Tony Abbott

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Re: Tony Abbott

Post by Madmya »

He really shouldn't have said that Labor should die of shame though. It's just dumb, and not something you'd want a potential leader of the country to stoop to.

Even if it is true.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Yeah, he could have distanced himself from it all, but not after saying that, lol.

Having said that, I mean, you SHOULD be able to criticize the Prime Minister.

What about Keating being criticized for being a closet gay, and 'impotent' or whatever, questioning his masculinity.

Fine apparently. Calling little Johnny a 'nazi' and a 'scumbag' and whatever else, fine.

Call a woman a 'piece of work' and bam, sexism.

Personally, I find the suggestion that you can't call a woman a 'piece of work' because of her gender, quite frankly, sexist.
-------------------------------------
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Amen.
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Tony Abbott

Post by BruceCamblzChin »

Madmya wrote:Amen.
A men?

Misogynist.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Tony Abbott

Post by Cletus »

Lolz julia fell on her rat face
Elite Dangerous -- CMDR GUN
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Tony Abbott

Post by Cletus »

Tony or alan probably pushed her.
Elite Dangerous -- CMDR GUN
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Tony Abbott

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Yes hitting the deck like that after managing to avoid taking up bat and ball citing Howard's cricket prowess and the infamy that followed as a reason why. She showed she has some core strength in that 50 yr old body of generous girth though. She went down hard and flat but avoided face planting and sprang up immediately. So not only did she show better sense than Howard in not attempting to bowl, catch or as proved difficult for Howard even hold a cricket ball, she proved that if it came to blows she could smash Howard in the ring. That's the message I took from the story anyway.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Wrong. She chose not to bowl because she's a woman. She then decided to be womanly by getting on her knees. She's gone up in my books.
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Peppermint Lounge wrote:Yes hitting the deck like that after managing to avoid taking up bat and ball citing Howard's cricket prowess and the infamy that followed as a reason why. She showed she has some core strength in that 50 yr old body of generous girth though. She went down hard and flat but avoided face planting and sprang up immediately. So not only did she show better sense than Howard in not attempting to bowl, catch or as proved difficult for Howard even hold a cricket ball, she proved that if it came to blows she could smash Howard in the ring. That's the message I took from the story anyway.
The best part of all of that is that Howard is a cricket tragic
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Tony Abbott

Julia tripped of shame.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Peppermint Lounge wrote: She showed she has some core strength in that 50 yr old body of generous girth though.
Misogynist!
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Peppermint Lounge wrote:That's the message I took from the story anyway.
I only got the "Julia fell over again" aspect. That and I never noticed how thick her ankles are which only leaves me agreeing that she'd probably beat the shit out of poor John Howard. But she's super shifty. She'd bring a knife into it even though she wouldn't need it. Because she's shifty.
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

Queensland Premier Campbell Newman has announced he is ending the state's decades-long ban on uranium mining.

The State Government decision reverses the position Mr Newman's Liberal National Party took to the election in March.
CampbelLiar. Election NOW. Toxic government. Etc.
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Tony Abbott

Money money money.
pilonv1
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

lol QLD
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Hercy wrote:
Queensland Premier Campbell Newman has announced he is ending the state's decades-long ban on uranium mining.

The State Government decision reverses the position Mr Newman's Liberal National Party took to the election in March.
CampbelLiar. Election NOW. Toxic government. Etc.
Uranium is way cool. This is a smart reversal. With the cool clean nuclear power created by this Australian Uranium, it makes sense that Juliar could reverse her carbon tax - again
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Poor Hercy just can't land a shot for his beloved labor
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

It's a good decision.
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Tony Abbott

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Froggy wrote:Poor Hercy just can't land a shot for his beloved labor
It's a fair shot. At least Julia can cite a requirement to back herself up against the Greens. Newman is highlighting how worthless per election promises are when the numbers don't matter.

Take the Vic Liberals. Please! No seriously the Vic Coalition government have a one seat majority. Sound familiar? Well the right honourable member for Frankston has been caught using his government car for his personal hdw business. He had his employees use it and the fuel card for interstate trips and instructed they reverse out of petrol stations so the plates weren't caught on film ffs. Caught out, done, he should be tossed out of parliament. Are we surprised given the numbers that the premier Ballieu is supporting this rorting mofo? Of course we are not.

For card carriers of either side, a fresh hypocrisy card is never far away.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

You realise you are trying to score back a win for the Fed Labor against a state lib party and not only that you are arguing that newmans broken promise is just as bad. One broke a promise to bring in an economy flattening wealth redistrubtion tax that does nothing but damage our competitiveness and fails to change one iota the problem it was supposedly brought in for, whilst the other is a change in mining now that we are exporting uranium to India which will create jobs and growth. The people of Queensland must be so angry, so I say again keep trying to land a blow for your precious worst government in history because you look like an idiot trying to compare the two decisions.

If you are honestly trying to defend the abomination of the Gillard government with state gov examples you are going to need one state government to completely go to absolute shit for you to even have a valid comparison and unfortunately the only ones generally capable of that lately have been Labor anyway.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

CampbelLIAR! I wanna see his birth certificate! I have a strong suspicion that he wasn't even born in Queensland...

Also, Aboott has now claimed that Gillard is ill-suited to formulate policy on children because her womb is baron and all her ova died of shame. Why do you hate women Tony?
General Chaos
Beano's Minion
Beano's Minion

Post by General Chaos »

Yeah was gonna say did Feds allowing Uranium exports effectively change Campbells policy for him?

eg. Before election "We aren't going to mine Uranium" (aka there's no fucking point).
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

I'm pretty sure he said he had no plans to mine it and why would they have?Tthere was nothing in it for them until the Fed gov changed their plans and he's acted accordingly which is what I would want my leadership to do either Liberal or Labor. I don't recall Campbell Newman running around the Qld electorates on national TV telling the rest of Australian Queensland would not mine Uranium under any government he leads.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

ELECTION NOW
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Well you are now a card carrying mad Lib supporter Twit, I expect to see pics of you on news.com.au running around Canberra with a Ditch the Witch tshirt
Vzzzbx, you lose again!