought she might have to open her purse." You get the picture. Then I hung up as if I'd noticed my phone was on.

A few minutes later a mobile phone rings me. "Are you the cage bloke?"
"Yes"

"My wife is not a rude cunt and 220 dollars is too expensive. I'm gonna come around and punch your head in"

I laughed but he hung up. So I sent him a text saying "Teach your hole some manners"

I put the home number into the Google and up comes their names and address and then the phone rings again.

Oakleigh Police ..but I brushed her off. Told her I've been threatened but wasn't at all bothered by that and I know who they are and where they live. They're not anonymous. Policewoman on the phone couldn't wash her hands of it quickly enough.

So what disorder do I have?
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Crazy like a fox.

Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

Maybe the Oakleigh Police woman was another friend of the couple pretending to be from the police. How deep does the rabbit hole go?
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

She did bail pretty quickly.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

*boost*
andrew wakefield is appearing on alex jones:
Exclusive: Forced Injection of Children Without Parents Consent! - Dr. Andrew Wakefield 1/2
(NaturalNews) In seeking answers to why adolescent girls are suffering devastating health damage after being injected with HPV vaccines, SANE Vax, Inc decided to have vials of Gardasil tested in a laboratory. There, they found over a dozen Gardasil vaccine vials to be contaminated with rDNA of the Human Papillomavirus (HPV). The vials were purchased in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Poland and France, indicating Gardasil contamination is a global phenomenon.

This means that adolescents who are injected with these vials are being contaminated with a biohazard -- the rDNA of HPV. In conducting the tests, Dr. Sin Hang Lee found rDNA from both HPV-11 and HPV-18, which were described as "firmly attached to the aluminum adjuvant."

That aluminum is also found in vaccines should be frightening all by itself, given that aluminum should never be injected into the human body (it's toxic when ingested, and it specifically damages the nervous system). With the added discovery that the aluminum adjuvant also carries rDNA fragments of two different strains of Human Papillomavirus, this now reaches the level of a dangerous biohazard -- something more like a biological weapon rather than anything resembling medicine.

As SANE Vax explains in its announcement, these tests were conducted after an adolescent girl experienced "acute onset Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis within 24 hours" of being injected with an HPV vaccine.
http://www.naturalnews.com/033585_Garda" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ation.html

[[ Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines ]]
http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_Dr_Ma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... _SV40.html
[Click to see hidden content]

might be interesting for parents to watch this to get his side of the story and make up their own minds. Governments want to depopulate the world in accordance with gerogia guidestones. Take at your own risk.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Vzzzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

GameHED resurrected this thread? With Andrew Wakefield?? No way.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Cletus wrote:What disorder do I have?

This morning a woman rung asking for a price on cage rental. She was pretty abrupt, bordering on impatient and I quoted 220 per week which is actually cheaper than normal. She scoffs and says "No, no..we got them for 25 dollars years ago." and hung up.

I hate that. I hate hang ups. I hate it when people are too fucking rude to say "sorry, wrong number".

When their number comes up sometimes I ring them and tell them to learn some "fucking" manners in a deliberate act of grand hypocrisy.

This time I tried something new. I rung rude bitch back...but pretended it was an accidental call and my phone was in my pocket. I pretended I was talking on another phone about that rude woman. "Oh you should have heard the rude cunt. I think she lost her shit when she thought she might have to open her purse." You get the picture. Then I hung up as if I'd noticed my phone was on.

A few minutes later a mobile phone rings me. "Are you the cage bloke?"
"Yes"

"My wife is not a rude cunt and 220 dollars is too expensive. I'm gonna come around and punch your head in"

I laughed but he hung up. So I sent him a text saying "Teach your hole some manners"

I put the home number into the Google and up comes their names and address and then the phone rings again.

Oakleigh Police ..but I brushed her off. Told her I've been threatened but wasn't at all bothered by that and I know who they are and where they live. They're not anonymous. Policewoman on the phone couldn't wash her hands of it quickly enough.

So what disorder do I have?

