What disorder does GameHED have? Place your bets.

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Re: What disorder does GameHED have? Place your bets.

Post by BruceCamblzChin »

GeneraL CyberFunK wrote:Do you think lizardmen would use stumping as a means for procreation?

Only if sperms came out of their stumps.
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

BruceCamblzChin wrote:lol at Burnz' new avatar, can we get 'A mayn mayn MAN!' for his custom title?

Reposted for great justice, a mod should make this happen.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

no

Ok, done.
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Yes!!!!

So fitting that something he was so terrified of has become part of him.
Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Post by Megaman »

GameHED wrote:the pharmaceutical industry is attacking the chiropracters now because some of them have been against getting combined vaccines due to the belief it can cause autism.

So if you guys go to a doctor to get your head checked and are told you are autistic you should look into vaccines which is what I have been warning about for ages but nobody actually wants to look into.
Wtf? This theory has been examined in detail and conclusively proven to be false. Not vaccinating your children can be fatal to them and to any other children whom they come in contact with. The pharmaceutical industry is right to attack chiropractors, or indeed anyone, who peddles this bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Andrew Wakefield (born 1957) is a British former surgeon and medical researcher known for his fraudulent[1] claims of a causative connection between the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine, autism and autistic enterocolitis. The latter controversial term was created by Wakefield to describe an unproven form of inflammatory bowel disease.

Four years after the publication of the study, the findings of other researchers failed to confirm or reproduce Wakefield's.[2] A 2004 investigation by Sunday Times reporter Brian Deer identified undisclosed financial conflicts of interest on Wakefield's part,[3] and most of his coauthors then withdrew their support for the study's interpretations.[4] The British General Medical Council (GMC) conducted an inquiry into allegations of misconduct against Wakefield and two former colleagues.[5] The investigation centred on Deer's numerous findings, including one that autistic children were subjected to unnecessary invasive medical procedures,[6] such as colonoscopy and lumbar puncture, and that Wakefield acted without the required ethical approval from an institutional review board.

On 28 January 2010, a five-member statutory tribunal of the GMC found some three dozen charges proved, including four counts of dishonesty and 12 counts involving the abuse of developmentally challenged children.[7] The panel ruled that Wakefield had "failed in his duties as a responsible consultant", acted both against the interests of his patients, and "dishonestly and irresponsibly" in his published research.[8][9][10] The Lancet immediately and fully retracted his 1998 publication on the basis of the GMC’s findings, noting that elements of the manuscript had been falsified.[11] Wakefield was struck off the Medical Register in May 2010, and may no longer practise medicine.[12]

In January 2011, an article by Brian Deer and its accompanying editorial in BMJ identified Wakefield's work as an "elaborate fraud".[1][13][14] In a follow-up article,[15] Deer said that Wakefield had planned to launch a venture on the back of an MMR vaccination scare that would profit from new medical tests and "litigation driven testing".[16] However, by that time, Wakefield's study and public recommendations against the use of the combined MMR vaccine were linked to a steep decline in vaccination rates in the United Kingdom and a corresponding rise in measles cases, resulting in serious illness and several fatalities.[17][18][19] Wakefield has continued to defend his research and conclusions, saying there was no fraud, hoax or profit motive.[20] The BMJ stands by its story.[21]
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

The problem with vaccines emerges when they are promoted for diseases that are non-fatal or near inconsequential.
-------------------------------------
Megaman
a bad sheriff

Post by Megaman »

Well actually I do think the flu vaccine is a waste of time.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Turns out this thread was worth making after all.

GameHED, do you think everyone here apart from yourself is autistic?
mech
Phase 3: Profit!
Phase 3: Profit!

Post by mech »

Megaman wrote:Well actually I do think the flu vaccine is a waste of time.
In all cases?
Burnzoire
A mayn mayn MAN!
XBL ID: Burnzoire
Steam ID: Burnzoire

Post by Burnzoire »

BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Push it the max HEY maximum maaaa-aan!!!
Burnzoire
A mayn mayn MAN!
XBL ID: Burnzoire
Steam ID: Burnzoire

Post by Burnzoire »

you're so maximum man, posting at the break of dawn!
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

I live to love, I love to live!

