Nintendo switch thread for mental patients

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Lepo5
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted

Re: SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY AWARDED A PERFECT 10/10 REVIEW FROM

Post by Lepo5 »

Yeah that would have been a cool surprise.
Candy Arse wrote:
Lepo the Legend gave me his pair for free.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

That's it, rocco ruined it for me, I can't buy it now. :(
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

It's obvious Jasper reads spoilers because he doesn't play games.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

For whatever reason, I've been sleeping on SMO.
Maybe because it's a no brainer, auto-purchase for me. But I've given SMO literally no attention since it's announcement.

Now today, I've watched the dancing trailer, Edge has given it a 10, and Jaspers dumb *spoiler* in the previous page (Mario game has levels shocker!),
and now I'm hyped as hell.
My hype levels for this have literally gone from 0 to 100% in one day.
I'm pumped. Awesome new mainline Mario in a few weeks. Bring it on!
:nana:
RIGHTEOUS FURY
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Edge's full review is now available to read... :up:

"Wait a minute. Mario’s a dinosaur? The payoff to Odyssey’s debut trailer stuck a moustache on a Tyrannosaurus as seemingly the logical extreme of its new capture mechanic. Courtesy of a ghostly hat named Cappy, Mario can indeed inhabit his enemies - well, if you can’t beat them, you might as well become them - so you’d imagine this moment as the culmination of the game’s fanciful conceit, a cinematic blowout toward the game’s end. But no. The T Rex arrives within the first half-hour, curled up and slumbering sweetly on the lush grass of the Cascade Kingdom - and yes you get to control it. It seems a reckless gambit, before you realise it can only mean Nintendo knows it has better tricks under its hat. And goodness, does it ever.

Its big idea is certainly a daring one. A Mario game based on its star being sporadically hooked from the spotlight? It’s also, come to think of it, a Mario game built around a single power-up. Cappy, however, represents the series’ most versatile ability to date. The first transformation is introduced by a cutscene that makes the capture process look positively nightmarish - for our hero, at least, as he plummets, wailing, into a whirling vortex. The comes the punchline, as for a moment we see the world through his eyes and hear a tentative, cod-Italian ‘ribbit’. Cut to a frog sporting a moustache and that familiar red cap.

It’s a great gag, and yet Nintendo approaches the business of playing as a frog - and, indeed, as any of the 50-odd other capture possibilities - with total seriousness. This isn’t simply the amusing, throwaway inhabitation of, say, David OReilly’s Everything, where all objects are functionally similar and everything either slides along or rotates in rudimentary steps. Instead it pays close attention to the physics and handling of each of these new forms, making each one enjoyable to command. There are usually clear benefits to specific transformations, of course. Lava bubbles are your only way to cross the broiling seas of the Luncheon Kingdom. Tap B as the frog, meanwhile, and it bounces to a height Mario could only dream of reaching with a triple-jump. A Goomba’s grippy soles let it waddle across icy surfaces where Mario would skid about. Cheep Cheeps swim briskly through water - but flop around awkwardly when you take them ashore.

They’re not always essential, and in many cases Mario’s repertoire is enough to get by, though it’s often easier or quicker to make the switch. Sometimes, you’ll bench Mario for the simple novelty of playing as something else, while other forms offer distinct pleasures of their own. Tropical Wigglers are a tactile delight, as their stretchy bodies expand and contract with an accordion’s wheeze. The T Rex has a fittingly clumsy, lumbering gait that might make you think twice about capturing it again, but then Nintendo spawns a crowd of spiky enemies that are just begging to be flattened. And one late-game opponent almost steals the show, with a unique ability that promises to make it a speedrunners favourite.

