End of the world

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Scullibundo
V for Thread Derailing
V for Thread Derailing

Re: End of the world

Post by Scullibundo »

Burnzoire wrote:What do you mean "if" ?
I was introducing a conditional clause into my sentence.
Burnzoire
A mayn mayn MAN!
XBL ID: Burnzoire
Steam ID: Burnzoire

Post by Burnzoire »

mech
Phase 3: Profit!

End of the world

Post by mech »

Stop mewing about the USA, this is a UK/Aus thing.

I _wish_ this was in the US. :D

Also US junk food is awesome. In'n'out is so freaking delicious.
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Post by BruceCamblzChin »

Burnzoire wrote:Image
loooooooooooooooool
Scullibundo
V for Thread Derailing
V for Thread Derailing

Post by Scullibundo »

Burnzoire
A mayn mayn MAN!
XBL ID: Burnzoire
Steam ID: Burnzoire

Post by Burnzoire »

Scullibundo wrote:
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Scullibundo wrote:GameHED, could the government be trying to kill us through cholesterol? Maybe some form of population control? What if every fatty that died from these was reconstituted into cooking batter fat and re-fed to other fatties in these pizzas?
Many of the chemical in our food is not good for you so that is why people are turning away from eating the crap in the supermarkets and buying organic stuff direct from the farmers to show support for naturally grown stuff. (they pump all kinds of hormones in chickens and stuff to make them bigger)

The big things to look out for are the GM food giants like Monsanto. The elite won't eat GM food but want us to eat the shit which tells you a lot about the safety of this crap that they want to sell.

Why is genetically modifying everything so interesting to them? Because hey can patent the designs.

The other big thing is the water. Jesse Ventura did a episode covering this conspiracy about how the private companies want to take water, make it scarce like oil, and then sell it back to us in bottled form at high price and then to add insult to injury the government wants to tax us heavily on the usage of water when it gets scarce.
I have nothing against junk food guys (I eat it, like it, and I think it has addictive ingredients in it that make your brain want more) but I think if you don't pay attention to the ingredients they use and the preservatives in processed food, you are putting your life at risk.

I'm a fan of fast food and no I don't think it is a conspiracy to make us fat. But look into the artificial sweeteners like Nutra Sweet and other artificial sweeteners. Yes it may help a diabetic to avoid sugar but I would advise you take naturally sweeteners like stevia or xylitol in place of artificial sweeteners that cause brain damage. I once drank this softdrink that gave me a headache and I was certain it either had something to do with the bottle being plastic (when left out in the sun it can leak poison in the drink) or the sweetener inside it.

If you are not diabetic your better off drinking the sugars (try natural sugar not refined crap) but watering down the drinks as much as you can with ice. You need some energy contained in the sugar. Sweetener doesn't do much for energy/fuel.

The end of the world really is close. The mayans knew a lot of shit. The new agers have meetings on raising consciousness and becoming more powerful by awakening the third eye.
These guys were disciples of alice bailey, annie besant, and madam blavatsky who are trying to bring back the ancient mystery schools through the books published by lucist trust, which is luciferian doctrines that teach counterfeit versions of the new age to come. (they see Jesus as a teacher of the "fish age" and the age of pisces on the zodiac. The next age is the age of aquarius and the future teacher will be giving new teachings) Basically enlightenment comes after you have gained your sixth sense and can communicate to the ascended masters.

The goal of the end is to create the conditions to make people accept nature worship which would go counter to the current religions which do not want to idolise things. The biggest obstacle is getting these people to understand god does not exist inside his own creation as creator of the creation. There is a lot of movement towards uniting all religions into one big religion which is going to result in a new brand of christianity that accepts new age teachings.
Not many people know how dangerous the world is right now thanks to the distractions in their own lives.

This is not a joke man. Some of these guys can summon UFOs on command.

Google prophet yahweh. There will be many people using these powers to create confusion.

Anyway,
Today's technology has made people not give a fuck if they get fat and now they can remove their fat through liposuction and other means. And with photoshop you can fake how skinny you are by editing the pictures and family photos. (they use that for "before and after" shots in infomercials for fitness products) People are too obsessed with image. They should care about their health first, image second. All the shit you see commercially that promises to make you skinny, is just as easy to find in nature for low cost without fancy packaging. People are suckers and waste so much money on that when all they need to do is eat less by using self hypnosis techniques.
Last edited by GameHED on 10 Dec 2012 08:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
flipswitch
que
que

End of the world

Post by flipswitch »

Was this the soft drink that gave you a headache?

GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Farmers direct on ch10
All the food is delivered.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Scullibundo
V for Thread Derailing
V for Thread Derailing

Post by Scullibundo »

Pizza Hut in America. Crust out of cheeseburgers.

mech

End of the world

Post by mech »

*calls pizza hut*