Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Atari Lynx for pickup or postage

Post by GreyWizzard »

I have an Atari Lynx with Crystal cave... Caverns.. That game where you are a robot in a cave collecting crystals.

It's in the funky official Lynx carry case, so it seats the system, has pouches for games, and fits the power pack.

The reason I'm giving this away is because it needs a little tlc to get it running. The power plug needs fixing, if you hold the cable a certain way it powers up fine. The dpad is also buggered. I had tried replacing the dpad inside of the system but it may actually require some work on board itself.

I don't have the ability to fix it myself and I don't want to just throw it away. If anyone thinks they'd like to have a crack at it and wants the awesome ahead of it's time Atari Lynx let me know.

If you are Brisbane you can pick it up for free! Otherwise it will cost you postage, and I'll get the cheapest but safest postage.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Re: Atari Lynx for pickup or postage

Post by GreyWizzard »

Guess what fuckers? I put it in a st vinnies bin! Now some kid has to hold the power cord a certain way and not be able to walk left!
Shaneus
Rank AAA
Rank AAA
XBL ID: Shaneus
PSN ID: Shaneus2k2
Steam ID: Shaneus2k2

Post by Shaneus »

I used to have a Lynx. Got knocked off from my car outside my parents place. I wouldn't have minded so much, but that system just happens to have the best home port of Roadblasters on it.

Cunts.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Most of the Atari ports were good. APB, Hard Drivin', Xenophobe, Paperboy........ Think I owned nearly every Lynx game at one stage bar a couple of lemons.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

If the system didn't need any work done to it I would have gone collecting crazy on it. Cal Games was fantastic. Best BMX out of all versions.