With such a broad assortment of fresh guises, you might think Mario would be undermined. Not so. Even leaving Cappy out of the equation, our hero has been furnished with his most expansive moveset to date. The triple jump is back, together with old favourites like the side somersault and backflip. Jump immediately after a ground pound and you’ll gain extra height; tuck into a roll and you can drum the Joy-Cons to move faster, sending sparks flying as you bounce along. Then again, sprinting downhill might be even more fun than rolling: as you accelerate down the beautiful brick-red dunes of the Sand Kingdom, you’ll see Mario’s legs going 19 to the dozen, his arms spread wide in delight , a picture of gleeful momentum. Introduce Cappy, and you’ve got more options still: hold the throw button and he’ll spin in place, letting Mario run up and bounce off him, and that’s just for starters. At the top of a New Donk City skyscraper, we spy a rooftop we haven’t yet visited and take a chance that we might just reach it. We roll into a long jump off the edge, throwing Cappy ahead of us, before launching into a dive that bounces Mario off his hatted friend, diving again to clear the outer ledge by a matter of inches. There’s an easier route there, sure. A more exhilarating one? Unlikely.

It’s tempting to say Mario’s never felt better under the thumbs; he’s certainly never felt better in the palms. Haring up power cables as an electrical spark produces a tingly buzz of feedback, while you can sense a gentle mechanic click as you twist the camera while overlooking a stage inside a pair of floating binoculars. And diving into the carbonated ocean of the Seaside Kingdom produces such a convincing sensation of effervescence you’ll be unable to resist climbing back out just so you can take another dip and feel the fizz once more. Such is the advantage of playing with the Joy Cons in separate hands, that portable mode is a compromise - and it’s not the only reason why the TV feels like Odyssey’s natural home. Nintendo’s Koichi Hayashida once dismissed the notion of a 3DS port of Galaxy, saying Mario would be little more than a speck on the screen; though we’re on more capable hardware, there are times in handheld mode where subtle details are lost, or distant targets become hard to make out without pressing your nose against the display.

Odyssey’s combination of fantastical elements and realistic detail - its pipes convincingly scuffed, its brickwork authentically weathered - takes some getting used to. But these world are so generously stuffed with distractions that after a while you’ll barely notices the incongruities. Moons, the game’s main collectable, are scattered liberally across them. Some are visible but beyond easy reach; others are quickly unearthed from glowing hiding places; the majority take rather more effort to earn. A clutch of stage-specific quests offer a more traditional structured progression, but otherwise you’re free to choose between the many remaining activities to earn the right to move on.

Not all activities are created equal, but you’re rarely far from a brilliant new idea, or a clever twist on an old one - and Cappy sits at the heart of most of them, allowing Nintendo to reinvent a host of favourites. Capture a Goomba and you can leap onto others to form a tower, stacking up to reach floating Moons, or even to impress potential mates. Hammer Bros join in the culinary theme of the Luncheon Kingdom, lobbing frying pans to chip away at rock walls. Chain Chomps become wrecking balls in one stage and billiard balls in another, as you line up a cannon shot to complete one of hundreds of shortform challenges. And the capture mechanics are the driving force behind Mario’s finest-ever selection of boss fights, with Oddjob-esque hat attacks supplemented by mid-fight transformations.

If the opening, as a propeller on Bowser’s airship shreds Mario’s cap, suggests Nintendo is comfortable slaying a few sacred cows, this odyssey isn’t about to forget where Mario came from. It often feels like a celebration of his history, in fact. Its nostalgic leanings are most apparent in the frequent retro-styled 2D sections: enter a pipe and Mario might emerge in 8bit form against a wall or even embedded in the sea floor, with water gently lapping across the screen as Cheep Cheeps wiggle by. Some of these sequences employ dazzling spatial tricks; others simply benefit from spectacular presentation - a nighttime festival commemorating the Metro kingdom’s origins functions both as a dewy-eyed tribute to Mario’s early days and a reminder of just how far he’s come since. And the party continues in the postgame, too. Odyssey already feels like the spiritual successor to Mario 64 we never quite got, before a thrilling final throwback - hinted at in a skin-prickling tease some way before the climax - makes the connection more explicit.

