Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

The Official Red Dead Redemption 2 thread

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Interesting that it's not Red Dead Revolution or something, given that it's the third Red Dead game, and doubly so, given the rumours that it's a prequel. BUT WHO CARES???
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: The Official Red Dead Redemption 2 thread

Post by Candy Arse »

XBONE and PS4 only...WTF?

Oh well, better than nothing and like GTA5 will play through the PS4 version until the superior PC version is released.

Also...about damn time!
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Red Dead Redemption 2 will release worldwide in Fall 2017 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

An epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland, the game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

Watch the Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer at 11AM Eastern on Thursday, October 20th here on Facebook, at rockstargames.com, as well at the official Rockstar Games YouTube and Twitch pages.

rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2
I hope that image means we'll have a gang like The Magnificent Seven or Hateful 8.

Looking forward to the 1440p@120fps version! :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

No PC? But why? I wonder what enhancements the PS4 pro version will receive. I'll just play it on PS4 non pro...
Burnzoire
A mayn mayn MAN!
XBL ID: Burnzoire
Steam ID: Burnzoire

Post by Burnzoire »

flipswitch wrote:No PC? But why? I wonder what enhancements the PS4 pro version will receive. I'll just play it on PS4 non pro...
To sell PS4 Pros.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Probably want to focus their resources on two platforms rather than waste resources on configuring thousands of pc configurations. ;)
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Just realised it's 1 year off, that could mean Scorpio support.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

I'm hoping we don't have enforced multiplayer. I'm all down for a separate online experience, but not at the expense of an engrossing single-player story, which is what Rockstar is all about.
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Looks like a scorpio purchase is a prerequisite for this.

We might see a PC release...

in 2022. :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Pretty clear what their game is here -

Release it on consoles first, milk as much money out of them as possible, then release the vastly superior PC version a little later on so idiots like me will buy the game twice.

I bought GTA5 3 times and they know it with my Rockstar account.

I regret nothing.
emptyvessel
XBL ID: emptyvessel79
PSN ID: emptyvessel79
Steam ID: emptyvessel

Post by emptyvessel »

Welp, this means I'll finally buy a PS4.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

If it's enhanced for Scorpio, I'll definitely be on that party.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I've heard of Rockstar Games. Might take a look at this when it comes out.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Cletus wrote:I've heard of Rockstar Games. Might take a look at this when it comes out.
I heard they make great Table Tennis simulations. You should check that out, you can join my clan.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

I'm going out on a limb and saying that it's going to be a launch title for Scorpio.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:XBONE and PS4 only...WTF?

Oh well, better than nothing and like GTA5 will play through the PS4 version until the superior PC version is released.

Also...about damn time!
We all know why. The pirate race cannot be trusted to do the right thing so they need to do the console edition earlier so they get more overall sales.

These big budget triple A games (unlike indie titles which are small) are expensive. They can't afford to give you free shit even if you feel justified in having it free just because you niggers spend so much upgrading your pc and then demand free shit like online gaming and hurt honest developers eaning money.

PC people are co-dependent on console race to survive but they are too proud to admit it. It's why pc has to merge with console in future to ensure it doesn't die. If PC were to die (not that it will) console could live without PC existing.

But if console were to die, pc gamers are doomed. No japanese games. It's why console still lives. That's why you wish nintendo went 3d party candy. You are afraid of developers making too much money and being independent of pc, and afraid of console manufacturers like sony competing with the XBox brand which is a windows system.