I recently got indians ringing me up telling me that they are "microsoft support" and that they need me to turn on my computer because there is a dangerous virus going around and that they are ringing me to get the virus off my computer. Asking me to go to a website to get the pc fixed while on the phone.
Obviously these people are frauds and there is nothing you can do to stop these people.(other than warn everyone of these scams) But I hope you are not the guy pretending to be these indians. With voice masking devices you can be anyone. I saw terminator 1. I know they can prtend to be your mum. This is one more example of not trusting internet, the phone, or any cellphones or vaccines or any technology that can be used to rob you of health, money, and happiness. When people say there is no danger of the internet I laugh my arse off because the pedos use the internet to talk to children. When people say they feel safe I point to how their boss is spying on them at work or how police have speed cameras everywhere and game consoles can cause fires in the homes when overheating showing how not safe they are because it is possible to take information about you and share it with all the enemies you have made over the years in exchange for loads of money. I am the last non-zombie human left. I feel like cutting people in half with my custom made katana sometimes to save them from spreading the diseases further but I choose to be peaceful. I realise everyone is just a victim of their ignorance.

If I post a youtube video of people ringing up on the phone (see hidden text for typical example of these scammers) to offer a service without the person on the other end asking you permission if it is ok with them to waste time and buy their service, people will just say "that is offtopic" and then have a big cry.

As if this has anything to do with why they go into threads. Most of the times people just click whatever is in the forum because there is not much else for them to busy themselves with. Some of the posters just love to boss others around and correct tiny mistakes. Yes it might be offtopic once in a while, but it's not the end of the threads. You can easily make more than one thread of the same topic like rocco does with nintendo stuff and how those threads get official versions of the topic made by other posters in order to compete with the rocco "nintendo information" ones. Nobody complains that they now have to enter the rocco versions of "nintendo news" threads as well as the "official nintendo news" threads. Why not create a thread which you control and when the topic goes off topic edit the topic title and create a new thread?
So easy.
I could create a seperate thread called "what disorder does gamehed have?" You guys can then enter that thread. Post irrelevent content in it that has nothing to do with me. And then when I don't like it, I can just change the topic title so that it better represents what the content of the thread is about. (for example "indian telemarketing", "vaccines", "corruption on gamesranch" etc Simple. Then the topic is on topic. And then you create another thread. Not that hard. But loads of people are just lazy and won't do this. They would rather whine to forum police which probably get angry that you want them to do more work.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Vzzzbx wrote:GameHED resurrected this thread? With Andrew Wakefield?? No way.
I would also like to add that andrew wakefield claims he never said that vaccines cause autism and that the mainstream media misquoted him.
That's why I said make up your minds and look for what the truth is. Maybe he is lying but maybe the mainstream media is lying too causing two people to lie.

things are not always clear until you find out the liars. Indian scammers on the phone lie (saying the pc is broken when it is just your virus protector which failed to update) vaccine companies want you to buy their chemicals and pay to kill people, microsoft tells you its user error.)

Loads of people want to believe things on face value without checking. People make mistakes or are desperate for money that they will create scams without caring who they rip off.
That's why I remain skeptical of some stuff here. When capcom tells you "not being able to delete a save on the 3ds is a cool feature that you should be glad to pay money for", then that is a terrible feature. When blizzard say they "want you to be online all the time and that privacy is bad", that is a terrible idea. Just like people ringing up claiming they need to fix your computer and are from "microsoft support" when there is nothing wrong with the thing and it is just your pc telling you that you didn't apply the virus update (or couldn't update) on the dates it tried to update. (not that it is an emergency and that it is so urgent that if you don't do it when the indian tells you, then your pc is going to die and all your work is lost when you don't pay them to fix a problem that doesn't even exist for you.) There are some non-tech savvy people being ripped off by this scam.

When people talk about how there is no scam, the immediate thought is perhaps they are in on the scam. How for instance did they get the number? Someone gave it to them. This is why privacy is so important and people are slowly turning against the need to just share things with the corporations in EULA. These guys are leaking personal info and kids don't know this stuff.
Now you understand why there are mentions of cyberterror in order to scare people to willingly and openly offer all private info freely to the government so more scamming is possible in future.
This wouldn't be possible if people didn't use the internet or rely on it so much. All these people storing their games on remote servers are crazy imo.
Last edited by GameHED on 17 Sep 2011 05:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vzzzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

what the hell is happening
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I was just booting the thread back up because andrew wakefield explains why he is being targeted by the mainstream media.

