The Official Thread of Shepard's in Space. ME4 Page 18

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

flipswitch
que
que

Re: The Official Thread of Shepard's in Space. ME4 Page 18

Post by flipswitch »

Madmya wrote:Why? Why is it such a big problem that a game hasn't advanced much in 9 years? I just don't get this line of thought, and it's crept into so many reviewers these days. It's like we forget why we play games, and Mass Effect: Andromeda is definitely why we play games.

I guess we can all drink to that.

Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

:lol:
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

:lol: owned
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

5 stars :lol:
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

The game has improved. Since Mass Effect 3.

Directly prior to playing Andromeda.. ive been playing Horizon Zero Dawn and also Mass Effect 3. There are cringeworthy moments in all the games.. dodgy voice acting.. and inaccurate facial animations. A few graphical imperfections have not deterred me since for every crappy thing.. I get 10 beautiful moments.

The combat has been so much fun and definitely hasnt gone backwards. Im still not sure about the decision to not be able to control squadmate powers but it has certainly made me think differently and quicker in the heat of battle.

The problem that I am assuming here is that andromeda may be that big that it relies too much on the programming or formula/algorithms of character interactions and also just general activities. The game is far too big to be able to stage manage effectively and i guess this would be where Biowares work will not be finished as they tighten up these algoritmhms, animations and stuff.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:OK so here are some :unbiased:

The talk about this game being complete garbage, a disaster etc are as overstated as the talk about BoTW being the perfect best game ever.

It's Mass Effect. It looks like it, it sounds like it, it feels like it.

Yep, the combat isn't the best ever. Yep, the cut-scenes are a little janky. Yep, the lip-sync goes from so-so to shit.

It's Mass Effect. I'm loving it and the game fucking looks the goods in 4K.

Lol No way. Zelda actually lives up to the hype. This game is a polished turd.

The polish might be important if you like MAss Effect overall as a franchise, but to fans of the mass effect games notice a downgrade in all the little things like facial animations being off.

It's like how within the Star Wars movie, you have split between Prequel Trilogy and Original Trilogy.
Old Bioware is the gold standard for how linear epic RPG with deep characters should be. This is an obvious rushed game that needed more time and a cash grab of the name "mass Effect" but it isn't up the standard of past games.

So glad it sucks. Will use the money for Zelda BOTW on Switch.

I get why you go easy on EA candy arse but you got to look at it from the perspective of people who care about MAss Effect not from a perspective of whether this was a good standalone title. (it's part of a ongoing series of games and disapoints people who were fans of the good ones. When they have to put up with lower quality it is hard to go back.)

With Zelda it wasn't a dip in quality for the series, it was a progression away from tired formula. The formula may have been good enough for fans of Zelda, but BOTW appeals to even the non-zelda fanbase. Just like OT star wars can be appealing to non-star wars fanatics because it tells a good story for regular film goers.

I'm not a big Mass Effect fan but I can understand where these guys who are disappointed are coming from.

If you are having fun it's because you probably are not passionate about the original bioware games so you don't feel disappointment as an outsider.

One of the reasons animation is so important to mass effect is that a lot of the appeal of the games lies in the dialogue and you NEED convincing facial expression to get a sense of what the characters are thinking as they say lines.
I think a lot of the reason people don't like it has to do with the fakeness of the faces. Some have theories that it's due to poor eyeball size proportions. They are too big and it goes back to the old saying that the eyes are the gateway to the soul. And these eyes look "dead" as if the people have no soul at all due to how they are always widened out like a charlie manson photo.
I would like to hear what you think about the facial expression in this vs Witcher 3. Both are RPG titles and both involve meaningful npc interaction.

