184-36 vs 50-0, discuss

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

General Chaos
Beano's Minion
Beano's Minion

184-36 vs 50-0, discuss

Post by General Chaos »

:lol: :aussie: :nana:

:D
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Re: 184-36 vs 50-0, discuss

Post by Twiztid Elf »

please don't be Kangaroos please don't be Kangaroos
Checks afl.com.au
/phew.
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Eels won this week. If they were given 1 point for missing they would probably have done OK last week

Melbourne will always be shit.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Eels might have won, but they were still terrible. They did everything they could to keep the sharks in it.
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Vince »

Not sure who the 50-0 is for (guessing it's nrl) but that dees/bummers score line is deplorable. They never looked like winning that game the dees. They were atrocious. I remember the fitzroy lions back before they got the boot, and they were really bad, but at least they looked like they were trying. The lions were just a horrible team.

This mob though, wow wee. I mean the scum belted them by 148 points but that's flattering to them cause they really aren't that great. It was the quality (or lack thereof) from the dees which really stood out. The dons were running with no pressure whatsoever all over the field. Even through the middle they were taking the ball with no one around them. Passes into the dons forward 50 were met with no opposition to spoil, and if and when the dees managed to get a hold of the ball they'd either kick it straight to the opposition or just fumble it! I swear I've never seen anything as bad in all of my afl viewing life. Jack watts (even though he isn't the only player that should be singled out) is one reason this team is where it is- he was a quality number 1 draft pick which they pinned so many hopes and dreams onto, yet he looks lazy, tired and uninterested. If I had an opportunity to play afl you think I'd stand around trying to look like ned Kelly and play like a fucking dero?

I can only imagine if real quality opposition had played the dees last night like the hawks or pies... The margin would've blown out to over 200 points.
General Chaos
Beano's Minion
Beano's Minion

Post by General Chaos »

What I have also learnt is the Eels can beat drug cheats off the back of a flogging and the Demons can double down and let drug cheats humiliate them.

I s'pose that can be one consolation the game will eventually get an * next to it.