Street Fighter V - the best fighting game now even better!

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Re: Street Fighter V - the best fighting game now even bette

Post by GreyWizzard »

48 fps movie looked gorgeous and made me want to set fire to all other movies not running in it.

GameHed, you're just arguing for the movie conglomerate. They want us t o only see in 24 fps and believe it is the norm. It's how they hide the subliminal messages to keep us passive. Higher framerates means we'll be able to see their true lizard faces. Stop being a pawn for your cinema overlords. Wake up sheep!
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:So if you buy it what will your excuse be this time for not playing me? The netcode is really good so make sure not to use "lag" as your excuse for running.
The excuse for not playing you is
1) online gaming sucks.
2) i don't even have ps+
3) you can't tell who is on the other end

I know they make a lot of money creating all this online services stuff but why can't console gaming online be free like it is on the wiiu and PC?

Another reason is:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... w-and-love" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

capcom still hasn't balanced the game enough to make it suitable as a competitive fighter. Ever since sagat lost his job Balrog got soft because he may be next to get the axe.
As I said before they are using these poor tourney players as free balance testers.
In the old days games had to be balanced before release. As soon as the average players notice which characters are overpowered, you will see everyone using that one character because people are boring and its all about ego and not losing - not about fun. I play fighters for fun. At least playing at home means there is some mystery to it like figuring out which order to kill the bosses in megaman to save lives.
Hopefully capcom announces NX release of the game. I want to take the game with me on the bus like Alpha 3.
Also re-release the Alpha Street Fighter games please.

On PS2 they had the SFA collection. Can they please release this to online shops on sony? Would like a digital copy of this game. I have the PSP game on PS Vita, but want to play on PS4. Now is the time to milk SF before they eventually kill the franchise altogether like sega did with VF in favour of focusing on stupid PC strategy titles while not porting PSO 2 to the west.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

GreyWizzard wrote:48 fps movie looked gorgeous and made me want to set fire to all other movies not running in it.

GameHed, you're just arguing for the movie conglomerate. They want us t o only see in 24 fps and believe it is the norm. It's how they hide the subliminal messages to keep us passive. Higher framerates means we'll be able to see their true lizard faces. Stop being a pawn for your cinema overlords. Wake up sheep!

One of the things the lizards hate is cameras:
they know if you film them you might actually catch a glimpse of their true nature.

Notice at the end of the video they disappear into another room to hide from the public and request not to film? Then as soon as the guy follows them into the secret room, the camera stops rolling? What happened after that point? Did they knock him on the back of the head and reveal their real form? People want to know this stuff.

They can't hold their form long enough and if that guy stood his ground 3 times the magic-strate court would give up control of the ship, (they go by the law of the SEA, which is merchant law, not the law of the land which is what common people use) the freeman could claim sovereign authority over it and just dismiss the case.

Until people wake up to the fact that we are all inside a giant corporation and not actually free, they will continue to stay inside the matrix believing the world they live in is normal. Why? It's the mind control David Icke mentions. As long as you give them bread and circuses people are happy and don't mind the enslavement. We are the batteries that keep the machine alive. And the illusions and images fed to our brains by the VR sim is the reward for donating our energy to the matrix which needs us more than we need it. That's why the world is so insane. Because we are feeders and nobody questions anything. They just repeat what they were told.

Imagine if guys like Francis on youtube were to discover it's all a simulation and the cakes, burgers, candy were not real? He die of a heart attack from the shock. Better to just let them stay in.

related:
explanation of the beast which rose out of the sea:
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

GameHED wrote:
Candy Arse wrote:So if you buy it what will your excuse be this time for not playing me? The netcode is really good so make sure not to use "lag" as your excuse for running.
The excuse for not playing you is
1) online gaming sucks.
2) i don't even have ps+
3) you can't tell who is on the other end
1. Netcode for SF5 is great, good enough where Capcom are now running Capcom Pro Tour online tournaments worldwide
2. You buy a fighting game with no intention of playing multiplayer - you are a retard
3. It'll be me at the other end not losing a single game
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

So glad that some developers get it:

the latest patch for just cause 3 keeps the framerate low to maintain gritty shaky cam feel of a Jason Bourne movie:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... r-or-worse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As for me being a retard for wanting to see my opponent, I disagee. Think about it Candy Arse:
playing on a portable allows you to go to your mates house and challenge him easily (PC and console is too bulky) and when you both play each other on the portables you both are forced to use the same controls and can see each other. Way better than online gaming where half the people are just playing you at random without putting full concentration on the match and training specifically to beat you in particular. In real life when you watch two untrained fighters brawl each other it just looks like random punching and kicking. But when you get to train against your opponent it becomes intelligent battle.