If witcher 3 = your gold standard for quality rpg gameplay and graphics and ME Andromeda isn't as good, can you concede that EA fucked up by not delaying this POS? That if given extra time, the game would have been better? (assuming the fucks ups are fixable)

One thing I have noticed is the Bethesda community seems more forgiving when an elder scrolls game has ugly faces with shit animation, but this probably has to do with the fact that being open world rpg, they don't expect as good a story because of the freedom the game gives a player to fuck anything up. (murdering quest-givers and letting you destroy quest chains as part of the sandbox gameplay.) Also in Elder Scrolls games facial animation is not a make or break thing. ME actually got its fame from the dialogue system which we see bethesda now starting to copy.
If the thing it got known for suddenly sucks because you can't get over how crap the faces are, it ruins what made it so special to begin with. (like a mario game with poor physics)

You are welcome to disagree with me but I think you have to be a passionate fan to understand these things. I like games with flaws (witcher 3 being one of them) but to say the flaws are overblown is like saying bethesda games with bugs are perfectly ok and problems do not need to be fixed because you are ok with it being broken. Fixing the flaws will help EA get confidence back from the community who is threatening not to buy future games. You have to care about this because it's a big deal to people who matter. (the ones who paid and unsure whether to buy this full price)

The things with Zelda is nobody who gave it 7 was being serious. It was only in reaction to everyone giving it 10. (they let their emotions get in the way of giving people the truth) One of the reason you lose cred Candy is you flip from being a troll to being serious and this is annoying. If zelda was a 7 because it is not perfect, then so would halo 1, ocarina of time, witcher 3 and bioshock because they have flaws in them too despite being considered masterpieces by the fans.

The reason you want to give this game an easy pass is because you want to go against the grain. But those guys who are complaining say they love mass effect. But still give it a 6 even though they are fans. What this says is even the people you would think are biased, want to see the quality improve. By brushing off the flaws, you encourage EA to rush shit out when it is not ready. You got to judge a game based on the quality not on the name alone. Otherwise all those bad platinum games (ninja turtles and that other game with the kung fu character in it) would be getting 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 . But they aren't because fans of the platinum games are aware of the differences between the titles.

A 75 metacritic score doesn't mean it is shit, but that is a disapointment for people who expect a 9-10 quality game. (mostly fans of ME) Best to wait until after everyone has finished the game before deciding. Fuck EA. They destroy all the good things they buy up. It pisses me off that capcom and konami slowly take after them and ruining games.
It's inevitable just like sequels to great movies, that the following ones end up being shit as the suits take over the IP and restrict the creative people working underneath them. (I am going to name it the "hobbit effect". After Peter Jackson produced gold with the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, the following Hobbit movies were destined to suck because of being rushed and not having enough time to create great masterpiece art, only a good-enough product for consumption. Because the ones backing it are just after cash grab. )

For those who have fun playing the game, I am happy for you. But it could have been better if the game had none of the flaws on release. Where did all the money go?
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

t0mby wrote:I thought it was copping shit because the game hasn't advanced that much in 9 years, if anything it seems to have gone backwards.
There is also the fact that people working on it are PC thugs. heheh
Whites need to unite and form white only development studios to show the illegal immigrants who makes the best games. :P
White guys and indians and feminists are all going to be replaced by robots in future. Trust me guys. The AI advances in the future are going to make us all obsolete very SOON. Look up Anthony Patch videos talking about the qauntum computers being made by Dwave. They have already got machines that are above the human brain now. That is why the reptilians are pushing for universal basic income. (you will be bums on the street selling your body for bread once the machines take over.) The thing to be concerned about is that these machines are being used to break the seals/encryption used to lock demons/human/fallen watchers from invading heaven. Once the key to heaven is provided by lucifer, the war in heaven begins. It will result in very harsh times on earth since when people pray to God they are getting their power from up into these high dimensions where thier spirit man lives in the kingdom of heaven. Think of it like the dream sections in Far Cry 4. when the demons enter shangri-la. I anticipate the arrival of masons to beat them down. (true purpose of CERN is opening portal to higher dimension to invade heaven for the fallen angels thinking they can control reality here on earth once they get the key)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Madmya wrote:Why? Why is it such a big problem that a game hasn't advanced much in 9 years? I just don't get this line of thought, and it's crept into so many reviewers these days. It's like we forget why we play games, and Mass Effect: Andromeda is definitely why we play games.
thinking ape has done some great vids on the decline of CRPG genre.

