Alan Jones

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Re: Alan Jones

Post by unfnknblvbl »

"and why are you bothering me with this tripe anyway?"
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

John Laws is a real-life version of The End.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I hope he gets older. I'd like to see how far someone can take not giving a shit.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

PhoneMonkey wrote:Being on-air, drinking a scotch and coke, wearing shades and having a care factor of 0 is pretty boss.
Rolemodel for shooziez.
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Alan Jones

Post by BruceCamblzChin »

Cletus wrote:I hope he gets older. I'd like to see how far someone can take not giving a shit.
I am looking forward to something that looks like Davros but with Lawsy's head and shades on and a bionic golden microphone strapped to his face.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Peppermint Lounge wrote: a pretty pertinent point
Disagree completely.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

I work at a large printing company. Recently we printed a large run of pamphlets for a council which is to be posted with their rate notices. On the pamphlet it had a picture of Jones on it. Now before sending it out, they want the picture of Jones blacked out, so the pamphlets all ready ran will be put through the press again with a big black square over the stupid old cunts head.....Gold!!!

What I find amusing over this mess, is all the Liberal Fanboys or right nutters like Reinhart's lap dog Andrew Bolt writing articles on Jones's comments, like 1 or 2 lines then turn the attention away from the real issue and amazingly some how make it an issue about Labour and some how all on the lefts fault.

I guess Alan Jones who has made it his job to bag, bully and stir up hate against companies, politicians or whoever else doesn't follow his views, finally got what he deserved, pretty funny now he is playing the poor me card. The Gillard comment I guess wasn't the only comment but more so the last that broke the camels back
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

He sounds like NSW version of Adelaides Bob Francis... someone who'se been around for years but these days is just angry at the world lol.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!