I want to FEEL your survival!
Megaman
a bad sheriff

Post by Megaman »

mech wrote:
Megaman wrote:Well actually I do think the flu vaccine is a waste of time.
In all cases?
No, I meant for me. I'm not likely to die from flu and I get paid the same whether I turn up for work or stay home sick.
cloud
Hard Cun...too much?
Hard Cun...too much?
XBL ID: ACE VENCLOUDY
PSN ID: ACEVENCLOUDY

Post by cloud »

I think GameHED is the first baby to be born out of an ass.
Vzzzbx
Bob Brown’s Rainbow Cumrag
XBL ID: Fairlie Arrow
PSN ID: vzbxvzbx
Steam ID: vzbxvzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_young_donkey_called" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Lizardonkey?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Itch what's your view on the whole alien thing?

I noticed as more and more time passes people are starting to view the alien as something that can be real not something only the conspiracy researchers and witnesses to them believe in. We haven't explored very much to know whatever else is going on around us. And whenever the topic is brought up governments do not like to talk on it. (maybe it would cause the world to panic and people would stop going to work and society would collapse)

The reason I ask this stuff is I saw a youtube video of one guy making mention of the japanese guy you mentioned in another thread (I think it was a movie analysis thread) Michio kaku and I recognised his name somewhere but I couldn't remember where.
around about the 6:30 bit he mentions that some of these beings could be multidimensional. This is a theory I have had for a while about some aliens and I was talking about this with other on a conspiracy board when the topic on ufos came up.

Do you think aliens exist and could these things be something that exists in a parrallel existence? Like the guys in the science fiction show Sliders? I have this feeling that when humans open up a gateway to all the different dimenions these aliens that could exist in other dimension may use it as way to invade this planet. I think this is where all the creatures like big foot, mothman, chupacabra, greys are able to run into if they have to lose the fighter jets chasing them down, or people try to capture them.

Edit: I just think it's scary that the guy (and many new age groups), seem so desperate to welcome the being they channel and communicate with, because it assumes that the beings (if they exist) have the human race's best interests at heart. What if they are some kind of deadly species out to feast upon the delicious meat beings known as humans? (ie like the stuff in the Book of Revelations - something mentions "locusts coming out of a pit of hell" and causing people great pain. ie similar to the "locust horde" in the game "Gears of War".)

If the new age groups want to worship these beings (some of them call them the annunaki) and assuming we enter a war with these beings in the future (like marcus phoenix usinghis lightmass bomb to kill them in his gears of war videogame) will we have to kill all the people trying to betray the humans just because it is said by these followers that "you are not conscious enough to love them so you must die"? I think in the future the alien cults are going to have control over earth one day and the whole 2012 thing is their way of preparing humans for the great slaughter of the unbelievers. (ok they said the "ascension of consciousness" was supposed to happen back in 2000 and nothing happend; poles didn't shift, people didn't turn into psychic beings with super powers etc so I am skeptical of the claims of 2012 you hear about so often, but it's always nice to be prepared)

Lot of people are waiting around for something. If not mayan calendar ending = end of the world, then a alien visitation, or a expansion of consciousness (david icke) but where does that orignal idea come from?
I am open minded on the possiblity of other life in the universe but just not a fan of the idea that "we have to listen to these people" (assuming they are real and we just can't see them or hear them or go to their dimension or whatever). Maybe they are not what they want us to believe they are?
Maybe they see us as food?
People who follow ufo news often wonder about this stuff. Eg of typical comment under these videos:
1. the MAJORITY of UFO sightings occur in South America and Asia. Video of these incidents is all over Youtube. Korea recently had a MASS Ufo sighting which made their news and China had to shut down an airport due to a UFO about a year ago

2. Listen to what the Former CANADIAN Defense Minister says about alien visitation of Earth in the video below.....

/watch?v=mhElE3JILAE
I find it wierd that in many games we are always seeing aliens as evil evil evil monsters out to kill us. But in real life people want to view them as the answer to evolve humanity or some peaceful good thing without taking into account that they could be just another greedy selfish race that is out to dominate all the different species that are not part of their empire. "we have to be prepared for them and love them" is what a lot of the new agey types say.

