So how about that global warming?

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: So how about that global warming?

Post by GameHED »

research the vril society:
http://www.whale.to/b/vril.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Much of the UN plan for confiscating weapons land, freedom of nations to have nukes etc is satanic.
Yes they look good on the surface but the agenda is weakening nations of their independence..
This is where the planing happens to get all nations to give up thier identity in exchange for a global view of things where the planet is the focus more than the people. Religious people are terrified of this. All the money will go toward helping enemies (trying to depopulate the world) not their friends because of a belief that nobody can own things but must obey the doctrine of hippies who want everyone to live in tightly packed buildings to be engineered to obey a bad guy who is trying to claim ownership of the world.
Yes it sounds a bit far out there but that is because people are ignorant of the motivations beliefs and occult practices of the groups that try to manipulate others to their own benefit. It doesn't matter what tech is going to be used for energy as long as they control it. (just like supply of diamonds are controlled by debeers but most people just accept the diamond is precious and limited. They want to do that for all resources to get everyone to feel desperate and need to fight amongst themselves)
Last edited by GameHED on 09 Dec 2011 07:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Vzzzbx
Bob Brown’s Rainbow Cumrag
XBL ID: Fairlie Arrow
PSN ID: vzbxvzbx
Steam ID: vzbxvzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

But if he's that overweight, how does he know he's got an erection? Is there a mirror?
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Post by BruceCamblzChin »

Wtf is going on in this thread?
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

Does having money increase erection size or does having scales do this? I was playing Saints Row The Third last night and I made the characters package HUGE... but does this come at a cost? Will I be expected to pay the price when our lizard overlords take power and does this mean when I pay my taxes, the government will use this as a sort of cock growing lizard tax where people like Bruce and let's say... tomby will be hunted down and expected to pay higher taxes even though they are naturally endowed with no occult intervention?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Vzzbx: Ignore this at your own peril. There will be loads of chaos in the future if Russ Dizdar is right on this. Every attempt to make the populations think they are going to die if they don't hand out money = emotional blackmail. The ex-members of cults are trying bring all this out for your benefit. When these psi-warriors get the permission to unleash the hell you will be crying when it happens.

Bruce: the global warming cult is a pagan religion whose agenda is to bring about the destruction of the industrialised nations plotting its downfall. Many christians are fighting against the attempts to give up thier lands just for for the interest of "rewilding". It's all part of a long term plan to weaken the strong nations by destroying each nation's independence from central controlling power. UN is involved in things like agenda 21 which was outlined in that youtube vid which is to deliberately dumb down education. It's a plot. He wants people to think it is not related to the topic when it really is. (people are not willing to give up thier religions for the earth worship cult. new agers believe earth is a living being which we are hurting by living an industrialised lifestyle, so thier solution is to depopulate the world similar to what the nazis were trying to do by controlling breeding, limiting size of families etc)
If you own land that isn't in a zone the UN says you can not live in, then you will have it taken from you.
One of the scare tactics they use is to make you feel like the world is dying if you don't change. Nothing to do with protecting you from danger.
Last edited by GameHED on 09 Dec 2011 08:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Vzzzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

Rubbish. If the broom handle went up that far, his head would have snapped back.
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

GameHED wtf?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Vzzzbx wrote:Rubbish. If the broom handle went up that far, his head would have snapped back.
I doubt he would have adjusted for wind resistance either. No amount of lube will solve that nor will wearing a I <3 Webster Tshirt solve teen pregnancy.
Vzzzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

Yeah, so GameHED is completely wrong on this.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

i love how nobody talks about geo-engineering in this thread. Whatever continue your crap discussion about believing you are all going to die.

Whether it's from pollution, war, zombie apocalyspe (see CDC warning) you're doomed anyway.
Last edited by GameHED on 09 Dec 2011 08:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

I saw a video of a woman taking a HAARP once.. All the way up to the hilt.
Vzzzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

GameHED, five people that size will not fit inside a Mini. I don't care how greased up they are.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I know this is known as the "off-topic forum" that doesn't mean you have to get angry at me for being on topic in this section of the boards and showing you why these groups are out to rob you of your land, money and happiness.

If you want to protect nature live in the wilds without using any technology or using any man-made machines. You won't like it. But that's what is going to happen. Everyone is going to not have rights in the future.
Last edited by GameHED on 09 Dec 2011 08:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

:rollin: B B approves of this thread.
Vzzzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

No GameHED, at least one person has to be strapped to the roof. I'm telling you, it's impossible.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

I find it funny that GH took out his remark about weather control technology... Maybe he was tapped on the shoulder... to be asked.. how many greased up illuminati can you fit in a Mini?

The answer? Let's count it out....

GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I posted about geoengineering which is how they will bring about changes in our weather.

Its been discussed to death and pat reckons chemtrails are just everyone's imagination. I think people know they are real now so I don't have to post more stuff but here is a good link:
http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/smoking_gun.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation, and the Science Bases conclusion, the N.A.S. found that the most effective global warming mitigation turned out to be the spraying of reflective aerosol compounds into the atmosphere utilizing commercial, military and private aircraft. This preferred mitigation method is designed to create a global atmospheric shield which would increase the planet's albedo (reflectivity) using aerosol compounds of aluminum and barium oxides, and to introduce ozone generating chemicals into the atmosphere.
pat has to admit defeat on this now.

Weather manipulation was banned by the UN so that means tech exists for it to have that law banning it.

Now they are doing these experiments for use as a silent weapon. Bruce is a bit newer here on the boards so I feel it's not totally wasted to repeat the stuff I have posted on this before. Most people are waking up now and can see the agendas going on. So we are seeing a speeding up of this plan to doom the people who are free before they can react.

What's going to happen is war between EU and NA and we will fight soon I predict. Unite all the powers one one side and the EU and NA on the other and have them kill each other. The solution to this destruction will be forming a global union. The globalist trick is to play each other against one another. It happened to you already after WWII. Pay attention to all the patterns. They don't want freedom. They hate competition. They fear you. Stop letting them trick you so much.
Last edited by GameHED on 09 Dec 2011 08:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Vzzzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

All right, maybe he'll fit in the hatch. Look, I really don't know, I've never had access to five naked men and a Mini before.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

That doesn't explain why Lesbians must Scissor in order to create their own Tri Force, Game HED. You are purposely avoiding having to answer that.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Vzzzbx wrote:All right, maybe he'll fit in the hatch. Look, I really don't know, I've never had access to five naked men and a Mini before.
This is actually a foul and odious lie.

Did that night of passion mean nothing to you, Vzzzy? NOTHING AT ALL???
Vzzzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

Oh! I thought they were all you.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Well you were walking funny afterwards... kinda like that lady who took a HAARP...
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I have posted my link concerning chemtrails being real due to geoengineering which is supposed to be the excuse for why they are spraying chemicals in the atmosphere but in reality it is to kill the population. By ignoring this, you are showing you are frightened that your belief that the climate isn't changing from anything the average joe is doing is silly.

If the chemtrails are being used to interfere with the weather covertly and the public is told that chemtrails don't even exist then the government imo owes the public lots of money for damages this stuff is doing to their health. (since global warming is not even due to anything the average joe does)

HAARP is a weapon which I think is another concern because when Jesse Ventura investigated this he was blocked from being able to check the place. Why so much secrecy?

This destruction of the environment is being done all under your noses and you are being told it is your fault for the warmth or whatever that is changing the environment when it is these crazy scientists who want to experiment with nature. It's time you grow up and stop believing in this shit now. Imo a lot of the technology will be used for military applications not to benefit people so this is why all the secrecy. For them to admit that they've been up to no good would mean people would rise up in anger.

The fact that nobody here would live in the wild not using any modern technology or man-created machines shows how pathetic people are when it comes to protecting the environment. It demonstrates that you won't live in harmony with nature like natives who don't invent harmful devices that break the balance between man and the land he lives off of. When white people say they want to protect nature but still don't live like an ewok, you can tell they are pretty much full of shit and just trying to sucker people into giving them money for some nefarious experiment that will only benefit themself in some way.
Last edited by GameHED on 09 Dec 2011 09:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

BruceCamblzChin wrote::rollin: B B approves of this thread.
Last edited by Twit on 09 Dec 2011 09:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vzzzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

Look, GameHED, women don't have a penis, we've been through this.