It's the joy of beating an opponent who is adapting to your playstyle and forcing you to change styles in order to stay ahead that makes fighting so fun. Not on getting rewards and medals from capcom and the ability to unlock content you already paid for. That's more of an ego thing.
I'm not saying the game is bad just that if it was on NX this game would be even awesome-er imo. SF should be ported to One and NX. It's got to increase its sales and gain more exposure. That's why Boomy isn't playing it and probably playing Pokken Tournament instead. He is waiting for it to go to the NX I bet.

Random people have the ability to rage quit. Online gaming has always sucked compared to local. You know it. You never owned an Atari Lynx so I don't expect you to get it. Everyone having their own screen and being able to chain people down to the chair to electricute them when they lose makes them fight harder. This is how the japanese players get good I reckon.

BTW one of the reason speculated about Just Cause having drops in frames is because of the online leadeboads stuff. The constant need to phone home is ruining the game and not the GPU being too weak. Another reason offline gaming is supeior! :up:
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

playing on a portable allows you to go to your mates house and challenge him easily (PC and console is too bulky) and when you both play each other on the portables you both are forced to use the same controls and can see each other. Way better than online gaming where half the people are just playing you at random without putting full concentration on the match and training specifically to beat you in particular. In real life when you watch two untrained fighters brawl each other it just looks like random punching and kicking. But when you get to train against your opponent it becomes intelligent battle.
Anonymous, unseen opponents are common fare. Shut up with your excuses coward. Image
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

Juri is fucking beast! I am cleaning up without having put much in. Standing fiece then ryodansatsu(qcf+k) is so useful. Its both a poke and a punish. Sticking with her for now as I hardly even understand the v trigger mechanics in the game and hers make sense because they are the same as her ultra sf4 powers. She has some really fun juggles, target combos and best of all poke range and mobility.
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

Also quick impressions of the game. Nice and meaty set of fresh yet familiar rules to learn. Game feels more "live", rewarding reactions and execution more than the avoidance of traps. So much to take in that an old sparring buddy and I are finding such pleasure just facing off with 2 random characters we don't know and seeing what's in the game. Have barely touched any regulars.
Story mode is fucking utter rubbish, I can't believe people were holding out for this shit. Would happily do without it and still feel I got a comprehensive package. Keep in mind though I just got the game, so I started with the season pass and everything that has come with it so far.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

BOOMY wrote:
Anonymous, unseen opponents are common fare. Shut up with your excuses coward. Image
I don't go to noisy arcades anymore. Fuck lining up and busted up machines with buttons that were pooly maintained by the arcade operator.

Actually going to buy cabinet to play them one day however because I like the solid weight of them. (sick of buying joysticks for each new console. Taking up space) Thanks for the pic. I have been putting it off for a long time and it reminded me.
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

Yet you once did. a place where opposite facing cabinets were the norm. You may accept the challenge to play other GR members anytime you wish, your cowardly excuses are pathetic.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

No I don't want you guys to get killed. Loads of dangeous criminals are trying to kill me.

I'm trying to investigate the mysterious humming noises heard all over the world by certain people.
Anyone that gets near me may be targeted.

I believe in the future these psychotropic weapons are going to be in wide use by governments around the world to cause random acts of violence by remotely triggering people to kill each other after they have gone insane from years of torture.
They are in the testing phase now I believe. (google all the mysterious zombie attacks of people biting each other and the violent attacks by victims of gangstalking.

You are safer not getting close. Just keep practicing until you are good and stop seeking people you are not ready for yet to challenge. The arcades are places where you got to line, worry about the controls and buttons not working, and pay credits. (no training mode, so you can't get too deep before the other guy loses patience. Home console and handheld is the future. Unless you own a cabinet to play on which is what I want to get in future but its expensive. Not as big a fan of arcade sticks on your lap. (still a bit of shaking)

I think you underestimate the power of portables. In the past they were not capable of good ports but as technology increases the portable lets you play great conversion of the original games which is why I wish SNK did a neogeo pocket colour 2. The internet means you can't see who is on the other end boomy. That means it could be someone else controlling the character. You don't care about cheating but we (true gamers, not pc tards who just want to hack the game) do. The experience of forcing rules on people keeps the game fun.

If you still go to arcades you are silly as home consoles have gotten good enough so that arcades are no longer at such a big step up above what you can play at home. (it's like going to a video rental store to borrow a movie nad have to return it. Those days are gone now. It's 2016 man)
Last edited by GameHED on 25 Aug 2016 04:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Textbook GameHed response.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

So good.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

You don't believe in the Hum?