Are the videogames conditioning us (similar to pop videos using satanic symbols) to fight a war against aliens in future, while the occult esoteric groups preparing a counter attack on the ones that interpret aliens as hostiles trying to invade earth by making them communicate to these beings to make friends with them?

What if the aliens are just one race of shapeshifting beings who want us to believe ina good race and bad race of aliens to get us to fight each other in a war on earth so they can emerge after the war on earth to take control once we kill each other by our alliance with the one or the other type of alien that exists? My theory is that if the aliens are the shapeshifting beings (like "the thing" in john carpenter's horror classic) we are going to be tricked into killing each other in a big war on earth so the aliens can later offer to be the ones to bring the NWO. (with them as leader who will fix our society by making us their slaves while we are in a weakened state and they have a moral high ground by accusing us of being too warlike to solve our own problems)

---

As for candy arse and Cloud. STFU please. :lol: You are just butthurt that you suck at fighters so you try to join in a big group attack against me which I find weak. :roll: These are serious topics. Stop derailing these threads. The forum loves to get me banned and the fact that I am still here to annoy as many people as possible brings me great amusement.

-I am still going to make really long posts.

-I am still not going to show respect to those who don't deserve the respect because they are hypocrites. (reptilians are aliens, reptilians are in games, games that have reptilians in them therefore can have a discussion about reptilian aliens in a games board)

-I am still going to talk about lizards no matter what. (whether I believe in them or not isn't why I post about reptilians but if the topic comes up inside a discussion I have the right to talk about them in response to what others say - get used to hearing about it)

If you wish to come here you will have to either use the ignore function, or just scroll past it like I have to with your shit posts that add no value to me. I would like to talk about reptilians and if others don't like to talk about it, how hard is it to just scroll past talks about them? Don't be a whiner just because your opinions on things differ to others. Majority of people on the internet honestly do not give a shit about your inability to scroll past text. It's the internet. Show some tolerance for different views.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

David Icke (believes the reptilians aliens are here - see his books about reptilians) warns that in 2012 we could have WW3 with china.
If that happens we might have to use nukes so all the people who didn't play the fallout games to figure out how to survive after the great war will probably not be able to continue. If this alien technology that was stolen from crashed ufos is going to be of use it should be brought out now to begin the colonisation of other planets incase humans become extinct. Or the NWO tries to create the world dictatorship as seen in the movie equilibrium. This way you always have a backup government to counter the NWO.

The nwo will probably be something that involves using the threat of alien attack to keep making bigger weapons (Werner von braun warns of this) which threatens to destroy the planet. But its this fear of death that allows them to keep controlling people. Making weapns makes people scared, fear leads to control, and people become easier to manipulate. If you want freedom all those who worked on the ufo shit should abandon the work and start making technology to escape from this coming event.

I can sense the americans are angry. A war will give them a job. So this stuff david icke talks about interests me as we get closer to 2012 and the americans start to feel like they need to be united against something to bring order and unity.

I think the aliens will then swoop in again, stop nukes, then boss the world into worshipping them for their ablility to bring peace. Then world government is formed and religious leaders ( catholics have their pope and the pope says aliens are good for instance) will start to be ordered to bow down to the aliens. (who might tell people they are not going to tolerate any wars anymore and disarm all the nation except for themselves)
We see massive planetary changes that the aliens bring about using their high tech gear, and they will clai to be able to perform miracles, men will fear them, and like in the show V, you will see resistence groups fighting them. But it will end up being the aliens that win. The end. What do you think Itch? Many hollywood movies have been popping up about aliens, climate change (aliens will bring their own flood), and post apoc world (humans fighting amongst themselves for food, water, supplies) which is trying to send a message to the masses that america is going to collapsed because the illuminati is behind it all and wants a new system.
^
Could david ickes prediction be coming true? Is the illuminati desperate to get us to fight amongst ourselves again and then use all the spytechnology and cameras to enslave us when the inevitable anti-war protesters march against the government? This is why cameras are being places all over the streets. Part of it is to make giving out speeding tickets easier but I believe it is big brother preparing for something big soon! The globalists admire china for its one child policy. They are antilife. So I think if a war is planned maybe america is supposed to lose according to the script. Americans want too much freedom which goes counter to a NWO.
this ones for you megaman:
pay attention to the vaccine stuff lol to solve population problem :run: So er megaman what do you think bill meant when he said "you could lower population with vaccines" at the end of that last vid? "Sterilise/kill some people" is what most smart people understand it to be.

