Sell - Buy - Swap - Gift

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

DjBigK
Snoochy Boochies!
Snoochy Boochies!

Monty Python's SPAMALOT Tickets

Post by DjBigK »

Hey All,

Had a Melbourne trip planned for the start of December, but due to unforeseen family commitments I have had to postpone it. Unfortunately I'd already purchased all the accommodation, flights, and tickets to shows (the main motivation for going was to see Monty Python's Spamalot). I've moved the accommodation and the flights (flights more than doubled in price as a result!) over to early next year, but it means I have tickets that I need to offload.

Thought I might as well offer them up here before I do the ebay thing. I've seen Spamalot on Broadway and it was fricking awesome (hence me ordering tickets as soon as they became available upon learning of it coming to Australia). They're awesome seats (Premium A Reserve towards the centre of the stalls about 9 or 10 rows back which is preferential to the front few rows) as I booked them so early (06/09/207) through Showbiz.com.au. For two tickets it cost me $262.95 but I'm willing to let them go for $200. they're for the 4th December 8:00Pm at Her Majesty's Theatre.

If anyone's interested let me know. I'll probably put them on ebay tonight, but can cancel the auction if someone here wants to buy them.

Also have a pair of phantom tickets for sale. They're for a matinee performance (1:00PM on Wednesday 5th December). B Reserve tickets, last couple of rows of the stalls, dead centre. Cost $160 combined willing to let them go for $90 including postage.

Cheers.
DjBigK
Snoochy Boochies!
Snoochy Boochies!

Post by DjBigK »

ZOLDDDDDDD