It's all corporate controlled. Megaman said he was a fraud, so I posted that alex jones video because he appeared on the show just yesterday and I thought it might be interesting to see his side of the story. There may be parents of kids who experienced some reaction to vaccines so they might want that info.
As for phones, I am directing this in general to all people. Phone calls by annoying and rude people are not as bad as the scammers from overseas trying to get you to send them money. And how these people get your phone numbers seems very mysterious. Who is giving them your personal info?

Many people here trust things (like the internet) without looking into them and questioning things and figuring out whether there is a scam behind it. Information needs to be kept private and lately these games companies are the ones taking your personal details in the EULA in games when you try to buy the game and are told to patch it. They are selling the information. Loads of game activists are out there that are trying to fight this abuse.

Vzzbx: you telling me you never had a indian tech support phone scammer ring you up telling you they are from microsoft support? This is the new "nigerian email scam". I get these sometimes. They are untouchable unless you are batman and have access to a batwing to go to where they are ringing from to see how many others are being tricked and how profitble this idea is and who the main boss of these guys is to be able to keep the operating going for so long.
more info here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/ju" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ll-centres
Virus phone scam being run from call centres in India
Britons targeted by cold callers pretending to be from Microsoft phoning to fix a fake computer problem

reddit this
Comments (77)
Charles Arthur
guardian.co.uk, Sunday 18 July 2010 20.48 BST

The scam always starts the same way: the phone rings at someone's home, and the caller – usually with an Indian accent – asks for the householder, quoting their name and address before saying "I'm calling for Microsoft. We've had a report from your internet service provider of serious virus problems from your computer."

Dire forecasts are made that if the problem is not solved, the computer will become unusable.

The puzzled owner is then directed to their computer, and asked to open a program called "Windows Event Viewer". Its contents are, to the average user, worrying: they look like a long list of errors, some labelled "critical". "Yes, that's it," says the caller. "Now let me guide you through the steps to fixing it."

The computer owner is directed to a website and told to download a program that hands over remote control of the computer, and the caller "installs" various "fixes" for the problem. And then it's time to pay a fee: £185 for a "subscription" to the "preventative service".

The only catch: there was never anything wrong with the computer, the caller is not working for Microsoft or the internet service provider, and the owner has given a complete stranger access to every piece of data on their machine.

An investigation by the Guardian has established that this scam, which has been going on quietly since 2008 but has abruptly grown in scale this year, is being run from call centres based in Kolkata, by teams believed to have access to sales databases from computer and software companies.

Matt, a Londoner who has recently set up his own company, had just arrived home at 7pm when the phone rang and someone with an Indian accent asked for him by name, quoting his address. "It's Windows tech support here," said the caller. "We have reason to believe that there's a problem with your computer. There have been downloads of malware and spyware, and they're slowing down your computer."

He went along with the caller's demands to log into a website and enter a six-digit code into his computer. "I thought it was a new service from [Microsoft] Windows," he said. "I could see them moving the cursor about. It took about half an hour."

The caller could not have obtained Matt's name via HP or PC World, where he bought the machine, because he gave his business address, not his home address, during the purchase.

This suggests that the caller was using the phonebook to find names. Patrick McCarthy, who lives in Dublin, received a call from one of the companies – but they addressed him by the name of the apartment block where he lives instead of his own name, a longstanding error in the Irish phone book.

Often, the victims are inexperienced or elderly, convinced by the apparent authority of the callers and the worrying contents of the Event Viewer. In fact, such "errors" are not indicative of any problems.

Investigators who have spoken to the Guardian on condition of anonymity say that one man, based in the city of Kota in Rajasthan, is behind the centres running the scams.

He has provided fake documentation to a number of payment companies including PayPal and Alertpay, a Montreal-based online payment company, to set up accounts which route money to a bank account in Kota with Axis Bank.

Though people on dozens of web forums have recorded their experiences with the scammers, police and trading standards officers in the UK are powerless to stop them.

UK telephone numbers for contacting the company on the sites are not "geographical" ‑ tied to a location ‑ but instead allocated to voice-over-internet providers.

That means that the calls connect internationally, but cost the scammers almost nothing when anyone calls them.

In the same way, it costs them virtually nothing to make the calls because the international part of the call goes via the internet.

If the payment has been made on a debit card ‑ as many are ‑ there is no hope of reversing the payment. A number of payment organisations used by the scammers have shut down their accounts. PayPal, the eBay-owned credit transfer company, and AlertPay have both taken rapid action against scam sites which used them.

In March, site hosting company Hostgator shut down one of the longest-running sites used for the alleged scam, F1Compstepuk.com, after complaints.

After confirming with Microsoft that the site was not acting for it, Hostgator immediately shut it down. Josh Loe, Hostgator's co-founder, said that following the initial complaint, "we asked for more information regarding this to confirm. We received a message from a Microsoft representative via this particular person who contacted us first about this. At that time it was enough evidence to close the site and it was done so the same day."

But one investigator who has been tracking the growth of the scam says the challenge is that new sites offering the same fake "service" keep popping up "like mushrooms".

At first the scammers tried desperately to maintain the reputation of their sites, by flooding any forum which garnered enough criticism of their activities with postings claiming that the site helped fix their machine.

But the poor spelling and grammar of the replies – allied to internet addresses which show that the commenters are based in India – contrasted sharply with that of people in the UK, US and Australia complaining about the attempted scam.

Now they have shifted to creating multiple sites from templates, using stock phrases and photos. However, investigators are sure that the same man ‑ and central operation ‑ is behind all of the schemes. "I don't think that this could really have spread that far. Even if they can see that some of their friends are making money from this, the calls are too similar every time," said one. "It's got to be the same organisation each time."

Microsoft denies any connection with the companies that call people up offering these services.

When contacted about the scams, Microsoft said it was "currently investigating a series of instances in which the business practices of an organisation within the Microsoft Partner Network [that] have given rise to significant concerns from a number of sources. We take matters such as these extremely seriously and will take any action that is appropriate once our investigation is complete."

Three weeks after being contacted by the Guardian, it issued another statement: "We confirm that we have taken action to terminate our relationship with certain partners who are clearly misrepresenting their relationship with us and using our company name in order to facilitate their telephone scam operations."

However, this week, two sites alleged to be involved were still listed as "Microsoft Gold Certified Partners", which Microsoft says means that they must have "demonstrated expertise" and "must employ a minimum number of Microsoft Certified Professionals".

The company has noticed the problem. "Microsoft does not make unsolicited phone calls to help you fix your computer," it says on its website.

"If you receive an unsolicited call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft Tech Support, hang up. We do not make these kinds of calls."

description under the youtube video I posted above:
This morning I answered the phone to an Indian accented man, telling me he was calling from the Computer Technicians Department!
He didn't say what of, and even managed to get my first name right!
I was hooked right away. He told me there were lots of junk files on my PC and then proceeded to take me on a tour of my Windows! All along I acted like an idiot and told him I wanted him to fix it, etc.
His dumb scam consisted of getting me to go to the Event viewer (google it if you don't know, it's in every windows OS) and then he asked me if I could see any yellow or red exclamation marks or warnings. (Of course, if you are like me then you are well aware of the fact that most PC's will have numerous errors/warnings in there, it usually matters very little and does not mean something is necessarily wrong!). I told him I could see some.
This was funny - he hesitated, then asked me, 'do you know what those mean Sir?'. 'No'. 'Well those are er.. junk Files Sir, that is all the junk files and viruses that are clogging up your PC and sending bad files out on the internet'.

Isn't he Brilliant!! HAHAHA.

So to cut a rather long story short...
Once he thought he had convinced me of the impending doom, he got me to type a URL 'www.logmein123.com' then told me to go into system properties and get the last 6digits of my product ID code and enter it into the page. i told him it did not work, he then got me another code and was just starting to tell me to type it in and not to make any mistakes when...I managed finally to get Audacity recording the rest for your enjoyment.
(Yes the quality goes up and down, that is because my voice sounded so quiet in the finished recording, I done a very basic volume increase on all my speaking parts...at least you can hear it, it's not too bad.