Try harder. The rich and greedy don't want to share. It's competition. Animals do this. Humans are no better than animals, just smarter so we use more fancy wording for genecidal acts. Hitler almost got his wish in WWII. Now when WWIII comes I predict it will be global version of what the nazis did. We helped build the giants, now the giants want to eat us. It's a cycle that has been going on since ancient times. And it is oh so predictable. We were heading this direction whether people like it or not.

Now I'm not making fun of you megaman, but have you ever considered the other side of the story instread of just quoting wikipedia and accepting one guys opinions? What about the parents of the children who claim their children became autistic after vaccines? Why not ask them what they think? Do you think that those that make money on vaccines are able to give out moneyhats to the required people to get the anti-vaccine guys out of position to speak? Mobile phone manufacturers also say mobile phones are safe. But they make some people feel pain. Cigarette companies say smoking isn't that bad, but is it possible they are liars? You get the point.
Last edited by GameHED on 11 Sep 2011 06:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

How am I derailing my own thread?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

The thread is a topic that is about me. So when I enter into it, it is supposed to be me explaining that I don't have disorder just because I think sony is fucked in the head for forgetting to put two analogue sticks on the psp1, which is why this topic exists because you hate it when I attack some big brand that you love and make fun of you lack of sense when you switch sides form one console manufacturer to another.
You were butthurt when the ms company sold you a console that has RROD. Then you turned against this entire xbox community by trying to promote PS3 because you were hurt by MS. I find that stupid because they are both the same in their behavior and many posts I see of yours in the game forum seem to be troll posts about one console being superior to another which is annoying. There are roughly the same in capabilities and most people know this.

You make threads in reaction to thread I make that gets you all angry which I find weak and childish. Just say you disagree and that's it. No need to make more thread to pollute this community with garbage threads. Don't you care about the quality of the forums and keeping them free from shit threads? Why do you make so many?

Stop making billions of little threads spread out over the different areas of the forum instead of putting the stuff in one big topic you idiot.

I don't see the ones in here because I mostly hang out in the game forums.

Don't try to hide your posts so I can't find them. I find your posts very annoying for some reason and I can't explain it. Its just that they seem to have shit information in them. Maybe I just think you kinda worship companies a little too much and don't understand that game giants couldn't give a fuck about you and that you look like a compete retard bowing down to these corporations as if they were out to help you in some way. I mean you say you play games but to me you seem obsessed by your image of being unbiased and stuff but you don't play the games.

The latest example is how you made a mistake about SSF4 being bad because guile players could do sonic booms without charging when that shit was covered ages ago ahead of the games release when capcom revealed it was impossible to do that when you filter out "shortcut gamers".
Then you come to the defense of inferior choices by getting angry when I made a post about how sony admitted to poor design for psp1 where they only had 1 analogue stick.

You must have thought that was a troll post to bait sony nut huggers but it was a serious thread where it showed that sony had realised that it could affect some games that got ported down to the psp1 from ps2. When you see a ps2 game with 2 sticks and then have to deal with that same game with only 1 stick you will only buy the ps2 version and that helped killed psp1.

If you don't man up and realise mistakes and where you went wrong how can a company improve?

But those are just some examples. I think you are sensitive to stuff like that. I am not a troll like you who tries to bait fanboys. I actually care about the companies that make these console because when I buy the fucking things I want good controls and stuff. So stop defending companies on things they freely admit were bad design.

It shows they want to not make all the same mistakes of the past. So er yeah just say I disagree if you disagree and stop playing childish games. At the end of the day I want to hand over my money but not if something doesn't meet a certain standard of quality. All the attempt to hype up one thing over another means nothing if it is not you owning and buying and playing the games. When you post rumours about SSF4 on 3ds for instance that sounds like you don't even try things out for yourself before finding out if the rumours are true or if it is cooked up by fanboys who are just joking around. Many people want solid info from people who try things.

I guess that is why I find stuff you post annoying. You seem to think the internet is the only way to find things out when you can go and get these games, try them yourself and then decide if they are any good or any crap. I just find the people that don't do that kinda of lazy slobs. Please stop assuming I am trolling if I have criticism.

Actually play the thing yourself firsthand (pick up a psp1 and try to play a shooter on it) and then see if the criticisms are valid before thinking I am out to target sony. You didn't have to make a stupid thread like this in reaction to my thread just because I said "sony are fucked in the mind". Find out if what people who own the console are saying is true or not before reacting that way.
I posted a lot of youtube reviews that back up my claims where games were let down by a lower score due to reviewers not liking the lack of second stick. Now that I found out you don't buy handhelds, I can understand why you interpreted it as a troll post by me instead of serious thread. The posts I make were serious posts. This post is just noise and dirties up the place.

Don't take things so personally. I am not out to bait fanboys.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Now that I found out you don't buy handhelds
I've owned Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, Game Gear, Neo Geo Pocket Colour, Nomad and DS. Please stop making things up.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse

Here is why I don't want to rely on digital download only future:
As kiddies hack shit out of anger, the government will bring in the "internet kill switch". which = my games are not playable anymore because I have to be "always on" (connected to the internet constantly being forced to upgrade firmware, patches, fixes etc) to enjoy gaming. :P

Now you know why old console might go up in value in the future. Old shitty consoles with low tech graphics (for their time) will be what people will buy because they have no money to spend. The reptilians need enough angry people that they will be willing to do something violent. You guys are examples of this. (notice when general cyberfunk threatend to break my fingers off to stop me from typing posts? Where did he get that from? What games have made him want to enact violent fantasies in the real world? The reptilians.)

Now you know why nintendo is going to be dominant in the future. They still respect chlidren. The consoles don't RROD, the games have happy colours to sooth people, and they bug test things so you never have to patch shit.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

GameHED wrote: (notice when general cyberfunk threatend to break my fingers off to stop me from typing posts? Where did he get that from? What games have made him want to enact violent fantasies in the real world? The reptilians.)

Now you know why nintendo is going to be dominant in the future. They still respect chlidren. The consoles don't RROD, the games have happy colours to sooth people, and they bug test things so you never have to patch shit.
Actually you fruit loop, the breaking your fingers comment was stemmed from an old Monty Python and fast forward sketch. Nothing to do with video games or lizard men. Originated from a comedy sketch... So your wankery about how I am all violent and shit is really quite ridiculous. Besides I doubt Vzzzy would want me blowing him if I might bite his Wang off and I bet Itch wouldn't want to rape blow me if I might cave his skull in...

Just sayin.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Ok then you are not violent.

I just thought mention of street fighter and then it leading to a discussion of meeting people to beat them up was because some people want to hadoken other people in real life. It's hard to tell when you guys are joking.

At least when I talk about aliens, you can say it is serious because many people believe in alternate dimensions and that our brains might be the key to accessing beings who might live in other universes.

Yes it might sound crazy to western scientific establishment but many cultures actively know about this in their religions and to say there are conspiracies involved in putting people down to take away this power of the mind is not such a far out thing for many people.

It is thought that Fluoride in water is being used by the government to kill people's abilities to use their brains to "talk to their invisible friends". There may be something to it.

It has to do with your dreams and the brainwaves. So when all these new agers keep going on about ascending their "awarenss" or "expanding their consciounsness" and warning people about attempts to keep humans potential limited to basic functions, I like to hear what its about.
It's not a joke:
It's just that some scientists hate other scientists and like to attack reputations without being openminded about stuff. So what is happening is human prgress is limited by the establishment who feel threatened. Therefore they fluoridate water, censor the internet to limit freedom of speech, put occult images on tv and make violent content to make parents jobs of raising their children harder. (the most popular games are violent shooting games where you can't negotiate or chose alternate methods of dealing with problems - killing is often the only option)

For those who think reptilians is just some joke I have put a 9 part vid series in hide tags which explains the history of this idea of aliens controlling things (stewart swerdlow):
Stewart Swerdlow on Coast to Coast July 2007. Stewart Swerdlow in this radio show talks about reptilian race which lives underground and first came here over 800,000 years ago. This information was imparted to him during the 13 years he served as an experimental subject in a government-sponsored mind control project in Montauk, NY. Between 200,000 to 300,000 people were experimented on in Montauk, and most of them did not survive, he said. Mind control now is employed worldwide via satellites, transmission towers, and electronic devices. Among the details Swerdlow shared about the Reptilians: They originated in the Draco star system, and arrived in our solar system via hollowed-out asteroids. They colonized a Pacific content called Lemuria and later battled with the Atlanteans. Both Lemuria and Altanis continents are now submerged inside ocean. Eventually they formed a hybrid race with the Atlanteans. It is from this group that the Illuminati or ruling families descended. There are seven different species in the Draco empire. Elite type has white segmented skin, cat-like eyes, wings, and a pronounced jaw and teeth. The Illuminati are planning a "staged alien invasion" to trick people into forming a one-world government. This fake alien invasion would be carried out by using holographic technology codenamed Project Bluebeam. Ultimately, they seek to send millions of people out to colonize habitable moons of Jupiter and Saturn, Stewart added.
[Click to see hidden content]

It's not something I made up. I am interested in this stuff. What if you are all wrong and the history about this planet was all a lie and there are in fact these corporations working with aliens to keep all the secrets to themselves to keep us down so we are enslaved? I've always said that if humans were not the most intelligent lifeform out there, then the one that is more inteleigent might not want us to see them so given that they are more technologically advanced it woul not be easy to provide evidence for something that is cleverly hidden away from the more skeptical people. But ancient texts all make references to this stuff. (as a dragon in the bible, incubus sucubus in demonology, as gods in snake cults, legends of atlantis and mu etc)
According to people who believe in legends like this the ancient lost technology of nukes were possibly around long before the modern day humans ever discovered it and this stuff was around in ancient times. Humans could just be borrowing ideas of whatever advanced races exist inside the other dimensions feeding them this information on how to make stuff. Then you have the government suddenly fluoridating water as a type of national security thing, to cut off communications with those beings. You starting to see the picture now? There is no evidence that fluoride makes teeth stronger but I can clearly see the government using fluoride to ensure some type of control over knowledge people are trying to gain from other dimensional beings that the government already knows about themselves!
This is where we get into the coverups of aliens, roswell 1947, area 51, the need to have a secret base in pine gap, the montaulk monster (possibly genetically modfied bioweapon from hell) and all this sudden interest in population control. (kill off a sizable chunk of the human race to ensure they can't fight back when the aliens; who are only interested in expanding their empire, decide to openly rule instead of do it covertly using human agents)

If people like phil schneider (talked about underground bases and how he was involved in killing two greys) were alive maybe I wouldn't put much stock in it. But people who came forward like that ended up dead shortly after trying to expose this stuff. So it gives me stronger suspicion that someone doesn't like what they know being shared publicly. I keep an open mind about this stuff because many of the things people warned of in the various book they published in the past are actually coming true now.

New agers think it is conspiracy to manipulate these "frequencies" and "vibrations" which are what our mind decodes as "our reality". (you have multiple realities as many channels as there are different frequencies) People who want to vibrate at higher frequencies want to become kinda like an evolved being. The brain is like a tv or radio tuner, and they want to "change the channel".

But what they believe is happening I think is the reptilians who they say exist on a lower frequency (a different reality, a different channel) are scared their "psychic food source" (us humans whose negative feelings and emotions is what gives these reptilians a "high"), is escaping. So in their view "the reptilians want to keep us into being less evolved"..