While that game’s pioneering work partly informed the development of the N64’s other era-defining classic, there the Zelda team returns the favour. There is as we’ve already noted, a lot of Breath of the Wild in Super Mario Odyssey, from the chance to scout out potential destinations from high above ground, to the way the soundtrack often lets you acclimitise to your surroundings in relative quiet before the stage’s main theme announces itself. But it’s most obvious in the way it’s environments appeal to your natural curiousity, sights and sounds teasing you away from your present path - and its sheer volume of diversions. Though its worlds are more compact, it really does earn that Homerian title: Link may have more Korok seeds to find than Mario has Moons, but not by many. And these two games, beyond their shared role in getting the Switch off to a flying start, have something else in common. Like BOTW, Odyssey is a new entry in a long-running series that belies its age with sprightly invention, taking big risks with an established formula, and having all of them pay off handsomely. Mario might be getting on a bit, then, but a dinosaur? This astonishing adventure proves he’s anything but.

10/10 - PERFECT
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

t0mby wrote:It's obvious Jasper reads spoilers because he doesn't play games.
This.

The only way secret levels in a Mario game is a spoiler to Jasper is because he doesn't play them.

Once I get a Switch for $200 or under, I am insta-buying this game :btw:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

BITCH...that means you will NEVER experience the magic of Super Mario Odyssey. Even the flop Wii U never dropped below $300 before Nintendo ceased production of it, so as if the Switch (a global phenomenon flying off the shelves) is going to drop in price anywhere near 200 bucks. :roll:

In a nutshell....14 DAYS TO GO until I get my hands on Super Mario Odyssey (aka THE FIRST REAL 3D MARIO PLATFORMER IN OVER 15 YEARS SINCE SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE), and 14 DAYS TO GO until YOUR "hardcore gamer" status is REVOKED!!! :lol:

Such an awful shame you are NOT going to be able to play the successor to one of YOUR most favourite games ever (Super Mario 3D World)! :cry:

Candy Arse wrote:Can't wait for Super Mario 3D World

Candy Arse wrote:Holy shit look at those Mario 3D World review scores. I knew this game looked awesome.

Candy Arse wrote:Working my way towards 100% in Mario 3D World, this game literally is flawless.

Candy Arse wrote:I consider Mario 3D World to be a perfect game.

Candy Arse > :fight
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Now in the same post you say Mario Odyssey is the follow up to both Mario Sunshine and Mario 3D world.

Two very different games both in execution and quality.

Have you actually played either of them you faux fan? :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

:btw: I'll get a second hand Switch for $200 or less. That way Nintendo won't get my money :)
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

EDGE Magazine's December cover for both the normal issue and subscriber issue... :up:

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

I just remembered not only is Candy Arse just 14 DAYS AWAY from missing out on playing the first real 3D Mario platformer in over 15 years, he's also going to miss out on Metroid Prime 4! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone put this fucker on suicide watch! :suicide:

Candy Arse wrote:Metroid Prime 4 is a deal sealer

Candy Arse > :fight
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Candy Arse wrote::btw: I'll get a second hand Switch for $200 or less. That way Nintendo won't get my money :)
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY - 14 DAYS TO GO (CANDY ON SUICIDE WA

Post by t0mby »

Bubububu but that's stealing from Nintendo! :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: HOLY SHIT! LIVE ACTION COMMERCIAL FOR SUPER MARIO ODYSSE

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:
GeneraL CyberFunK wrote:
Candy Arse wrote:
If you don't mind, let me troll in peace. I know precisely who this is and what he does.

Save your rage for the SSM marriage debacle in the other thread. This thread is for trolling Jasper.
If you did.. you'd have picked your battle/subject better. I assumed you were better than this.

Hardly rage... more along the lines that I don't pick and choose when to do the right thing.
:lol: Good one!

