Dick Smith ad for Australia day banned

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

cloud
Hard Cun...too much?
Hard Cun...too much?
XBL ID: ACE VENCLOUDY
PSN ID: ACEVENCLOUDY

Re: Dick Smith ad for Australia day banned

Post by cloud »

Like some sluts i used bang back in high school i got on my facebook, all they post is pics of em tanning! day in day out! Hello skin cancer! Fucken idiots....
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account
PSN ID: selfish3US

Post by selfish »

As soon as anyone says "nanny state," I feel obligated to disagree with them, because they've clearly listened/watched/read more Murdoch than anything else. Are you serious? What is the alternative, we live in a completely corrupt capitalist paradise, like China or Africa? Nice one.
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L. Ron Hubbard
BruceCamblzChin
Placenta of Attention

Post by BruceCamblzChin »

baahahahah yeah obviously.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Dicks Smith and Bill Gates are eugenicists.

the elites have brainwashed them into the depopulation agenda.

What the nation needs is more young people breeding so that the aging population has enough people to care for them instead of foreign people who can't speak the language and will vote left because they want to be used as weapons against the locals to transform the nations into arguing populations who can never get along due to differences in culture.

The reptilians work tirelessly to find ways to hurt us. They have made everyone greedy and selfish and cold hearted like them instead of caring individuals with compassion for their fellow human beings.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129832" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Meanwhile you guys have no idea the threat the GMO companies pose to the human race. when the GM seeds take over normal planted seeds (by killing the God-created versions of food and replacing them with synthetic ones), food price will rise up and you will see starving people fighting in streets to feed themselves as corporations have monopoly over food supply and jack the price up much like energy companies have jacked the cost of energy and diamond mine owners jack the cost up of diamonds.

It is a shame that people with intelligence fall for the schemes of the reptilians. They appeal to the pride of the individual to control us all and this causes normally good people to think others must die to save earth or that others must give up freedom to keep them safe. (as if having freedom is equivalent to not being safe)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

selfish wrote:As soon as anyone says "nanny state," I feel obligated to disagree with them, because they've clearly listened/watched/read more Murdoch than anything else. Are you serious? What is the alternative, we live in a completely corrupt capitalist paradise, like China or Africa? Nice one.
I like saying it because it's like a trigger word with some people and it gets them going.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

selfish wrote:As soon as anyone says "nanny state," I feel obligated to disagree with them, because they've clearly listened/watched/read more Murdoch than anything else. Are you serious? What is the alternative, we live in a completely corrupt capitalist paradise, like China or Africa? Nice one.
Probably how most people feel about those people who blame Murdoch for the way people think. Murdoch's not the one taking away personal responsibility and decisions it's Labor\Greens voters who then pretend that personal freedoms aren't being taken away and bang on about Murdoch.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Post by Megaman »

Africa's not actually a country and I'm pretty sure you don't know what China is.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Both of them are crap but in different ways. The elites back both sides. It's globalist conspiracy. You guys make the mistake of blaming the puppeets of the bad guys not the bad guys.

eg
with all the controversy in america on the shootings, the reptilians now want australians to give up single shot weapons :lol: :
How is a person in rural areas where it takes ages for police to reach you going to defend themselves when a crime occurs? Set traps like the kid in home alone?

If you guys don't look at the big picture (the long term pupose for creating bans being to enslave humanity) you are fucked. Buy as many guns now! Train children to use them at an early age so they at least have a chance against the tyrant when they come to steal property for the globalist banksters who are setting up the world into 10 economic zones for thier new world order fantasy utopia where they become kings. (ten toes of daniel's prophecy)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto