WTB - US PSX/PS2 rpgs

Sell - Buy - Swap - Gift

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Seraph
The only seraph on the internet.
XBL ID: Seraphcon V

WTB - US PSX/PS2 rpgs

Post by Seraph »

Got the RPG bug again (read: I'm down to less than 10 unplayed rpgs in my games pile, so the pile needs to be added to again).

Anyone selling anything on the PS1/PS2 in RPG format? Preferably US titles.
Pat

Post by Pat »

I dont want to get your hopes up too quickly, but have you seen this Disgaea 2 preorder bundle from NIS America?

http://www.nisamerica.com/news/20060720.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Seraph

Post by Seraph »

I'm actually not that interested in the NIS series of games (Disgaea, Phantom Brave, etc.)

My issue with them is that they are pretty much level-up fests, with little strategy involved (for a game that has the look of an S RPG).

That, and the fact that a close friend of mine has all of them and will certainly be willing to lend them to me for free :)

I'm looking more for older games that might not be easy to find new. Things like PSX rpgs, Suikoden 3, etc.
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

I've got some PAL ones (Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifers Call PS2 and Breath of Fire 3, Wild Arms, Legend of Kartia and some others on PSX).
Pat

Post by Pat »

I have FF7 :D
Muzza
Haters can GAGF

Post by Muzza »

How about a list of what your not and are interested in?

I have a few titles!
Sonic Jam
Hates Gaming. FORUM PARADOX!
Hates Gaming. FORUM PARADOX!

Post by Sonic Jam »

AROAGJAGHAG I MISSED OUT ON THE DISGAEA ARTBOOK COS I HAVE THE FUCKING FLU AND DECIDED TO SLEEP YESTERDAY.

THATS THE LAST TIME I PUT MY PERSONAL HEALTH OVER PRE ORDERING A GAME THE FIRST DAY POSSIBLE.
Ben
Southpoor

Post by Ben »

:lol:
Pat

Post by Pat »

Think of it this way: even *I* knew about it. And I still havent played my launch copy of the original :fight
Seraph

Post by Seraph »

As asked by... someone, here's what I'm interested in.

On the PSX front there are two games I'm particularly looking for...

Edit: both target games have been located and purchased. No longer want Vagrant Story or Legend of Dragoon. Still want other rpgs though.
Any other suggestions are welcome, but I already have quite a few RPGs for the PSX. Oh, anyone got US version of Wild Arms (1)? That's something I wouldn't mind getting.

The catch is that they must be US versions. I am not interested in PAL version PSX games.

On the PS2 front, I don't have as many RPGs, and I'm not as anti-PAL as I am for PSX, since some PAL PS2 rpgs actually have NTSC support.
Particularly, I'm looking for any of the Suikoden games, Xenosaga 1 and 2, but in those two cases I'd really prefer US, since there was no PAL release of Suikoden 3.

Games other than those, I'm open to suggestion - the PAL PS2 RPGs I already have are Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, Wild Arms 3, and Unlimited Saga. US RPG-wise, I have Wild Arms: Alter Code F, Wild Arms 4, and Tsugunai: The Atonement. (I believe in equal opprotunity - will buy games with or without a : Extra name attachment :D ).