Best advice I can give here is to get over it. I didn't mean it the way you've chosen to take it, move along.
Whoa, you better watch out Candy. :shock: Some of the gays that workout at the gyms and serve in the army (lack of females gives them limited options) are pretty hard looking buff people. The masculine gays would probably kick your butt in street fighting. Protect your bum. Cyberfunk threatened to break my fingers once just because I disagree with his opinions. Also how much muscle you have has little to do with how hard you can strike people. Go to the shaolin temple in china and look for dudes who look like Krillin from Dragonball Z who can handstand with one finger.
Could be fake (..but see vid below of another guy doing two finger version). The greys levitated him while he held onto fishing wire but I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt considering that MGTOW makes a person stronger by devoting all energy to self actualising.
These guys are flexible and strengthened their bones and push themselves to superhuman limits. Size isn't everything. The first UFC tourneys saw regular looking guys beating tougher-looking people just using technique. Hey If he kills you after finding out where you live for attacking nintendo, can I have your pc and your farm of pirate servers before the police raid your mansion to search for the clues to your murder? I think as time goes on more people are becoming militant in their views of the world thanks to the illuminati trying to play both sides against each other in all fighting. You can sense the collapse is near as mainstream media try to censor the youtube channels now..

edit:
two finger handstand (got powerful from fingering the pussy of fat women his whole life):
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Jasper wrote:ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Edge's full review is now available to read... :up:

"Wait a minute. Mario’s a dinosaur? The payoff to Odyssey’s debut trailer stuck a moustache on a Tyrannosaurus as seemingly the logical extreme of its new capture mechanic. Courtesy of a ghostly hat named Cappy, Mario can indeed inhabit his enemies - well, if you can’t beat them, you might as well become them - so you’d imagine this moment as the culmination of the game’s fanciful conceit, a cinematic blowout toward the game’s end. But no. The T Rex arrives within the first half-hour, curled up and slumbering sweetly on the lush grass of the Cascade Kingdom - and yes you get to control it. It seems a reckless gambit, before you realise it can only mean Nintendo knows it has better tricks under its hat. And goodness, does it ever.

Its big idea is certainly a daring one. A Mario game based on its star being sporadically hooked from the spotlight? It’s also, come to think of it, a Mario game built around a single power-up. Cappy, however, represents the series’ most versatile ability to date. The first transformation is introduced by a cutscene that makes the capture process look positively nightmarish - for our hero, at least, as he plummets, wailing, into a whirling vortex. The comes the punchline, as for a moment we see the world through his eyes and hear a tentative, cod-Italian ‘ribbit’. Cut to a frog sporting a moustache and that familiar red cap.

It’s a great gag, and yet Nintendo approaches the business of playing as a frog - and, indeed, as any of the 50-odd other capture possibilities - with total seriousness. This isn’t simply the amusing, throwaway inhabitation of, say, David OReilly’s Everything, where all objects are functionally similar and everything either slides along or rotates in rudimentary steps. Instead it pays close attention to the physics and handling of each of these new forms, making each one enjoyable to command. There are usually clear benefits to specific transformations, of course. Lava bubbles are your only way to cross the broiling seas of the Luncheon Kingdom. Tap B as the frog, meanwhile, and it bounces to a height Mario could only dream of reaching with a triple-jump. A Goomba’s grippy soles let it waddle across icy surfaces where Mario would skid about. Cheep Cheeps swim briskly through water - but flop around awkwardly when you take them ashore.

They’re not always essential, and in many cases Mario’s repertoire is enough to get by, though it’s often easier or quicker to make the switch. Sometimes, you’ll bench Mario for the simple novelty of playing as something else, while other forms offer distinct pleasures of their own. Tropical Wigglers are a tactile delight, as their stretchy bodies expand and contract with an accordion’s wheeze. The T Rex has a fittingly clumsy, lumbering gait that might make you think twice about capturing it again, but then Nintendo spawns a crowd of spiky enemies that are just begging to be flattened. And one late-game opponent almost steals the show, with a unique ability that promises to make it a speedrunners favourite.

