FS: Hori EX-SE Fighting Sticks

Sell - Buy - Swap - Gift

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

FS: Hori EX-SE Fighting Sticks

Post by Rorschach »

Wanted to list these here before trying them on eBay/Facebook/Gammtree etc.

I bought these in Japan direct from the Hori Store Online. To my knowledge they were never released outside of Japan officially (they appeared on some import stores from memory) and the only Hori Stick to use Seimitsu parts exclusively. Anyway, they've barely been used for their entire life. One of them I played a little bit of SFIV on but once I realised how lacking in skill I was versus other online players it went back in it's box. I bought a second one just because.

I even made a Youtube unboxing video at the time it arrived -
Everything in that video is still the same, bar a slight yellowing to the box from time. I never even peeled the protective film off the face plate.

I have two of them, boxed and all - was looking for $150 apiece postage to be paid by buyer and wrapping/additional boxing to be covered by me. Both in immaculate condition and work fine with Windows machines/games and obviously the 360 (no idea about Xbox One or Series X). One of a kind if you're into fighting games/arcade games.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.