It has to do with the fact that when a franchise goes "next gen" and the emphasis is only on streamlining the game, it allows a wider audience to buy it and like it. Then the older fans get angry anytime some change is made.

This then creates a split between elitists and the new fans of the game series.

It's important to realises that when you have big fanbase, there are far more people ovreall antiicipating the game and when it doesn't live up to the high expectations, you will hear far more noise on the subject than say a small little known franchises that people don't know about.

What has happened is the old talent had to go when the big business man stepped into the throne and then orders the creative guy around and tells him what he can and can't put in the game and so what this does is make them feel like it's not worth continuing to make a game if you don't have total control of the property anymore because you were sold off to EA who own your soul.

This result in unpolished games, games that have bugs, and censored forums where people can't talk about the flaws of the game in hope of getting shit fixed. Because at the end of the day it's more about the money than making the best game ever .

You don't get this problem with Witcher 3 since CDPR actually have standards and care about their fanbase.
Same with the shin megumi tensie fans and other less known franchises because they make just enough money to survive but not enough to go "next gen" and become too risky to only be aimed at dedicated fans anymore. (ie they gone mainstream)

You are just going to have to understand that as gaming industry has gotten bigger than movies and music industry, it attracts these businessmen who feel the need to control the creators and make sure it reaches the widest audience possible. That means dumbing down systems, and streamlining the game (making it easy so people don't return it to ebgames) and it is a problem of series that get too popular. The elitists do not hate the newer fans but they long for the days when creators had absolute authority on how the game is made and didn't have to constantly look over their shoulder worrying about how profitable the game is and whether the publishers can feed off of the sucess of the game. When you are too scared to fail you only take safe paths and this means you appeal to as many people as possible and lose your identity that made you unique.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

flipswitch wrote:

I guess we can all drink to that.

:lol: 10/10 GOTY :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

This game is really fun.

The reviews killing it have an agenda methinks. Hive mind kills this game just like it overrates Zelda.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

I'm interested in how the story holds up when you guys have completed it.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

So I wandered into the medbay and saw this:

Spoiler!
Dude underneath is one of the injured guys from the tutorial level, the Turian is the accused murderer you meet on the Nexus. You can talk to both of them, and they're totally oblivious to the other one being there :lol:
Even the doctor was intrigued:

Rolling his eyes as if to say "not again" :lol:

I also read an email on my ship that I think refers to a crew member I haven't yet met, as if he was there. These have been the most noteworthy bugs I've encountered so far.

Oh, also a door that refused to open. I had to reload my last save. Luckily I didn't have to re-play much and the door opened properly the second time.

Apologies for the poor quality screenshots, I don't know how to take screenshots in Origin so I busted out my phone :lol:
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

I'm wondering if PC has more bugs than consoles. I'm yet to come across anything significant.

Funk?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy there is no agenda here. The people who have played it says it sucks. SJWs made this game, not the original talent of bioware who left the company. Much like Star Wars after Lucas sold it off to Disney where it ended up sucking, ME is going through the same thing where EA has to hire juniors to create future titles who have no idea what they are doing due to inexperience. The bugs are not the result of a buggy engine like bethesda games but of bad skill.
Random youtube quote under the video that summarises the state of the game in the minds of disapointed ME fans. (who are arguably tougher on this then general game critics who have no emotional investment into the ME universe.)
My original comment got deleted, so I'll post it again.

Mass Effect Andromeda is a game created by Social Justice Warriors (same as DA Inquisition which also sucked ass).

Mass Effect Andromeda is a game with shitty writing, shitty characters, with the only good aspect of the game being the gameplay (which is not a good thing).

Mass Effect became popular because of the story, the characters, and the consequences of your decisions, not the gameplay.

Not all games made today focus on gameplay being the focal point, and that was not the case with Mass Effect.

This new shit? Andromeda? Focused on gameplay too heavily, and fucked up everything else.

