Post by omega »

Game Name: Fable 3 Limited Collectors Edition
Platform: Xbox 360
Original box/manual?: Yes
Game Region: PAL
DVD/CD condition: Mint
Manual condition: Mint
Case condition: Mint
Notes: It's worth googling Fable 3 LCE to see what this amazing set looks like. Of the dozens of special edition games I own, this is the only one that truly feels worthy of it's collectors edition moniker. The LCE features an awesome case that looks like a big, leather-bound tome. Inside is a section designed to house the game's DVD case, as well as a secret compartment containing a set of (sealed and unopened) playing cards depicting every character in the game, and a double-sided metal Guild Seal coin to help you make important decisions in the game.

I'm throwing in an unused Villager Creator code that came as a preorder bonus. Other bonus DLC codes that came with the game have been used and are not transferable.

Game Name: Transformers: War For Cybertron
Platform: Xbox 360
Original box/manual?: Yes
Game Region: PAL
DVD/CD condition: Mint
Manual condition: Mint
Case condition: Mint

I'd prefer to trade these, but will consider all cash offers. I'm also happy to trade for Wii and DS games.

Titles I'm interested in:

XBox360: Halo: Reach, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 2, Singularity, Batman: Arkham Asylum

Wii: Zelda: Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, Rune Factory: Frontier, Sin & Punishment 2

DS: Dragon Quest IX, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Pat
The Fury

Re: FT/FS: Fable 3 Ltd Ed & Transformers: WFC

Post by Pat »

Rune Factory and Sin and Punishment are both in stock at zavvi fyi.