32" Toshiba HD CRT - Perth/free

Sell - Buy - Swap - Gift

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Ben
Southpoor

32" Toshiba HD CRT - Perth/free

Post by Ben »

Just thought I'd see if there is still any interest for these things before I throw this one away.

It does up to 1080i from memory but I only ever used 720p. I think I still have the remote for it, analogue only inputs, but it has the usual, composite, svideo and component.

I basically kept it as a second TV for lanning 360s with my main LCD, but I got a newer one down the track so now I've got two LCD and have moved I don't need/have room for this one.
mech
Phase 3: Profit!
Phase 3: Profit!

Re: 32" Toshiba HD CRT - Perth/free

Post by mech »

I was so happy when I managed to get rid of my one of these and had someone cart it away for me - mine was 36" though, even worse. Good luck! :D
emptyvessel
XBL ID: emptyvessel79
PSN ID: emptyvessel79
Steam ID: emptyvessel

Post by emptyvessel »

If I lived in Perth I would be at your place ready to collect within milliseconds.
Ben
Southpoor

Post by Ben »

mech wrote:I was so happy I managed to get rid of my one of these and had someone cart it away for me - mine was 36" though, even worse. Good luck! :D

Haha thank you, I had the opportunity to replace it with a 36" at one point but for the effort involved (the weight of these!) I didn't bother. Kind of held off chucking it for a while just because it would be a little sad to just trash it but ah well, I'll see if the tip will just let me drop it for free in the TV recycle section this weekend.

Pity you're not in Perth, empty. Sounds like this would have been ideal!
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Don't tip it, recycle it!

I am sure there is a Xbone owner at GR that would appreciate it!
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Have you tried putting it on Gumtree, cost nothing. Just leave it up there and the council will deal with it.