So far it looks like this game is on track to flopping like the female Ghostbusters movie, and hopefully that sends a message to Bioware to fire that diversity staff (SJWs), and hire actual talented people.
I don't mind SJWs making games if they agree with me that diverse programmers should be measured based on merit not FORCED diversity where they are pandering to them. It insults the minority because it says to them that they could ONLY get the job because SJWs pulled strings for them (by using underhanded means to harm white guys so they can't work on the game) ... and not get the job based soley on thier talent alone.
The whites need to DEMAND that the anti-white racism of these giant publishers stop RIGHT NOW. Hire people based on a meritocratic system again, not based on race/gender/skin colour etc..
I am boycotting any future EA rpg until white guys fight back and using laws to punish the publishers. These guys have mouths to feed just like minorities. When you show favour over one group than another you are inviting violence/civil war and the sensible people of society don't want this. They want peace. Until america kicks the globalists out of thier country and hunts down the commies, you will continue to see your rights shat on. These left wing guys are playing seriously. They are not holding back and they have the funding of billionaires to riot in streets to ruin property and money to buy off cops to look the other way. You don't fight racism by being racist. You have to fight the globalists lies with cold hard truth so that everyone turns against the globalists by showing strong unbreakable bond that cannot by broken by these globalists whose dream is to create division and hatred between groups.

By banning whites from working they are not helping minorities. Instead the aim is to make whites angry so they go to war against the minority rather than focus on destroying the New World Order/globalism/socialist dictatorship.
You've got Trump in power now so bloody use him to kick them out. All the people that Obama fired need to be rehired by Donald Trump to reverse the damage he did by putting his men in positions of power a d authority over you. The game industry is a big industry so its in the sights of the New World Order. The days where the characters could be appealing to 99percent of the population are over. They want to put losers and misfits into games so kids grow up acting like them growing up. It's the reason communists want to hijack entertainment because they know it can be used as a powerful propaganda tool to brainwash children at an early age.

it's a very subtle and gradual change in how you dress, look, speak, your attitude to certain issues that people mimmick from tv and movies, so since videogames have surpassed those mediums and is bigger "influencer" than them (along with powerful youtube personalities) they want to censor your entertainment while promoting globalist fantasies. Good sci fi criticises the future and asks whether it is morally/ethically the right thing and gets you to think critically. Not brainwash you. For example, do you not think it logically stupid that a crew sent to colonise other planets to establish a new home includes gays??? How does buttsex create new people to grow the species? It's little things like this that pisses off hard sci-fi fans.

Much like fans of star wars were pissed at phantom menace I see this game as Mass Effect's equivalent of that. The poor facial animations could be akin to shit acting in front of bluescreen in prequel trilogy star wars and the bad lines. hehe Hopefully this game teaches people to not fund racists in the game industry. The game should be boycotted and returned then pirated. If not outright banned from sale in your country for letting racist guy profit from hate speech. Feminists managed to get GTA 5 banned from sale at a department store so I don't see why this shouldn't be banned too. If white guys don't push back they will take it further. They do not leave you alone because they interpret your lack of response and toleration of thier behavior as a sign of you being too weak to hit back. Hit back by using thier own rules against them and highlight the hypocrisy so they lose support. Then as they lose credibility you then arrest them using the law to fine them or place them in jail. You take every tactic they use, and reflect it back at them while teaching kids to criticise thier teachers and question thier logic to make fun of them in an open space. ( public humiliation works, because these guys will bow down to public pressure never standing up for principles if it means loss of money. Costing the ashkenazi jews money means they have to work harder to fight the war against white guys. Make it as expensive as possible for these commies)