With such a broad assortment of fresh guises, you might think Mario would be undermined. Not so. Even leaving Cappy out of the equation, our hero has been furnished with his most expansive moveset to date. The triple jump is back, together with old favourites like the side somersault and backflip. Jump immediately after a ground pound and you’ll gain extra height; tuck into a roll and you can drum the Joy-Cons to move faster, sending sparks flying as you bounce along. Then again, sprinting downhill might be even more fun than rolling: as you accelerate down the beautiful brick-red dunes of the Sand Kingdom, you’ll see Mario’s legs going 19 to the dozen, his arms spread wide in delight , a picture of gleeful momentum. Introduce Cappy, and you’ve got more options still: hold the throw button and he’ll spin in place, letting Mario run up and bounce off him, and that’s just for starters. At the top of a New Donk City skyscraper, we spy a rooftop we haven’t yet visited and take a chance that we might just reach it. We roll into a long jump off the edge, throwing Cappy ahead of us, before launching into a dive that bounces Mario off his hatted friend, diving again to clear the outer ledge by a matter of inches. There’s an easier route there, sure. A more exhilarating one? Unlikely.

It’s tempting to say Mario’s never felt better under the thumbs; he’s certainly never felt better in the palms. Haring up power cables as an electrical spark produces a tingly buzz of feedback, while you can sense a gentle mechanic click as you twist the camera while overlooking a stage inside a pair of floating binoculars. And diving into the carbonated ocean of the Seaside Kingdom produces such a convincing sensation of effervescence you’ll be unable to resist climbing back out just so you can take another dip and feel the fizz once more. Such is the advantage of playing with the Joy Cons in separate hands, that portable mode is a compromise - and it’s not the only reason why the TV feels like Odyssey’s natural home. Nintendo’s Koichi Hayashida once dismissed the notion of a 3DS port of Galaxy, saying Mario would be little more than a speck on the screen; though we’re on more capable hardware, there are times in handheld mode where subtle details are lost, or distant targets become hard to make out without pressing your nose against the display.

Odyssey’s combination of fantastical elements and realistic detail - its pipes convincingly scuffed, its brickwork authentically weathered - takes some getting used to. But these world are so generously stuffed with distractions that after a while you’ll barely notices the incongruities. Moons, the game’s main collectable, are scattered liberally across them. Some are visible but beyond easy reach; others are quickly unearthed from glowing hiding places; the majority take rather more effort to earn. A clutch of stage-specific quests offer a more traditional structured progression, but otherwise you’re free to choose between the many remaining activities to earn the right to move on.

Not all activities are created equal, but you’re rarely far from a brilliant new idea, or a clever twist on an old one - and Cappy sits at the heart of most of them, allowing Nintendo to reinvent a host of favourites. Capture a Goomba and you can leap onto others to form a tower, stacking up to reach floating Moons, or even to impress potential mates. Hammer Bros join in the culinary theme of the Luncheon Kingdom, lobbing frying pans to chip away at rock walls. Chain Chomps become wrecking balls in one stage and billiard balls in another, as you line up a cannon shot to complete one of hundreds of shortform challenges. And the capture mechanics are the driving force behind Mario’s finest-ever selection of boss fights, with Oddjob-esque hat attacks supplemented by mid-fight transformations.