It's covered on the mainstream media. People can't get to sleep because of it. And nobody can confirm where its from.
Energy weapons is my guess. We are all guinea pigs to the reptilians.
I can hear this hum noise too mostly during night when it is silent. vvvwoom vvvoom vvwoom sounds like a harley davidson growling.

If you guys hear the hum let me know. If you can control the population with these waves you can make anyone into zombies. Like chemtrails people will say it doesn't exist and later be proven to be full of crap and we learn thier dad works for the company that makes weather mod tech and owns all the patents. This thing is another one of those things I reckon..(ie worldwide, hard to investigate, seen/heard/experienced by many but publicly denied by officials as being something to worry about)
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Lizards have intercepted it.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Let me know when they finally add Arcade mode. So many fighters out now.

If you are experiencing hums or wierd stuff going on in your location be useful and report it. We need as much data on this as we can get.
Take note of things like do your walls and windows feel like they are shaking? Maybe there is some weapons testing of force fields to protect against missiles being launched as the lizards are trying to get us into a WW3 after siphoning so much wealth from each nation. People speculate the sound is drilling of undergound tunnels to allow for invasion from beneath the surface using high tech drilling machines to make it easy to transport materials. (a jade helm type system to resupply each portion of the land once the dictatorship is complete. If nukes are used in a world war, going underground makes sense.)

Kids are going crazy and fictional entities are taking form:
it's because of all the portals being opened, allowing evil spirits to take over the minds of the people

Remember ages ago I mentioned the shadow people/hatman? In this video the young girl mentions that she had an experience of a shadow and accompanied with it was the "WOMP WOMP WOMP" . (seek to about 3mins 25secs)
I believe these two events ie the Hum and the shadow people are related. We have to battle against these spirits as they grow more bold. I think that certain people are targeted by these entities more based on fear by them that humans will resist their presence on the planet.
Last edited by GameHED on 25 Aug 2016 07:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

So lets break this down -

GameHED won't play SF online because you don't know who you are playing
GameHED won't play SF face-to-face at the arcade or at home for fear of getting stabbed or abducted by aliens

Now he hears motorbikes drive past and assumes they're part of a mind-control agenda...
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

No these humming noises are heard worldwide.
It's sounds like a low frequency noise similar to a diesal engine but nobody figure out what it was but the effect is it can drive the people that can hear it mad. I believe it's a demon haunting the skies above. Watch the last vid on the shadow people.
These are related to the "womp womp womp" sound because the tatooed chic in this mentioned this noise. Very similar to the Hum. Which is like a machine. The low frequency is related to causing people to feel depressed, nausea, have nose bleeds, headaches etc much like how diseases in ancient times were able to cause disease and sickness. Someone is summoning it.
Womp womp womp. That's what it sounds like to me anyway. You can't block it out with earmuffs.

Do you think this has anything to do with CERN?

Research gothard tunnel in switzerland candy arse:
these idiots are trying to open tunnels to the underworld and free the demons. This is causing people to lose sleep.
When you sleep at night that is when a person is most vulnerable to spiritual attacks. That's the reason christians say a prayer before they sleep to ward off evil. But these guys are summoning demons with the ceremonies. So I think these humming sounds are the demons trying to make people fatigued and collect energy from the population.
Last edited by GameHED on 25 Aug 2016 07:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Coward confirmed, ruled by fear.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

The demons feed off fear, which is why people are killing each other after having the hallucinations.
Makes sense why they wanted prayer taken out of public schools to give them a feed.
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

So lets break this down -

GameHED won't play SF face-to-face at the arcade or at home for fear of getting stabbed or abducted by aliens

Now he hears motorbikes drive past and assumes they're part of a mind-control agenda...
QFT
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

Yeah.. this might be my fault what with my highly violent behaviours.
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

Reading CrackHED's posts on street fighter is like hearing an 18 yr old virgin who wanks a lot trying to school you on having sex. :lol:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:So lets break this down -

I have been watching some horror movies for low frequency noises in scenes where tension is needed in dangerous scenes. This is the closest sound I could find that matches what the hum is to me:
seek to 117mins :17secs and onwards.
It sounds like it is a rythymic heartbeat. And in your head as opposed to external from the air around you.
I hear it at night only. Whoom whoom whoom that kinda sound. My theory is they are trying to use low frequency sounds to induce fear then offer that negative emotional energy to the demons they worship that feed off this energy. Like the incubus and sucibus monsters. AKA soul vampires. The reptilians get weaker when you starve them of that food so it explains why lots of music these days is negative to make people depressed and keep society low in energy. If there was only some way to record it..
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

Loving this new character move set. Some cool counters.. makes me think of old school Karin.