What I hate about Facebook and Twitter

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Yoshi Sonic

What I hate about Facebook and Twitter

Post by Yoshi Sonic »

Hey Gamey what's your Facebook username?
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: What I hate about Facebook and Twitter

Post by GameHED »

some more reptilian quotes from gta4:
videogames are trying to put the message out about loss of privacy and the alien agenda. as more homeless people appear in america there will be a lot of unprepared people who may riot and the government might start to shoot anyone who they think may be armed. If you took preparations beforehand to stock up on things like guns ammo food etc you might not be in as much danger.

If you gave away a lot of information you probably are easier to track now. So try to avoid social networking sites.
Last edited by GameHED on 27 Oct 2012 07:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Yoshi Sonic wrote:Hey Gamey what's your Facebook username?
Uh I am the one warning people to not use these sites. So why would I have an account with them?? So you can pass all the info to the reptilians? :roll: Information should be private. When you give out too much info this is how spam and telemarketing groups take advantage of you. The forbes article I linked where a guy bought the info for $5 is one example of how they probably do it. Other than getting a guy drunk and using hypnosis methods to give up the passwords to all terminals. lol Reptilians are everywhere.
please use the swipe method and not the rfid. break the antenna off. Don't be lazy.
everyone and everything is being spied on. It's prepping you for skynet as humans get too lazy to swipe things so they want automated devices to do everything for them, which then makes them easy targets.

There are still some good guys working on plans to get us out of this (the elites want to drain all of the nations of its wealth until there is nothing left making us reliant on government and creating a world of beggers) but it requires your trust and lots of people being involved:
time is ticking though... corrupt Judges don't give a shit about order and the rule of law. They sold themselves to the devil and prepared to sacrifice future generations of kids.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Seriously, I still don't know if this guy is taking the piss or is really serious about all this mumbo-jumbo..