If the opening, as a propeller on Bowser’s airship shreds Mario’s cap, suggests Nintendo is comfortable slaying a few sacred cows, this odyssey isn’t about to forget where Mario came from. It often feels like a celebration of his history, in fact. Its nostalgic leanings are most apparent in the frequent retro-styled 2D sections: enter a pipe and Mario might emerge in 8bit form against a wall or even embedded in the sea floor, with water gently lapping across the screen as Cheep Cheeps wiggle by. Some of these sequences employ dazzling spatial tricks; others simply benefit from spectacular presentation - a nighttime festival commemorating the Metro kingdom’s origins functions both as a dewy-eyed tribute to Mario’s early days and a reminder of just how far he’s come since. And the party continues in the postgame, too. Odyssey already feels like the spiritual successor to Mario 64 we never quite got, before a thrilling final throwback - hinted at in a skin-prickling tease some way before the climax - makes the connection more explicit.

While that game’s pioneering work partly informed the development of the N64’s other era-defining classic, there the Zelda team returns the favour. There is as we’ve already noted, a lot of Breath of the Wild in Super Mario Odyssey, from the chance to scout out potential destinations from high above ground, to the way the soundtrack often lets you acclimitise to your surroundings in relative quiet before the stage’s main theme announces itself. But it’s most obvious in the way it’s environments appeal to your natural curiousity, sights and sounds teasing you away from your present path - and its sheer volume of diversions. Though its worlds are more compact, it really does earn that Homerian title: Link may have more Korok seeds to find than Mario has Moons, but not by many. And these two games, beyond their shared role in getting the Switch off to a flying start, have something else in common. Like BOTW, Odyssey is a new entry in a long-running series that belies its age with sprightly invention, taking big risks with an established formula, and having all of them pay off handsomely. Mario might be getting on a bit, then, but a dinosaur? This astonishing adventure proves he’s anything but.

10/10 - PERFECT
This, Zelda Breath of the Wild, and Xenoblade 2... no wonder Switch is selling so well.
And they are all exclusives. This is why Candy is pissed: he hoped they would eventually die off back when the nintendo DS was released thinking the touchscreen gimmick was going to fail, and ever since then has hated to buy nintendo platforms. He's as closeted a gay nintendo fan as Tingle is a closeted Hetero alpha male disguising himself as a pedo. Mario = license to print money. Get used to it you haters. If only Sega could do to sonic what nintendo has done with mario and not fuck up the games. Sell the franchise to the fanbase and stop screwing around. And bring back Streets of Rage you tards.

please hire yuzo koshiro to do its music.

Etrian Odyssey V new version of The End of Raging Waves is awesome. (they added Skyrim like gregorian chants and violins to it)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Candy Arse wrote::btw: I'll get a second hand Switch for $200 or less. That way Nintendo won't get my money :)
Good idea, I'm going to get one tomorrow off gumtree instead of buying new :up:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

CANDY ARSE EXPOSED (HE SECRETLY OWNS A NINTENDO SWITCH)

Post by Jasper »

Candy Arse, you lying bitch! :down:

You just posted a photograph in the retro thread of your games room....and look what I found! :?

http://www.games-ranch.com/forum/viewto ... &start=250" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: CANDY ARSE EXPOSED (HE SECRETLY OWNS A NINTENDO SWITCH)

Post by Candy Arse »

:lol:

I've owned one for months you fucking retard :fight:

90% of this forum have known the entire time...except you.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

BULLSHIT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You accidentally leaked the evidence of you owning a Nintendo Switch! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Yeah I accidentally leaked it in the GR discord chat right after I bought it.

Joke's on you, beta bitch :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Feel free to post your Nintendo collection ;)
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

What is this Games Ranch discord chat you speak of, and can I hear fellow Games Ranch members speaking? :?

I have a gift of being able to accurately determine any man's penis length and girth, simply by hearing a man speak....so i'm genuinely curious about this discord chat room. :)
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

It's the real Games Ranch where fuckwits like you and CrackHED aren't invited :lol:
pilonv1
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

:lol: Japser with the epic self ownage :fight: :rollin:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Yep - most of the forum had been in on the joke :lol:

I bought the Switch at tax time and fucking love it :lol: :fight:

But hey I'll just wait until they're under $200 then buy one :lol: :fight: :lol: