XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Re: SNES Mini - Out Today

Post by lestat »

See Rocco now you've gone and pissed off gamehed.

I'll think of this thread tonight when I unpack my neogeo from storage and caress the lovely curves on the 400mbit cartridges. :drool:

I'll slam down a few beers for the hardware that didn't make it and bless god for creating hetrosexual white men programmers that wrote those fantastic emulators to preserve all that history. :up:
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

About the gay shit:

there is nothing wrong with being anti-gay marriage. If the society is made up mostly of people who are not gay and don't want their pastor to be forced by the government (ie at the end of a gun barrel) to marry gay couples, then you must respect this because in a democracy the majority rules.

You will see christian persecution in countries like china which outlaw religion and there is no religious freedom there. So in the west you will see persecution of non-christian lifestyle. Preservation of your lifestyle and being free of government acting as tyrant is a virtue. The gays can get married but when they FORCE an unwilling person to perform a ceremoney that goes against his beliefs that is tyranny.
That would be like forcing a gay guy to be heterosexual and marry a woman by using the government as the weapon. I'm sure a lot of conservatives would like that but libertarians want freedom from authoritarian systems of rule. If you don't like being told what you can and can't do then stop asking the government to grow bigger and bigger. It is only going to be used against you again when the right wing extreme gets into power. Just be content to tolerate the people who share different belief from you and do what you want. (so long as you are not forcing your lifestyle on others by FORCE)

I think you should really think about where authority comes from Jasper. We didn't form government to be a slave to it. It serves US. If you want them to bully christian pasors to marry couples, then those pasors should have the power to force their system on YOU. If you want to be a christian then all you have to do is obey. But since you want POWER, you will go to the government for assitance and not follow what the laws are from the heart. (basically ten commandments and treat others as you would have them treat you)
If you like christian nations so much and want to live in it, then assimilate. The society around you pays taxes and has a say in how things should be run correct? Do they not have the right to preserve their traditions? If not then why should soldiers defend you in time of war if you are not part of the system you hate so much? They are supposed to defend those who believe in constitution which grants you all equal rights under God. EQUAL. Which means your rights end where the next guy's begin. You can't boss people into doing shit against their will because you violate their religious freedom right. Ok? Hopefully you will learn what freedom is and why people were willing to kill other people for freedom in previous wars. They didn't do it as a hobby like kids playing COD for fun you know..
Last edited by GameHED on 13 Oct 2017 06:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

lestat wrote:See Rocco now you've gone and pissed off gamehed.

I'll think of this thread tonight when I unpack my neogeo from storage and caress the lovely curves on the 400mbit cartridges. :drool:

I'll slam down a few beers for the hardware that didn't make it and bless god for creating hetrosexual white men programmers that wrote those fantastic emulators to preserve all that history. :up:
I'm not pissed I just think he is decieved about what is law and what is legalese that is designed to confuse you.
Legalese is NOT english. It's english sounding words that have specific meaning and if any law contradicts what is in the constitution then it is to be ignored unless you willingly believe you have no rights and don't believe God created you. If God created you, then he owns you and gave you unalienable rights that can not be given away or trded for something.

Unalienable means you can't even give them away since it is not your RIGHT to give it away because that which you create, you OWN. And God created YOU. So these rights do not go away simply because a man said they don't exist.

If I create a robot. I own that robot. If I creat a piece of fiction. I own that fiction. If I create a boat and you stand on my property. I own the ship and you must obey my rules while you are standing on the boat which is my property which I created. Now if you don't believe in a god, you can say that the government is your god. But then your religious laws don't apply to ME they only apply to YOU because you believe the government created you and owns you.
Simple logic. If everyone just followed the system they said they were bound by, then everyone would be happy, but we got people from different lands telling us how to live on our land as if we didn't know our own rights. Uh uh. Assimilate and learn the local rules. Then you can lecture.

Backing up shit is a right since media can be damaged. You bought the content. You can rightfully do to it what you feel. It's only in recent times people have been brwinashed into thinking they don't own things because of the idea that things are being converted into services so they try to get you that way by resstricting how you use the thing you bought. But that's due to greed not because we agree to give up ownership. And this is why you have people still buying physical media in 2017: it's the power to own the game not just use stuff. Once jasper gets it he will eventually agree with me.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Jasper wrote:Oh fuck off GameHED! :down:

Stop trying to justify software piracy with bullshit excuses like "my old Super Mario World cartridge stopped working, therefore i'm allowed to steal a replacement by illegally downloading a rom". :roll:

Going by your fucked up logic...anyone who wants a replacement of a product they had purchased (and are outside of the warranty period), is able to STEAL from any business to obtain a replacement. :?

The law is CRYSTAL CLEAR! It is NOT illegal to download an emulator, but it IS illegal to download roms. Even if you own a physical copy of the game, LEGALLY you are still NOT allowed to download a rom of that game. :down:
Its no different to buying a second hand copy privately. Nintendo won't get any money and the Government won't get any tax. ;)

It's also legal to make a backup of a game that you own, so if you buy a second hand game privately you can back it up then sell the game. If you can be bothered. Or you can just download the Rom. Like Nintendo did. :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

lestat wrote:See Rocco now you've gone and pissed off gamehed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :up:

Every time you mention owning a Neo Geo I like you just that little bit more :aussie:
F for Fake
XBL ID: Thread Killer
PSN ID: Cool_-_Z
Steam ID: Bell end

Post by F for Fake »

lestat wrote:How about you play what you preach first.
:lol:
stallowned5mg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

All kids in school need to be forced to be taught all their rights.

We the people are the bosses of the government. The government is the boss over business that operates in the country.
The businesses do not have the right to create unjust laws. If you buy a piece of software with an EULA, and you don't even have a chance to see the software before having to agree before using it, how the hell can you honor a contract where you have no time to consider if you want to agree with the terms of use? It makes no logical sense and people like Rocco/jasper don't see the problem with it.

All contract you need time to consider what you are agreeing to. A EULA doesn't give the user a chance to inspect the thing they are using so any agreement you made before you got your chance to check the product for defects can be ignored. Businesses do not like it but that's how it is. You can't just get someone to agree to anything before they even get to use it lol.

God created man.
Man created government
Government created the person

All men are equal under God; the one who created everything therefore owns everything.
When one man thinks he can violate another man's unalienable rights he is in violation of the constitution.
Elites hate people that know thier rights and who exercise them. because it reminds them that satanist have no power over free people. All they can do is get you interested in materialistic interests and then trap you into a contract with the devil to control you. This is why all the powerful people ion earth today are so corrupt because they are corrupted by the thirst for power like sauron in Lord of the Rings and serve the elites in secret when they appear at those secret bohemian grove moloch worship rituals in the forest. If you are commie, you need to unbrainwash yourself from what you were taught in your public school and marxist professors who are anti-family, anti-christian, and pro-slavery, collectivist, and amoral.