You are the black lives matter guys sent to cause the platform wars. Instead of wishing for peace you want developers to hate consoles with closed systems. Just admit it. The reptilians have influenced you. Stop obeying these guys. Think for yourself. Put on the truth shades like the guy in "They Live" and join the resistence to take out the mind control towers that broadcast the BS. Then you will be free like the real gamers who just play games on the buses in person not online on pc where hackers can cheat and victory is hollow because the average pc gamers are too old and unco to play games properly with honor, and instead prefer to pay people money to win.
You guys are bad for console gaming and introducing bad game design into consoloe games now. There are games that feel unfinished on launch, pay-to-win stuff in competitive titles, ...but without the benefits of pc like patches to remove censorship. You contribute nothing to the console guys, but the console guys give you stuff like ports of things like Dark Souls. It's time you guys realised we the console kids are the key to your survival. PC is doomed as evidence by the lack of space dedicated to pc in EBgames.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:Pretty clear what their game is here -

Release it on consoles first, milk as much money out of them as possible, then release the vastly superior PC version a little later on so idiots like me will buy the game twice.

I bought GTA5 3 times and they know it with my Rockstar account.

I regret nothing.
Yes but thanks to retail still being alive, you could buy the preowned edition off your buddy who finished his game early to prevent the greedy capitalists from raping your bank account too much.

Now you understand why people like physical editions. It prevents this fad of double dipping, forcing developers to create new games not just milk an old title several times. (I'm proud to have bought a preowned version of GTA5 on PS4. I already paid for my full copy when it came out on 360. :up: This is my way of saving money to afford the console upgrades now that consoles have so many different editions coming out) Digital has disadvantages in that you can't sell off old shit to pay for new shit. Physical copies isn't going away you freaks.
Money shouldn't be wasted. It encourages the companies to be lazy. Instead of buying the old game over and over, buy new games/content so other companies can survive and stay around. A lot of your money is just wasted on marketing. Then you wonder why Wii U is failing and became the dreamcast this gen. Its because you wasted your money on the same crap instead of buying whole games that are new. You want them to have enough to make big budget games, just not milking you for the same thing. Look at all those starving african kids which could have eaten a full meal with the money you wasted. Fuck the marketing people..
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Put on the truth shades like the guy in "They Live" and join the resistence to take out the mind control towers that broadcast the BS.
Sounds like an expansion pack to Watch_dogs 2.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

GameHED, don't you have your own lame RDR2 thread to be posting in?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Nah that one was just announcing that a rumour might be true. This one is the official one now that the game is confirmed.

The reptilians are everywhere in every town bullying people. I got to warn the public ok? I'm trying to assist people to see it because they are wearing disguises now. (known by targets as gangstalking)
evidence of this is in videos by victims of the reptilian mind controllers.
I know it sounds crazy but I have a level 4 EB card and I think some of these people follow me into stores hoping I buy the pc versions of games. Had enough of these guys. I want to turn them into console gamers so the NX has a chance to survive. Why didn't Candy complain that this isn't getting ported to NX? He hates nintendo and wants them to go third party and become PC developers that's why. (that's what sega has done and now mostly is into PC strategy games rather than making sequels to Streets of Rage) I'm just trying to anticipate his moves ok?

The chameleons want consoles dead and hoped nintendo would be gone by now. Candy needs to understand that if we go, they suffer too. When sega couldn't afford to fund the sequel to Bayonetta it's probably due to Sega being too involved with PC games. Then Nintendo came and saved platinum and we could play Bayonetta 2. Why? Because nintendo has enough money to pay for it. Thanks to people caring instead of pirating games. Consoles are good. PC is bad.

Don't you want to play this shit on a bus? Why weren't you guys pissed when GTA3 wasn't ported to the Vita and instead it got Mobile Phone game port? Cuz you hate quality and playing on buses. Same reason you didn't care about the port of Super Street Fighter 4 on the 3DS and claimed that guile didn't need to charge his sonic booms when clearly he does if you don't rely on easy control schemes.
You are biased.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

More than happy to wait for the PC version.

GTA V was worth the wait.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

How's the wait for the original RDR going?
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

:rollin: :fight: :rollin:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Ambrose Burnside wrote:More than happy to wait for the PC version.

GTA V was worth the wait.
Yep, an incredible release. Made the PS4/XBONE versions look like they were running on PS2.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

We get our first look in just over an hour apparently. NX what?