Teach your kids that you should always judge people by thier fruits/merit not pander to them out of fear that government will send scary people to wreck your property. Showing the left you are weak lets them accelerate thier fantasy of a authoritarian system of rule rather than a system that rewards worthy ideas that prove to work and make the people happy. There is a belief that by oppressing whites it means you help minorities. That is the only reason white people have more is because somehow they stole it from non-whites and that they didn't earn it. If the teachers at schools can teach kids that this is illogical thinking then we wouldn't have these riots and SJWs interfering with our art. Everyone gains respect by earning it. You don't get gold medals for participation. Performance matters in the real world and artificially boosting one group over another sends the group you are helping a message that you think they suck which is why you are helping them. Multiculturalism is a failure and it is time for free-thinking individuals to challenge globalists in intellectual debates to stop the oppression of whites under a belief it helps the minority. It's serious topic because as muslims outnumber whites and breed them out, the future will be one where you have theocratic system of rule again much like catholic church oppressing anyone who disagrees with the belief of the guy in charge of running things. We've been through this before and we don't want to have to shoot these kids if it leads to brutal wars for freedom again. If you want power the responsibility comes with it to have balances and checks set up to stop dictators from attacking people who are smarter, more ethical and moral than them, just for disagreeing with thier opinions. (ie do you want to go back to corrupt people telling you how to live your life when these idiots have no moral code or honour? Or do you want freedom of speech, the right to life liberty and pursuit of hapiness? Other cultures don't like that, and if the bad guys outbreed you, there is no chance of freedom since the bad guys get to outvote you.)
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Madmya wrote:I'm wondering if PC has more bugs than consoles. I'm yet to come across anything significant.

Funk?
I've only had one crash and one audio dropout so far, nothing else and I've been binge-playing since it was released.

I've read/heard about it being a flaming wreck on PC and console but so far I'm coming across nothing that gives me cause for concern.

The game so far is actually really enjoyable! Hive mind and super-vocal minority make it sound like the game is complete shit.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Yes but what about the ashkenazi jews controlling gaming entertainment to make whites feel guilt so we welcome radical muslims into country to breed with whites which will make us into warring nation as the whites lose thier cultural identity as sharia law is brought in?

ME Andromeda is made by racists. Even if it didn't have flaws we should be getting games way better than past ones but we aren't because white guys are discriminated against when they are fired to be replaced by non-white people.
Dice Engine can't be blamed. (see previous dice games where facial animation is good) It's the illuminati once again interfering into things just like ghost busters by getting women who hate men to attack the male nerdy spaces and invade.

You have the nerve to say Zelda wasn't an improvement but you love a game that is getting above average scores? Come on just because EA published it, doesn't mean it's that good. I'd rather spend my money on Torment. Even though that got flaws like this, it doesn't receive a tenth the amount of hype this gets.

I know you are there reading it Candy. You can't censor Nintendo forever by ignoring positive comments about how much better Zelda BOTW is than witcher 3 because I can control my character properly in Zelda.

You got to pirate this like you do nintendo roms or EA wins. Do you want these guys to release shit early without fixing bugs? Fallout 4 got its patches so I don't see why EA can't fix thier games. If this was a nintendo open world game with bugs there would be no end to the amount of posts from you telling us how bad zelda is because you sink into floor, have npcs heads twist 180 like an owl, or glitches. Being pro-high quality and pro-'delayed release', ...doesn't mean you hate the game.
You can like this game for its good points while still preferring it to be fixed so the bad stuff doesn't lower the score. (like how no man's sky is getting dlc to add the stuff needed to make it worth full price)

You want to know why it sucks? They had quota to put certain amount of people from minorities to create the game and companies are rewarded for hiring non-whites to slowly keep the independent people from thriving as those people become obstacles for the globalist plan of multicultural society. (which has proven to fail as seen in europe where the muslims don't assimilate with the locals because the two cultures are incompatible - done on purpose to create division in the nation so it can't be strong and independent, which would threaten the control of the globalists who want to enslave all nations to form one global babylonian nation with them at the top.)
videogames is just one area they wish to control. Music, movies, tv, comics, women's and men's magazines etc all part of the cultural marxists plan to brainwash us into believing that individual freedom is evil. It's working because kids are being dumbed down in public schools and can no longer read and write. Perfect for shaping opinions so when they grow up they vote for larger welfare programs, and become dependent on big government to think for them and make decisions for them. (this way government officials can create laws to benefit themselves and thier mates and grow the government larger and also via proxy help corporations that are pro-NWO. ) More centralised control over lands means less balances and checks on power which is often abused by them. So they are pushing for global government where the UN illegally steal property and land from people believing it belongs to 'everyone' not those who own it.
This problem of invading spaces will not go away. You got to punch the invader to let them know what's yours and where the line is. But first you got to defund these guys because they get a kick knowing they can make a profit fomenting hate using entertainment mediums like tv shows, movies music and videogames. So you got to say "I only buy non-politically correct material" to let EA know to bring back the old creators back who were the key to the games being good. Rather than settle for a " just good-enough" game where ugly lesbians with butch faces are the norm instead of sexy babes like in the old days.

