Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Pat V3.14

WTB Gamecube titles

Post by Pat V3.14 »

After any of the following:

Eternal Darkness
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour
MGS Twin Snakes
Rogue Squadron II (the launch game, not the later one)
Battalion Wars
Cubivore

Prefer good condition obviously.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I've got Eternal Darkness and Twin Snakes.
[IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/106445.png[/IMG]
Pat V3.14

Post by Pat V3.14 »

Would you like to sell them or are you just mentioning that you have them? :D
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account
PSN ID: selfish3US

Post by selfish »

i downloaded cubivore the other day, it's.....boring. batallion wars is awesome though, you want that FOR SURE
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L. Ron Hubbard
Pat V3.14

Post by Pat V3.14 »

Is it better than the Wii sequel? I can get all these games on ebay easily (picked up Odama today) but figure I'd ask here first.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Pat V3.14 wrote:Would you like to sell them or are you just mentioning that you have them? :D
Just mentioning. :lol:
Pat V3.14

Post by Pat V3.14 »

:laugh: of course you were.
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account

Post by selfish »

the wii sequel seemed to assume you had played the first one, in terms of difficulty, and so wasn't as much fun - you were basically thrown right into the difficult levels straight away. seeing as the cube one is pretty bloody short though, that probably isn't such an issue.

fucking awesome fun though, really really good fun. really really good. I had totally forgotten about it.

What's odama like?
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L. Ron Hubbard
Pat V3.14

Post by Pat V3.14 »

Batshit insane. Its pinball on a japanese battlefield and you can move troops up from the bottom of the table to lay siege to a fort. Bongo drums can be used to improve morale of your soldiers and mic used for giving orders.
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account

Post by selfish »

i'm, uhh, buying that from ebay right now.

say, did you notice the torrent called "every gamecube game ever made"? it's awesome.
Pat V3.14

Post by Pat V3.14 »

You couldnt leave it at stealing the disc for that kirby gc game from kmart, could you?

Out of interest, what cube games do you reccommend? Ive got a decent library but no doubt Ive missed a few.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

I want to get my hands on Pikmin 2...
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Pat V3.14

Post by Pat V3.14 »

Just got PN03, MGS TS, Eternal Darkness, Robotech Battlecry and Battalion Wars on ebay.
Mightycooper
The Sorrow

Post by Mightycooper »

What did you pay for Twin Snakes. Just curious to see what people are charging for it.

This thread has given me the urge to play my Gamecube again might chuck Twin Snakes in tonight :)
Theres a technique for everything
Blotto
Man Fairy
XBL ID: Blotto Otto
PSN ID: Blotts
Steam ID: Blotto_Otto

Post by Blotto »

Mightycooper wrote:What did you pay for Twin Snakes. Just curious to see what people are charging for it.

This thread has given me the urge to play my Gamecube again might chuck Twin Snakes in tonight :)
that would involve unpacking it from the mountains of unpacked boxes wouldn't it? :wink:
Pat V3.14

Post by Pat V3.14 »

I saw copies between 99 and 150. I pay 120. I have sold one previously for 100 which I originally paid 50 for so I dont feel too gouged yet.
Im aiming to get a near complete cube collection of all the best titles.
Mightycooper
The Sorrow

Post by Mightycooper »

Blotto wrote:
Mightycooper wrote:What did you pay for Twin Snakes. Just curious to see what people are charging for it.

that would involve unpacking it from the mountains of unpacked boxes wouldn't it? :wink:
Yeah it would unfortunately but i think its on top somewhere. Ill set it up when i get my tv sorted in my room.

Im so glad i picked up TS for $50 when it came out, stuff paying $100 plus for it.
Theres a technique for everything
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account

Post by selfish »

pn03 = shit.

i had forgotten about kirby, it is totally worth getting though, totally

i'm not really sure what else, i'll have a ponder, pikmin 2 isn't worth it unless you have someone else to get into the multiplayer with really
Pat V3.14

Post by Pat V3.14 »

Off the top of my head, Ive got Zelda WW, TP, bonus discs, mario kart, sunshine, both viewtiful joes and monkey balls, chibi robo, pikmins, skies of arcadia, all resident evil games, donkey konga and jungle beat, metroid prime, fzero, paper mario, beyond good and evil, animal crossing, fire emblem, ikaruga, mario strikers, bomberman generation, harvest moon, pac man vs, warioware, sonic mega collection, killer7.

I think thats it, plus the games Ive listed as bought here.
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

Ikaruga on GC is the fucking bomb. "Our frothing demand for this game increases" :lol:

And yeah, I thought P.N.03 was pretty poop. Couldn't get into it. That's a nice GC collection though, kudos.
Pat V3.14

Post by Pat V3.14 »

Let me know if you can think of any glaring omissions.

Next on my to get list is Mario Golf and Rogue Squadron 2.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Smoke a fat spliff and play Eternal Darkness. Best. Experience. Ever.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Pat V3.14

Post by Pat V3.14 »

:laugh:

I still havent survived the first roman soldier's mission in the round room with skeletons.