SCULLI'S MEGATON Dreamcast Sale!!! LOADS of DC stuff inside!

Sell - Buy - Swap - Gift

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Scullibundo
V for Thread Derailing
V for Thread Derailing

SCULLI'S MEGATON Dreamcast Sale!!! LOADS of DC stuff inside!

Post by Scullibundo »

Well I finally decided it's time to clean-house of most (maybe all) of my DC stuff. I love everything about the DC, but I just know i'll never play any of these games again.

So the following is going on sale:

Phantasy Star Online (PAL) - Mint Condition - Even includes the original SA2 demo disc (Joy!)

Phantasy Star Online v2 (JP) - Mint Condition (I'll even throw in the DC Xploder disc to boot it with, because I'm such a great dealer)

Sonic Adventure (PAL) - Very good condition

Sonic Adventure 2 (PAL) - Mint Condition

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ANNIVERSARY PACK - MINT (Box has usual wear marks) - Includes: Sonic Anniversary Display centrefold, Gold 10th Anniversary Sonic Medallion, Gold plated Sonic Music CD featuring tracks from all the old and new Sonic games, a timeline and trivia Sonic booklet documenting his successes and more. Also comes with a sealed JP version of the game Sonic Adventure 2, but that's not a highlight.

House of the Dead 2 - Average Condition (Ex-rental but always works)

Marvel VS. Capcom - Cd is in good nick, front case is loose.

Marvel VS. Capcom 2 - Mint Condition

Metropolis Street Racer (A.K.A PGR0) - Again Cd in great nick, front cover loose.

Crazy Taxi 2 - Mint Condition

Jet Set Radio - Mint Condition

Soul Calibur - Great Condition (light marks on back of disc, no problems whatsoever)

Snow Surfers - Ex-rental, average condition all-round, works fine.

NBA Showtime - Ex-rental, disc in average condition but works fine.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - Mint Condition

Toy Commander - Great Condition (very slight smudge on back of disc, works fine)

Ready 2 Rumble - Ex-rental - Average Condition (sometimes needs a re-boot)

Sonic Shuffle - Review copy (no proper box or manual, but full legit game), good condition.

Games I haven't decided on selling yet:

Shenmue - Mint Condition (Outer box cover has normal wear marks)

Shenmue II - Mint Condition (Outer box cover has normal wear marks)

HARDWARE:

Dreamcast Console (Will decide to sell this along with Shenmue and Shenmue II in due time) - Great condition, reset a long long time ago, cleaned the pins a few years back and has never reset since.

Three First Party DC controllers - All good condition

Two Visual Memory Units - Good condition

Dreamcast Keyboard - Mint condition (comes with DreamKey)

I also have a bunch of demo discs including the original DreamON disc.

I would like to sell it all as a bundle. As such if you live in the sydney area it would be ideal. I figure trying to send all of this stuff will equal any amount of profit made from the sale :lol:

Make me an offer.

BEGIN!

P.S: If the whole package is bought in a bundle I will either give the buyer a mint condition copy of Sonic Heroes for free or take photos of myself stepping on and snapping the disc at the buyer's request.
Seraph
The only seraph on the internet.
XBL ID: Seraphcon V

Post by Seraph »

I realise you'd prefer to sell as a bundle, but if it's any help, I'd gladly take Sonic Adventure 2 (PAL, not the birthday pack), Toy Commander and MvC (the first one, not the second one) off your hands.
Pointy Cat
What Amazing!
What Amazing!

Post by Pointy Cat »

You're going to hell, Sculli.
Pat

Post by Pat »

How much for Shenmue 2? :D
Scullibundo
V for Thread Derailing
V for Thread Derailing

Post by Scullibundo »