How come there are no fat people in mass effect? But there are ugly women? Isn't this unfair for overweight creepy males who like ugly women to buy the game? If there are ugly women then they should make the males ugly and balding and have pot bellies don't you hink? I thought the left likes inclusiveness? What about ugly men? They won't do that because the left is not interested in equality just using minorities as a tool to get power for themselves.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Guys is CrackHED still replying to me even though I've got him on ignore? :lol:
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

nope
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

I've had one occasion where a door on the tempest wouldn't open. One moment where the nomad didn't make any sound till I boosted.
I've seen a few occasions where Kett soldiers move across the battlefield without animating... that is the worst I have seen.

A client of mine who also has the shone version has said he has seen some amusing over the top animations from NPCs and then one moment where his male Ryder just stopped and crouched down and looked like he was having some sort of panic attack.

I have been running around Voeld doing stuff and exploring. Have loved it all. Playing on Hardcore and finding it hard whichever is great. The pull, throw charge biotic combo is insanely satisfying. The Angaran accent and model style is the only thing that feels a bit inconsistent so far but easily ignored really.

I will be getting into the multiplayer this week... am using the Apex HQ to level up on my phone which has been cool
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I had Ryder teleport into place after a conversation on the Tempest last night.

I'm loving this game. It's like a new Star Trek show where you have to get a feel for the new characters, new style etc then as you get comfortable you really get into it.

It's the Voyager to the original trilogy's Deep Space 9.

DS9 was the greatest, and Voyager seemed really...weird at first. But after a while it was pretty good!
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:I had Ryder teleport into place after a conversation on the Tempest last night.

I'm loving this game. It's like a new Star Trek show where you have to get a feel for the new characters, new style etc then as you get comfortable you really get into it.

It's the Voyager to the original trilogy's Deep Space 9.

DS9 was the greatest, and Voyager seemed really...weird at first. But after a while it was pretty good!

How do I know you are not tricking me into buying the game so EA profit instead of nintendo Candy Arse?

Totalbiscuit has livestream of this game and playing it. All the ugly parts can be laid bare for us poor peasants to scrutinise instead of being tricked by you. (EA paid you man.. No way could you be this positive for MEA even though Witcher 3 and Zelda and horizon are superior. To get the unbiased stamp you should be angry it was not delayed. I don't want to fall through floors. Yes its fun but quality control were asleep. I'm resisting. The game industry is going to collapse. So many Gamestop stores are closing due to these stupid giant publishers who don't listen to me. Where do all the preowned sales guys go when they are out of a job? Shilling for EA that's where. Resist FFS. If this sells better than other games all the publishers standards for quality will drop and follow EA instead of emulating sony and nintendo by quality checking for bugs.
Last edited by GameHED on 28 Mar 2017 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Is Kesh a female Krogan? Kesh and Tann certainly sound like the first gay ME characters! I burst out laughing when I heard Kesh talk.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Yep Kesh is female.

So far I'm quite liking PeeBee, and Drack is a fantastic Krogan hard-arse.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Riiight, makes sense now.

I've only just met PeeBee and, yeah, that was a cool first encounter. I like her already.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I like how PeeBee is far more charismatic than previous Asari characters, she's got a big personality which I liked straight away.

Speaking of Asari, anyone else find the callback to Liara in the voice logs?