:keke:
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: SNES Mini - Out Today

Post by GameHED »

See the documentary "Divorce Corp"

Thinking Ape review of it:
The gays need to be warned of it when they get married. Save your money and protect your fortune.
Also in general christians need to prepare for when the left start to criticise western values in general like freedom and liberty.

The Las Vegas shooting already triggered the left to start blaming freedom for death.
https://www.infowars.com/leftist-journa ... stitution/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Christians believe that the sacrifice of Christ on Calvary obviated forever the need for further blood sacrifice. However, not even that could obviate or eliminate the entirely secular desire for blood sacrifice within a society perceived to have gone astray. Christians pray to the crucified Christ. Christians also push the plungers that send the poisons into the veins of prisoners. Christians believe that atonement comes through the intercession of Jesus. Christians also believe that atonement comes from smart bombs and predator drones.”
We have to combat the left the way the jew combated the nazis by teaching and training them how to think critically because by the time kids get out of college they have already been brainwashed by marxist professors to turn against their dads and moms and make the good guys out to be evil oppressive people trying to stop them from having fun. And the kids don't realise they've been brainwashed until they become fathers themselves or reach their 30s so the left has lots of recruits to use for violent demonstrations.

If dads trained their kids how to think critically to always question the logic behind the professor's beliefs and look up the professor's past and what period of time they grew up in (example if they are baby boomers they were already fucked because they were taking LSD due to the CIA experimenting on them for mind control research purposes) then they can take anything they say to them with a grain of salt since their beliefs are based on lies fed to them. Very few people in this world actually act rationally and is the reason why occultists like Hitler were so sucessfull in getting normal people to go along with the holocaust and kill people while he dreamed of conquering the planet.

If you want to fight the evil, always fight lies with truth and expose the lie early one so they can't brainwash masses of zombies to hate you and then kill you off. It's always a 2 stage process: first they demonises a certain group of people by making them out to be the bad guys because they need a scapegoat. Then secondly they justify killing those people and when they kill them off nobody will care because they have been trained to think of them as inhuman by the people attempting to brainwash the youth with music, movies, tv shows, plays, education etc which is the most powerful propaganda tool of the illuminati. If you think you are doing what's right, by killing monsters, then you will do things they want you to do without you knowing you are doing it for them rather than because you thought up the idea yourself.

It's subtle and you have to be a snake to outsmart a snake.

Also research Edward Bernays.
10 hour documentary which should be taught in schools so people understand how the left brainwash people:
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Yoshi Sonic

SNES Mini - Out Today

Post by Yoshi Sonic »

GameHED wrote:The only reason the courts want to bring in gay marriage is because hetero couples are not getting married anymore and going MGTOW. The family court is evil Jasper. Now that the lawyers have no way to make money, they are turning to gays for the $.
Hahaha I lol'd.

I've got to admit sometimes I've scanned or tl;dr a few of your posts but the brief ones are good.

edit: had a good crack on the SNES mini over the weekend.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I also figured out why kids make fun of the crap graphics of old retro games. The reason isn't because they care about graphics (these are people that like famring simulators like Stardew Valley and life sims like animal crossing)

It's because they don't understand how to play them. The older retro games actually expected you to get stuck and think about what to do next:

super metroid when it came to wii u eshop had baffled many of the noob gamers and this is why games today are so dumbed down with map markers in rpgs and open world sandbox games.

It is fact people have gotten softer and this is why the kids make fun of older games. They think a design decision is a bug. They assume that games should tell you what to do all the time rather than you figuring out what to do.
Big difference between old school gamers and the new school ones.

If after Samus Returns nintendo do a new Super Metroid (remade with HD graphics) please include hard mode. As long as the game is flexible to many skill levels there should not be a problem with long time 2D fans.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

No wonder jasper likes Nintendo, he's as immature as a 5 year old screaming wog. :lol:
Yoshi Sonic

Post by Yoshi Sonic »

My Mr. 5 actually enjoyed playing SNES.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I quite like the SNES mini, except the really short controller cable is fucking annoying.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Yoshi has at least 5 misters! :shock:
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

The short cord is the worst. And apparently it's longer than the Classic NES cord length? Jesus.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
emptyvessel
XBL ID: emptyvessel79
PSN ID: emptyvessel79
Steam ID: emptyvessel

Post by emptyvessel »

Loving the SNES Mini, but yes the short controllers cords are shitting me (same with the NES mini).

I could sit on the floor for hours playing SNES in high school. 20 years later, my body doesn't enjoy it as much.
K.T.Shoe[BMs]
Still a rookie
XBL ID: MrSlow88
PSN ID: MrSlow88

Post by K.T.Shoe[BMs] »

Target has the extension cable for the SNES Mini Controllers... it's a double pack. Got it for $10 :)
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Cheers for the tip, will check them out tomorrow.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

How wonderful to see some of you non Nintendo fans (e.g. Pilonv1, Ambrose Burnside) choosing to purchase a SNES Mini. :)

Hopefully after experiencing the "Nintendo Magic" again for the first time in so long, you decide to snag yourselves a shiny new Nintendo Switch so you can enjoy THE FIRST REAL 3D MARIO PLATFORMER IN OVER 15 YEARS (aka Super Mario Odyssey) which is less than 3 weeks away from release... :up:

ImageImage
ImageImage
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

The urge to get a Switch so I can play it on the plane and trains when I head to Vietnam in 3 weeks is building.

Just not sure my posture will enjoy a handheld that forces you into a shit position.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

JB had fresh stock. I caved.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

GeneraL CyberFunK wrote:The urge to get a Switch so I can play it on the plane and trains when I head to Vietnam in 3 weeks is building.

Just not sure my posture will enjoy a handheld that forces you into a shit position.
Oh how wonderful. Both you and Mario will be embarking on a global odyssey at the same exact time! :keke:

As for concerns about posture...silly, just flip open the kickstand in the back of the Nintendo Switch. It's a multi-position kickstand, allowing for the screen to be positioned to perfection. :up:

Playing Nintendo Switch favourites likes Zelda: BOTW, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, ARMS, Splatoon 2, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, etc, feels great to play in "table-top mode", especially on a long haul flight... :wink:

flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Be gentle with that stand as it’s very poorly made and weak that could snap easily.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

You do know the Nintendo Switch's kickstand is meant to be able to snap off? :?

It's designed to be fully re-attachable...you just click it right back into place. :up:
flipswitch
que
que

SNES Mini - Out Today

Post by flipswitch »

I wasn’t aware it could come off. I might try and remove it myself. Just took it off and clicked it back like in that video.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

When did this thread turn into a general nintendo thread? We already have one those.
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

K.T.Shoe[BMs] wrote:Target has the extension cable for the SNES Mini Controllers... it's a double pack. Got it for $10 :)
Was $20 here :talezcry:
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Jasper wrote:How wonderful to see some of you non Nintendo fans (e.g. Pilonv1, Ambrose Burnside) choosing to purchase a SNES Mini. :)
I've always been a Nintendo games fan. Just not a Nintendo hardware fan.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Or a Nintendo fan fan :lol:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

hacked so you can download new roms:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... aded-games" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nintendo should make more snes minis. People might one for storage and the hacked one to play..
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Candy Arse wrote:Or a Nintendo fan fan :lol:
That goes without saying