He really did call me back in fifteen minutes, I will upload the next part too....

Don't forget people, listen to the call when he called back...it's at least more of a laugh:
If little kids answer these calls they are going to be tricked into handing out private information on their dad computers and letting people remote access the pcs. You got to be careful these days.
This guy tries to play with them by saying he has only 1 arm:
Still can't catch them though. :roll:
Here is a response from what is probably one of the scammers underneath the youtube video boasting how much they are making with the scams:
hey as you all are showing that you all are very smart and you guys can make Indian fools so let me tell you there are more then 5000 company in India that's run a same business and this is not a scam its just a sells call but they represent their self as window...

and every company do a business of $5000 every day that's mean if you calculate $5000 to 5000 company it should be something around $20000000 every day

that's mean they make do a business of $20000000 every day

now who is silly?

amazymartin5 4 months ago
amazing the scam is still going :shock:

You'll find loads of people on youtube who try to string them along for as long as they can to waste their time.
EDIT:
ACA coverage:
Last edited by GameHED on 17 Sep 2011 08:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vzzzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

GameHED wrote:I was just booting the thread back up because andrew wakefield explains why he is being targeted by the mainstream media.
oh of course, it all makes perfect sense now
Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Post by Megaman »

GameHED wrote:Megaman said he was a fraud
No I didn't. I said a five member tribunal of the British General Medical Council, an independent statutory body responsible for regulating medical practice in the UK, found him to be a fraud. I may have also mentioned that he has been struck off the medical register and is banned from practising medicine.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Yeah, but the HPV vaccine had the shortest (almost non-existent) trial/screening period and has the highest rate of adverse reaction of any vaccine ever and only pretects from HPV for 4-5 years.

Put it on the avoid list, IMO.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Ok megaman you didn't say he was. But anyway just tell vzzy I posted new things because I just happened to be looking around on youtube and found yesterday's AJ show had him on as a guest. Then I remembered his name being mentioned in here recently so I added this into the thread because we were talking about it. That's all.

Just because a thread sinks doesn't mean it has to die. I don't read every thread on the board so when I look at old ones they might still be new to to me.

The idea is as david icke was saying if they wanted to kill people instantly the people would say "Excuse me, I'm not having any of that." But they will use slow methods that sneak population reduction into society. The earth can sustain everyone but they don't want people to know that. They need to make people panic about overpopulation so they'll accept death willingly and agree to kill old people off because they cost money. This is what eugenicists like because they only value people for what use they can get out of them. Humans are resources (like cattle) or batteries that power their system. Humans with souls fight it and they don't like people doing that so they dumb people down or put them to sleep with distractions.

edit:
this was an earlier interview with the man earlier in the year:
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

I believe you look and act like this guy, GameHED.
Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

GameHED wrote: Nobody complains that they now have to enter the rocco versions of "nintendo news" threads as well as the "official nintendo news" threads. Why not create a thread which you control and when the topic goes off topic edit the topic title and create a new thread?
So easy.
I could create a seperate thread called "what disorder does gamehed have?" You guys can then enter that thread. Post irrelevent content in it that has nothing to do with me. And then when I don't like it, I can just change the topic title so that it better represents what the content of the thread is about. (for example "indian telemarketing", "vaccines", "corruption on gamesranch" etc Simple. Then the topic is on topic. And then you create another thread. Not that hard. But loads of people are just lazy and won't do this. They would rather whine to forum police which probably get angry that you want them to do more work.
I tend to lock anything that rocco doubles up on. If I don't do that, I sometimes lock the first post so he can't keep editing it.

But this week I banned him again.
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account
PSN ID: selfish3US

Post by selfish »

Wait, so vaccines cause autism according to itch and GH? You guys can both go fuck yourselves.
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L. Ron Hubbard
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Never said that. Wanker.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

In hindsight, this thread wasn't really that bad was it?