That's the thinking behind it all. I still don't get why they have to choose to highlight certain dates like 2012 as years of significance. (this 2012 thing and mayan calander might be some catastrophic change for us "non-newtypes" without psychic awareness, lol but it's the beginning of paradise for the new agers who believe jesus was just a teacher of the "age of pisces" and that the new age is the "age of aquarius" so if you don't evolve, you are doomed. Theosophists tried this shit on the nazis during world war II. Hitler was heavily into the occult and I see this happening again where people are made to feel superior to everyone else to get them to follow the illuminati's agenda.

Saying we are entering a new age is, their nice way of saying religious persecution of those who won't follow pagan practices when the "ascended masters" decided to take control over the global populace through force, under the belief that peace can only be attained through acceptance of their religious leaders as gods)

If the reptilians are real, it is possible they can move from one dimension to another and travel multiple dimensions which could explain the transformation that occultists want when they conduct magick rituals in underground secret caves doing their sacrifices in worship of their gods. (secret bohemion grove-like gatherings of the elites trying to attain favour with their masters to ensure they are the "chosen ones" - see Russ Dizdar for more information on this - he's an excorcist who has his own theories from work he has done freeing abused people from cults) Magick is all about "transformation". "As above, so below". But the transformation is just opening doors to these other dimensions making it easier for possession meaning the people are being controlled by these beings without them being aware. So you can't ensure these people are truly themselves. When people transform into reptilians they are tapping into the dimensions where some of these things live. This stuff was forbidden in old testament bible and there was a lot of secret satanic activity within all the various ancient church groups without the public knowledge. The priests who practiced that child sacrifice stuff pose as normal priests and leaders in public life, but secretly at night they are worshipping something else. Not all of them but some rogue elements inside them. The infiltration of christianity as a religion took place around about the 60s imo when you started to see bibles with new age symbolism on the bibles. The New King James Bible has an occult symbol on the spine which shows that the occultists have gained "their own brand" of the religion now that its been hijacked. This is why you have "king james only" christians because the international versions of the bible have different humanistic editing done to them to make it easier to make people form one big group instead of many seperate groups. (political reasons, politics has entered into religion - I think the reason is that it is more easy to control 1 big group that doesn't fight amongst itself, than many different ones)

Anyway the prophecies of the antichrist have to do with the groups that appear like they are actually good but inside the core there is betrayers. Similar to judas when he betayed jesus. But this is part of events because if god wrote it to have to happen, then it has to happen without people knowing about it. The mysteries are meant to ensure people who want to deceive get deceived. Loads of disinfo is being used today to confuse everyone into going crazy. To make them feel secure they will have to be put into a traumatic circumstance that makes them beg for enslavement which they will get, and then people will calm down again. This is what is needed by new world order activists to ensure people turn against each other. But it's just to maintain control. You see it in money management. "Broken window fallacy" is one such thing being used to give people a false sense of happiness:
...where people must like destruction and be happy about something bad happening because it has a positive result. This is simple mind control solutions by reptilians to get people to accept further controls over the people using disaster to keep people confused. William Cooper warned of this shit in his old shows.

So......When people mention reptilian control over everything, you now know what everyone is referring about. Sometimes its what you don't see that is more important than what you can see. You guys are focusing on what is seen, in a way you are victims of mind control which you are just not aware of, and then what happens is you lash out in anger at those who are trying to undo it. The open minded ones are trying to look at what others believe first, then deciding if they agree. The closeminded guys don't want to look into it at all because "it's a waste of time". It's not a waste of time if it is true. Or if people ended up dead talking about it. And you go to remember the various activies of ufos filmed on camera are examples that the physics doesn't seem to apply to the craft. Cameras are not drug taking humans, or psych ward patients. Is it so far out to believe that some beings don't have the same limitations of the human scientists because they are more highly intelligent or just older (ie had more time) as a race? That doesn't sound so crazy to me. Now I don't automatically believe it but I am open minded to it possibly being true too, since ancient accounts of these kinds of things were called demons, evil spirits, etc some of it can be insanity, but if more than one person at a time sees the same thing, and they are in the same place when it happened, you can rule out a single guy merely hallucinating - as if all the people in the room could hallucinate the exact same thing at the same exact time. That's highly unlikely.